ANDROFACTORY has openings for 10 new reps/supporters.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

What about topical ?
    Selling topical is running on a fine line between Fed problems and selling something completely legal.
    Due to the effectiveness of the oral method I think this is probably our only vested interest.
    You could probably find a way to make a topical for cheap though
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    That is me in my avatar, and my before and after is in the thread in my signature.
    He gets a vote from me. Corrected me today thanks buddie
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    He gets a vote from me. Corrected me today thanks buddie
    Thanks man, btw you need to clean out your inbox its full.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%

Thanks man, btw you need to clean out your inbox its full.
    Done brother!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Daily bump.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%

Great opportunity
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.46%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Selling topical is running on a fine line between Fed problems and selling something completely legal.
    Due to the effectiveness of the oral method I think this is probably our only vested interest.
    You could probably find a way to make a topical for cheap though
    I hadn't heard that. Wonder why they'd be stricter with a topical?

Still be interested to see new product line. Is there anything else in the works your getting close to revealing
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I hadn't heard that. Wonder why they'd be stricter with a topical?

Still be interested to see new product line. Is there anything else in the works your getting close to revealing
    This is because transdermals are sold as cosmetics and supplements are sold under DSHEA compliance or they are supposed to be... from looking at the Androfactory line up of products I think all of what they sell would be considered DSHEA compliant.
    ForeRunner Labs
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Here's my application,I think I'd be a very good fit,I'll start off with a bit of my background and training history....

I',m 37 and have been training since the age of 25.I have a thorough grasp on physique/performance enhancement supplements,having done more than my fair share of pro hormones,as well as cough,cough...scheduled hormones.I regularly peruse the forums and Pubmed to further my understanding of such (legal) compounds and how to best utilize them in a safe manner.

In my more a-hem,illustrious past,I have used testosterone,anavar,deca,NPP and masteron.Modeate dosing of shorter estered test + var being my personal favorite.

Nowadays I stick to the legal compounds and with the demise of PP's lineup,I was happy to see that Andro factory offered fairly similiar compounds at decent price points.I've been running AF's Focus along with Lean Cut for the past 3 weeks and am overall very impressed.Considering the illicit compounds I've used in the past,that is a fairly bold statement that should carry a decent amount of weight.Focus feels like a test base,speaking in terms of enhanced cognitive processing and recovery whilst staving off lethargy which is commonly associated with pro-hormonal compounds.

PH's I've ran in the past include 1-T Tren ,Havoc,X-Tren,P-Mag,NorDerm and about half of the AMS & Fore Runner lineup.

Andro Factory is the first company to come along since AMS,Fore Runner and PP,which primarily offers pro-hormonals,that I find to be respectful of athletes and to be on the level so I would be honored to act as a product rep for AF.

I've been around the forums on a fairly regular basis for about a decade.I'm 37 and I have been training since the age of 23.I have posted much more on mindandmuscle.net/forums than AM as I was an Acant Labs board rep for over 2 years.Moreso to the point,back in the day,M&M was the most scientific based board and that is what inspired me to delve into Pubmed abstracts and the like.

I feel that my experience in both the realms of training and supplementation would make for a valuable addition to the AF team,considering I could help guide both older lifters like myself and younger guys towards their goals with what I've learned first hand,over the years.

In addition to Avant Labs,I have previously repped for Purus Labs and Live Long Nutrition.

I handled more than just basic rep duties at all of the companies I acted as a board rep for,such as drafting product writeups For Live Long Nutrition,which I will post up a copy of below....just to show that I am capable of intelligent thought

I'll go one step beyond that and post up a link to a thread on BB.com,which shows a slew of my posts as a Live Long rep,wherein I brought the effing science.I'm posting these links to show that I'm not the kind of guy who would be a subpar rep for AF,urging other board members to buy AF product on the grounds it'll make you soooper hyuuuge and ripped.In other words,I'm not big on bro-science

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0062511&page=1

Foocox-10 & Burning The White Stuff
    By Colin O'Malley

Please divulge me in my prefacing of this article with the expression of heartfelt love (yes,I'm over reaching here but its for a good point) I have for uncoupling agents.Using such compounds have proven invaluable in my past cutting endeavors.However,not all of us are willing to run cycles of DNP and furthermore,heavy handed uncouplers tend to have harsh side effects and make dieting all the worse.Aye,DNP and usnic acid mediate their magical fat loss effects directly from the thirteenth plane of Hell.

New compounds that may be used safely at any time clearly should be researched and several compounds have recently come into light.One of the more promising agents is fucoxanthin.

