NEW Formutech Volatile flavor! 5 mini-logs up for grabs! - AnabolicMinds.com

NEW Formutech Volatile flavor! 5 mini-logs up for grabs!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    NEW Formutech Volatile flavor! 5 mini-logs up for grabs!


    5 Loggers Needed to Test
    Volatile Pre Workout's NEW Orange Flavor!
    By Formutech Nutrition


    Name:  Volatile-Sample-Bottle-orange.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  138.2 KB
    Name:  Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  100.5 KB

    CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA



    VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.



    HOW IT WORKS:

    The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
    Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!


    We are looking for 5 Anabolic Minds members to do an 8 serving mini-log for us! So, no long commitment, just whambamthankyamaam!

    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age
    Gender
    Training Schedule
    Training style and goals
    Why should we choose YOU?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Bump!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    35866

    Age: 18
    Gender: male
    Training schedule: chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps, legs, deadlifts/core/forarm repeat. And I train just about ed.
    Goals: want to compete eventually, packing on size now.
    Why you should pick me: just turned 18 this month so I can finally get in these promos. I've been around the forum for a while and know what it takes to have a good log. And will be completely honest, no bs.

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389584

    Good stuff. Volatile can light up a workout and bust out some veins. Wanna see those apps flow in.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,784
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2062923

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    5 Loggers Needed to Test
    Volatile Pre Workout's NEW Orange Flavor!
    By Formutech Nutrition

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 872"/>
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 873"/>


    CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA

    VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.

    HOW IT WORKS:

    The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
    Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!

    We are looking for 5 Anabolic Minds members to do an 8 serving mini-log for us! So, no long commitment, just whambamthankyamaam!

    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age
    Gender
    Training Schedule
    Training style and goals
    Why should we choose YOU?
    25

    Male

    Lift eod, back/chest; legs/shoulders; arms/abs/calves. Morning fasted cardio upon rising ed, second cardio session on off days.

    For the next week and a half ill be finishing up a 14wk cut with a pyramid superset style (kris gethin DTP) but after next weekend it'll be back to heavier weights with moderate reps going into more of a recomp mode. First and foremost goal is to finish up my cut and crush all my buddies in our warrior dash next weekend (going for the 3peat as well as another personal best finish- last yr was 76th overall out of about 12k!) after the race, ill be doing some reverse dieting and heading into a recomp mode to begin building back any muscle I lost on my cut while staying "summer lean".

    I've used 2 samples of volatile berry eruption before (literally just got done reviewing them like an hour ago even though I used them a few months back) and was absolutely blown away. The flavor and effect was amazing and I've been wanting to try more but have some other pres I wanted to clear out of my stash before I buy more ha. As I said in my review in the short time I was able to try this it immediately jumped to the top of my list of favorites and I'd love to give it another go, especially in the depleted state I'm currently in as I really need a good kick at this point to push me that extra rep. As a self proclaimed stim junkie I can't think of anything better then to get another chance to try out what will hopefully be another amazing product.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

  6. New Member
    Reds91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    190
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    563

    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Training Schedule: Full body. 3 or 4 times a week.
    Training style and goals: Short term goals are to keep adding weight to the bar while getting up to 145lbs. Longer term goals are to get up to 155lbs and continue to get stronger. And go from there.
    Why should we choose YOU?: You should choose me because I will provide an honest log. I don't have any on here but I do on another site. I always give it my all in every workout. I've tried quite a few different pre workouts so I would be able to compare.

  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Nice apps so far guys!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Bump!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,603
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2147784

    Get in on this! I love how versatile Volatile is. One of my favorite pre's.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  10. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2885056

    We are looking for 5 Anabolic Minds members to do an 8 serving mini-log for us! So, no long commitment, just whambamthankyamaam!

    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age:37
    Gender: ?
    Training Schedule: Currently training 7 days a week, usually 5 days lifting and 2 day with 1 hour cardio sessions..
    Training style and goals: No real style currently doing whatever feels good that day. I'm forever cutting
    Why should we choose YOU? Well besides our secret bro-mance I have used a few tubs of volatile already and have been waiting awhile for the orange flavor. Would be very detailed and give my honest opinion..

  11. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    We are looking for 5 Anabolic Minds members to do an 8 serving mini-log for us! So, no long commitment, just whambamthankyamaam!

