ANDROFACTORY has openings for 10 new reps/supporters.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yes we are raising the bar and are looking for 10 more reps/supporters.

Applicants need to be motivated and harness a healthy knowledge of supplementation, nutrition, and training.

This is wide open to all....not only those with hundreds of posts.

With the latest addition of MAX-BULK, our natural line soon to be released, and more down the pipeline, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.

If you like supplements designed for athletes who seek the safest, strongest, legal and most affordable natural prohormones & non-prohormone testosterone enhancements then here's the chance for you to try it out.

Interested applicants please reply to this thread and simply state why you’re interested and your experience in the world of fitness, health and nutrition.

Selections will be made in 1 week firm.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's awesome!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
10! you guys must be busy....

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
We are anticipating the natural line-up to create it's own wave....for those seeking natural hormonal improvements or those in PCT...very versatile stuff...I know I am looking forward bigtime to Sustain-X. An equivalent past formula made me feel like I was 17 again!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
In for more info on the natural line.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
FL3XY-Pooh will be picking the ones that send nudes?

Good luck to all applicants!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
FL3XY-Pooh will be picking the ones that send nudes?

Good luck to all applicants!
I think he'll be discreetly selecting those applicants on his own time...offline...lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think he'll be discreetly selecting those applicants on his own time...offline...lol.
Flex is known for house visits. It will be fun to hear the anecdotes of the future rates about that.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can give it a go if I'm wanted. Going to log you guys. I'm interested because af sounds like a solid company. Not only do you guys bring supreme quality in the prohormone game but I'm 100% you will deliver in the natural line.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I can give it a go if I'm wanted. Going to log you guys. I'm interested because af sounds like a solid company. Not only do you guys bring supreme quality in the prohormone game but I'm 100% you will deliver in the natural line.
You're name is added to the list. We know your profile and experience is solid.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
mpdc

mpdc

Awards
I am up for the challenge as well

Starting a androfactory log tomorrow which will be very specific and followed up with weekly updates mean while answering questions that come about along the days between

I think my nutrition knowledge education and past fifteen years of BB. Pt , supplement, prohormone and so on knowledge will benefit

But good luck to whom they choose wish the best

Glad to hear everything is on the upswing
So looking forward to all the new goodies coming out

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am up for the challenge as well

Starting a androfactory log tomorrow which will be very specific and followed up with weekly updates mean while answering questions that come about along the days between

I think my nutrition knowledge education and past fifteen years of BB. Pt , supplement, prohormone and so on knowledge will benefit

But good luck to whom they choose wish the best

Glad to hear everything is on the upswing
So looking forward to all the new goodies coming out
Noted. Thx.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do believe you would do a fine job as a rep brother. :yup:

Good luck to the applicants!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, 10 reps???

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is awesome, lets get some positive members on the team!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cordeen read it wrong, we're actually looking for tren reps and supporters.
If we can get 10 of them by next week we will do a one time run of trenbolone acetate.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cordeen read it wrong, we're actually looking for tren reps and supporters.
If we can get 10 of them by next week we will do a one time run of trenbolone acetate.
If you supply ill run LOL!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would love to toss my name in a hat to be a rep for ANDROFACTORY, I spend most of my time reading studies and have a very broad range of knowledge in supplementation.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info on the natural line please

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also I would like to 2nd the pyrobatt suggestion I seem to keep ending up on threads with him and he does his research.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I would like to 2nd the pyrobatt suggestion I seem to keep ending up on threads with him and he does his research.
I try lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Harbonah and Pyrobatt, is that you guys in the avatars?
AF could use some more dudes that aren't afraid of showing some skin in their cycle updates ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I would love to toss my name in a hat to be a rep for ANDROFACTORY, I spend most of my time reading studies and have a very broad range of knowledge in supplementation.
Noted. Thx.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That is me in my avatar, and my before and after is in the thread in my signature.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Harbonah and Pyrobatt, is that you guys in the avatars?
AF could use some more dudes that aren't afraid of showing some skin in their cycle updates ;)
Yes. Its me at 8 % coming off of a halo /pstanz /clen cycle.

I can't show any skin. I'm risking a lot by putting any picture up. Job related. I might be able to do a picture every once and a while but I gotta protect myself.

I can however be a good rep if given the chance :)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great opp here! In for more info on the natty line.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Its me at 8 % coming off of a halo /pstanz /clen cycle.

