Do you want to be a part of iForce's Anabolic Minions?!?! - AnabolicMinds.com

Do you want to be a part of iForce's Anabolic Minions?!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you want to be a part of iForce's Anabolic Minions?!?!

iForce Nutrition is looking for Anabolicminds.com members to join its Anabolic Minions team!

What is the Anabolic Minions?

The Anabolic Minions is a group of Anabolicminds.com members who are part of Team iForce Nutrition. This team will be pieced together with the brightest, most active, and most enthusiastic people Anabolicminds.com has to offer!

Being a part of the iForce Anabolic Minions gets you free product, free iForce clothing, and other added benefits every single month, just for posting about iForce Nutrition here on Anabolicminds.com!

Who can be a part of the Anabolic Minions?

You can!
    Just fill out the following information:

1. Age
    2. Years training
    3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products
    4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions

What do members of Anabolic Minions have to do?

As part of the iForce Anabolic Minions team, your duties will include posting specifically on Anabolicminds.com each week to help promote iForce Nutrition products, as well as educate and help end consumers make the best decisions for their diet, training, and supplementation.

By completing your weekly duties as an iForce Anabolic Minions member, you will receive free iForce Nutrition products, t-shirts, and other goodies every single month.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TAKEOVER? APPLY NOW!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Am looking forward to have new teammates!!
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opportunity with a great company!

Insanely happy to be a part of Team iForce - and excited to see others have this opportunity.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Age - 28

Years Training - 4

Favorite Product - DEXAPRINE XR This has helped me get in contest shape and the energy to do the 2-a-days my coach has me on without crashing.

Why I want to be part of Team iForce -
    I sincerely love all that iForce embodies--soul, energy, unique vibe, attitude, and it's relentless pursuit of providing the best possible supplements for the serious athlete. I have been following a few of your athletes for a while now and I truly believe I would be a valuable and unique addition to the team.

I've always believed in leading by example. Anyone can say the "right things" but only a few that can inspire and create more leaders. Sometimes, without saying a single word. I am not only a gym enthusiast and NPC Men’s Physique competitor, but also a student at the University of Minnesota and State of Minnesota Department of Transportation design engineer. I have a very busy schedule, but I am organized, efficient and make the time to do what I love and accomplish my goals. This is a consistent behavior I promote and share with those around me looking to make a lasting and positive change towards a fit life.

I'm currently striving to earn IFBB Men’s Physique Pro status, but more importantly show that with the right tools, inner drive, commitment to excellence and determination, you can achieve incredible feats, with balance and wellness. I enjoy reaching out to others through YouTube and Facebook. I am a relatable guy that loves to share the fun, hard work and passionate journey from the gym to the stage. This life can be a little overwhelming but it is a true athlete that can lead by example and show anything is achievable.

These are some ideas I have that can help promote iForce at a local level but is not limited to doing demos at the local gyms, work the iForce booth at expo’s and competitions. I am a very friendly and outgoing individual who loves to meet new people and connect with others who have the same aspirations. More importantly this will allow me to represent iForce and the brands integrity through Anabolicminds.com and my Facebook pages.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

first app is in! lets keep em coming!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

1. Age- 22

2. Years training: 6 years and counting

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Isotean! Strawberry Creamsicle

4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions:

I would like to represent a company who's products I believe in. The protein is amazing and so is Mass Gainz! Helping others with questions about products, training, diet.. etc is a blessing. Helping those who can't do a single thing for you is worth every second I spend helping that one person out. Although in the fitness lifestyle, knowledge is always updating and increasing. I can probably learn a thing or two roaming around Anabolicminds. I will compete in my first Men's Physique show in October which I am crazy excited about! I've seen VaughnTrue roam around here with tips which is cool. If I don't get picked as an Anabolic Minion then I can respect it but I truly believe in iForce products.

