ANDROFACTORY has openings for 10 new reps/supporters.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Well played,sir.

2. I'm a large framed competitor- with a strong knowledge of supplementation. I also have good relationships with reps from other companies as well as small non chain supplement stores. I'm experienced in marketing and excited to see what is to come with Androfactory!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    I'm a large framed competitor- with a strong knowledge of supplementation. I also have good relationships with reps from other companies as well as small non chain supplement stores. I'm experienced in marketing and excited to see what is to come with Androfactory!
    Large framed? Super heavyweight?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

4. hello how are you i have been training for two years seriously but five years total i am almost three Hundred pounds but my waist is a forty and my shirt size is slightly above a one x to this is just to give you an idea of my size .i do calisthenics weight training and all kinds of cardio . my current goal is to lose seventy pounds by the end of year. i am also a recording artist so getting my image together is really important so if we can make this journey together im willing if you are.

5. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Large framed? Super heavyweight?
    Haha no, but I have extremely broad shoulders naturally and I carry weight very well.
    •   

6. You guys sound solid, I'm a little to young to be dabbling with these types of supps, but maybe later I would like to give you guys a try. Currently 17 and got my next show next April!

7. Names are being compiled.

A few more days for this opening = opportunities for many more apps.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    Haha no, but I have extremely broad shoulders naturally and I carry weight very well.
    Lucky man, I can't seem to break 215 with out pushing things much higher then I feel safe doing... But all good I feel comfortable in the physique class.
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Reps/supporters?

Sounds like primordial performance.

My first rep position was a "supporter" for primordial performance.

Support means undercover rep. Get benifits like free product to support the company, but pose as a consumer...

Dirty deeds... Done dirt cheep...

10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Reps/supporters?

Sounds like primordial performance.

My first rep position was a "supporter" for primordial performance.

Support means undercover rep. Get benifits like free product to support the company, but pose as a consumer...

I still don't appreciate Venus and Tom Davis messaging me on Facebook saying: "We see you like our competitors website, but here's a discount code, now come and like our website!"...it's a bit tacky IMO. Other than that...

Good Luck to all applicants ^_^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Names are being compiled.

A few more days for this opening = opportunities for many more apps.
    Anxiously waiting brother!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

12. Bump?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

13. I'll liasse with the AF team soonest and shoot to have results out tomorrow.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I'll liasse with the AF team soonest and shoot to have results out tomorrow.
    I was bumping to get more apps in here. Great opportunity.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I was bumping to get more apps in here. Great opportunity.
    It's been a week now though which was sorta our deadline. Appreciate the bump though. Perhaps last minute apps may be some lucky ones.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

It's been a week now though which was sorta our deadline. Appreciate the bump though. Perhaps last minute apps may be some lucky ones.
    Oh okay.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Be interested to see new natural line coming out. I wouldn't be that much help on what you guys have right now. Never ran any of your products. Good luck to applicants you've got some good ones
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

18. In for an update
    ForeRunner Labs

19. I have to pull my name from consideration I have had an opportunity come my way Good luck to you guys and I still vote for pyrobatt......not that i get a vote lol
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Decision announced in a few hours. Been crazy busy week for me.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Decision announced in a few hours. Been crazy busy week for me.
    Its okay brother! No worries!

22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Good Luck to all applicants ^_^
    I see mw1's posting style is rubbing off on you two lol.
    BRB going into an SNS thread I have no interest in and trying to start drama

Jk. I have no time.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

23. No worries,I had a hell of a week at work as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing your decision.

Eh,so anyway.......just pick me,if you haven't already.Pardon my arrogance,as I am speaking facetiously.

Lame puns aside.I'm very well versed in this particular field of supplementation and as such,I would love to rep for a company that mainly focusus on PH's and actually delivers in their promises,as Andro Factory does..

24. Colin, pyrobatt and mpdc...congrats fellows...you guys have been chosen to rep Androfactory here on AM.

Please PM me your email addy so we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks to all applicants. There may be additional opportunities down the line.

25. congrats. i expect a bottle of pbold from each of you
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    congrats. i expect a bottle of pbold from each of you
    You didn't specify free or not. Ill go ahead and take yo money

Seriously. Thanks brother!

27. Congrats guys!
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Lucky man, I can't seem to break 215 with out pushing things much higher then I feel safe doing... But all good I feel comfortable in the physique class.
    hey man, for you all you gotta do is keep that waist tight, size will come, keep it up bro!

29. Great picks. Congrats guys

30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    congrats. i expect a bottle of pbold from each of you
    I second this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
  3. Swap Meet is open for Gold Members and Board Supporters
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 12:48 PM