In order to describe the benefits of mitochondrial uncoupling,I will elucidate the role that uncoupling plays in body composition.Energy balance in animals is a metabolic state that exists when total body energy expenditure equals dietary energy intake. Energy expenditure, or thermogenesis, can be subcategorized into groups of obligatory and facultative metabolic processes. Brown adipose tissue (BAT), through the activity of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), is responsible for nonshivering thermogenesis, a major component of facultative thermogenesis in newborn humans and in small mammals. UCP1, found in the mitochondrial inner membrane in BAT, uncouples energy substrate oxidation from mitochondrial ATP production and hence results in the loss of potential energy as heat. Mice that do not express UCP1 (UCP1 knockouts) are markedly cold sensitive. The recent identification of four new homologs to UCP1 expressed in BAT, muscle, white adipose tissue, brain, and other tissues has been met by tremendous scientific interest. The hypothesis that the novel UCPs may regulate thermogenesis and/or fatty acid metabolism guides investigations worldwide.

I will illustrate a compound that not only acts as an uncoupler (1) but as a life extension tool via its potent antioxidant capabilities (2) and holds promise as a treatment of cancer(3).It also is regarded as a tool in the war against metabolic Syndrome and has multiple other functions within the body (4).It goes beyond uncoupling with regard to fat loss as it actively supresses fat gain by putting a stopgap,so to speak,in the growth of new fat cells. (5) So we have not only all of these attributes to weigh but another very big plus in fucoxanthin's column is that fucoxanthin chiefly manipulates UCP1,which bears nearly the sole impact on fat loss out of UCP1,UCP2 and UCP3 (6).

So we have established that fucoxanthin acts chiefly on UCP1 and this is primarily responsible for its application towards improving body composition.However,there is a large problem with fucoxathin,which no one has addressed yet in product formulation or even stack suggestions.This would be subpar oral bioavalability (7).If a product isn't orally bioavailable,little good will come of its use and thus,we are wasting our time and money.However,this issue can be easily circumvented if fucoxathin is taken with fat,MCT oil (8) and fish oil (9) serve as prime examples but any other form of fat will do.Obviously,if fish oil or MCT oil are not utilized,one should use a a desirable fat source that confers other beneficial properties e.g. Enova,sesamin,CLA,olive oil,flax seed oil,lecithin and so on.

Fucoxathin has several quite synergystic angles to exploit,Sesathin being one of them. PPAR-alpha agonism via Sesathin combined with PPARg antagonism would be great. The perfect combo would be PPAR-alpha agonism with gamma antagonism in adipocytes but gamma agonism in other tissues. This is essentially what SIRT-1 activation does in regards to gamma.

Guanidinopropionic Acid,Green Tea Extract and Salvia miltiorrhiza would also be just about the ideal complimentary choices in addition to Resveratrol.The latter would serve to further activate SIRT-1 while the former compounds in essence potentiate attainable benefits through quite a stunning layout of synergystic activity.

References:
    1)
    Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.
    Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Funayama K, Miya****a K.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 15896707

2)
    Radical scavenging and singlet oxygen quenching activity of marine carotenoid fucoxanthin and its metabolites.
    Sachindra NM, Sato E, Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Niwano Y, Kohno M, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 17894451

3)
    Antiadult T-cell leukemia effects of brown algae fucoxanthin and its deacetylated product, fucoxanthinol.
    Ishikawa C, Tafuku S, Kadekaru T, Sawada S, Tomita M, Okudaira T, Nakazato T, Toda T, Uchihara JN, Taira N, Ohshiro K, Yasumoto T, Ohta T, Mori N.

Division of Molecular Virology and Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Nishihara, Okinawa, Japan.
    PMID: 18798263

4)
    Seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin, as a multi-functional nutrient.
    Maeda H, Tsukui T, Sashima T, Hosokawa M, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 18296336

5)
    Fucoxanthin and its metabolite, fucoxanthinol, suppress adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells.
    Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Takahashi N, Kawada T, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 16786166

6)
    UCP1: the only protein able to mediate adaptive non-shivering thermogenesis and metabolic inefficiency.
    Nedergaard J, Golozoubova V, Matthias A, Asadi A, Jacobsson A, Cannon B.
    The Wenner-Gren Institute, The Arrhenius Laboratories F3, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden. jan@metabol.su.se
    PMID: 11239487

7)
    Low bioavailability of dietary epoxyxanthophylls in humans.
    Asai A, Yonekura L, Nagao A.
    National Food Research Institute, NARO, 2-1-12 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8642, Japan.
    PMID: 18186952

8)
    Effect of medium-chain triacylglycerols on anti-obesity effect of fucoxanthin.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Japan. hayatosp@fish.hokudai.ac.jp
    PMID: 17992001

9)
    Dietary combination of fucoxanthin and fish oil attenuates the weight gain of white adipose tissue and decreases blood glucose in obese/diabetic KK-Ay mice.
    Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 17715888
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Here's my application,I think I'd be a very good fit,I'll start off with a bit of my background and training history....

