>>> ONCE in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3dŽ Stack!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I'm doing a mud run next month. Can't wait!!
    I was suppose to do one in July but had to work. They look awesome to take part in though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Good luck with that brother, much respect for ppl who do those. Stuffs insane
    Thanks bro, should be a frickin blast!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. And I'm gonna set the APF Texas Junior Raw Squat Record at 198 (maybe even 181 too)

Its 424, and my Squat yesterday at 186.6 was a 402.

Looked like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi7m...e_gdata_player

4. But the one I really want is the Bench Record.

I don't know what it is, but its my crappiest lift so its the one I want to have the most, because it will mean the most to me!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    But the one I really want is the Bench Record.

I don't know what it is, but its my crappiest lift so its the one I want to have the most, because it will mean the most to me!
    Good luck brother!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Much respect on the races fellas. I biked 20 miles when i was on vacation in Idaho, i was really not ready for that !
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Much respect on the races fellas. I biked 20 miles when i was on vacation in Idaho, i was really not ready for that !
    That's a good ride!
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. I want to finish Ranger School, get my scroll in regiment, go to HALO (high altitude low opening), and finish my PA degree.

9. Also want to deadlift 900 pounds. Almost halfway there...

10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    And I'm gonna set the APF Texas Junior Raw Squat Record at 198 (maybe even 181 too)

Its 424, and my Squat yesterday at 186.6 was a 402.

Looked like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi7m...e_gdata_player
    Good luck bro

11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Also want to deadlift 900 pounds. Almost halfway there...
    Dayuumm Drew!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Dayuumm Drew!!!
    Obviously a long term goal, but most definitely achievable.

13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Obviously a long term goal, but most definitely achievable.
    You bet bro! Anything is achievable if you set your mind to it!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. My lifetime goal is to not be like my family members that let themselves go and became old and decrepit. Also want to bench 300 by 2015. I'm lifting every day and keeping my diet in check.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    My lifetime goal is to not be like my family members that let themselves go and became old and decrepit. Also want to bench 300 by 2015. I'm lifting every day and keeping my diet in check.
    Great goal brother and from what I know about your work ethic you should have no problem sticking to it!
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    But the one I really want is the Bench Record.

Same here. Toughest lift for me. Frustrates the **** out of me
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's a good ride!
    Got lost on the trail, ended up on the highway, and had to find my way back to the house in idaho, and in idaho there is nothing but farms and lots of LAND. lol.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Got lost on the trail, ended up on the highway, and had to find my way back to the house in idaho, and in idaho there is nothing but farms and lots of LAND. lol.
    Lol very true! Which part? I've been in the northern part and have to say its some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Lol very true! Which part? I've been in the northern part and have to say its some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen.
    Driggs, in the norther part. we could see the grand tetons out of the backyard, was absolutely awesome. we went and hiked to the top of the tetons (11,000 feet above sealevel) we had to ride a ski lift up to the base and then hike up.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm doing a mud run next month. Can't wait!!
    Good luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I want to finish Ranger School, get my scroll in regiment, go to HALO (high altitude low opening), and finish my PA degree.
    Yeah buddy I want to go to Ranger School as well. Hopefully after I'm done with basic my unit will say I'm good enough for Airborne School and I don't have to wait too long before going for that.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

21. Beautiful area! I spent some time in Jackson Hole Wyoming and saw the Tetons. Some of the coolest looking mountains for sure!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Good luck and have fun!

Yeah buddy I want to go to Ranger School as well. Hopefully after I'm done with basic my unit will say I'm good enough for Airborne School and I don't have to wait too long before going for that.
    Idk how often that happens buddy, look for a ranger position at BCT. A lot of time the liaison for the regiment comes by offering slots for guys with high enough PT/GT.

Most of the people that don't get ABN in their contract don't get the school unless they reenlist for it (at least that was the case in my class). If your unit doesn't need ABN qualified guys its not worth paying to send them to the school for it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Driggs, in the norther part. we could see the grand tetons out of the backyard, was absolutely awesome. we went and hiked to the top of the tetons (11,000 feet above sealevel) we had to ride a ski lift up to the base and then hike up.

man that is some awesome scenery. I would love to hike that

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Great goal brother and from what I know about your work ethic you should have no problem sticking to it!
    You are one of the lifters here that is my inspiration, Reggie your work ethic rocks these forums brother! Thanks.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Beautiful area! I spent some time in Jackson Hole Wyoming and saw the Tetons. Some of the coolest looking mountains for sure!!
    Awesome city, living in Driggs we had to drive to jackson (40 minute drive) Just to buy groceries
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

26. Another goal I'd like to hit some day is swimming a mile. Used to do 1/4 mile 2 times a week. I really need better technic to swim long distance.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

27. I also want to one day hit 350 on bench while keeping my body weight below 200. Would also like to one day get to around 6% body fat. I wouldn't want to stay at that percentage for long but it's always interesting to see just how much one can manipulate and alter body composition.

28. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    You are one of the lifters here that is my inspiration, Reggie your work ethic rocks these forums brother! Thanks.
    Thank brother, I appreciate that!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Awesome city, living in Driggs we had to drive to jackson (40 minute drive) Just to buy groceries
    Gotta love rural America lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Time is running out for your chance at a FREE Anabolic Jack3dŽ Stack. Get those last minute entries in!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Anadraulic State GT have a stim in it?
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:49 PM
  3. drinking once in a while..
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 01:36 AM
  5. Replies: 21