Free MN T-Shirts and Peak Beta+ for your feedback!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Posting review for peak beta


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Should arrive to you tomorrow.



    Great review, I'll get your shirt shipped out on Monday.

    Thanks for your participation and have a great weekend guys!
    cant wait
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  3. Do we get a peak beta for a full log too? That'd be awesome!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Do we get a peak beta for a full log too? That'd be awesome!
    Ya no problem, I can send you one after your Peak Beta+ log if you would like.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Ya no problem, I can send you one after your Peak Beta+ log if you would like.
    Absolutely. I'm prob a little over half way through and I'm loving it. Who doesn't love a pr almost every workout?

    For anyone who was thinking about doing this... Get on it! A quick video for a free bottle of peak beta is well worth it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  6. Can you get both a shirt and the bottle with a written and video review? I really want the shirt, I need more lifting shirts. The op says shirt or 180 ct bottle.

  7. still waiting, did you get the shirts sent out?
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  8. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Can you get both a shirt and the bottle with a written and video review? I really want the shirt, I need more lifting shirts. The op says shirt or 180 ct bottle.
    You can do both reviews for both prizes if you want!

    I was out of town on business for a few days there, I have a small list of people I'm sending shirts to tomorrow.

    Anybody who hasnt gotten theirs yet, PM me by tomorrow and I'll add you to that list if you arent already on it.

    Thanks for making this a great promo for us guys!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    You can do both reviews for both prizes if you want!

    I was out of town on business for a few days there, I have a small list of people I'm sending shirts to tomorrow.

    Anybody who hasnt gotten theirs yet, PM me by tomorrow and I'll add you to that list if you arent already on it.

    Thanks for making this a great promo for us guys!
    awesome, am i on the list? havent gotten anything yet
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    awesome, am i on the list? havent gotten anything yet
    Yep, shipped today, should be there by Monday!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Yep, shipped today, should be there by Monday!
    awesome! thanks alot bro
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  12. Sneak Peak- MN Peak Beta+ Log

    Log is complete and I've also posted my final review in the product reviews section. Ill pm my shipping info for the bottle and shirt! Loved the product so can't wait to get more...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  13. Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  14. Much appreciated on the log and review, both were great and we appreciate you taking the time.

    Glad we have another huge Peak Beta+ fan, many more to come!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  15. just got my shirt. looks awesome and fits perfectly
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    just got my shirt. looks awesome and fits perfectly
    Awesome, glad to hear it! I love the look and feel of these, our best promotional t-shirts yet.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  17. Fit is a little small. Should have got an xl. I'm so awkward!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Fit is a little small. Should have got an xl. I'm so awkward!!!
    I got an XL and am bulking, and it's a bit too tight for me as well. But it'll be great when I cut !
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    I got an XL and am bulking, and it's a bit too tight for me as well. But it'll be great when I cut !
    ya it says XL on mine but it fits like a medium
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  20. It's more aesthetically cut than other shirts that's why it's tighter. The tighter the better in my book though lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    It's more aesthetically cut than other shirts that's why it's tighter. The tighter the better in my book though lol
    Yep, these are fitted 50/50 cotton-poly blend t's. A lot nicer than a typical baggy cotton shirt.

    Bodybuilders are loving these as they conform so nicely to their physique and have the undeniably badass design.

    Sorry to hear some of you guys werent pleased with the fit! Most people were ecstatic about the quality of these.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  22. I'm happy.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Yep, these are fitted 50/50 cotton-poly blend t's. A lot nicer than a typical baggy cotton shirt.

    Bodybuilders are loving these as they conform so nicely to their physique and have the undeniably badass design.

    Sorry to hear some of you guys werent pleased with the fit! Most people were ecstatic about the quality of these.
    just wore mine around town today. a few ppl ask what MN was
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  24. What I love about this shirt is that it fits my arms length-wise. I have very few shirts, l-xl that fit my arms as well as this shirt. And yes, tight in the regard that this shirt is, is a good thing!

    Plus, beggars can't be choosers, this was a KILLER deal to begin with, regardless of the fit, so thanks MN
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    just wore mine around town today. a few ppl ask what MN was
    Awesome! Thanks for spreading the word

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    What I love about this shirt is that it fits my arms length-wise. I have very few shirts, l-xl that fit my arms as well as this shirt. And yes, tight in the regard that this shirt is, is a good thing!

    Plus, beggars can't be choosers, this was a KILLER deal to begin with, regardless of the fit, so thanks MN
    You're welcome! I too like the tight fit on my arms, I tend to get warm quick in the thick baggy shirts.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  26. Got my shirt this weekend... Looks good!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. In need of a stim free pre? MN needs 4 Peak Beta+ loggers
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:53 PM
  2. Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta
    By fitcopforlife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:45 AM
  3. Second Cycle. Thanks for your feedback.
    By seotenma in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:21 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 12:13 AM
  5. Buy Dialene 4 and get Sesamin for FREE!
    By Beast in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Log in
Log in