"Cooper Approved Stack?" You guys insisted...Apply now!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Vick is looking as good as this opportunity!


  2. Sup smoker
    •   
       

  3. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Sup smoker
    Not much man. Feels pretty good to post about pes and not get banned lol

  4. Vick looked pretty good last night from what I could see..Need the refs to move the ball quicker to take advantage of the hurry-up O Kelly likes to run.
  5. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    Vick looked pretty good last night from what I could see..Need the refs to move the ball quicker to take advantage of the hurry-up O Kelly likes to run.
    Hardly used the hurry up. He's holding most of it for the reg season. Foles got more hurry up than vick. My beef with foles is he only throws short passes. But how bout that bomb vick threw? Dirty...
    •   
       

  6. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Humpty bumpty

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Hardly used the hurry up. He's holding most of it for the reg season. Foles got more hurry up than vick. My beef with foles is he only throws short passes. But how bout that bomb vick threw? Dirty...
    It was a wrist flick for 50 yards
  8. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post

    It was a wrist flick for 50 yards
    Hey this is Michael Vick, not Vince young - the wrist flick legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Hey this is Michael Vick, not Vince young - the wrist flick legend
    Is that a prison joke?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  10. Bump to this if anyone not have used AAv2 is simply Amazing Stuff.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bump to this if anyone not have used AAv2 is simply Amazing Stuff.
    Agreed. Thx Maxx
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bump to this if anyone not have used AAv2 is simply Amazing Stuff.
    Never tried it which is what makes this promo so exciting!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Never tried it which is what makes this promo so exciting!!
    Leaner, harder and drier
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. That's what I'm talking about!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Bump for a few more applicants then we can pick a winner

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bump for a few more applicants then we can pick a winner
    2nd this, get on this people!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. If only I were free to log lol.

  18. Sick stack! Two very well put together and complementary fat burners. The combo is bound to get anyone shredded.

  19. Bumpity bump

  20. I still haven't tried Alphamine.... its on my supps to do list.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I still haven't tried Alphamine.... its on my supps to do list.
    Missin out
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Bumpage
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I still haven't tried Alphamine.... its on my supps to do list.
    WHAT?!

    Oh Monte.

    Monte, Monte, Monte.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm a huuuugggeee Raiders fan!

    NY Mets for baseball
    Pittsburgh Penguins for hockey
    Chicago Bulls for basketball
    Urghhh! Baseball, Hockey, Basketball and Football......what about Rugby, Soccer and Cricket? :-)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Missin out

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    WHAT?!

    Oh Monte.

    Monte, Monte, Monte.
    What's your preferred flavo(u)r?

    *see what I did there Ben?*

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    What's your preferred flavo(u)r?

    *see what I did there Ben?*
    FP FTMFW
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    What's your preferred flavo(u)r?

    *see what I did there Ben?*
    Fruit Punch is clearly the superior flavor.

    They're both very good.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Fruit Punch is clearly the superior flavor.

    They're both very good.
    Matt knows what's up!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. You silly people. RL is da best .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what are you guys stacking PRIME WITH ?!?
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 05:28 AM
  2. Whats do you guys think of this stack?
    By NYCmuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 10:08 PM
  3. Could you guys have a look at this stack?
    By n4rcissistic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:22 AM
  4. What do you guys think about this stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:47 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 03:51 AM
Log in
Log in