Close summer out with Formutech's Lean EFX Refined!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
FORMUTECH NUTRITION IS GIVING SEVERAL LUCKY AM MEMBERS A CHANCE TO CLOSE OUT SUMMER WITH A NICE CUT!

FIRST, we are going to be choosing 5 loggers for Lean EFX Refined. This product certainly brings the game to you in the way of cuts, fat loss, and energy. A no crash formula which will help you finish summer out with a nice bang.

SECOND, we will choose 2 or 3 to run Natural EFX with Lean EFX Refined. Natural EFX is a great combination of natural diuretics and appetite suppressants to help you crush your summer goals.

Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX combine well together and will help you loose those last few percent. ths combo is something I ve ran for two contest now, and have had my last two Bikini Competitors on.

LEAN-EFX Refined™ takes weight loss to the next level. We took a great product and made it even better. LEAN-EFX Refined™ embraces advanced nutritional science and nature for a product that not only works, but sets the bar considerably higher for other weight loss products. “Combine the effects of LEAN-EFX Refined™ with a clean diet, and exercise; you won’t be disappointed.”​

If you haven't tried Lean EFX Refined, you are missing out. I have used tons of products over the years and this certainly stand out, I place it number 1 fat loss supplement not containing 1,3 D or ephedra.

NATURAL-EFX™ is a potent formula engineered to help optimize fat metabolism, fat emulsification, fat burning, as well as enhance lean mass. It features key active ingredients such as 7-Keto DHEA, Acetyl L-Carnitine, herbal diuretics, natural energizers, and fat burners. In addition to these proven components, Natural-EFX™ contains essential nutrients including Vitamin B6, chromium and calcium. Combine Natural-EFX™ with your exercise and nutrition program and you’re sure to see great results.​

So guys and gals this is what I want from you.

List why you would like to try out these products?
Your current goals?
Diet?
Workout Plan?

Can you post at a minimum 3 days a week, give an honest review of the product on Nutra Planet, and stay focused to finish the log.

I am wanting some good loggers who really want to try out products on us. Put those apps in.

LeanEFX_Refined_Landing.png

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I am currently looking to lose about 4 lbs in straight fat. Ive been doing great in the gym but no matter how hard my workouts are I just cant seem to lose the little bit I have left. I was going to get a nutrient repartitioner that I wanted to try out but this combination actually looks pretty nice as well. I want to target the rest of the fat that seems to be lagging..my only complaint of my body right now. Once its gone ill feel great.
Your current goals?

Listed up above just want to burn straight fat and finish my goals of the summer so I can start a clean bulk after and not worry about the extra fat.

Diet?
My diet right now is around 40/40/20.. and around 2100 cals..usually have one cheat day a week

Workout Plan?
Been seeing great results using drop sets and push/pull or chest and back same day..growing at a nice pace

Can you post at a minimum 3 days a week, give an honest review of the product on Nutra Planet, and stay focused to finish the log.
Yes I can u can see my in depth log of white flood reborn...ill give a true review and in depth as well. Really need something like this. thanks!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am currently looking to lose about 4 lbs in straight fat. Ive been doing great in the gym but no matter how hard my workouts are I just cant seem to lose the little bit I have left. I was going to get a nutrient repartitioner that I wanted to try out but this combination actually looks pretty nice as well. I want to target the rest of te fat that seems to br lagging..my only complaint of my body right now. Once its gone ill feel great.
Your current goals?

Listed up above just want to burn straight fat and finish my goals of the summer so I can start s clean bulk after and not worry about the extra fat.

Diet?
My diet right now is around 40/40/20.. and around 2100 cals..usually have one cheat day a weak

Workout Plan?
Been seeing great results using drop sets and push/pull or chest and back same day..growing at a nice pace

Yes I can u can see my in depth log of white flood reborn...ill give a true review and in depth as well. Really need something like this. thanks!

First in, good app. This combo help with those stubborn lbs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello gents! This is a sick opportunity guys! Let's see those apps!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hello gents! This is a sick opportunity guys! Let's see those apps!
Was getting on to send you the link. Hope all is well Swanky!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was getting on to send you the link. Hope all is well Swanky!!
Gold's in Mt. Dora just called to let me know about membership specials going on. lol, they're good on follow up I guess!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Gold's in Mt. Dora just called to let me know about membership specials going on. lol, they're good on follow up I guess!
Lol. Too funny.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Can this be taken with pwo or is that overkill..
I can tolerate a pre workout.

