20% savings on MAX-BULK or BULK-UP....any takers?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
...hey AM members....perhaps if we could generate enough interest in this thread...we could make this happen one time...not a monstrous savings but a certainly a healthy one that's for sure.....still plenty of time this summer for a safe and legal cycle.

Interested?... let me know.

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am.....the previous 30% code paid off well for my lean cut/pbold run....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump... at 6 caps a day for 8 weeks that will be 2 bottles $$$ and wanting info on Muscle-Up

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why should someone choose Max bulk? Testosterone and 19-nortestosterone. Need reasons? Look those 2 up. Simple google search. Max bulk converts to these 2. Confirmed via write up.

I can honestly say I will use this as a test base in the future.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why should someone choose Max bulk? Testosterone and 19-nortestosterone. Need reasons? Look those 2 up. Simple google search. Max bulk converts to these 2. Confirmed via write up.

I can honestly say I will use this as a test base in the future.
So you would want to stack Max-Bulk with something wet/progestin like mlmg

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you would want to stack Max-Bulk with something wet/progestin like mlmg
I think a leancuts /Max bulk cycle would tickle my pickle. Or pbold. Mmmm adt dryness.

Maybe next cycle. For now? Logging Max bulk and I must say I like the bottle design. Simple yet pleasing

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Bulk is slightly wet itself due to the 19 Nor. I would stack with something not so wet if you were to stack.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
I'm looking to start another bulk cycle. Max-bulk looks pretty good, but I'd like to stack it with something since I'm a little guy lookin for all kinds of gains

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some Methyl Stenbolone.
I would recommend something stronger but generally that means more harsh.
The two together would treat you pretty well, but I also believe Max-Bulk will treat you well all by itself.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Well as per another thread...if you order MAX-BULK now you will get an extra 2 weeks of cycle...42 caps per bottle.

Maybe I could swing a one time 20% discount to go with that.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well as per another thread...if you order MAX-BULK now you will get an extra 2 weeks of cycle...42 caps per bottle.

Maybe I could swing a one time 20% discount to go with that.
I really enjoyed MAX-BULK... That extra 42 caps would make a difference. I was using at 4-5 cap dosages I have a feeling using the minimal and stretching it out longer would increase gains for sure. Or even a week or so at a higher dosage then dropping it down. Until I got sick 3-4 pounds was nice... I got the weight back so I am happy.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Ooo, thanks for the reply man. Honestly I got antsy, found a good deal on bulk-up and ordered some of that. I have a bottle of mass drops in the stash so I will just stack them to make my own max bulk haha much appreciated though!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ooo, thanks for the reply man. Honestly I got antsy, found a good deal on bulk-up and ordered some of that. I have a bottle of mass drops in the stash so I will just stack them to make my own max bulk haha much appreciated though!
Please update on your progress. Should stack well without harsh sides.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely give an update when the time comes, still on downtime right now before I start up again. The ams anabolic growth kit was ok, but I felt lethargic a lot, I'm hoping that the bulk-up will really reduce the lethargy from the 1-dhea and 19-nor-dhea, not to mention contribute to the gainzz.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering that Max Bulk contains 2 potent pro-hormones in itself,I see stacking Max Bulk with another compound to be redundant.I also see the idea of "double dosing" Max Bulk to be reckless,as well as not cost effective.

With the extra 42 caps per bottle and 20% off coupon,you have a solid cycle there which can be tailored to either bulking,cutting or recomping.The end results are wholly contingent on setting up the ideal weight training,diet and cardio protocol to suit the desired results.

For example,if you wanted to cut and preserve LBM with Max Bulk whilst avoiding joint pain from training on lowered kcals via the "wet" benefit of Max Bulk ,I'd suggest opting for Marc McDougal's Lose Fat Like You're On Crack training split.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AT 240LBS 12% BF what dose would I want to take of MAX-Bulk? I am considering 8 weeks, I have just not seen enough feedback if I should run 8 weeks and still stack it with something else as I will be using it to bulk.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i need 20% off bulk up!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
AT 240LBS 12% BF what dose would I want to take of MAX-Bulk? I am considering 8 weeks, I have just not seen enough feedback if I should run 8 weeks and still stack it with something else as I will be using it to bulk.
Im 240+ @ 12 to 14 % and am noticing great things. Follow my log found here on am. Just 3 caps. I think 4 to 6 would be amazing.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I am considering stacking bulk up with mass drops, not max bulk if that makes much difference in your opinion. I had pretty decent results with the anabolic growth kit, and I think that using the bulk up as the test base in place of 4-ad, with the mass drops isnt too much of a stretch, especially for 4 weeks. I am kind of curious what kind of results could be expected with a cycle like that, following recommended dosing guidelines for 4 weeks.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Cordeen Or Pyrobatt have not already hooked you up,shoot me a PM for a 20% off discount code.

You're we a well respected member here and I'd be happy to help you out.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
If Cordeen Or Pyrobatt have not already hooked you up,shoot me a PM for a 20% off discount code.

You're we a well respected member here and I'd be happy to help you out.
That's looking out...