tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey AMer's, we want to kick of the pre sale of our new M1A prohormone. If you followed any of the numerous logs we ran for our other designers you can see we have quality raws! Ironflex's M1A is a 90 cap bottle with 20mg active ingredient per cap! Best bang for the buck out right now! Heres a brief summary of M1A
Attachment 85377

Alpha 90 is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids on the over the counter market today, therefore cycles are typically very short with three weeks being the recommended and most common cycle length. It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown but most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. With that said, Alpha 90 is an already active steroid therefore regardless of conversion to M1T it's plenty sufficient on it's own without factoring in conversion. Alpha 90 is certainly NOT for first time pro-hormone and steroid users, it is recommended that users have at least 2 successful cycles under their belt before considering Alpha One.

Down to the nitty gritty, and what everyone really cares about.. the qualifications.

1)have before and afters (we can discuss this)
2)update ATLEAST 3-4 times a week
3)make me laugh :D
4)why should we pick you?
5)can you log on other websites?

were going to choose three members to log our m1a. i need to know what your currently using (anything hormonal) staples don't matter. Also, the presale has kicked off, so you can go to Alpha-90 and pick up a bottle as well! Unfortunately the "AM20" is disabled for the product since our price is already rock bottom!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed, wanna see the apps and follow the logs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed. A friend of mine had your Halo clone and liked it.
That's good news! Welcome back by the way, you went on a small hiatus for a while.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's good news! Welcome back by the way, you went on a small hiatus for a while.
Hehe yeah , surgery and some life stuff came up. Thanks.

Have you ran M1A Tyga?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hehe yeah , surgery and some life stuff came up. Thanks.

Have you ran M1A Tyga?
Surgery? That sucks.
I haven't had the chance to run m1a, but I do have a cycle laid out for my winter bulk that includes m1a, mlmg, and 4ad :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Surgery? That sucks.
I haven't had the chance to run m1a, but I do have a cycle laid out for my winter bulk that includes m1a, mlmg, and 4ad :)
Sounds like a fun cycle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well brother if I ordered more hcg *battle shrinkage*I would but my wife doesn't like the strong phs. While my balls may be sagging my heart is crying. Plus I'm logging something else :D. Subbed
Get in here people.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well brother if I ordered more hcg *battle shrinkage*I would but my wife doesn't like the strong phs. While my balls may be sagging my heart is crying. Plus I'm logging something else :D. Subbed
Get in here people.
Pick some up :) lol

Your a strong logger ! What're you logging now?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Get in here guys. There products are legit

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm me the link!
Buhaha this lawyer forgot to pm his city. Although delayed we are back on track
I should receive it any day now.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I was going to buy some M1A from another company which we shall not name but it was found to be bunk. Would love to use this if it's legit. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

Quals: Can update 5 times a week or more. Can provide before and after pics. Very detailed training. Can talk about nutrition and such. Can make log interesting. If you like dick and fart jokes I can make you laugh. May or may not be able to log on other sites.

I'm a health science major with a focus on nutrition and fitness is my life. My goal is to work for a pro sports team or D1 college. I take this seriously. Thanks for the consideration.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

Quals: Can update 5 times a week or more. Can provide before and after pics. Very detailed training. Can talk about nutrition and such. Can make log interesting. If you like dick and fart jokes I can make you laugh. May or may not be able to log on other sites.

I'm a health science major with a focus on nutrition and fitness is my life. My goal is to work for a pro sports team or D1 college. I take this seriously. Thanks for the consideration.
You said dick and fart. This is a winner boys! He's got me sold :p

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I was going to buy some M1A from another company which we shall not name but it was found to be bunk. Would love to use this if it's legit. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

Thanks for the app!!! You seem like a solid member and rep for SNS!!! You get my vote!!! What would your on cycle support and PCT look like??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Solid app

