Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

This is a great opportunity guys!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

It certainly is!! Let's close it down & start logging!! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Just to tell a joke....

Rancher buys a breeding bull. Has it for two years and the bull won't breed. So he goes to the vet to ask his opinion. The vet asks him if he's tried doing one thing to get the bull to breed. "Yep". "Well have you tried this........." "Yep" and so on. Every idea the vet has, the rancher has tried. Finally the vet says "There is one more thing you can try. It's pretty gross but it'll work" Rancher says he'll try it. The next day the rancher puts a rubber glove on and starts rubbing a heffer's spot. Once she gets all wet he wipes it on the bull's nose. Bull goes nuts and starts breeding every cow on the ranch. That night the rancher trys the same thing with his wife while she is sleeping. He gets her all wet and rubs it on his nose. Sure nuff, biggest, hardest wood he's had in 40 years! He gets all excited, turns on the light and wakes up his wife. She groggily rolls over and he says "Honey, honey LOOK!!" She rolls back over and says "You woke me up to show me you had a bloody nose?"
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

^ lmao
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Just to tell a joke....

Rancher buys a breeding bull. Has it for two years and the bull won't breed. So he goes to the vet to ask his opinion. The vet asks him if he's tried doing one thing to get the bull to breed. "Yep". "Well have you tried this........." "Yep" and so on. Every idea the vet has, the rancher has tried. Finally the vet says "There is one more thing you can try. It's pretty gross but it'll work" Rancher says he'll try it. The next day the rancher puts a rubber glove on and starts rubbing a heffer's spot. Once she gets all wet he wipes it on the bull's nose. Bull goes nuts and starts breeding every cow on the ranch. That night the rancher trys the same thing with his wife while she is sleeping. He gets her all wet and rubs it on his nose. Sure nuff, biggest, hardest wood he's had in 40 years! He gets all excited, turns on the light and wakes up his wife. She groggily rolls over and he says "Honey, honey LOOK!!" She rolls back over and says "You woke me up to show me you had a bloody nose?"
    Haha!

Disgusting but hilarious
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Apparently my joke has failed.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This is a great opportunity guys!
    I'd like to give it a go but not a good time right now for me.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

It's always a good time to get swollen
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Your joke killed! Are you in the middle of a cycle now?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Your joke killed! Are you in the middle of a cycle now?
    Just finished PCT two weeks ago. I don't like to piggyback cycles.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Just finished PCT two weeks ago. I don't like to piggyback cycles.
    Gotcha. I don't either, some ppl don't care lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Big boy bump!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Alright then I'll tell you a joke. The only one that came to me (besides the Whale Joke which is much better performed in person, while drunk, to a crowd of other people, hopefully drunk, on a moving metro bus whose driver was kind enough to let you use the overhead announcement system to tell it to the entire bus, which was also simulcast on the outer speakers to traffic, in downtown Indianapolis, on my way back to my parking spot from the 500. LOL. Yes, it happened.)

This joke isn't even dirty, racist, or containing cuss words... so what makes it so funny is beyond me. I laughed my ass off.

A guy walks into a bar at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon. The only other person in the bar besides himself was the bartender. The bartender walks as this gentleman walks in with a brown paper bag and sits down at the bar. The man takes the brown paper bag, open it up, and pull out a tiny little black bench. He reaches in again and pulls out a tiny little piano. And then, much to the bartender's surprise, the man pulls out a tiny little MAN! The little man then sits down on the little bench, and begins to play the tiny little piano. The bartender, bewildered, walks over to the man.

"How in the hell did you get that little man to play!?!" the bartender asked.

The strange man, with his tiny little friend wailing away at the piano, then pulls a shiny lamp out of his pocket and throws it to the bartender.

"Rub this," he says, "and you'll see."

The bartender rubs the lamp vigorously and out pops a genie. The genie looks at the bartender and says "I'll grant you one wish!"

The bartender thinks it over... "I WANT A MILLION BUCKS!"

"Your wish is my command" the genie responds, before turning into a cloud of smoke and returning to the lamp.

For a few seconds nothing happens. And then a mallard duck walks through the door. And then another. And another. And another. Suddenly hundreds of ducks are piling into the bar from all over. The bartendre quickly runs over to the front door and peers out the window and sees THOUSANDS and ducks waddling their way towards the bar. He runs back over to the man with his little friend playing the piano.