    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age:37
    Gender: ?
    Training Schedule: Currently training 7 days a week, usually 5 days lifting and 2 day with 1 hour cardio sessions..
    Training style and goals: No real style currently doing whatever feels good that day. I'm forever cutting
    Why should we choose YOU? Well besides our secret bro-mance I have used a few tubs of volatile already and have been waiting awhile for the orange flavor. Would be very detailed and give my honest opinion..
    I'm sorry ma'am-sir this promo is only open to those with one gender......
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I'm sorry ma'am-sir this promo is only open to those with one gender......
    Well if I have to pick one than it's female... LOL

  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Well if I have to pick one than it's female... LOL
    ...... duly noted

    lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2885056

    afternoon bump

  15. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    afternoon hump
    thanks for sharing
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    thanks for sharing
    you got it!!! Seriously, I'm hoping this new orange flavor gives me flashbacks of my old ultimate orange days.. LOL

  17. New Member
    Reds91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    190
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    563

    Surprised more people haven't applied

  18. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds91 View Post
    Surprised more people haven't applied
    I know!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Advanced Member
    broken bottle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    627
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    599554

    Age 34
    Gender Male
    Training Schedule Mon, Tues, Thurs., Fri
    Squat, Bench press, deadlift, Press
    Training style and goals. 5/3/1 with some new protocols from beyond 5/3/1.
    Goals: Increase my calculated 1rm EVERY session. Get big.
    Why should we choose YOU? Because I'll do a good log, see it through to the end, update often, and because I want to try orange volatile!

  20. Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,211
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1757945

    40

    Male
    M-F gvt supersets then cardio. Sat cardio only

    Continue adding strength and size with clean definition.

    I've never logged here but studied enough vets to give a detailed and honest opinion of product. I am not partial to any pwo, but hopefully this will be the one.

  21. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389584

    Keep those apps coming!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Saturday morning bump for apps!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2885056

    @TheSwanks Clear PMs

  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    @TheSwanks Clear PMs
    Cleared!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,863
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2398343

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Let us know:

    Age
    Gender
    Training Schedule
    Training style and goals
    Why should we choose YOU?
    1) 24
    2) male (unless you ask my wife, she'll say I'm a beech)
    3) usually 2 on 1 off, sometimes ill train four days in a row, basically rest when I feel like it
    4) first movement is heavy (4-6 reps) every movement afterwards is 8-15 reps with either supersets, drop sets or rest pause- basically I GET IT IN

    Plan on doing a show around may-June of 2014

    5)I keep it unbiased, will log every other day or more frequent if you'd like swanks.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

  26. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Age: 18
    Gender: male
    Training schedule: chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps, legs, deadlifts/core/forarm repeat. And I train just about ed.
    Goals: want to compete eventually, packing on size now.
    Why you should pick me: just turned 18 this month so I can finally get in these promos. I've been around the forum for a while and know what it takes to have a good log. And will be completely honest, no bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    25

    Male

    Lift eod, back/chest; legs/shoulders; arms/abs/calves. Morning fasted cardio upon rising ed, second cardio session on off days.

    For the next week and a half ill be finishing up a 14wk cut with a pyramid superset style (kris gethin DTP) but after next weekend it'll be back to heavier weights with moderate reps going into more of a recomp mode. First and foremost goal is to finish up my cut and crush all my buddies in our warrior dash next weekend (going for the 3peat as well as another personal best finish- last yr was 76th overall out of about 12k!) after the race, ill be doing some reverse dieting and heading into a recomp mode to begin building back any muscle I lost on my cut while staying "summer lean".

    I've used 2 samples of volatile berry eruption before (literally just got done reviewing them like an hour ago even though I used them a few months back) and was absolutely blown away. The flavor and effect was amazing and I've been wanting to try more but have some other pres I wanted to clear out of my stash before I buy more ha. As I said in my review in the short time I was able to try this it immediately jumped to the top of my list of favorites and I'd love to give it another go, especially in the depleted state I'm currently in as I really need a good kick at this point to push me that extra rep. As a self proclaimed stim junkie I can't think of anything better then to get another chance to try out what will hopefully be another amazing product.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    We are looking for 5 Anabolic Minds members to do an 8 serving mini-log for us! So, no long commitment, just whambamthankyamaam!