Training for this show has been hard and I could of done alot better in my prep but you live and you learn. I am willing to do booths, demos, promote iForce in other fitness forums/websites. I can also promote in social medias (Facebook,Twitter.etc) from my accounts and if I have an idea that can help bring the company out there then I will share it with you guys. My profession right now is personal training and currently looking for a second job, but I take nothing for granted. This lifestyle is really hard and I question it at times lol but I enjoy every second I spend in the gym, cooking my foods, reading up on the forums, and going to fitness events. I really want to thank everyone at iForce for taking their time to read this and give me an opportunity to apply.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Good opp here
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

cant wait, to add more members to the team.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Age - 20

Years Training - 3

Favorite iForce Nutrition Products - Compete, Maximize Intense (will be buying Conquer when I run out), and Hemavol

Why I Want to Become Part of Team iForce Anabolic Minions -
    I am a student at the University of Central Florida studying mechanical engineering and I am also a competitive natural bodybuilder.

Being a member of the Anabolic Minions would be a great opportunity to spread useful knowledge about nutrition, training, and supplementation. I have a passion for bodybuilding and understand that training and eating smart is the best way to achieve noteworthy results. Throughout my time training, I have spent a great deal of time doing research on proper nutrition, effective training methods, and supplementation. I believe that I have the knowledge to help others on Anabolicminds.com and have been making an effort to help others in my gym and community. I have had many people come to me asking for advice regarding proper diet and/or training and I truly enjoy helping them.

From my use of iForce Nutrition's incredibly effective products, I can say I would be very happy to represent them and hope to be considered for this opportunity. I am currently using their products and have seen great progress as a result in conjunction with proper diet and training. Bodybuilding is an important part of my life and I would love to be able to spread my knowledge while promoting iForce Nutrition.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  204 lbs.

I am 22 years old. I have been training for almost 2 years now. I have only tried conquer so far but I loved it! I would love to be a part of the team because it seems like a family and I want to help people as much as I can i'm always learning I know im new to this sport but I love it and it's what I want to do with my life. Plus Iforce has Jose Raymond now and that right there is enough by itself
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    first app is in! lets keep em coming!
    So is this a rep position or what?
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    So is this a rep position or what?

This is something different than reps, but a strong portion of our team. It will be a unique position solely for AM.com.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

This is something different than reps, but a strong portion of our team. It will be a unique position solely for AM.com.
    Cool I'd def be interested. Ill put my app in after work
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's the difference?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid apps guys, keep em coming!

Mike
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What's the difference?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What's the difference?
    main difference is it's localized to Anabolic Minds forums, you/they wouldnt be required to post on other boards.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    main difference is it's localized to Anabolic Minds forums, you/they wouldnt be required to post on other boards.
    That's pretty sweet then, I had to quote both because I didn't quote Vaughn originally and wasn't sure if anyone would know what I was referring to lol.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Ill pass.

Minion (noun): 1. A follower devoted to serve his/her master relentlessly.
    2. a servile dependent 3. a subordinate or petty official
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Then I need to ask, why bother commenting if you dont want to do it. There are some of us that would love a chance to work with iForce Nutrition. Plus I don't think any one of us who actually enjoy and use their products would think of what a Minion is via a Wikipedia definition. For instance if you look at a dictionary, one of the other descriptions for a minion is one highly favored.

Just saying, people don't always need to be so negative all the time. If you don't like something, that is fine not everyone will. I think it is a GREAT opportunity to be able to work with an established company that produces quality products.
  21. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Ill pass.

Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Then I need to ask, why both commenting if you dont want to do it. There are some of us that would love a chance to work with iForce Nutrition. Plus I don't think any one of us who actually enjoy and use their products would think of what a Minion is via a Wikipedia definition. For instance if you look at a dictionary, one of the other descriptions for a minion is one highly favored.

Just saying, people don't always need to be so negative all the time. If you don't like something, that is fine not everyone will. I think it is a GREAT opportunity to be able to work with an established company that produces quality products.
    not sure why people post negatives just for the heck of it...oh well, can't please everyone!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. Age: 29 years young

2. Years training: just about 17 years with very little time off maybe 1.5 years out of all of those

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Joint Help is amazing seriously it is phenomenal I have chronic elbow issues and after about a week of Joint Help that problem is greatly reduced, after two weeks even moreso. I also love the peppermint Fish Oil, I love the flavor of mint and it is greatly preferred to fish oil burps. Hemavol is a staple for me when I am avoiding stimulants, and Heart Help is great for overall health as well. I could go on but I won't those are the products I use most frequently from iForce.