I can't show any skin. I'm risking a lot by putting any picture up. Job related. I might be able to do a picture every once and a while but I gotta protect myself.

I can however be a good rep if given the chance :)
Your avi looks like plenty enough skin lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
More info on the natural line please
Oral and syringe.......to be available soon......resveratrol and 7,8 Benzo dosages still unknown......will update as soon I get more info.

It willl deliver.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral and syringe.......to be available soon......resveratrol and 7,8 Benzo dosages still unknown......will update as soon I get more info.

It willl deliver.
Ohhhh coolie!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

It willl deliver.
What about topical ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about topical ?
Selling topical is running on a fine line between Fed problems and selling something completely legal.
Due to the effectiveness of the oral method I think this is probably our only vested interest.
You could probably find a way to make a topical for cheap though ;)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is me in my avatar, and my before and after is in the thread in my signature.
He gets a vote from me. Corrected me today :) thanks buddie

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Selling topical is running on a fine line between Fed problems and selling something completely legal.
Due to the effectiveness of the oral method I think this is probably our only vested interest.
You could probably find a way to make a topical for cheap though ;)
I hadn't heard that. Wonder why they'd be stricter with a topical?

Still be interested to see new product line. Is there anything else in the works your getting close to revealing

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't heard that. Wonder why they'd be stricter with a topical?

Still be interested to see new product line. Is there anything else in the works your getting close to revealing
This is because transdermals are sold as cosmetics and supplements are sold under DSHEA compliance or they are supposed to be... from looking at the Androfactory line up of products I think all of what they sell would be considered DSHEA compliant.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my application,I think I'd be a very good fit,I'll start off with a bit of my background and training history....

I',m 37 and have been training since the age of 25.I have a thorough grasp on physique/performance enhancement supplements,having done more than my fair share of pro hormones,as well as cough,cough...scheduled hormones.I regularly peruse the forums and Pubmed to further my understanding of such (legal) compounds and how to best utilize them in a safe manner.

In my more a-hem,illustrious past,I have used testosterone,anavar,deca,NPP and masteron.Modeate dosing of shorter estered test + var being my personal favorite.

Nowadays I stick to the legal compounds and with the demise of PP's lineup,I was happy to see that Andro factory offered fairly similiar compounds at decent price points.I've been running AF's Focus along with Lean Cut for the past 3 weeks and am overall very impressed.Considering the illicit compounds I've used in the past,that is a fairly bold statement that should carry a decent amount of weight.Focus feels like a test base,speaking in terms of enhanced cognitive processing and recovery whilst staving off lethargy which is commonly associated with pro-hormonal compounds.

PH's I've ran in the past include 1-T Tren ,Havoc,X-Tren,P-Mag,NorDerm and about half of the AMS & Fore Runner lineup.

Andro Factory is the first company to come along since AMS,Fore Runner and PP,which primarily offers pro-hormonals,that I find to be respectful of athletes and to be on the level so I would be honored to act as a product rep for AF.

I've been around the forums on a fairly regular basis for about a decade.I'm 37 and I have been training since the age of 23.I have posted much more on mindandmuscle.net/forums than AM as I was an Acant Labs board rep for over 2 years.Moreso to the point,back in the day,M&M was the most scientific based board and that is what inspired me to delve into Pubmed abstracts and the like.

I feel that my experience in both the realms of training and supplementation would make for a valuable addition to the AF team,considering I could help guide both older lifters like myself and younger guys towards their goals with what I've learned first hand,over the years.

In addition to Avant Labs,I have previously repped for Purus Labs and Live Long Nutrition.

I handled more than just basic rep duties at all of the companies I acted as a board rep for,such as drafting product writeups For Live Long Nutrition,which I will post up a copy of below....just to show that I am capable of intelligent thought;)

I'll go one step beyond that and post up a link to a thread on BB.com,which shows a slew of my posts as a Live Long rep,wherein I brought the effing science.I'm posting these links to show that I'm not the kind of guy who would be a subpar rep for AF,urging other board members to buy AF product on the grounds it'll make you soooper hyuuuge and ripped.In other words,I'm not big on bro-science:)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110062511&page=1

Foocox-10 & Burning The White Stuff
By Colin O'Malley

Please divulge me in my prefacing of this article with the expression of heartfelt love (yes,I'm over reaching here but its for a good point) I have for uncoupling agents.Using such compounds have proven invaluable in my past cutting endeavors.However,not all of us are willing to run cycles of DNP and furthermore,heavy handed uncouplers tend to have harsh side effects and make dieting all the worse.Aye,DNP and usnic acid mediate their magical fat loss effects directly from the thirteenth plane of Hell.

