>>> ONCE in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3d® Stack!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

USPLabs The Anabolic Jack3d Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Anabolic Jack3d Stack Supplements

//LIMITED TIME ONLY- $39.99//

<<Once in a LIFETIME deal on the Anabolic Jack3d® Stack >>
Available ONLY from NutraPlanet.com!!!

USPlabs Jack3d Advanced
Advanced Taste. Advanced Feel. Advanced Performance.
High Energy Pre-Exercise Augmentation System
Exclusive “Nitrate Blast” Formula
Our Strongest Formula Ever!

VERSA-1™
Patent Pending Anabolic Breakthrough!
One Capsule Per Day
Full 30 Day Cycle In Each Bottle
Incredible Real-World User Feedback
Stacks Terrifically With Jack3d, Modern BCAA+™ and TEST Powder!

Plus FREE STUFF >>> a 3-in-1 Shaker, 2 OxyELITE Protein™ Samples, & 2 Modern BCAA+™ Samples!
Check out NutraPlanet.com NOW to secure your ANABOLIC JACK3D STACK!
//LIMITED TIME ONLY- $39.99//

We want to celebrate the ONCE in a LIFETIME deal by hooking you up the the hottest stack available - The Anabolic Jack3d Stack!

How to enter? Let's do this!

It's a ONCE in a LIFETIME deal... So, what Personal Record, Lift, or accomplishment do you hope you hit at least ONCE in your lifetime?

What are you doing to make sure this accomplishment happens?

>>>ENTER NOW<<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win!
We will be selecting 10 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Anabolic Jack3d Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

TEN (10) winners will be selected on 8/5/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

USPLabs The Anabolic Jack3d Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Anabolic Jack3d Stack Supplements

Awards
  • Established
Another awesome opportunity from Team USPlabs! You guys always have great promos going on!

For me personally, I have the lifetime goal of being able to:

-Military DB press 100lb Db's for 3 sets of 10
-Incline DB press >120's for reps
- Max Front squat 315
- Max Deadlift >500lbs

I will hopefully complete all of these by continuing to train my butt off week after week, as long as it takes. No excuses, only shattered PR's !

Thanks USPlabs!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
One of my lifetime goals is to compete and finish a full Iron Man Triathlon

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
And to get a 6pack.... Which no one in my family has ever had

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me its all about the 500s.

500 pounds squats.
500 pounds deadlifts.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another awesome opportunity from Team USPlabs! You guys always have great promos going on!

For me personally, I have the lifetime goal of being able to:

-Military DB press 100lb Db's for 3 sets of 10
-Incline DB press >120's for reps
- Max Front squat 315
- Max Deadlift >500lbs

I will hopefully complete all of these by continuing to train my butt off week after week, as long as it takes. No excuses, only shattered PR's !

Thanks USPlabs!
Love to see the front squat goals! Such a nasty, but beneficial move!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In before yosefmax88 applies

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
One goal of mine for this next year is to do lunges with 135 (bar)

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to accomplish getting myself as healthy as I can.
A three year old and 1 year old helped put my life in to perspective. In the last year I dropped from a fat 230 is down to the lowest of 168. Want to work on getting as fit as possible and build muscle and look good at the same time.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great promo and a true opportunity, since winning the last promo I would like to sit out this opportunity but would like to share my goal anyway.

My biggest goal and maybe dream is to plan a week long trip to a few different states and visit some of our AM members. Have an awesome workout session, killer meal , and enjoy the company of like minded individuals who want to be better than they were yesterday. We have some awesome folks in this forum that ONLY help and add guidance to others around them and would love to put a handshake with a profile lol. May take alot of planning but with all the BS on tv and YouTube nowadays it be a refreshing change and a way to bring this community together. Something will more than likely come up but I shall keep hope alive

Reactions: 804
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compete in a BB'ing show and not to just say I did, but to place well also.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be for my son who hopes to raw deadlift 600 for his next meet in November. He pulled a 523 in his first meet back in May.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to accomplish getting myself as healthy as I can.
A three year old and 1 year old helped put my life in to perspective. In the last year I dropped from a fat 230 is down to the lowest of 168. Want to work on getting as fit as possible and build muscle and look good at the same time.
Congrats man! That's quite an accomplishment.

Great promo and a true opportunity, since winning the last promo I would like to sit out this opportunity but would like to share my goal anyway.

