>>> ONCE in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3dŽ Stack!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Lifetime goal:
    1} Lower bF to 14%
    2} Maintain Size while leaning out {sititng at 40yrs old}
    3} Run 2miles without stopping!
    4} 550 Squat/500Bench/600Dead
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Right now my DL is my weakest lift, i can get 405 off the ground, but its not good enough to get a good big 3.

    Im 170 pounds and can do the following:
    350 Bench
    415 Squat
    but i need to get that DL up to over 500+ pounds to really round off my big 3

    If i could i could get a very competitive 1250-1300 total for someone around the 170 range and maybe consider a PL Meet.

    So my goal is to bring up my deadlift.

    HOW DO I ATTACK THIS? Just rip the damn bar off the ground, deadlift 2-3x a week on a specalized hybrid program and focus on regular deadlifts, deficit, and snatch grip to attack all area's of the posterior chain and hamstrings to get them to grow!
    Alpha Status!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Right now my DL is my weakest lift, i can get 405 off the ground, but its not good enough to get a good big 3.

    Im 170 pounds and can do the following:
    350 Bench
    415 Squat
    but i need to get that DL up to over 500+ pounds to really round off my big 3

    If i could i could get a very competitive 1250-1300 total for someone around the 170 range and maybe consider a PL Meet.

    So my goal is to bring up my deadlift.

    HOW DO I ATTACK THIS? Just rip the damn bar off the ground, deadlift 2-3x a week on a specalized hybrid program and focus on regular deadlifts, deficit, and snatch grip to attack all area's of the posterior chain and hamstrings to get them to grow!
    Alpha Status!
    165# w/ a 1298 total would give you an Elite total your first meet. **** yeah
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. I know that after I come back from basic in december i'll be close to achieving it. 5k run in under 40 minutes.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    165# w/ a 1298 total would give you an Elite total your first meet. **** yeah
    Well, in order to do well in bodybuilding and powerlifting you can only challenge yourself and push your limits, if it aint Alpha, dont bother showing up. Its time to DOMINATE and get big!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. A goal I've been working on this summer is to do a 50k trail run in less than 7 hrs.

    I've been trying to run 3 times a week. Which is about the only way I'll ever make it.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  7. My goal is to take the thrown from BIG RAMY in the 2016 Mr. Olympia! Haha no but i do want to get huge like people staring huge. Lifelong goal. Cause you can never be too huge right?

  8. Goal I've had for several years is to break 1000lbs for a combined for my bench, squat and dead lift. Came close a few years ago before getting a pec tear.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  9. Another goal I wan't obtain is overall physical health. I have been big and strong before but I felt awful. I want to loosen all of my muscles and tight areas, correct any weaknesses and imbalances, get my shoulders healthy, have all my joints feel better. I dont want to be some wound up slab of beef that can barely move around and is in pain constantly.

    Been working on foam rollling, stretching, supplements for joint health, deep tissue work, chiropractic work, physical therapy
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Another goal I wan't obtain is overall physical health. I have been big and strong before but I felt awful. I want to loosen all of my muscles and tight areas, correct any weaknesses and imbalances, get my shoulders healthy, have all my joints feel better. I dont want to be some wound up slab of beef that can barely move around and is in pain constantly.

    Been working on foam rollling, stretching, supplements for joint health, deep tissue work, chiropractic work, physical therapy
    Cannot stress this enough. Rumble Rolling and deep tissue massages have had my body feeling better than ever! Great advice.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cannot stress this enough. Rumble Rolling and deep tissue massages have had my body feeling better than ever! Great advice.
    Thanks man. People often neglect the important things. Learn from the mistakes of others. These things will come back to bite you if you neglect them and it is much easier to keep on top of it rather than get messed up and try to fix it all at once. I have had two years of shoulders injuries just before achieving my goals and I am still set back. Wish I knew then what I know now

  12. Just once in my life I'd like to get ripped. I've got visible abs year round but never seem to be able to get completely cut.

    I Need to stick at it and find a diet that work for me trying Keto for the first time right now.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  13. I want to compete in the Worlds Strongest Man, preferably more than once but at least one time!