New compounds that may be used safely at any time clearly should be researched and several compounds have recently come into light.One of the more promising agents is fucoxanthin.

In order to describe the benefits of mitochondrial uncoupling,I will elucidate the role that uncoupling plays in body composition.Energy balance in animals is a metabolic state that exists when total body energy expenditure equals dietary energy intake. Energy expenditure, or thermogenesis, can be subcategorized into groups of obligatory and facultative metabolic processes. Brown adipose tissue (BAT), through the activity of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), is responsible for nonshivering thermogenesis, a major component of facultative thermogenesis in newborn humans and in small mammals. UCP1, found in the mitochondrial inner membrane in BAT, uncouples energy substrate oxidation from mitochondrial ATP production and hence results in the loss of potential energy as heat. Mice that do not express UCP1 (UCP1 knockouts) are markedly cold sensitive. The recent identification of four new homologs to UCP1 expressed in BAT, muscle, white adipose tissue, brain, and other tissues has been met by tremendous scientific interest. The hypothesis that the novel UCPs may regulate thermogenesis and/or fatty acid metabolism guides investigations worldwide.

I will illustrate a compound that not only acts as an uncoupler (1) but as a life extension tool via its potent antioxidant capabilities (2) and holds promise as a treatment of cancer(3).It also is regarded as a tool in the war against metabolic Syndrome and has multiple other functions within the body (4).It goes beyond uncoupling with regard to fat loss as it actively supresses fat gain by putting a stopgap,so to speak,in the growth of new fat cells. (5) So we have not only all of these attributes to weigh but another very big plus in fucoxanthin's column is that fucoxanthin chiefly manipulates UCP1,which bears nearly the sole impact on fat loss out of UCP1,UCP2 and UCP3 (6).

So we have established that fucoxanthin acts chiefly on UCP1 and this is primarily responsible for its application towards improving body composition.However,there is a large problem with fucoxathin,which no one has addressed yet in product formulation or even stack suggestions.This would be subpar oral bioavalability (7).If a product isn't orally bioavailable,little good will come of its use and thus,we are wasting our time and money.However,this issue can be easily circumvented if fucoxathin is taken with fat,MCT oil (8) and fish oil (9) serve as prime examples but any other form of fat will do_Obviously,if fish oil or MCT oil are not utilized,one should use a a desirable fat source that confers other beneficial properties e.g. Enova,sesamin,CLA,olive oil,flax seed oil,lecithin and so on.

Fucoxathin has several quite synergystic angles to exploit,Sesathin being one of them. PPAR-alpha agonism via Sesathin combined with PPARg antagonism would be great. The perfect combo would be PPAR-alpha agonism with gamma antagonism in adipocytes but gamma agonism in other tissues. This is essentially what SIRT-1 activation does in regards to gamma.

Guanidinopropionic Acid,Green Tea Extract and Salvia miltiorrhiza would also be just about the ideal complimentary choices in addition to Resveratrol.The latter would serve to further activate SIRT-1 while the former compounds in essence potentiate attainable benefits through quite a stunning layout of synergystic activity.

References:
1)
Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Funayama K, Miya****a K.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 15896707

2)
Radical scavenging and singlet oxygen quenching activity of marine carotenoid fucoxanthin and its metabolites.
Sachindra NM, Sato E, Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Niwano Y, Kohno M, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 17894451

3)
Antiadult T-cell leukemia effects of brown algae fucoxanthin and its deacetylated product, fucoxanthinol.
Ishikawa C, Tafuku S, Kadekaru T, Sawada S, Tomita M, Okudaira T, Nakazato T, Toda T, Uchihara JN, Taira N, Ohshiro K, Yasumoto T, Ohta T, Mori N.