I',m 37 and have been training since the age of 25.I have a thorough grasp on physique/performance enhancement supplements,having done more than my fair share of pro hormones,as well as cough,cough...scheduled hormones.I regularly peruse the forums and Pubmed to further my understanding of such (legal) compounds and how to best utilize them in a safe manner.

In my more a-hem,illustrious past,I have used testosterone,anavar,deca,NPP and masteron.Modeate dosing of shorter estered test + var being my personal favorite.

Nowadays I stick to the legal compounds and with the demise of PP's lineup,I was happy to see that Andro factory offered fairly similiar compounds at decent price points.I've been running AF's Focus along with Lean Cut for the past 3 weeks and am overall very impressed.Considering the illicit compounds I've used in the past,that is a fairly bold statement that should carry a decent amount of weight.Focus feels like a test base,speaking in terms of enhanced cognitive processing and recovery whilst staving off lethargy which is commonly associated with pro-hormonal compounds.

PH's I've ran in the past include 1-T Tren ,Havoc,X-Tren,P-Mag,NorDerm and about half of the AMS & Fore Runner lineup.

Andro Factory is the first company to come along since AMS,Fore Runner and PP,which primarily offers pro-hormonals,that I find to be respectful of athletes and to be on the level so I would be honored to act as a product rep for AF.

I've been around the forums on a fairly regular basis for about a decade.I'm 37 and I have been training since the age of 23.I have posted much more on mindandmuscle.net/forums than AM as I was an Acant Labs board rep for over 2 years.Moreso to the point,back in the day,M&M was the most scientific based board and that is what inspired me to delve into Pubmed abstracts and the like.

I feel that my experience in both the realms of training and supplementation would make for a valuable addition to the AF team,considering I could help guide both older lifters like myself and younger guys towards their goals with what I've learned first hand,over the years.

In addition to Avant Labs,I have previously repped for Purus Labs and Live Long Nutrition.

I handled more than just basic rep duties at all of the companies I acted as a board rep for,such as drafting product writeups For Live Long Nutrition,which I will post up a copy of below....just to show that I am capable of intelligent thought

I'll go one step beyond that and post up a link to a thread on BB.com,which shows a slew of my posts as a Live Long rep,wherein I brought the effing science.I'm posting these links to show that I'm not the kind of guy who would be a subpar rep for AF,urging other board members to buy AF product on the grounds it'll make you soooper hyuuuge and ripped.In other words,I'm not big on bro-science

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0062511&page=1

Foocox-10 & Burning The White Stuff
    By Colin O'Malley

Please divulge me in my prefacing of this article with the expression of heartfelt love (yes,I'm over reaching here but its for a good point) I have for uncoupling agents.Using such compounds have proven invaluable in my past cutting endeavors.However,not all of us are willing to run cycles of DNP and furthermore,heavy handed uncouplers tend to have harsh side effects and make dieting all the worse.Aye,DNP and usnic acid mediate their magical fat loss effects directly from the thirteenth plane of Hell.

New compounds that may be used safely at any time clearly should be researched and several compounds have recently come into light.One of the more promising agents is fucoxanthin.

In order to describe the benefits of mitochondrial uncoupling,I will elucidate the role that uncoupling plays in body composition.Energy balance in animals is a metabolic state that exists when total body energy expenditure equals dietary energy intake. Energy expenditure, or thermogenesis, can be subcategorized into groups of obligatory and facultative metabolic processes. Brown adipose tissue (BAT), through the activity of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), is responsible for nonshivering thermogenesis, a major component of facultative thermogenesis in newborn humans and in small mammals. UCP1, found in the mitochondrial inner membrane in BAT, uncouples energy substrate oxidation from mitochondrial ATP production and hence results in the loss of potential energy as heat. Mice that do not express UCP1 (UCP1 knockouts) are markedly cold sensitive. The recent identification of four new homologs to UCP1 expressed in BAT, muscle, white adipose tissue, brain, and other tissues has been met by tremendous scientific interest. The hypothesis that the novel UCPs may regulate thermogenesis and/or fatty acid metabolism guides investigations worldwide.