My biggest goal and maybe dream is to plan a week long trip to a few different states and visit some of our AM members. Have an awesome workout session, killer meal , and enjoy the company of like minded individuals who want to be better than they were yesterday. We have some awesome folks in this forum that ONLY help and add guidance to others around them and would love to put a handshake with a profile lol. May take alot of planning but with all the BS on tv and YouTube nowadays it be a refreshing change and a way to bring this community together. Something will more than likely come up but I shall keep hope alive
That'd be great. I have a bunch of free gym passes waiting. :)

Compete in a BB'ing show and not to just say I did, but to place well also.
You definitely put in the hard work to make it happen bud.

It would be for my son who hopes to raw deadlift 600 for his next meet in November. He pulled a 523 in his first meet back in May.
That's awesome AZ. Good luck to your son.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sleep on this deal guys! VERSA-1™ and Jack3d Advanced has been my pre-workout combo for the last few weeks and I'm thoroughly impressed. Energy, mind-muscle connection, endurance, pumps, and strength have all been great.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

Same here.... Sittin back and watching. My fitness goal is to compete in the monster challenge September.... Ultimate goal is to complete it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some of my all time goals:

405 bench (got to 365)
600 Deadlift (got to 550)
600 Squat (got a ways to go)

Right now focusing on getting my shoulders healthy in order to be able to bench. Squatting like a madman to play some catch up

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
Hi everyone!

I missed out on the IC deal so I def just hopped on this one! Thanks USPLABs and NP!

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
One of my goals for the end of 2013 is to hit 300 on the bench. I'm currently at a plateau, about 250.

I would also like to hit atleast 400 on the deadlift. Im at 315 so I should be able to hit it by this fall.

to accomplish these goals, I am going to be going hard in the gym. Spot on diet and supplementation! good amounts of sleep

KillatREX

KillatREX

Awards
Another personal goal I am trying to accomplish is to get my MBA. I take the GMAT soon so keep your fingers crossed!

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I hope to accomplish is competing in a fitness comp!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I want an IFPA pro card. Reallyyyyy badly.
It'd also be cool to have a 3x bodyweight deadlift.
I really wanna build my brand "Iron Monarchy" as well, which I've just begun working on. I want it to be a household name when it comes to all things fitness.

The first two are simply accomplished by hard work. Every day. Always on the mother-effin grind. In the gym. In the kitchen. Wherever. Neither of those can be achieved without precise, deliberate behavior that is executed on a consistent basis. I like to make sure all variables are accounted for when it comes to bodybuilding and strength training.
The third goal will have to be achieved from a lot of hard work and perseverance. I always felt like I should get into business, and now I've begun to actually pursue that. I'm undoubtedly gunna go through a great deal of struggles, but will not falter or quit. Right now, my friend and I are starting by trying to sell t-shirts, and I hope to only build the brand more and more from there!

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
A goal that I've always wanted to accomplish is to throw down a monster dunk on a fast break in basketball. It's always been a dream on mine to be able to dunk at will. I started vertical leap programs when I was 14 and now I've move on to strength training for some years now. I've noticed that squats have helped me break through some plateaus in my vertical and I've been trying to juggle the fine line of managing body mass while also increasing my squat numbers to help achieve my goal. Plus, who wouldn't want to be able to throw down viscous dunks at will?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last year I got 560 pounds on the leg press for 10 reps. Heaviest I ever got and to be honest I never thought I would achieve it I would like to get to 800 pounds. 1000 pounds would be sick though!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lifetime goal:
1} Lower bF to 14%
2} Maintain Size while leaning out {sititng at 40yrs old}
3} Run 2miles without stopping!
4} 550 Squat/500Bench/600Dead

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Right now my DL is my weakest lift, i can get 405 off the ground, but its not good enough to get a good big 3.

Im 170 pounds and can do the following:
350 Bench
415 Squat
but i need to get that DL up to over 500+ pounds to really round off my big 3

If i could i could get a very competitive 1250-1300 total for someone around the 170 range and maybe consider a PL Meet.

So my goal is to bring up my deadlift.

HOW DO I ATTACK THIS? Just rip the damn bar off the ground, deadlift 2-3x a week on a specalized hybrid program and focus on regular deadlifts, deficit, and snatch grip to attack all area's of the posterior chain and hamstrings to get them to grow!
Alpha Status!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now my DL is my weakest lift, i can get 405 off the ground, but its not good enough to get a good big 3.

Im 170 pounds and can do the following:
350 Bench
415 Squat
but i need to get that DL up to over 500+ pounds to really round off my big 3

If i could i could get a very competitive 1250-1300 total for someone around the 170 range and maybe consider a PL Meet.

So my goal is to bring up my deadlift.