Division of Molecular Virology and Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Nishihara, Okinawa, Japan.
PMID: 18798263

4)
Seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin, as a multi-functional nutrient.
Maeda H, Tsukui T, Sashima T, Hosokawa M, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 18296336

5)
Fucoxanthin and its metabolite, fucoxanthinol, suppress adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Takahashi N, Kawada T, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 16786166

6)
UCP1: the only protein able to mediate adaptive non-shivering thermogenesis and metabolic inefficiency.
Nedergaard J, Golozoubova V, Matthias A, Asadi A, Jacobsson A, Cannon B.
The Wenner-Gren Institute, The Arrhenius Laboratories F3, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden. [email protected]
PMID: 11239487

7)
Low bioavailability of dietary epoxyxanthophylls in humans.
Asai A, Yonekura L, Nagao A.
National Food Research Institute, NARO, 2-1-12 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8642, Japan.
PMID: 18186952

8)
Effect of medium-chain triacylglycerols on anti-obesity effect of fucoxanthin.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Japan. [email protected]
PMID: 17992001

9)
Dietary combination of fucoxanthin and fish oil attenuates the weight gain of white adipose tissue and decreases blood glucose in obese/diabetic KK-Ay mice.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 17715888

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Here's my application,I think I'd be a very good fit,I'll start off with a bit of my background and training history....

I',m 37 and have been training since the age of 25.I have a thorough grasp on physique/performance enhancement supplements,having done more than my fair share of pro hormones,as well as cough,cough...scheduled hormones.I regularly peruse the forums and Pubmed to further my understanding of such (legal) compounds and how to best utilize them in a safe manner.

In my more a-hem,illustrious past,I have used testosterone,anavar,deca,NPP and masteron.Modeate dosing of shorter estered test + var being my personal favorite.

Nowadays I stick to the legal compounds and with the demise of PP's lineup,I was happy to see that Andro factory offered fairly similiar compounds at decent price points.I've been running AF's Focus along with Lean Cut for the past 3 weeks and am overall very impressed.Considering the illicit compounds I've used in the past,that is a fairly bold statement that should carry a decent amount of weight.Focus feels like a test base,speaking in terms of enhanced cognitive processing and recovery whilst staving off lethargy which is commonly associated with pro-hormonal compounds.

PH's I've ran in the past include 1-T Tren ,Havoc,X-Tren,P-Mag,NorDerm and about half of the AMS & Fore Runner lineup.

Andro Factory is the first company to come along since AMS,Fore Runner and PP,which primarily offers pro-hormonals,that I find to be respectful of athletes and to be on the level so I would be honored to act as a product rep for AF.

I've been around the forums on a fairly regular basis for about a decade.I'm 37 and I have been training since the age of 23.I have posted much more on mindandmuscle.net/forums than AM as I was an Acant Labs board rep for over 2 years.Moreso to the point,back in the day,M&M was the most scientific based board and that is what inspired me to delve into Pubmed abstracts and the like.

I feel that my experience in both the realms of training and supplementation would make for a valuable addition to the AF team,considering I could help guide both older lifters like myself and younger guys towards their goals with what I've learned first hand,over the years.

In addition to Avant Labs,I have previously repped for Purus Labs and Live Long Nutrition.

I handled more than just basic rep duties at all of the companies I acted as a board rep for,such as drafting product writeups For Live Long Nutrition,which I will post up a copy of below....just to show that I am capable of intelligent thought;)

I'll go one step beyond that and post up a link to a thread on BB.com,which shows a slew of my posts as a Live Long rep,wherein I brought the effing science.I'm posting these links to show that I'm not the kind of guy who would be a subpar rep for AF,urging other board members to buy AF product on the grounds it'll make you soooper hyuuuge and ripped.In other words,I'm not big on bro-science:)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110062511&page=1

Foocox-10 & Burning The White Stuff
By Colin O'Malley

Please divulge me in my prefacing of this article with the expression of heartfelt love (yes,I'm over reaching here but its for a good point) I have for uncoupling agents.Using such compounds have proven invaluable in my past cutting endeavors.However,not all of us are willing to run cycles of DNP and furthermore,heavy handed uncouplers tend to have harsh side effects and make dieting all the worse.Aye,DNP and usnic acid mediate their magical fat loss effects directly from the thirteenth plane of Hell.

New compounds that may be used safely at any time clearly should be researched and several compounds have recently come into light.One of the more promising agents is fucoxanthin.