    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age:37
    Gender: ?
    Training Schedule: Currently training 7 days a week, usually 5 days lifting and 2 day with 1 hour cardio sessions..
    Training style and goals: No real style currently doing whatever feels good that day. I'm forever cutting
    Why should we choose YOU? Well besides our secret bro-mance I have used a few tubs of volatile already and have been waiting awhile for the orange flavor. Would be very detailed and give my honest opinion..
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    40

    Male
    M-F gvt supersets then cardio. Sat cardio only

    Continue adding strength and size with clean definition.

    I've never logged here but studied enough vets to give a detailed and honest opinion of product. I am not partial to any pwo, but hopefully this will be the one.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    1) 24
    2) male (unless you ask my wife, she'll say I'm a beech)
    3) usually 2 on 1 off, sometimes ill train four days in a row, basically rest when I feel like it
    4) first movement is heavy (4-6 reps) every movement afterwards is 8-15 reps with either supersets, drop sets or rest pause- basically I GET IT IN

    Plan on doing a show around may-June of 2014

    5)I keep it unbiased, will log every other day or more frequent if you'd like swanks.
    You guys are all wieners!!! I mean winners!

    PM me that shipping info! Post up a link to your log in here when you get your sample pack! Since its just 8 servings I'd like to see at least 4 updates after your initial post. So one update for every 2 servings OK? Then if you could post a review for me in the AM product review section and on nutraplanet I will give each of you a deep man-kiss.

    Thanks guys and enjoy!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,211
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1757945

    Pm sent.

    Thnx Swanks!

  28. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    35866

    Awesome bro thanks! Looking forward to it!

  29. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,863
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2398343

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    You guys are all wieners!!! I mean winners!

    PM me that shipping info! Post up a link to your log in here when you get your sample pack! Since its just 8 servings I'd like to see at least 4 updates after your initial post. So one update for every 2 servings OK? Then if you could post a review for me in the AM product review section and on nutraplanet I will give each of you a deep man-kiss.

    Thanks guys and enjoy!!
    Bet your sweet little cheeks I'm going to get a review up if I get a man kiss
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

  30. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2885056

    PM sent time for Swanky love!!!

  31. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Just waiting on @booneman77 and that will be everybody
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Professional Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,784
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2062923

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Just waiting on @booneman77 and that will be everybody
    Was typing the pm while you were ha. Sent!

    Thanks and can't wait to get this bad boy going!
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

  33. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Alright, guys, shipping info has been sent over to the office!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. New Member
    kasanlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    training sched: five days a week
    training:a mixture of body weight and weight training
    height 5 10
    weight 285

  35. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by kasanlane View Post
    training sched: five days a week
    training:a mixture of body weight and weight training
    height 5 10
    weight 285
    Sorry bud promos closed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  36. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389584

    Congrats to all the winners.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    871
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    580452

    Wish I could get in on this but I'm halfway through my conquer potassium nitrate stack

  38. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Was typing the pm while you were ha. Sent!

    Thanks and can't wait to get this bad boy going!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    PM sent time for Swanky love!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bet your sweet little cheeks I'm going to get a review up if I get a man kiss
    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Awesome bro thanks! Looking forward to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Pm sent.

    Thnx Swanks!
    i forgot to tell you guys, this stuff is so new, we don't even have the labels printed yet! You're literally trying it BEFORE ME!

    So, idk if the tubs you're getting will have the reg Volatile (berry eruption) label, or no label, or what, but it WILL be the Orange flavor
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,926
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7042916

    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Wish I could get in on this but I'm halfway through my conquer potassium nitrate stack
    That and he shipped stuff out already. But judging from the I-Force minion promo, you only look at the thread title and don't read the whole thing through from the beginning.
    BOARD TYRANT

  40. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,603
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2147784

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That and he shipped stuff out already. But judging from the I-Force minion promo, you only look at the thread title and don't read the whole thing through from the beginning.
    Lol he cracks me up. I think he just gets a little excited. Reminds me of Touey in the PES sections. Speaking of iForce promo, can't wait to hear from the under 15 post people they chose. I'm not salty lol, just think it's weird to promote products, when your post count is too low to post links or post pics lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Killer 3-Stack Log (New Year Shape up for Summer)
    By VeeSix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. 10 *Free* Bottles Of Bio-Mend Up For Grabs
    By jdrannin1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:47 PM
  3. Got my log up for XFA
    By Grambo in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:26 AM
  4. delsolrob's blow'n up for new years! (m-drol log)
    By delsolrob in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 603
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:47 PM
  5. KJ's R4W New 5cap Formula Sponsored Mini-Log...
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in