I would not dose them both at the same time. if you work out in the evening, dose the Lean EFX Refined morning and lunch time then pre workout later. You can dose Natural EFX when ever there are no stims.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I can tolerate a pre workout.

I would not dose them both at the same time. if you work out in the evening, dose the Lean EFX Refined morning and lunch time then pre workout later. You can dose Natural EFX when ever there are no stims.
Thats what I was thinking would be best

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets get some more apps. Wanna have 5 loggers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sign me up, been a while since I have logged and I could use a boost to finish off my cut! 4-5 lbs to go. Diet is currently keto at 300 below maintenance with only fibrous carbs on off days and carbs limited to post workout other days. Training is every other day, alternating upper/lower using a PHAT template, so power upper, off, power lower, off, hypertrophy upper, off, hypertrophy lower, off, repeat.
Every morning I do fasted HIIT and on off days add LISS in evenings.

I think this supplement will give me the push I need to finish my cut and drop the stubborn last bits of fat.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great opportunity guys!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up, been a while since I have logged and I could use a boost to finish off my cut! 4-5 lbs to go. Diet is currently keto at 300 below maintenance with only fibrous carbs on off days and carbs limited to post workout other days. Training is every other day, alternating upper/lower using a PHAT template, so power upper, off, power lower, off, hypertrophy upper, off, hypertrophy lower, off, repeat.

I think this supplement will give me the push I need to finish my cut and drop the stubborn last bits of fat.
How do u have any fat lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How do u have any fat lol
Lol these changes are recent, slowly worked up over the cut. Almost there. Fat does not like leaving my lower midsection

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on that..ive just been sticking to high intensity and shorter rest periods.. pour sweat

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Nice app.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Get me some more apps guys and gals we have plenty room for some loggers.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had a "Get Fat With Formutech" ice cream eating contest, I'd be allllllll over that lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
If you had a "Get Fat With Formutech" ice cream eating contest, I'd be allllllll over that lol
Lol. Tell me about it. I could use some ice cream.

Tokens

Awards
List why you would like to try out these products? I'm at a 11% BF and looking to shred down some more to 8-9% before summer ends. I feel like if I teamed these products up with my own nutrtion plan and training that I can get maximum results faster.
Your current goals? Finish up my cut and start clean bulking.
Diet? Keto Diet. So mostly fats and protein with less then 50carbs per day.
Workout Plan? Begining of summer I was weight training 5 times per day and going consecutive like this for 7-10 days and then taking a two day break. MId summer changed it up to 3 times per day with weights for only 5 days the last two days were HIIT heavy bag training. Now, I'm doing 1 time per day weights for 5 days and the last two are rest.

Can you post at a minimum 3 days a week, give an honest review of the product on Nutra Planet, and stay focused to finish the log? Happily, can do. I got a lot of free time outside of the gym.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
List why you would like to try out these products? I'm at a 11% BF and looking to shred down some more to 8-9% before summer ends. I feel like if I teamed these products up with my own nutrtion plan and training that I can get maximum results faster.
Your current goals? Finish up my cut and start clean bulking.
Diet? Keto Diet. So mostly fats and protein with less then 50carbs per day.
Workout Plan? Begining of summer I was weight training 5 times per day and going consecutive like this for 7-10 days and then taking a two day break. MId summer changed it up to 3 times per day with weights for only 5 days the last two days were HIIT heavy bag training. Now, I'm doing 1 time per day weights for 5 days and the last two are rest.

Can you post at a minimum 3 days a week, give an honest review of the product on Nutra Planet, and stay focused to finish the log? Happily, can do. I got a lot of free time outside of the gym.
Nice app bro.

We are definitely getting some good apps in, let bump to the top for more aps.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Lets go guys bump for more apps lets get this going so we can get picked already

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
^^ Thanks for the bump. This is some Great Stuff. Any ladies out there interested

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Afternoon Bump!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for the love of bumping. Well, and to wrap this up and get some people shredded!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
BUMPIIDY

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I want to give these products a shot for one reason only, to complete my lifetime cut. I don't go through the traditinional cut and bulk phase like most. I entered a bulk phase by accident in my senior year in college. I then put on some serious mass following a tradgedy when i broke my ankle playing intrameural basketball. I contued to eat like it was nobodys business and found myslef gaining weight fast and furious. Fast forward almost 16years later and I find myself at a massive 6'5", 352lbs looking like an NFL DE. No joke. I get offers to play all the time bnecause I took that kind of care of myself. I have a 56" chest and build like no other at this weight. I love evry lb of it. So close to shedding the final layer of fat. I recently begun extensive HIIT and yet still hit my powerlifting numbers, I hit when I competed. I have not competed this year due to another son on the way and a 1yr old currewntly running the household.

