ANDROFACTORY has openings for 10 new reps/supporters.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Yeah,that was a hell of a long post,I'll readily concede to that.

But I haven't been around here much lately so I thought an introduction of sorts was in order.Ya can't blame a guy for trying to sell himself a bit to get some side work

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Yeah,that was a hell of a long post,I'll readily concede to that.

But I haven't been around here much lately so I thought an introduction of sorts was in order.Ya can't blame a guy for trying to sell himself a bit to get some side work
    Give me a minute, still reading your post
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Yeah,that was a hell of a long post,I'll readily concede to that.

Way to make an entrance. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Way to make an entrance. Lol
    More like way to copy and paste something from bb dot com that he posted almost 5years ago lol.

5. Hello, I'd like to dime in this. I'm a newb of these forums, but not of the fitness realm.
    I have been using supplements for 3 years and training for about 5-6 years.
    Day in and day out I research nutritional/fitness information to stay on the edge.
    I'm interested in the company as it seems pretty solid and I like to keep an eye close to supplements.
    •   

6. That thread may be dated and posting it up may have been a bit of overkill,but come on man,let a brotha slide on that.I did a Google search for that product writeup I mentioned in my first post in this thread and I found it in the BB.com thread.I gotta say,I was kinda proud of all the ummm,big werdz,I used to answer questions about the product I was promoting at the time

7. Flex,I got your PM and tried PM'ing you back but your inbox was full.

To answer the question you PM'd me with....that'd be a yes,I'm Colin from mindandmuscle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    That thread may be dated and posting it up may have been a bit of overkill,but come on man,let a brotha slide on that.I did a Google search for that product writeup I mentioned in my first post in this thread and I found it in the BB.com thread.I gotta say,I was kinda proud of all the ummm,big werdz,I used to answer questions about the product I was promoting at the time
    Just yankin your chain bro

9. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Flex,I got your PM and tried PM'ing you back but your inbox was full.

To answer the question you PM'd me with....that'd be a yes,I'm Colin from mindandmuscle.
    Well hello good sir, good to see you over here!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. Thank you kindly,good sir.It's good to see you as well.

I'll be posting on AM much more often now that mindandmuscle is largely a dead forum and I've recently renewed my interest and dedication to training.

11. Well played,sir.

12. I'm a large framed competitor- with a strong knowledge of supplementation. I also have good relationships with reps from other companies as well as small non chain supplement stores. I'm experienced in marketing and excited to see what is to come with Androfactory!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    I'm a large framed competitor- with a strong knowledge of supplementation. I also have good relationships with reps from other companies as well as small non chain supplement stores. I'm experienced in marketing and excited to see what is to come with Androfactory!
    Large framed? Super heavyweight?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

14. hello how are you i have been training for two years seriously but five years total i am almost three Hundred pounds but my waist is a forty and my shirt size is slightly above a one x to this is just to give you an idea of my size .i do calisthenics weight training and all kinds of cardio . my current goal is to lose seventy pounds by the end of year. i am also a recording artist so getting my image together is really important so if we can make this journey together im willing if you are.

15. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Large framed? Super heavyweight?
    Haha no, but I have extremely broad shoulders naturally and I carry weight very well.

16. You guys sound solid, I'm a little to young to be dabbling with these types of supps, but maybe later I would like to give you guys a try. Currently 17 and got my next show next April!

17. Names are being compiled.

A few more days for this opening = opportunities for many more apps.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    Haha no, but I have extremely broad shoulders naturally and I carry weight very well.
    Lucky man, I can't seem to break 215 with out pushing things much higher then I feel safe doing... But all good I feel comfortable in the physique class.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

19. Reps/supporters?

Sounds like primordial performance.

My first rep position was a "supporter" for primordial performance.

Support means undercover rep. Get benifits like free product to support the company, but pose as a consumer...

Dirty deeds... Done dirt cheep...

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Reps/supporters?

Sounds like primordial performance.

My first rep position was a "supporter" for primordial performance.

Support means undercover rep. Get benifits like free product to support the company, but pose as a consumer...

Dirty deeds... Done dirt cheep...
    I still don't appreciate Venus and Tom Davis messaging me on Facebook saying: "We see you like our competitors website, but here's a discount code, now come and like our website!"...it's a bit tacky IMO. Other than that...

Good Luck to all applicants ^_^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Names are being compiled.

A few more days for this opening = opportunities for many more apps.
    Anxiously waiting brother!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

22. Bump?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

23. I'll liasse with the AF team soonest and shoot to have results out tomorrow.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I'll liasse with the AF team soonest and shoot to have results out tomorrow.
    I was bumping to get more apps in here. Great opportunity.

25. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I was bumping to get more apps in here. Great opportunity.
    It's been a week now though which was sorta our deadline. Appreciate the bump though. Perhaps last minute apps may be some lucky ones.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:11 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. Swap Meet is open for Gold Members and Board Supporters
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 01:48 PM