M1A logging opportunity!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i would totaly do this. too bad im a gigantic frickin pussee and dont wanna mess with m1a yet
    M1a is nicer than superdrol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i would totaly do this. too bad im a gigantic frickin pussee and dont wanna mess with m1a yet
    What is your prior cycle experience??
    •   
       


  3. hdrol and epistane. epi pct endedd a litte over a month ago

    is it really less harsh than superdrol? i thought they were on the same level

  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    hdrol and epistane. epi pct endedd a litte over a month ago

    is it really less harsh than superdrol? i thought they were on the same level
    It is suppose to be less harsh that's what I have read, have not run it yet so I can't speak from experience.. How did u like your cycle? I'm running Epi / Stano and loving it!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    We would like to close this by the end of the week..
    So would I!! The suspense is killin me!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  6. Lunch bump lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Bump for more apps... We would like to close this by the end of the week..
    I'm really close to saying "screw it" on the time off and dropping my app! Only 2 apps to run M1A is an insult!!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm really close to saying "screw it" on the time off and dropping my app! Only 2 apps to run M1A is an insult!!
    I second this!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I'm really close to saying "screw it" on the time off and dropping my app! Only 2 apps to run M1A is an insult!!
    Do it! Don't insult us
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Do it! Don't insult us
    If no one else throws in an app by Thursday night, I will. I've got plenty of cycle support/ post cycle support just no more SERM for PCT. I'd have to get that on order. Been needing to get more of that anyways!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    It is suppose to be less harsh that's what I have read, have not run it yet so I can't speak from experience.. How did u like your cycle? I'm running Epi / Stano and loving it!!
    hdrol was alright. epi was awsome. i intend to do anther one, probly with tvar

  12. according to vida, epi is way stronger than m1a... just saying.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    according to vida, epi is way stronger than m1a... just saying.
    lol yea but since when do steroids listen to vida numbers

  14. Late night bump
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Bump!! lets go guys Pump it Up!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfwW_xSRU4

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Bump!! lets go guys Pump it Up!!

    fixed

  17. Lets see more applicants guys!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    If no one else throws in an app by Thursday night, I will. I've got plenty of cycle support/ post cycle support just no more SERM for PCT. I'd have to get that on order. Been needing to get more of that anyways!
    Looks like its time to start preparing that app

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Looks like its time to start preparing that app
    It would appear so huh?


    1)have before and afters (we can discuss this)

    Sure

    2)update ATLEAST 3-4 times a week

    Or more.

    3)make me laugh

    Helicopter, helicopter, helicopter! ( funnier if you could see me doing the helicopter after I get out of the shower!---- but you CAN'T!!!)

    4)why should we pick you?

    Because I am an honest straight forward guy. Plus, being a timber framer and working with heavy timbers all day, I'll be the closest you get to an actual "logger"!

    5)can you log on other websites?

    Depending on what sites you want. After quitting my rep job I've reverted back to pretty much just AM.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    It would appear so huh?

    1)have before and afters (we can discuss this)

    Sure

    2)update ATLEAST 3-4 times a week

    Or more.

    3)make me laugh

    Helicopter, helicopter, helicopter! ( funnier if you could see me doing the helicopter after I get out of the shower!---- but you CAN'T!!!)

    4)why should we pick you?

    Because I am an honest straight forward guy. Plus, being a timber framer and working with heavy timbers all day, I'll be the closest you get to an actual "logger"!

    5)can you log on other websites?

    Depending on what sites you want. After quitting my rep job I've reverted back to pretty much just AM.
    Solid app. I didn't notice your rep tag wasn't in your sig anymore lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    So I've never really done a log on here, but i'm in the market for running something this summer and I really wanted to try the M1A. I was going to buy some M1A from another company which we shall not name but it was found to be bunk. Would love to use this if it's legit. I'm not currently on anything, been off for a while now. Sitting at about 11% bodyfat at 197lbs. Would like to possibly lean out a bit more while adding some muscle keeping this beach body going.

    Quals: Can update 5 times a week or more. Can provide before and after pics. Very detailed training. Can talk about nutrition and such. Can make log interesting. If you like dick and fart jokes I can make you laugh. May or may not be able to log on other sites.

    I'm a health science major with a focus on nutrition and fitness is my life. My goal is to work for a pro sports team or D1 college. I take this seriously. Thanks for the consideration.
    You had me at dick
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hey AMer's, we want to kick of the pre sale of our new M1A prohormone. If you followed any of the numerous logs we ran for our other designers you can see we have quality raws! Ironflex's M1A is a 90 cap bottle with 20mg active ingredient per cap! Best bang for the buck out right now! Heres a brief summary of M1A
    Attachment 85377

    Alpha 90 is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids on the over the counter market today, therefore cycles are typically very short with three weeks being the recommended and most common cycle length. It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown but most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. With that said, Alpha 90 is an already active steroid therefore regardless of conversion to M1T it's plenty sufficient on it's own without factoring in conversion. Alpha 90 is certainly NOT for first time pro-hormone and steroid users, it is recommended that users have at least 2 successful cycles under their belt before considering Alpha One.

    Down to the nitty gritty, and what everyone really cares about.. the qualifications.

    1)have before and afters (we can discuss this)
    2)update ATLEAST 3-4 times a week
    3)make me laugh
    4)why should we pick you?
    5)can you log on other websites?

    were going to choose three members to log our m1a. i need to know what your currently using (anything hormonal) staples don't matter. Also, the presale has kicked off, so you can go to Alpha-90 and pick up a bottle as well! Unfortunately the "AM20" is disabled for the product since our price is already rock bottom!
    Well i would love to be considered to log. I can come up with b4 and afters, logging 3-4 times a week is no prob,i once got kicked out of scouts for eating a brownie, i have 3 aas cycles under my belt and was going to start a ph cycle anyway, and let me know what other sites you want logged on and i'll make it happen. I already have pct in order as well as cycle supp.

  23. Do I need that pct supplement for this?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post

    Well i would love to be considered to log. I can come up with b4 and afters, logging 3-4 times a week is no prob,i once got kicked out of scouts for eating a brownie, i have 3 aas cycles under my belt and was going to start a ph cycle anyway, and let me know what other sites you want logged on and i'll make it happen. I already have pct in order as well as cycle supp.
    Thanks for the app!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Do I need that pct supplement for this?
    Yes, 4g dhea and a multivitamin will have you back to normal in no time
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. AN Log opportunity: HERE!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 390
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Log in
Log in