HOW DO I ATTACK THIS? Just rip the damn bar off the ground, deadlift 2-3x a week on a specalized hybrid program and focus on regular deadlifts, deficit, and snatch grip to attack all area's of the posterior chain and hamstrings to get them to grow!
Alpha Status!
165# w/ a 1298 total would give you an Elite total your first meet. **** yeah

Reactions: 804
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that after I come back from basic in december i'll be close to achieving it. 5k run in under 40 minutes.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
165# w/ a 1298 total would give you an Elite total your first meet. **** yeah
Well, in order to do well in bodybuilding and powerlifting you can only challenge yourself and push your limits, if it aint Alpha, dont bother showing up. Its time to DOMINATE and get big!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
A goal I've been working on this summer is to do a 50k trail run in less than 7 hrs.

I've been trying to run 3 times a week. Which is about the only way I'll ever make it.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to take the thrown from BIG RAMY in the 2016 Mr. Olympia! Haha no but i do want to get huge like people staring huge. Lifelong goal. Cause you can never be too huge right?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Goal I've had for several years is to break 1000lbs for a combined for my bench, squat and dead lift. Came close a few years ago before getting a pec tear.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another goal I wan't obtain is overall physical health. I have been big and strong before but I felt awful. I want to loosen all of my muscles and tight areas, correct any weaknesses and imbalances, get my shoulders healthy, have all my joints feel better. I dont want to be some wound up slab of beef that can barely move around and is in pain constantly.

Been working on foam rollling, stretching, supplements for joint health, deep tissue work, chiropractic work, physical therapy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another goal I wan't obtain is overall physical health. I have been big and strong before but I felt awful. I want to loosen all of my muscles and tight areas, correct any weaknesses and imbalances, get my shoulders healthy, have all my joints feel better. I dont want to be some wound up slab of beef that can barely move around and is in pain constantly.

Been working on foam rollling, stretching, supplements for joint health, deep tissue work, chiropractic work, physical therapy
Cannot stress this enough. Rumble Rolling and deep tissue massages have had my body feeling better than ever! Great advice.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cannot stress this enough. Rumble Rolling and deep tissue massages have had my body feeling better than ever! Great advice.
Thanks man. People often neglect the important things. Learn from the mistakes of others. These things will come back to bite you if you neglect them and it is much easier to keep on top of it rather than get messed up and try to fix it all at once. I have had two years of shoulders injuries just before achieving my goals and I am still set back. Wish I knew then what I know now

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Just once in my life I'd like to get ripped. I've got visible abs year round but never seem to be able to get completely cut.

I Need to stick at it and find a diet that work for me trying Keto for the first time right now.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to compete in the Worlds Strongest Man, preferably more than once but at least one time!

For right now, I'm doing PLing training to get strong as a bull and working my way up to a higher bodyweight!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also really want to hit an elite PLing total raw.

On Saturday I have my first meet (its APF) so I will know how far off I am at my current weight, but I will get an elite total!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also really want to hit an elite PLing total raw.

On Saturday I have my first meet (its APF) so I will know how far off I am at my current weight, but I will get an elite total!
Congratulations man you will be hooked and never look back

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I will front squat 405 for reps.

My most recent 1RM was 275, about 2 months back. I normally use it as an assistance movement on my ME Squat day but I alternate it as a main movement as well. Nothing builds athleticism like a front squat!

Awards
  • Established
And I will front squat 405 for reps.

My most recent 1RM was 275, about 2 months back. I normally use it as an assistance movement on my ME Squat day but I alternate it as a main movement as well. Nothing builds athleticism like a front squat!
Another Front squat goal FTW :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A constant caloric deficit will get you there Train hard!

Just once in my life I'd like to get ripped. I've got visible abs year round but never seem to be able to get completely cut.

I Need to stick at it and find a diet that work for me trying Keto for the first time right now.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to get 5 muscle ups before 2014.

I'm sure I'll be doing pull ups all the time at basic training and I'll get better and better at it. So when I get back I'll work on it at home. They are bad ass to look at and I hate seeing someone do something bad ass that I can't do lol. I wanna do it. Not just 1 but 5 of them.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to get 5 muscle ups before 2014.

I'm sure I'll be doing pull ups all the time at basic training and I'll get better and better at it. So when I get back I'll work on it at home. They are bad ass to look at and I hate seeing someone do something bad ass that I can't do lol. I wanna do it. Not just 1 but 5 of them.
Are you going army?

Don't get your hopes up as far as PT goes if you are. BCT was a joke.