In need of a stim free pre? MN needs 4 Peak Beta+ loggers

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We need four loggers for our stim free pre workout and endurance powerhouse, Peak Beta+.

Peak Beta+ represents the pinnacle of aerobic and anaerobic endurance supplementation. By helping to buffer lactic acid, improve glycolysis, increase oxygen delivery, and enhance vasodilation during exercise, this is THE Maximum Endurance Formula.* With the combination of Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP), L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, and L-Norvaline, Molecular Nutrition has proudly brought you a scientifically advanced and industry unparalleled formula. Peak Beta+ is also stimulant-free, so its effect is purely endurance-supportive.

For more info:

Molecular Nutrition NEW Peak Beta+ (180 Caps): Discount NEW Peak Beta+ Supplements

The application is easy, simply tell us why you are interested in trying Peak Beta+. The only qualifications are 18 years of age+, and open to continental 48 US entrants only.

Simply let us know why you are interested in trying Peak Beta+. Whether its the ingredient profile, curiosity on creatinol o phosphate, past success with MN products, a fan of William Llewellyns formulas, you heard good feedback, etc.

Share your training experience, training style, why you think Peak Beta+ would be a good fit for enhancing your training and why you would be a good fit for logging PB+.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ill be the first one in here!

25yrs, 5'10", 170lb, ~9%bf
This is my last week of a 12 week cut where I was training for a warrior dash against some of my buddies. Been using some pretty heavy stim pres to keep me going through these last few weeks and have been becoming increasingly tolerant to them. Ive been doing some very hugh rep/superset style training (kris gethins dtp) the last few weeks to help improve endurance while lifting as a compliment to my cardio training program. As of aug 4th ill be transitioning back to a "normal" routine and diet where ill be lifting more low rep/heavy weights (may try 5x5) most likely in a push-pull-legs split, 2on1off. Diet will be a reverse diet for the first couple weeks to allow me to reintroduce significant carbs and cals without blowing up like a blimp.

I'd like to try peak beta+ to allow me to take a stim break while transitioning between training and diet styles. I plan to continue my cardio routine as well as to keep my rest periods while lifting fairly short to allow me to keep my physique in tact for the end of the summer so something to help with endurance while still dragging a bit from my cut would be incredibly helpful. I've read a few good reviews and logs that have included this product and believe that it fits my situation and goals.

jgibson000

Awards
I'm 62 and though I recently got my 1 rep squat max up to 500lbs, I find that I am approaching my workouts less and less enthusiastically each time I get to my gym. I'd like something to bring back the fire in the belly for lifting that I once had both before and during the time I worked out.

Jeffrey

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
My curiosity is peaked with this! I just spent the last 30 minutes reading a series of pubmed articles on COP, as well as a blog entry from PA (from 2011, I think) on COP and am extremely intrigued on incorporating COP into my supplement regimine. I am impressed that Peak Beta has a full 2g of COP in its daily serving, an amount that based on what I've read, will supply enough COP to show results.

Here is why I would love to try this: I do 3-4 Bootcamp workouts a week. These workouts are a full hour of interval type training, using kettlebellls, battle ropes, TRX suspension, TRX RIP trainers, plyometrics, sprints, medicine balls, etc. We often do long series of back-to-back exercises that will run into the 2-3 minute range. I really want to judge if COP will allow me to push through these Bootcamp workouts with more force and less fatigue. If I can get an extra rep or two during each series, that really adds up over the course of an hour long workout.

I also still get my traditional lifting sessions in every week. I usually stay with a 4-day split and am always interested in a supplement that might allow me to get a extra rep or two per set throughout a lifting session.

Over the last 12 months, I have competed in several men's physique contests. I am currently eyeing one more contest in the fall and would really love to incorporate Peak Beta into my prep. The goal would be to get more out of my workouts, especially my Bootcamp workouts, as I push closer to the fall physique show.

I have several logs here on AM. I recently completed a log for Athletix (Titanium) which I am very high on. I noticed a good bump in my endurance during workouts on Titanium and would be excited to compare the effects to what COP could deliver. I can update near daily and provide progress pics.
Consider me very, very intrigued.....

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
We need four loggers for our stim free pre workout and endurance powerhouse, Peak Beta+.

Peak Beta+ represents the pinnacle of aerobic and anaerobic endurance supplementation. By helping to buffer lactic acid, improve glycolysis, increase oxygen delivery, and enhance vasodilation during exercise, this is THE Maximum Endurance Formula.* With the combination of Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP), L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, and L-Norvaline, Molecular Nutrition has proudly brought you a scientifically advanced and industry unparalleled formula. Peak Beta+ is also stimulant-free, so its effect is purely endurance-supportive.

For more info:

Molecular Nutrition NEW Peak Beta+ (180 Caps): Discount NEW Peak Beta+ Supplements

The application is easy, simply tell us why you are interested in trying Peak Beta+. The only qualifications are 18 years of age+, and open to continental 48 US entrants only.

Simply let us know why you are interested in trying Peak Beta+. Whether its the ingredient profile, curiosity on creatinol o phosphate, past success with MN products, a fan of William Llewellyns formulas, you heard good feedback, etc.