4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions: Well I have used almost every product produced by iForce in the last 2 years, so I know quite a bit about the products. Also the products are of high quality and do what they say they will do. I love when a product can back up the claims the creators make. I'd like to be a minion of iForce Despicable Me style.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tub of VMS protean to post something NOT negative...? What? puZo said you'd go for that...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Ill pass.

lol you should read “Authority and American Usage.” by David Foster Wallace
    the first 2 paragraphs would benefit you.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would throw a app in but with RN school , I dont have alot of time. But Iforce has been great to me. The product line works very well. Great for more older and still hardcore lifter like me. Also the addition of jose raymond makes things even better!!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Age 40
    NPC Nat'l level WPD competitor
    Years training 5/6
    Latest competition Jr. Natl's placed 11th
    Fav Iforce product Hemavol by far

I would love to be a member of the I force nutrition team. As a busy wife and mom of 4, I would love to be able to help others with their nutritional and supplemental needs. Being a competitive women's physique competitor I know how stressful dieting can be on your body and what supplements make this transition easier. Whether you're a competitive athlete or just the normal person looking to be fit and healthy I force nutrition can get you there. I love being in this sport and being able to help others with their dreams as well. I believe this is what I was meant to do. Inspire others. PS plus you have JR on the team now :-)
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

1. Age 24
    2. Years training 5
    3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products: Protean, Hemavol, Conquer, ISotean, Mass Gainz and definitely lights out
    I would like to become a member of the iForce minions because I feel that I am very active in these forums and I might as well put it to good use! Haha. The past couple of years I have been experimenting with various supplement while trying to learn as much as I can in the process. I feel that this would be a great growing\ learning opportunity for me as well as for others!

I'm not big into competing besides against myself and my buddies but these products I mentioned above have truly helped get me get into better shape.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. Age

2. Years training
    10. Started back in 2003 at the end of my junior year in high school.

3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products
    If I can only pick one than as of right now Compete. But that might change after I finish my tub of ISOTEAN.

I have a lot of time on my hands. No friends, no girlfriend and not working or going to school at the moment. I do a few part times here and there during the week but most of the time I'm online or at the gym. Also because I have tried many of your supplements, I'm a fan. Right now I'm on hemavol, compete and isotean. Have suggested both hemavol and compete to the people at the gym as well. Biggest reason really is that I've used and liked every one of the supplements I have tried from you guys. Won't want to help spread the word about your supplements if I didn't believe in them.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

1. 24
    2. 5
    3. Maximize Intense, Dexaprine XR
    4. I want to become a member of Iforce nutrition on anabolic minds because I know IForce products work. I have used Iforce products and they always give me what I need to not just make it through a workout but to make each work out a new personal record setting workout. Plus in the last 6 months I used Iforce products to help me prep for my show back on June the 8th of this year where I took third in my division. I force product made it possible for me to really push hard when I was killing the weights while dieting for the show, not to mention the cardio. So based on my experience I would be extremely honored to promote the brand and share products that work, and help others effectively use them in their training
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Solid opportunity for an awesome company!

GL to the applicants
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump for more great apps!
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Professional Member

big bump
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

iForce because I AM a Force ;)

Hot Mom of 4 wanting to be a part of iForce because I AM A FORCE!!!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DanaeZ82 View Post
    ^ winner!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DanaeZ82 View Post
    Prove it! =P
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Tub of VMS protean to post something NOT negative...? What? puZo said you'd go for that...
    Also in for VMS...

PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Prove it! =P

Just look at my profile pic. DONE
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^ winner!
    Thanks
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.

Just curious,where do you put in your apps for this at?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

There are a few strong 1st posts in here lol.

I would be interested in this, but it looks like there are a few good choices already.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 04:41 AM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
  3. If you want to understand how all of this works....
    By wildfox in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 05:19 PM
  4. How big do you want to be
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 05:45 PM
  5. So You Want To Be Truly Huge?
    By New Body in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 10:35 PM