In order to describe the benefits of mitochondrial uncoupling,I will elucidate the role that uncoupling plays in body composition.Energy balance in animals is a metabolic state that exists when total body energy expenditure equals dietary energy intake. Energy expenditure, or thermogenesis, can be subcategorized into groups of obligatory and facultative metabolic processes. Brown adipose tissue (BAT), through the activity of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), is responsible for nonshivering thermogenesis, a major component of facultative thermogenesis in newborn humans and in small mammals. UCP1, found in the mitochondrial inner membrane in BAT, uncouples energy substrate oxidation from mitochondrial ATP production and hence results in the loss of potential energy as heat. Mice that do not express UCP1 (UCP1 knockouts) are markedly cold sensitive. The recent identification of four new homologs to UCP1 expressed in BAT, muscle, white adipose tissue, brain, and other tissues has been met by tremendous scientific interest. The hypothesis that the novel UCPs may regulate thermogenesis and/or fatty acid metabolism guides investigations worldwide.

I will illustrate a compound that not only acts as an uncoupler (1) but as a life extension tool via its potent antioxidant capabilities (2) and holds promise as a treatment of cancer(3).It also is regarded as a tool in the war against metabolic Syndrome and has multiple other functions within the body (4).It goes beyond uncoupling with regard to fat loss as it actively supresses fat gain by putting a stopgap,so to speak,in the growth of new fat cells. (5) So we have not only all of these attributes to weigh but another very big plus in fucoxanthin's column is that fucoxanthin chiefly manipulates UCP1,which bears nearly the sole impact on fat loss out of UCP1,UCP2 and UCP3 (6).

So we have established that fucoxanthin acts chiefly on UCP1 and this is primarily responsible for its application towards improving body composition.However,there is a large problem with fucoxathin,which no one has addressed yet in product formulation or even stack suggestions.This would be subpar oral bioavalability (7).If a product isn't orally bioavailable,little good will come of its use and thus,we are wasting our time and money.However,this issue can be easily circumvented if fucoxathin is taken with fat,MCT oil (8) and fish oil (9) serve as prime examples but any other form of fat will do_Obviously,if fish oil or MCT oil are not utilized,one should use a a desirable fat source that confers other beneficial properties e.g. Enova,sesamin,CLA,olive oil,flax seed oil,lecithin and so on.

Fucoxathin has several quite synergystic angles to exploit,Sesathin being one of them. PPAR-alpha agonism via Sesathin combined with PPARg antagonism would be great. The perfect combo would be PPAR-alpha agonism with gamma antagonism in adipocytes but gamma agonism in other tissues. This is essentially what SIRT-1 activation does in regards to gamma.

Guanidinopropionic Acid,Green Tea Extract and Salvia miltiorrhiza would also be just about the ideal complimentary choices in addition to Resveratrol.The latter would serve to further activate SIRT-1 while the former compounds in essence potentiate attainable benefits through quite a stunning layout of synergystic activity.

References:
1)
Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 15896707

2)
Radical scavenging and singlet oxygen quenching activity of marine carotenoid fucoxanthin and its metabolites.
Sachindra NM, Sato E, Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Niwano Y, Kohno M, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 17894451

3)
Antiadult T-cell leukemia effects of brown algae fucoxanthin and its deacetylated product, fucoxanthinol.
Ishikawa C, Tafuku S, Kadekaru T, Sawada S, Tomita M, Okudaira T, Nakazato T, Toda T, Uchihara JN, Taira N, Ohshiro K, Yasumoto T, Ohta T, Mori N.

Division of Molecular Virology and Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Nishihara, Okinawa, Japan.
PMID: 18798263

4)
Seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin, as a multi-functional nutrient.
Maeda H, Tsukui T, Sashima T, Hosokawa M, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 18296336

5)
Fucoxanthin and its metabolite, fucoxanthinol, suppress adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Takahashi N, Kawada T, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 16786166

6)
UCP1: the only protein able to mediate adaptive non-shivering thermogenesis and metabolic inefficiency.
Nedergaard J, Golozoubova V, Matthias A, Asadi A, Jacobsson A, Cannon B.
The Wenner-Gren Institute, The Arrhenius Laboratories F3, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden. [email protected]
PMID: 11239487

7)
Low bioavailability of dietary epoxyxanthophylls in humans.
Asai A, Yonekura L, Nagao A.
National Food Research Institute, NARO, 2-1-12 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8642, Japan.
PMID: 18186952

8)
Effect of medium-chain triacylglycerols on anti-obesity effect of fucoxanthin.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Japan. [email protected]
PMID: 17992001

9)
Dietary combination of fucoxanthin and fish oil attenuates the weight gain of white adipose tissue and decreases blood glucose in obese/diabetic KK-Ay mice.
Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Miya****a K.
Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
PMID: 17715888
How bout an intermission....