I will illustrate a compound that not only acts as an uncoupler (1) but as a life extension tool via its potent antioxidant capabilities (2) and holds promise as a treatment of cancer(3).It also is regarded as a tool in the war against metabolic Syndrome and has multiple other functions within the body (4).It goes beyond uncoupling with regard to fat loss as it actively supresses fat gain by putting a stopgap,so to speak,in the growth of new fat cells. (5) So we have not only all of these attributes to weigh but another very big plus in fucoxanthin's column is that fucoxanthin chiefly manipulates UCP1,which bears nearly the sole impact on fat loss out of UCP1,UCP2 and UCP3 (6).

So we have established that fucoxanthin acts chiefly on UCP1 and this is primarily responsible for its application towards improving body composition.However,there is a large problem with fucoxathin,which no one has addressed yet in product formulation or even stack suggestions.This would be subpar oral bioavalability (7).If a product isn't orally bioavailable,little good will come of its use and thus,we are wasting our time and money.However,this issue can be easily circumvented if fucoxathin is taken with fat,MCT oil (8) and fish oil (9) serve as prime examples but any other form of fat will do.Obviously,if fish oil or MCT oil are not utilized,one should use a a desirable fat source that confers other beneficial properties e.g. Enova,sesamin,CLA,olive oil,flax seed oil,lecithin and so on.

Fucoxathin has several quite synergystic angles to exploit,Sesathin being one of them. PPAR-alpha agonism via Sesathin combined with PPARg antagonism would be great. The perfect combo would be PPAR-alpha agonism with gamma antagonism in adipocytes but gamma agonism in other tissues. This is essentially what SIRT-1 activation does in regards to gamma.

Guanidinopropionic Acid,Green Tea Extract and Salvia miltiorrhiza would also be just about the ideal complimentary choices in addition to Resveratrol.The latter would serve to further activate SIRT-1 while the former compounds in essence potentiate attainable benefits through quite a stunning layout of synergystic activity.

References:
    1)
    Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 15896707

2)
    Radical scavenging and singlet oxygen quenching activity of marine carotenoid fucoxanthin and its metabolites.
    Sachindra NM, Sato E, Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Niwano Y, Kohno M, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 17894451

3)
    Antiadult T-cell leukemia effects of brown algae fucoxanthin and its deacetylated product, fucoxanthinol.
    Ishikawa C, Tafuku S, Kadekaru T, Sawada S, Tomita M, Okudaira T, Nakazato T, Toda T, Uchihara JN, Taira N, Ohshiro K, Yasumoto T, Ohta T, Mori N.

Division of Molecular Virology and Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Nishihara, Okinawa, Japan.
    PMID: 18798263

4)
    Seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin, as a multi-functional nutrient.
    Maeda H, Tsukui T, Sashima T, Hosokawa M, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 18296336

5)
    Fucoxanthin and its metabolite, fucoxanthinol, suppress adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells.
    Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Takahashi N, Kawada T, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 16786166

6)
    UCP1: the only protein able to mediate adaptive non-shivering thermogenesis and metabolic inefficiency.
    Nedergaard J, Golozoubova V, Matthias A, Asadi A, Jacobsson A, Cannon B.
    The Wenner-Gren Institute, The Arrhenius Laboratories F3, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden. jan@metabol.su.se
    PMID: 11239487

7)
    Low bioavailability of dietary epoxyxanthophylls in humans.
    Asai A, Yonekura L, Nagao A.
    National Food Research Institute, NARO, 2-1-12 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8642, Japan.
    PMID: 18186952

8)
    Effect of medium-chain triacylglycerols on anti-obesity effect of fucoxanthin.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Japan. hayatosp@fish.hokudai.ac.jp
    PMID: 17992001

9)
    Dietary combination of fucoxanthin and fish oil attenuates the weight gain of white adipose tissue and decreases blood glucose in obese/diabetic KK-Ay mice.
    Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Miya****a K.
    Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, 3-1-1 Minato, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.
    PMID: 17715888
    How bout an intermission....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Yeah,that was a hell of a long post,I'll readily concede to that.

But I haven't been around here much lately so I thought an introduction of sorts was in order.Ya can't blame a guy for trying to sell himself a bit to get some side work
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%

But I haven't been around here much lately so I thought an introduction of sorts was in order.Ya can't blame a guy for trying to sell himself a bit to get some side work
    Give me a minute, still reading your post
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Way to make an entrance. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Way to make an entrance. Lol
    More like way to copy and paste something from bb dot com that he posted almost 5years ago lol.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Hello, I'd like to dime in this. I'm a newb of these forums, but not of the fitness realm.
    I have been using supplements for 3 years and training for about 5-6 years.
    Day in and day out I research nutritional/fitness information to stay on the edge.
    I'm interested in the company as it seems pretty solid and I like to keep an eye close to supplements.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

That thread may be dated and posting it up may have been a bit of overkill,but come on man,let a brotha slide on that.I did a Google search for that product writeup I mentioned in my first post in this thread and I found it in the BB.com thread.I gotta say,I was kinda proud of all the ummm,big werdz,I used to answer questions about the product I was promoting at the time
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Flex,I got your PM and tried PM'ing you back but your inbox was full.