Share your training experience, training style, why you think Peak Beta+ would be a good fit for enhancing your training and why you would be a good fit for logging PB+.
I am interested in taking this after my conquer stack , I saw the lactic acid and am curious to find out how well it works, so this would do very well with building up endurance great for cardio I assume . This would help me in longer cardio sessions that I currently do 30 min . I weight train intensely and then cardio. I would like this alot.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested in taking this after my conquer stack , I saw the lactic acid and am curious to find out how well it works, so this would do very well with building up endurance great for cardio I assume . This would help me in longer cardio sessions that I currently do 30 min . I weight train intensely and then cardio. I would like this alot.
So in the other promo thread you JUST applied to, you said you were half done with your conquer/KNO3 stack. So that's what, another two weeks to go?

Why do you keep applying to promos that you'd have to run concurrently? Don't you understand that companies want to know how their products affect loggers unaffected by other products they may be running?

I've told you twice, at least, that etiquette dictates 1 product at a time; 2 if they don't conflict. And logging two PWOs in this case definitely conflicts.

The ONLY forum you've posted in since you've signed up in June have been promo threads. Just ridiculous.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already using this! I'm in love with the profile.

Pyrobatt approved.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
5'10"
220lbs
currently doing a recomp

I am interested and willing to log this. The profile sounds great and I would like to see if I can go non-stim for a while with my pre-workout.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great apps! Keep them coming, if the quality and quantity keeps up at this rate I'll be able to select winners by Friday.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for apps! This is an awesome product. I wish I could log it again lol Picking up my third bottle here. Good stuff!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps! This is an awesome product. I wish I could log it again lol Picking up my third bottle here. Good stuff!
Thanks for your support, your log was a lot of fun to follow and its awesome to see Peak Beta+ beginning to build a name for itself with all the overwhelmingly positive feedback!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards

I am most interested in peak beta+ because I've never had a stim free preworkout. Only pumpx3 but its not really a preworkout. Also, I've never tried a MN product. I do follow on twitter and facebook.

Training has been going on for three years, currently doing 5/3/1 with joker sets and first set last protocols. I believe in busting your ass at a single lift for most of a training day and doing assistance if there is time. My goal each training is to push my calculated 1rm up. I do one day of conditioning a week and try to stay active otherwise. Im interested in increasing performance and seeing how I act to these ingredients. I consider myself a good logger because I update often and see logs through to the end.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support, your log was a lot of fun to follow and its awesome to see Peak Beta+ beginning to build a name for itself with all the overwhelmingly positive feedback!
This would be my first time using a product from MN and also my first time using creatinol-o-phosphate. Really looking forward to the opportunity to try this :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more applicants.

I'll keep this thread open for the rest of the week to get some more entries and then announce winners this Monday.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Is it Monday yet??? I am truly looking forward to putting COP to the test! I'm envisioning the increased lactic acid buffering, the increased ATP replenishment.....I may need to go workout now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it Monday yet??? I am truly looking forward to putting COP to the test! I'm envisioning the increased lactic acid buffering, the increased ATP replenishment.....I may need to go workout now.
Lol, dont get too excited :p

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean the acid that disassociates from lactic acid right?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I dont have any experience with MN products and i've been curious about COP for a while now but never got around to trying it. I started a 2 week stim and gym break 2 weeks ago. I plan on hittin the gym hard when i get back tomorrow but i still have a few weeks left of the stim break and i may need some help getting back in there. Im gonna be heavily focused on legs and cardio/distance runs while im there and hope to build size/strength with 5x5's. upper body training will be mainly bodyweight and sculpting because i gain mass quickly there.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
How is this? Im gunna need something like this next month when I take a stim break

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this? Im gunna need something like this next month when I take a stim break
Very good profile. It needs to be taken daily though. Cop and all. Stack with high volume or hemavol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to our winners:

Memphis Slim
SprinterGuy4
Broken Bottle
BooneMan77

Please send me your shipping info and email address for tracking via PM.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Done! Congrats all

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, the packages should ship out tomorrow.

I'm excited to hear how you guys like it, a few AM'ers have made it a staple already and hopefully we can get it to really catch on with the NP and AM crowd as its a supplement that speaks for itself once people try it.

Ive used it solo and stacked alongside my usual stimmed pres and it seems to have both very immediate effects as well as the expected accumulative effects, we had a logger on the other forum break at least one rep or weight PR almost every workout, which was pretty similar to my experience when using 8 caps a day.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, the packages should ship out tomorrow.

I'm excited to hear how you guys like it, a few AM'ers have made it a staple already and hopefully we can get it to really catch on with the NP and AM crowd as its a supplement that speaks for itself once people try it.

Ive used it solo and stacked alongside my usual stimmed pres and it seems to have both very immediate effects as well as the expected accumulative effects, we had a logger on the other forum break at least one rep or weight PR almost every workout, which was pretty similar to my experience when using 8 caps a day.
It already should given the profile.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
This is an interesting product caught my attention

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
8 caps a day? Is that what we should take?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally dose either 6-8 prewo, or 4 pre 4 post.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 pre is the preferred dosage by many, due in part to the convenience of not having to split the dose.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine as well... Will link up when I start tomorrow.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, terrific to hear they are showing up already and thanks in advance to all who link their log here.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link, subbed!