    For right now, I'm doing PLing training to get strong as a bull and working my way up to a higher bodyweight!

  14. I also really want to hit an elite PLing total raw.

    On Saturday I have my first meet (its APF) so I will know how far off I am at my current weight, but I will get an elite total!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I also really want to hit an elite PLing total raw.

    On Saturday I have my first meet (its APF) so I will know how far off I am at my current weight, but I will get an elite total!
    Congratulations man you will be hooked and never look back

  16. And I will front squat 405 for reps.

    My most recent 1RM was 275, about 2 months back. I normally use it as an assistance movement on my ME Squat day but I alternate it as a main movement as well. Nothing builds athleticism like a front squat!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    And I will front squat 405 for reps.

    My most recent 1RM was 275, about 2 months back. I normally use it as an assistance movement on my ME Squat day but I alternate it as a main movement as well. Nothing builds athleticism like a front squat!
    Another Front squat goal FTW
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    A constant caloric deficit will get you there Train hard!

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Just once in my life I'd like to get ripped. I've got visible abs year round but never seem to be able to get completely cut.

    I Need to stick at it and find a diet that work for me trying Keto for the first time right now.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. I would like to get 5 muscle ups before 2014.

    I'm sure I'll be doing pull ups all the time at basic training and I'll get better and better at it. So when I get back I'll work on it at home. They are bad ass to look at and I hate seeing someone do something bad ass that I can't do lol. I wanna do it. Not just 1 but 5 of them.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I would like to get 5 muscle ups before 2014.

    I'm sure I'll be doing pull ups all the time at basic training and I'll get better and better at it. So when I get back I'll work on it at home. They are bad ass to look at and I hate seeing someone do something bad ass that I can't do lol. I wanna do it. Not just 1 but 5 of them.
    Are you going army?

    Don't get your hopes up as far as PT goes if you are. BCT was a joke.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Are you going army?

    Don't get your hopes up as far as PT goes if you are. BCT was a joke.
    How is that?
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  22. I want to hit 500 on Deadlifts and 600+ on Rackpulls all while staying close to my current weight of 175-180. I am currently at 405 on DLs and 530 on Rackpulls.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Good luck everyone! There are still two days to go before winners are selected so if you haven't entered yet you still have time!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    How is that?
    Its easy as hell.


    The only way it will be difficult is if you are fat/out of shape.

    More running than anything else and then climbing drills every other day (5 pullups in cadence). And it's gotten even more lax since I did it.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I want to hit 500 on Deadlifts and 600+ on Rackpulls all while staying close to my current weight of 175-180. I am currently at 405 on DLs and 530 on Rackpulls.
    HELL YEAH dude! me and you got very similar goals!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  26. I would love to get a good enough power to weight ratio to be able to do some real rock climbing
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  27. Two more I forgot:

    405 power clean.

    315 pressed overhead.

  28. Run half a marathon? That would be f'n awesome. Or go on one of the 50 mile bike trips that my friends always go on every 2 weeks.

    I'm running everyday and ride the bike everyday but at the moment I cannot do any of those 2. But if I can keep it up everyday maybe end of next year I can do those things.

    Same for those courses. Mud Run, Warrior Dash. Will def do one when back from basic, I'm sure I will kill it.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Run half a marathon? That would be f'n awesome. Or go on one of the 50 mile bike trips that my friends always go on every 2 weeks.

    I'm running everyday and ride the bike everyday but at the moment I cannot do any of those 2. But if I can keep it up everyday maybe end of next year I can do those things.

    Same for those courses. Mud Run, Warrior Dash. Will def do one when back from basic, I'm sure I will kill it.
    I'm doing a mud run next month. Can't wait!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I'm doing a mud run next month. Can't wait!!
    Good luck with that brother, much respect for ppl who do those. Stuffs insane
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does Anadraulic State GT have a stim in it?
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:49 PM
  3. drinking once in a while..
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:50 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 12:36 AM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:28 AM
Log in
Log in