>>> ONCE in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3dŽ Stack!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Nice view look like the trail I'm run this fall last time I ran it for practice I came face to face with a black bear.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

Nice view look like the trail I'm run this fall last time I ran it for practice I came face to face with a black bear.
    Yeah solution seems to be a world traveler... And amazing chef.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yeah solution seems to be a world traveler... And amazing chef.
    I get around in many aspects
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Patience grasshoppers! It's up to DW who gets the leftover spot.
    Don't look at me, I'm just here for support.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I know that after I come back from basic in december i'll be close to achieving it. 5k run in under 40 minutes.
    This is one of my big goals by March of next year, running 10 miles, never have ran a marathon before. I have done 5 miles in an hour 50 before, that's all I can muster. But would like a bigger challenge by finishing a marathon.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by D3platinum View Post

This is one of my big goals by March of next year, running 10 miles, never have ran a marathon before.
    Wait, what?

10 miles isn't a Marathon, hell it isn't even half a Marathon.

And a 5k is only like 3 miles.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Wait, what?

Most I've done is 5 miles with 1:40ish, when I tried it a couple years ago, I am aiming for a finish in my lifetime, time is not important only to get better at that, can't imagine 24 miles, but that's what I'm working towards.

8. Quote Originally Posted by D3platinum View Post

That's correct sir. Most I've done is 5 miles with 1:40ish, when I tried it a couple years ago, I am aiming for a finish in my lifetime, time is not important only to get better at that.
    Why?

What are your weightlifting goals?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why?

What are your weightlifting goals?
    Deadlift 400lb
    do 120lb db inclines
    hit 9% bf after my first bulk (long term goal)
    have a visible six pack
    vascularity

10. Quote Originally Posted by D3platinum View Post

Deadlift 400lb
    do 120lb db inclines
    hit 9% bf after my first bulk (long term goal)
    have a visible six pack
    vascularity
    Running a Marathon is not gonna help with any of those lol.

Run sprints man, sprints are great for athleticism and physique goals.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Yeah I should have elaborated, I was just replying to KL's post about the 5k and a goal of finishing a marathon down the line with the right conditioning overall, my bb'ing goal is posted up above, hopefully in my lifetime I'm well-conditioned to finish a marathon lol. The 9% bf number was long term I proposed to myself after looking myself in the mirror, sorta hard to meddle with a runner's physique and compare it to a bb type down the line I wish to do both in my lifetime. my cardio is alright though, not runner's level or anything like that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Wait, what?

5k is 3.106 miles.

13. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I know that after I come back from basic in december i'll be close to achieving it. 5k run in under 40 minutes.
    Brother, after basic on Sand Hill you will be running 5 MILES in under 40, closer to 36 min. Trust me. We ran every day, at least 4 miles, mostly 5-6

14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Sprints are the best for any and all fitness goals

15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sprints are the best for any and all fitness goals
    With the exception of longer distance running. There's a big difference in training for long runs (15 miles plus) but like stated above really hard to do this and bodybuilding/ powerlifting.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  16. >>> ONCE in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3dŽ Stack!

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    With the exception of longer distance running. There's a big difference in training for long runs (15 miles plus) but like stated above really hard to do this and bodybuilding/ powerlifting.
    Sprint/interval training is important in long distance running as well

17. It's good to incorporate some sprint training especially on hills. But you can't substitute sprinting for long distances. Your body reacts completely different on how it uses energy and even your sustained heart rate. Plus you legs and feet need to adapt to the sustained pounding of long distance and long hours of constant cardio. One of the most common beginner mistakes if setting to fast of a pace and not letting there body get into the proper metabolic state required to endure long runs. The longer the run the more true that becomes regardless of fitness level.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

18. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    It's good to incorporate some sprint training especially on hills. But you can't substitute sprinting for long distances. Your body reacts completely different on how it uses energy and even your sustained heart rate. Plus you legs and feet need to adapt to the sustained pounding of long distance and long hours of constant cardio. One of the most common beginner mistakes if setting to fast of a pace and not letting there body get into the proper metabolic state required to endure long runs. The longer the run the more true that becomes regardless of fitness level.
    Its a different discipline but I can see how sprinting helps the athlete more than distance running for the sake of it. Both are healthy in their own right, distance running does require a metabolic adjustment in the overall.

19. This is why in college we performed Fartliks for basketball conditioning. Run 5 miles but last man sprints to front. Over time that sprint gets longer and longer the stronger each runner in the front is. Lets just say it was extremely tiring!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    This is why in college we performed Fartliks for basketball conditioning. Run 5 miles but last man sprints to front. Over time that sprint gets longer and longer the stronger each runner in the front is. Lets just say it was extremely tiring!
    I've heard those referred to as Indian Runs. I think I like fart licks a lot better though

21. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I've heard those referred to as Indian Runs. I think I like fart licks a lot better though
    I did many of these growing up.... Might have to try these with my kids.

22. Any word on a ship date on these I'm excited to check them out
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

23. I have heard them called Indian runs, Fartlick runs, and more commonly Last Man Up runs.

24. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Any word on a ship date on these I'm excited to check them out
    Very soon! Just working on getting the last bit of info.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Very soon! Just working on getting the last bit of info.

Bump for apps will the last spot be chosen soon?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Anadraulic State GT have a stim in it?
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:49 PM
  3. drinking once in a while..
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 01:36 AM
  5. Replies: 21