Previous to this year I competed in 13 powerlifting competitions in 100%RAW federation and @ York BB, ner my hometown, home of where making weights all started in PA. At the end of this year I will be comepting as a Master for the first time as opposed to a submaster as I crossed that threshold in June.

Your current goals?
My current goals is to shed as much BF as possible while maintainingmy size. I love every bit of it. The older I get the harder it is to gain it. I don't lift to gain but to maintain. If you seen me in person you would understand why. I have several videos on YouTube uneder my screename HokiePride. I'm still chasing the elusive 500lb Bench Press. One day I will hit it. Being this tall makes it difficult but no excuses. I live and breathe lifting, I don;t let anyone or anything stop me from doing so. Getting tighter and fittetr will help me achieve one of my goals of seeing what I've been hidding underneath this final layer of fat. I will achieve it either way, with or without your product. This is a great opportunity to speed the process and test what you have to offer.

Diet?
Many protein shakes and all clean. Meat, fish, chicken and poultry. I just ordered bread from P28 which is healthier than your standar breads in the local grocery. 14g of protein a slice. Packed with Omega3's and Flax. I eat 4 meals generally. I stay away from any junk foods. It's quite difficult to do when you have a prgeers wife and little one running around. He doesn't get junk either. He's a kid so he gets trets from time to time.

Workout Plan?
Mon-Chest/Lats
Tues-Legs, Lower back
Wed-Cardio
Thurs-Cardio
Fri-Lt Chest/Arms/Delts
Sat-Rest
Sun-Rest

This is just my main template. I utilize as a general schedule. I work a non-traditional work shcedule than most. I work 7on/7off. during work weeks, workouts generally go down to 2 or 3 days depending on level of energy. During weeks off for 7 days, I do doubles at times. It's to torch BF. I would love to run the two products as a stack but even the single bottle is a great opportunity. Again, it's to your judgement as to who you believe can run this effectively but I promise you I will give this product my absolute best.

Yes, I can post 3 times a week or more!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning bump!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
What's going on with this thread! Lets get burning!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump again!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Dead thread? Havent heard from the OP in a while

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He may be busy with work. I'll shoot him a text a little later if he doesn't check in. No worries!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
He may be busy with work. I'll shoot him a text a little later if he doesn't check in. No worries!!
Yeah ppl get busy and have lives out of this forum no biggie just was wondering cuz its been a while and was about to buy some supps if nothing was happening with this..but thanks ill hold off for now!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah ppl get busy and have lives out of this forum no biggie just was wondering cuz its been a while and was about to buy some supps if nothing was happening with this..but thanks ill hold off for now!
Will try to find out what's up for you today :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hey guys I am here and will be posting up winners in about two minutes. I got sent out f town on Wednesday unexpectedly for work. Sorry for the delay, Stay Tuned!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Winners Are:

Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX

Determinator
HokiePride

Winner of Lean EFX Refined

Driven2lift

Please PM me with your addresses and we will get the bottles sent out asap!!!!

Hoping to track some good logs so make sure to post the link here so it can be found easily.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Tokens, if your still interested please PM me so we can talk. My only concern is the low post count and making sure the product is logged. Believe it or not I ve been burned and don't like it.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX

Determinator
HokiePride

Winner of Lean EFX Refined

Driven2lift

Please PM me with your addresses and we will get the bottles sent out asap!!!!

Hoping to track some good logs so make sure to post the link here so it can be found easily.
Thank you so much! Woke up to this great news! What an awesome opportunity! Pm on the way!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hey brother, I was out of town for a few days for a class I had to go to for my employer. It was very unexpected, kinda a last minute deal where I was Volun-Told to go. Sorry for the confusion. I had all intentions of posting winners Thursday. But as long as addresses are sent over they will be shipped the same as planned.

Looking forward to your log brother you have great enthusiasm. If you need any diet/ training/ or general supplement advice ask up. I want to see you shredded up.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thank you so much! Woke up to this great news! What an awesome opportunity! Pm on the way!
Got it bro!! Cant wait to track the log!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be following you guys too! Make sure to post up links to your logs in this thread when you get the goods!