M1A logging opportunity! - AnabolicMinds.com

M1A logging opportunity!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey AMer's, we want to kick of the pre sale of our new M1A prohormone. If you followed any of the numerous logs we ran for our other designers you can see we have quality raws! Ironflex's M1A is a 90 cap bottle with 20mg active ingredient per cap! Best bang for the buck out right now! Heres a brief summary of M1A
    Attachment 85377

Alpha 90 is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids on the over the counter market today, therefore cycles are typically very short with three weeks being the recommended and most common cycle length. It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown but most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. With that said, Alpha 90 is an already active steroid therefore regardless of conversion to M1T it's plenty sufficient on it's own without factoring in conversion. Alpha 90 is certainly NOT for first time pro-hormone and steroid users, it is recommended that users have at least 2 successful cycles under their belt before considering Alpha One.

Down to the nitty gritty, and what everyone really cares about.. the qualifications.

1)have before and afters (we can discuss this)
    2)update ATLEAST 3-4 times a week
    3)make me laugh
    4)why should we pick you?
    5)can you log on other websites?

were going to choose three members to log our m1a. i need to know what your currently using (anything hormonal) staples don't matter. Also, the presale has kicked off, so you can go to Alpha-90 and pick up a bottle as well! Unfortunately the "AM20" is disabled for the product since our price is already rock bottom!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed, wanna see the apps and follow the logs.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Subbed, wanna see the apps and follow the logs.
    Should be interdasting
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Should be interdasting
    Indeed. A friend of mine had your Halo clone and liked it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

That's good news! Welcome back by the way, you went on a small hiatus for a while.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

That's good news! Welcome back by the way, you went on a small hiatus for a while.
    Hehe yeah , surgery and some life stuff came up. Thanks.

Have you ran M1A Tyga?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Hehe yeah , surgery and some life stuff came up. Thanks.

Have you ran M1A Tyga?
    Surgery? That sucks.
    I haven't had the chance to run m1a, but I do have a cycle laid out for my winter bulk that includes m1a, mlmg, and 4ad
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Surgery? That sucks.
    I haven't had the chance to run m1a, but I do have a cycle laid out for my winter bulk that includes m1a, mlmg, and 4ad
    Sounds like a fun cycle.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Hey musical chairs?? Lets see some apps
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey musical chairs?? Lets see some apps
    Lol it's like pullin teeth! Why aren't people applying!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well brother if I ordered more hcg *battle shrinkage*I would but my wife doesn't like the strong phs. While my balls may be sagging my heart is crying. Plus I'm logging something else . Subbed
    Get in here people.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Well brother if I ordered more hcg *battle shrinkage*I would but my wife doesn't like the strong phs. While my balls may be sagging my heart is crying. Plus I'm logging something else . Subbed
    Get in here people.
    Pick some up lol

Your a strong logger ! What're you logging now?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pick some up lol

Your a strong logger ! What're you logging now?
    Max bulk by andro factory.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Get in here guys. There products are legit
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Max bulk by andro factory.
    Pm me the link!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Pm me the link!
    Buhaha this lawyer forgot to pm his city. Although delayed we are back on track
    I should receive it any day now.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A "friend" huh? Wink wink nudge nudge!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

A "friend" huh? Wink wink nudge nudge!
    Oh I see said the blind man!! Lol
  19. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Subbddddd
    Send in some apps mofukas
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Mid day bump!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I was going to buy some M1A from another company which we shall not name but it was found to be bunk. Would love to use this if it's legit. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

Quals: Can update 5 times a week or more. Can provide before and after pics. Very detailed training. Can talk about nutrition and such. Can make log interesting. If you like dick and fart jokes I can make you laugh. May or may not be able to log on other sites.

I'm a health science major with a focus on nutrition and fitness is my life. My goal is to work for a pro sports team or D1 college. I take this seriously. Thanks for the consideration.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

Quals: Can update 5 times a week or more. Can provide before and after pics. Very detailed training. Can talk about nutrition and such. Can make log interesting. If you like dick and fart jokes I can make you laugh. May or may not be able to log on other sites.

I'm a health science major with a focus on nutrition and fitness is my life. My goal is to work for a pro sports team or D1 college. I take this seriously. Thanks for the consideration.
    You said dick and fart. This is a winner boys! He's got me sold
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I was going to buy some M1A from another company which we shall not name but it was found to be bunk. Would love to use this if it's legit. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

Thanks for the app!!! You seem like a solid member and rep for SNS!!! You get my vote!!! What would your on cycle support and PCT look like??
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

You said dick and fart. This is a winner boys! He's got me sold
    Yeah he had me here too! LOL
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Solid app

Hmm -_-

Fart lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the app!!! You seem like a solid member and rep for SNS!!! You get my vote!!! What would your on cycle support and PCT look like??
    Cheers. I do roughly the same thing for PCT with orals: CEL Cycle Support on cycle, CEL PCT Assist during PCT, SNS Reduce XT during PCT to control any cortisol spikes, Nolva for SERM. However I've been meaning to try Raloxifene, and this would be a perfect time and compound to try it with. Seeing some really nice feedback on Ralox. I try to keep my compounds/supps as simple and as proven as possible. That way I know exactly what i'm dealing with and can pinpoint any issues that may come up.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Cheers. I do roughly the same thing for PCT with orals: CEL Cycle Support on cycle, CEL PCT Assist during PCT, SNS Reduce XT during PCT to control any cortisol spikes, Nolva for SERM. However I've been meaning to try Raloxifene, and this would be a perfect time and compound to try it with. Seeing some really nice feedback on Ralox. I try to keep my compounds/supps as simple and as proven as possible. That way I know exactly what i'm dealing with and can pinpoint any issues that may come up.
    Cortisol supplementation for pct I think, gets over looked the most. Being a SNS rep, I figured you'd throw some reduce in there
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Keep the apps coming fellas!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Looks solid, some of the same products I use... I also like SNS liver assist in PCT
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Might as well throw up a afternoon bump for IronFlex
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can I apply again?
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Can I apply again?
    Lol looks like your the only one and rhadam
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Lets get some more love in here. I will say it would have been a better time to release it in winter. Not everyone bulks in the summer like me.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Lets get some more love in here. I will say it would have been a better time to release it in winter. Not everyone bulks in the summer like me.
    And me
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

this is fine with me I'll take 2 quality loggers over 20 newbies.. Just saying :0
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

And me
    You too? I'm looking for more wings /bicep action this summer. Weighted chins for the win!,
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I agree but people asked for it so Ironflex delivered and quick!! I believe we turned this out in under 60 days!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I agree but people asked for it so Ironflex delivered and quick!! I believe we turned this out in under 60 days!!
    Lol I think it was under 45 days
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

My beach trips are out of the way. Bulking season starts now. Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this is fine with me I'll take 2 quality loggers over 20 newbies.. Just saying :0
    Quality over quantity! Of course, more apps would be good!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. AN Log opportunity: HERE!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions