Do you want to be a part of iForce's Anabolic Minions?!?!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce Nutrition is looking for Anabolicminds.com members to join its Anabolic Minions team!

What is the Anabolic Minions?

The Anabolic Minions is a group of Anabolicminds.com members who are part of Team iForce Nutrition. This team will be pieced together with the brightest, most active, and most enthusiastic people Anabolicminds.com has to offer!

Being a part of the iForce Anabolic Minions gets you free product, free iForce clothing, and other added benefits every single month, just for posting about iForce Nutrition here on Anabolicminds.com!

Who can be a part of the Anabolic Minions?

You can!
Just fill out the following information:

1. Age
2. Years training
3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products
4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions

What do members of Anabolic Minions have to do?

As part of the iForce Anabolic Minions team, your duties will include posting specifically on Anabolicminds.com each week to help promote iForce Nutrition products, as well as educate and help end consumers make the best decisions for their diet, training, and supplementation.

By completing your weekly duties as an iForce Anabolic Minions member, you will receive free iForce Nutrition products, t-shirts, and other goodies every single month.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TAKEOVER? APPLY NOW!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Am looking forward to have new teammates!!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity with a great company!

Insanely happy to be a part of Team iForce - and excited to see others have this opportunity.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Age - 28

Years Training - 4

Favorite Product - DEXAPRINE XR This has helped me get in contest shape and the energy to do the 2-a-days my coach has me on without crashing.

Why I want to be part of Team iForce -
I sincerely love all that iForce embodies--soul, energy, unique vibe, attitude, and it's relentless pursuit of providing the best possible supplements for the serious athlete. I have been following a few of your athletes for a while now and I truly believe I would be a valuable and unique addition to the team.

I've always believed in leading by example. Anyone can say the "right things" but only a few that can inspire and create more leaders. Sometimes, without saying a single word. I am not only a gym enthusiast and NPC Men’s Physique competitor, but also a student at the University of Minnesota and State of Minnesota Department of Transportation design engineer. I have a very busy schedule, but I am organized, efficient and make the time to do what I love and accomplish my goals. This is a consistent behavior I promote and share with those around me looking to make a lasting and positive change towards a fit life.

I'm currently striving to earn IFBB Men’s Physique Pro status, but more importantly show that with the right tools, inner drive, commitment to excellence and determination, you can achieve incredible feats, with balance and wellness. I enjoy reaching out to others through YouTube and Facebook. I am a relatable guy that loves to share the fun, hard work and passionate journey from the gym to the stage. This life can be a little overwhelming but it is a true athlete that can lead by example and show anything is achievable.

These are some ideas I have that can help promote iForce at a local level but is not limited to doing demos at the local gyms, work the iForce booth at expo’s and competitions. I am a very friendly and outgoing individual who loves to meet new people and connect with others who have the same aspirations. More importantly this will allow me to represent iForce and the brands integrity through Anabolicminds.com and my Facebook pages.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first app is in! lets keep em coming!

LivingStrongE

Awards
1. Age- 22

2. Years training: 6 years and counting

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Isotean! Strawberry Creamsicle

4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions:

I would like to represent a company who's products I believe in. The protein is amazing and so is Mass Gainz! Helping others with questions about products, training, diet.. etc is a blessing. Helping those who can't do a single thing for you is worth every second I spend helping that one person out. Although in the fitness lifestyle, knowledge is always updating and increasing. I can probably learn a thing or two roaming around Anabolicminds. I will compete in my first Men's Physique show in October which I am crazy excited about! I've seen VaughnTrue roam around here with tips which is cool. If I don't get picked as an Anabolic Minion then I can respect it but I truly believe in iForce products.

Training for this show has been hard and I could of done alot better in my prep but you live and you learn. I am willing to do booths, demos, promote iForce in other fitness forums/websites. I can also promote in social medias (Facebook,Twitter.etc) from my accounts and if I have an idea that can help bring the company out there then I will share it with you guys. My profession right now is personal training and currently looking for a second job, but I take nothing for granted. This lifestyle is really hard and I question it at times lol but I enjoy every second I spend in the gym, cooking my foods, reading up on the forums, and going to fitness events. I really want to thank everyone at iForce for taking their time to read this and give me an opportunity to apply.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
cant wait, to add more members to the team.

Rich Joseph

Rich Joseph

Awards
Age - 20

Years Training - 3

Favorite iForce Nutrition Products - Compete, Maximize Intense (will be buying Conquer when I run out), and Hemavol

Why I Want to Become Part of Team iForce Anabolic Minions -
I am a student at the University of Central Florida studying mechanical engineering and I am also a competitive natural bodybuilder.

Being a member of the Anabolic Minions would be a great opportunity to spread useful knowledge about nutrition, training, and supplementation. I have a passion for bodybuilding and understand that training and eating smart is the best way to achieve noteworthy results. Throughout my time training, I have spent a great deal of time doing research on proper nutrition, effective training methods, and supplementation. I believe that I have the knowledge to help others on Anabolicminds.com and have been making an effort to help others in my gym and community. I have had many people come to me asking for advice regarding proper diet and/or training and I truly enjoy helping them.

From my use of iForce Nutrition's incredibly effective products, I can say I would be very happy to represent them and hope to be considered for this opportunity. I am currently using their products and have seen great progress as a result in conjunction with proper diet and training. Bodybuilding is an important part of my life and I would love to be able to spread my knowledge while promoting iForce Nutrition.

Odin260

Awards
I am 22 years old. I have been training for almost 2 years now. I have only tried conquer so far but I loved it! I would love to be a part of the team because it seems like a family and I want to help people as much as I can i'm always learning I know im new to this sport but I love it and it's what I want to do with my life. Plus Iforce has Jose Raymond now and that right there is enough by itself

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This is something different than reps, but a strong portion of our team. It will be a unique position solely for AM.com.
Cool I'd def be interested. Ill put my app in after work

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid apps guys, keep em coming!

Mike

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
main difference is it's localized to Anabolic Minds forums, you/they wouldnt be required to post on other boards.
That's pretty sweet then, I had to quote both because I didn't quote Vaughn originally and wasn't sure if anyone would know what I was referring to lol.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Ill pass.

Minion (noun): 1. A follower devoted to serve his/her master relentlessly.
2. a servile dependent 3. a subordinate or petty official

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Then I need to ask, why bother commenting if you dont want to do it. There are some of us that would love a chance to work with iForce Nutrition. Plus I don't think any one of us who actually enjoy and use their products would think of what a Minion is via a Wikipedia definition. For instance if you look at a dictionary, one of the other descriptions for a minion is one highly favored.

Just saying, people don't always need to be so negative all the time. If you don't like something, that is fine not everyone will. I think it is a GREAT opportunity to be able to work with an established company that produces quality products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill pass.

Then I need to ask, why both commenting if you dont want to do it. There are some of us that would love a chance to work with iForce Nutrition. Plus I don't think any one of us who actually enjoy and use their products would think of what a Minion is via a Wikipedia definition. For instance if you look at a dictionary, one of the other descriptions for a minion is one highly favored.

Just saying, people don't always need to be so negative all the time. If you don't like something, that is fine not everyone will. I think it is a GREAT opportunity to be able to work with an established company that produces quality products.
not sure why people post negatives just for the heck of it...oh well, can't please everyone!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
1. Age: 29 years young

2. Years training: just about 17 years with very little time off maybe 1.5 years out of all of those

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Joint Help is amazing seriously it is phenomenal I have chronic elbow issues and after about a week of Joint Help that problem is greatly reduced, after two weeks even moreso. I also love the peppermint Fish Oil, I love the flavor of mint and it is greatly preferred to fish oil burps. Hemavol is a staple for me when I am avoiding stimulants, and Heart Help is great for overall health as well. I could go on but I won't those are the products I use most frequently from iForce.

4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions: Well I have used almost every product produced by iForce in the last 2 years, so I know quite a bit about the products. Also the products are of high quality and do what they say they will do. I love when a product can back up the claims the creators make. I'd like to be a minion of iForce Despicable Me style.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tub of VMS protean to post something NOT negative...? What? puZo said you'd go for that...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Ill pass.

lol you should read “Authority and American Usage.” by David Foster Wallace
the first 2 paragraphs would benefit you.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Would throw a app in but with RN school , I dont have alot of time. But Iforce has been great to me. The product line works very well. Great for more older and still hardcore lifter like me. Also the addition of jose raymond makes things even better!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Age 40
NPC Nat'l level WPD competitor
Years training 5/6
Latest competition Jr. Natl's placed 11th
Fav Iforce product Hemavol by far

I would love to be a member of the I force nutrition team. As a busy wife and mom of 4, I would love to be able to help others with their nutritional and supplemental needs. Being a competitive women's physique competitor I know how stressful dieting can be on your body and what supplements make this transition easier. Whether you're a competitive athlete or just the normal person looking to be fit and healthy I force nutrition can get you there. I love being in this sport and being able to help others with their dreams as well. I believe this is what I was meant to do. Inspire others. PS plus you have JR on the team now :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1. Age 24
2. Years training 5
3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Protean, Hemavol, Conquer, ISotean, Mass Gainz and definitely lights out
I would like to become a member of the iForce minions because I feel that I am very active in these forums and I might as well put it to good use! Haha. The past couple of years I have been experimenting with various supplement while trying to learn as much as I can in the process. I feel that this would be a great growing\ learning opportunity for me as well as for others!

I'm not big into competing besides against myself and my buddies but these products I mentioned above have truly helped get me get into better shape.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Age

2. Years training
10. Started back in 2003 at the end of my junior year in high school.

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products
If I can only pick one than as of right now Compete. But that might change after I finish my tub of ISOTEAN.

I have a lot of time on my hands. No friends, no girlfriend and not working or going to school at the moment. I do a few part times here and there during the week but most of the time I'm online or at the gym. Also because I have tried many of your supplements, I'm a fan. Right now I'm on hemavol, compete and isotean. Have suggested both hemavol and compete to the people at the gym as well. Biggest reason really is that I've used and liked every one of the supplements I have tried from you guys. Won't want to help spread the word about your supplements if I didn't believe in them.

Big SS

Big SS

Awards
1. 24
2. 5
3. Maximize Intense, Dexaprine XR
4. I want to become a member of Iforce nutrition on anabolic minds because I know IForce products work. I have used Iforce products and they always give me what I need to not just make it through a workout but to make each work out a new personal record setting workout. Plus in the last 6 months I used Iforce products to help me prep for my show back on June the 8th of this year where I took third in my division. I force product made it possible for me to really push hard when I was killing the weights while dieting for the show, not to mention the cardio. So based on my experience I would be extremely honored to promote the brand and share products that work, and help others effectively use them in their training

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid opportunity for an awesome company!

GL to the applicants

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more great apps!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
iForce because I AM a Force ;)

Hot Mom of 4 wanting to be a part of iForce because I AM A FORCE!!!!

jimmyhaz77

jimmyhaz77

Awards
Just curious,where do you put in your apps for this at?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few strong 1st posts in here lol.

I would be interested in this, but it looks like there are a few good choices already.

jimmyhaz77

jimmyhaz77

Awards
Looks like they got plenty lol, I got 15 years in this,but I have never been a " forum " guy. But I still love iforce products. None of their products has let me down. Conquer/ hemavol/ best pre workout combo I have tried thus far.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
alot of good peeps interested...if any of you are interested and havent put in an app then please do so!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
alot of good peeps interested...if any of you are interested and havent put in an app then please do so!
Any chance to work with this company I will take!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Age: 34

2. Years training: On and off for around 15 years

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Current Hemoval and Compete. Previous Bold and Reversitol v1

4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions: I enjoy interacting with other forum members on a daily basis. I have been using iForce products for a long time, and have respect for what they bring to the industry. I have been around AM forum 7+ years(spent few years lurking)

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Pick me. Pick me. Pick me :) I have the knowledge and experience to help people achieve their fitness goals. I am close to having my CNC (certified nutrition consultant) certificate. I have been taking classes because I believe that knowledge is power. I want to have as much behind me as I can so I can help people in the best way I know how.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Minions are small, yellow, cylinder-shaped, genetically humanized kernels that have one or two eyes and are one of the most notable characters in the film (also known as scene stealers). The minions possess one additional physiological characteristic; with a snap and a shake, they can double as glow sticks for activities in the dark, such as going through ventilation ducts.
A rambunctious bunch of simple-minded homunculi, the Minions are a similar size and shape, but have unique features to tell them apart, such as height, number of eyes, roundness or secondary features such as hair, eye/pupil size or clothing. They choose to express themselves through actions, not words: their "language" is fairly basic, they speak in a strange jabber; except for the odd human word every now and again and occasional Spanish-sounding words like "para tú" (roughly "for you") and "la boda" (during the second movie, meaning "marriage") as well as french in the second movie (poulet tikka masala, et pis c'est tout) , their language is incomprehensible to most humans, though they do understand English. It is also possible to isolate elements of Japanese from their speech patterns.

They are the official mascots for Illumination Entertainment. Minions love bananas and apples (or "papples", as they call them), and the mere sight of one of these fruits can result in complete chaos. They also enjoy fine arts and find anything having to do with butts extremely funny. There are few things these little guys do not find funny. They also love spitting, frog legs, bunnies, and building things. They love trying new things. They dislike being unsure of themselves, and when Gru leaves questions unanswered.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
LOL at people tripping about the word minion. Some people just need to bitch about something to feel alive I guess. Hey I love Compete. I'll do it. LOL

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
LOL at people tripping about the word minion. Some people just need to bitch about something to feel alive I guess. Hey I love Compete. I'll do it. LOL

:) Exactly. They have nothing better to do I guess. I didn't even think twice about it and applied ;) Great company, great products and great people on the team! I guess some ppl need to HTFU ;)