To answer the question you PM'd me with....that'd be a yes,I'm Colin from mindandmuscle.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

That thread may be dated and posting it up may have been a bit of overkill,but come on man,let a brotha slide on that.I did a Google search for that product writeup I mentioned in my first post in this thread and I found it in the BB.com thread.I gotta say,I was kinda proud of all the ummm,big werdz,I used to answer questions about the product I was promoting at the time
    Just yankin your chain bro
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%

Flex,I got your PM and tried PM'ing you back but your inbox was full.

To answer the question you PM'd me with....that'd be a yes,I'm Colin from mindandmuscle.
    Well hello good sir, good to see you over here!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Thank you kindly,good sir.It's good to see you as well.

I'll be posting on AM much more often now that mindandmuscle is largely a dead forum and I've recently renewed my interest and dedication to training.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Well played,sir.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.48%

I'm a large framed competitor- with a strong knowledge of supplementation. I also have good relationships with reps from other companies as well as small non chain supplement stores. I'm experienced in marketing and excited to see what is to come with Androfactory!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    I'm a large framed competitor- with a strong knowledge of supplementation. I also have good relationships with reps from other companies as well as small non chain supplement stores. I'm experienced in marketing and excited to see what is to come with Androfactory!
    Large framed? Super heavyweight?
    ForeRunner Labs
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

hello how are you i have been training for two years seriously but five years total i am almost three Hundred pounds but my waist is a forty and my shirt size is slightly above a one x to this is just to give you an idea of my size .i do calisthenics weight training and all kinds of cardio . my current goal is to lose seventy pounds by the end of year. i am also a recording artist so getting my image together is really important so if we can make this journey together im willing if you are.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.48%

Large framed? Super heavyweight?
    Haha no, but I have extremely broad shoulders naturally and I carry weight very well.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

You guys sound solid, I'm a little to young to be dabbling with these types of supps, but maybe later I would like to give you guys a try. Currently 17 and got my next show next April!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Names are being compiled.

A few more days for this opening = opportunities for many more apps.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    Haha no, but I have extremely broad shoulders naturally and I carry weight very well.
    Lucky man, I can't seem to break 215 with out pushing things much higher then I feel safe doing... But all good I feel comfortable in the physique class.
    ForeRunner Labs
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.45%

Reps/supporters?

Sounds like primordial performance.

My first rep position was a "supporter" for primordial performance.

Support means undercover rep. Get benifits like free product to support the company, but pose as a consumer...

Dirty deeds... Done dirt cheep...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Reps/supporters?

Sounds like primordial performance.

My first rep position was a "supporter" for primordial performance.

Support means undercover rep. Get benifits like free product to support the company, but pose as a consumer...

Dirty deeds... Done dirt cheep...
    I still don't appreciate Venus and Tom Davis messaging me on Facebook saying: "We see you like our competitors website, but here's a discount code, now come and like our website!"...it's a bit tacky IMO. Other than that...

Good Luck to all applicants ^_^
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Names are being compiled.

A few more days for this opening = opportunities for many more apps.
    Anxiously waiting brother!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%

Bump?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

I'll liasse with the AF team soonest and shoot to have results out tomorrow.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%

I'll liasse with the AF team soonest and shoot to have results out tomorrow.
    I was bumping to get more apps in here. Great opportunity.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I was bumping to get more apps in here. Great opportunity.
    It's been a week now though which was sorta our deadline. Appreciate the bump though. Perhaps last minute apps may be some lucky ones.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%

It's been a week now though which was sorta our deadline. Appreciate the bump though. Perhaps last minute apps may be some lucky ones.
    Oh okay.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.46%

Be interested to see new natural line coming out. I wouldn't be that much help on what you guys have right now. Never ran any of your products. Good luck to applicants you've got some good ones
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In for an update
    ForeRunner Labs
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have to pull my name from consideration I have had an opportunity come my way Good luck to you guys and I still vote for pyrobatt......not that i get a vote lol
    ForeRunner Labs
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Decision announced in a few hours. Been crazy busy week for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:11 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. Swap Meet is open for Gold Members and Board Supporters
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 01:48 PM