"What the hell! I said I want a million bucks, not a million ducks!"

The man looks up at him and responds...

"No ****! You think I really wanted a 9 inch pianist?"

Funny as hell!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Funny as hell!!
    Lol where'd you post that dj?! I don't see it on any of the pages!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

I have a joke for you its one of my favorites

Three guys die and go to heaven. St. Peter says "Listen - we're having a really busy century, so we need to manage admissions tightly. Right now we can only admit people who have died in horrible fashions, and those who have died in a more mundane way will have to wait in limbo, and it could take a decade or two to work you in."

So St. Peter takes aside the first man, and asks him how he died.
    "Well, I'd been suspicious of my wife having an affair for some time now, so today I came home from work early. I just knew the guy was in my apartment, but I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere and was just about to give up, when I went out on the balcony of my 23rd story apartment and there he was hanging over the edge! He was just barely hanging on, there was no way he could climb back onto the balcony. It was a really stupid place to try to hide. I was livid, so I started punching him and clawing at his fingers, but he held on. Finally I went to get a hammer and started pounding on his fingers
    and he fell down. But what really angered me was that he landed in some bushes and fell to the ground dazed, but basically OK! I was so mad I grabbed the refrigerator, threw it off the balcony and it landed on him. Unfortunately I was so riled up by the incident I had a heart attack and died."

St. Peter was taken aback, and said "While you did die in a dramatic fashion, I think we need to look at that whole second degree murder before we let you in - off to limbo with you." He then approached the second man and asked him how he had died.

"I was riding my exercise bike on the balcony of my 24th story apartment, when the thing broke and threw me over the railing! I grabbed furiously at the railing and slipped, but managed to catch on the balcony below mine. I tried to climb up but it just wasn't possible. I thought I was going to fall but then someone came out on the balcony. I thought he would help me, until he started hitting me! I held on as best I could, but when he got a hammer and started hitting me I finally couldn't hold on anymore and fell. Somehow, though, I fell in some bushes and fell to the ground dazed, but basically OK! Just as I'm coming around, I look up and BAM this refrigerator lands on me. So here I am."

St. Peter immediately admitted this second man to heaven, and pulled aside the third man and asked him for his story.

"Picture this: I'm hiding naked in a refrigerator..."
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

16. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

Three guys die and go to heaven. St. Peter says "Listen - we're having a really busy century, so we need to manage admissions tightly. Right now we can only admit people who have died in horrible fashions, and those who have died in a more mundane way will have to wait in limbo, and it could take a decade or two to work you in."

"Well, I'd been suspicious of my wife having an affair for some time now, so today I came home from work early. I just knew the guy was in my apartment, but I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere and was just about to give up, when I went out on the balcony of my 23rd story apartment and there he was hanging over the edge! He was just barely hanging on, there was no way he could climb back onto the balcony. It was a really stupid place to try to hide. I was livid, so I started punching him and clawing at his fingers, but he held on. Finally I went to get a hammer and started pounding on his fingers
    and he fell down. But what really angered me was that he landed in some bushes and fell to the ground dazed, but basically OK! I was so mad I grabbed the refrigerator, threw it off the balcony and it landed on him. Unfortunately I was so riled up by the incident I had a heart attack and died."

St. Peter was taken aback, and said "While you did die in a dramatic fashion, I think we need to look at that whole second degree murder before we let you in - off to limbo with you." He then approached the second man and asked him how he had died.

"I was riding my exercise bike on the balcony of my 24th story apartment, when the thing broke and threw me over the railing! I grabbed furiously at the railing and slipped, but managed to catch on the balcony below mine. I tried to climb up but it just wasn't possible. I thought I was going to fall but then someone came out on the balcony. I thought he would help me, until he started hitting me! I held on as best I could, but when he got a hammer and started hitting me I finally couldn't hold on anymore and fell. Somehow, though, I fell in some bushes and fell to the ground dazed, but basically OK! Just as I'm coming around, I look up and BAM this refrigerator lands on me. So here I am."

St. Peter immediately admitted this second man to heaven, and pulled aside the third man and asked him for his story.

Heard it.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

Lol that's good!

Are you going to submit an app as well?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Lol that's good!