Hmm -_-

Fart lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the app!!! You seem like a solid member and rep for SNS!!! You get my vote!!! What would your on cycle support and PCT look like??
Cheers. I do roughly the same thing for PCT with orals: CEL Cycle Support on cycle, CEL PCT Assist during PCT, SNS Reduce XT during PCT to control any cortisol spikes, Nolva for SERM. However I've been meaning to try Raloxifene, and this would be a perfect time and compound to try it with. Seeing some really nice feedback on Ralox. I try to keep my compounds/supps as simple and as proven as possible. That way I know exactly what i'm dealing with and can pinpoint any issues that may come up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers. I do roughly the same thing for PCT with orals: CEL Cycle Support on cycle, CEL PCT Assist during PCT, SNS Reduce XT during PCT to control any cortisol spikes, Nolva for SERM. However I've been meaning to try Raloxifene, and this would be a perfect time and compound to try it with. Seeing some really nice feedback on Ralox. I try to keep my compounds/supps as simple and as proven as possible. That way I know exactly what i'm dealing with and can pinpoint any issues that may come up.
Cortisol supplementation for pct I think, gets over looked the most. Being a SNS rep, I figured you'd throw some reduce in there :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep the apps coming fellas!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looks solid, some of the same products I use... I also like SNS liver assist in PCT ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might as well throw up a afternoon bump for IronFlex

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol looks like your the only one and rhadam
Lets get some more love in here. I will say it would have been a better time to release it in winter. Not everyone bulks in the summer like me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets get some more love in here. I will say it would have been a better time to release it in winter. Not everyone bulks in the summer like me.
And me

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I agree but people asked for it so Ironflex delivered and quick!! I believe we turned this out in under 60 days!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree but people asked for it so Ironflex delivered and quick!! I believe we turned this out in under 60 days!!
Lol I think it was under 45 days :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My beach trips are out of the way. Bulking season starts now. Lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

nvm, looks like he already won.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol supplementation for pct I think, gets over looked the most. Being a SNS rep, I figured you'd throw some reduce in there :D
Completely agree. When dealing with oral cycles and the large fluctuation in hormone levels in a short period of time, cortisol should not be overlooked. A good cort control product during PCT can be of great benefit. I'm lucky enough to get the hook up on a great product :)

Looks solid, some of the same products I use... I also like SNS liver assist in PCT ;)
For sure. 2 servings of CEL Cycle Assist provides me with enough NAC as well as great doses of other ingredients for organ health.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey AMer's, we want to kick of the pre sale of our new M1A prohormone. If you followed any of the numerous logs we ran for our other designers you can see we have quality raws! Ironflex's M1A is a 90 cap bottle with 20mg active ingredient per cap! Best bang for the buck out right now! Heres a brief summary of M1A
Attachment 85377

Alpha 90 is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids on the over the counter market today, therefore cycles are typically very short with three weeks being the recommended and most common cycle length. It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown but most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. With that said, Alpha 90 is an already active steroid therefore regardless of conversion to M1T it's plenty sufficient on it's own without factoring in conversion. Alpha 90 is certainly NOT for first time pro-hormone and steroid users, it is recommended that users have at least 2 successful cycles under their belt before considering Alpha One.

Down to the nitty gritty, and what everyone really cares about.. the qualifications.

1)have before and afters (we can discuss this)
2)update ATLEAST 3-4 times a week
3)make me laugh :D
4)why should we pick you?
5)can you log on other websites?

were going to choose three members to log our m1a. i need to know what your currently using (anything hormonal) staples don't matter. Also, the presale has kicked off, so you can go to Alpha-90 and pick up a bottle as well! Unfortunately the "AM20" is disabled for the product since our price is already rock bottom!
1) I will indeed post (nude) before and afters
2) ill update twice a day if you want bro
3) I fuked a fat chick for like three months. Then moved to and opposite side of the state and never talked to her again lol
4) cause I like your products... And. Would like to stack it with my current cycle :)
5) I have one account on t nation and steroidology but I go on here a lot more

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) I will indeed post (nude) before and afters
2) ill update twice a day if you want bro
3) I fuked a fat chick for like three months. Then moved to and opposite side of the state and never talked to her again lol
4) cause I like your products... And. Would like to stack it with my current cycle :)
5) I have one account on t nation and steroidology but I go on here a lot more
Dang bro! Are you not pct'ing for that methylsten cycle?!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Why would I do a pct when I'm on dbol an test lol.. I mean that's kind of a waste

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Bump for more apps... We would like to close this by the end of the week..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i would totaly do this. too bad im a gigantic frickin pussee and dont wanna mess with m1a yet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
tyga tyga Anabolics 11