Are you going to submit an app as well?
    As Much as I would love to I just started a log for PNI running their new pre work out. I am going to be fallowing the people who are chosen to run this though. I have had M1A on my radar for a while now and have great respect for the quality of products that you guys put out. So with this being a 90count product I will more than likely be investing here soon.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Humpty bumpty!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Lets get those Monday apps in

Calling and audible as well.. To make me laugh it doesn't have to be a joke.. It can be anything; meme, picture, joke, phrase; short clip from a movie.. Just has to make me laugh!

good luck!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  21. Registered User

I'm using mbol 25 now, finally.

It's only been about a week, and I'm on the fence about it.
    Dosing 100mg e/d.

Label list pmag, but I've been told its a mistake? And contains methyl clostebol.

I've never ran 100mg of hdrol, or tbol. Never needed too.
    So I'm expecting great things.

Not sure if its placebo, or I'm feeling effects. ( better mood, increased aggression, fuller, confidence)
    These are feelings I have when on androgens.

Contents inside caps were salty though. Wasn't expecting that.

No sides so far. I'm looking for a new job. So always good to be on an swoll when going for interviews in my experience.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Dosing 100mg e/d.

Label list pmag, but I've been told its a mistake? And contains methyl clostebol.

Not sure if its placebo, or I'm feeling effects. ( better mood, increased aggression, fuller, confidence)

No sides so far. I'm looking for a new job. So always good to be on an swoll when going for interviews in my experience.
    Is this an app???
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Dosing 100mg e/d.

Always a plus when you look swoll at an interview lol
    Throw an app in bry, I respect your no shills honesty.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  24. Registered User

I saw your mom walking down the street with one shoe on, so I asked her,
    "hey, did you lose your shoe?"

She replied, " nope, I found one!"

25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Is this an app???
    Does it look like one?
    I can't figure out who the reps for iron flex are, cause none of them have it in their signatures.
    So decided to post in threads of theirs. If its good, that's how it'll get the most attention.
  26. Registered User

Always a plus when you look swoll at an interview lol
    Throw an app in bry, I respect your no shills honesty.
    No app, I'm using mbol now. It was sent to me to be ran a while back. I'm using it now.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Does it look like one?
    I can't figure out who the reps for iron flex are, cause none of them have it in their signatures.
    So decided to post in threads of theirs. If its good, that's how it'll get the most attention.
    Myself and Tyga are both reps and have it in our signatures..
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Myself and Tyga are and both of use have it in our signatures..
    Oh, doesn't show up on the browser on my phone.
    Guess I'll have to Get out of bed and put some drawers on.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Oh, doesn't show up on the browser on my phone.
    Guess I'll have to Get out of bed and put some drawers on.
    LOL yeah you can't see it on your phone.. You need anything just let us know..
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I saw your mom walking down the street with one shoe on, so I asked her,
    "hey, did you lose your shoe?"

She replied, " nope, I found one!"

Haha.

Yea me and caz are the reps for Ironflex, sorry if we missed any questions you had
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  31. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Both of our reps have it in their sigs. If you are using an app, it will not show it.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  32. Registered User

Yea, doesn't show on the mobile browser either. Guess I'll have to go get on my laptop.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Bump for apps
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
  34. Registered User

there we go, now I see it.

if mbol is good, i'll blast it all over the place.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

there we go, now I see it.

if mbol is good, i'll blast it all over the place.
    You logging this on AM?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You logging this on AM?
    I second this I'd like to follow.. one of the few products of our I have not tried yet..
  37. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

He logged it a few years ago. He didn't respond to it oddly. Not sure what he meant by using the present tense.
  38. Registered User

I was, but waiting until a week or two, to let things manifest themselves. It's hard to be patient.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

I was, but waiting until a week or two, to let things manifest themselves. It's hard to be patient.
    You told me you experienced no strength gains, fat loss, nothing, except bad sides. Are you sure you aren't referring to a different hormone?
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    He logged it a few years ago. He didn't respond to it oddly. Not sure what he meant by using the present tense.
    8 months ago to be exact. 125mg and I experienced headaches and over all not a good sense of well being. that was from one bottle though, and I don't think it was d/t the product.

I have restarted it at 100mg e/d, and will be using it at this dosage throughout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha-90, its coming!!
    By IronFlex in forum IronFlex Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:23 AM
  2. It's time SH*Z got REAL! Who wants some VOLATILE? 5 needed!!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 10:12 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 07:06 AM
  4. Android app for AM on mobile phones??? Who wants it???
    By poopypants in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:33 AM