• Established
  • First Up Vote
Man watermelon supps are my favorite. Can't wait to try it

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G Fuel is awesome. All flavors rock! I got a feeling that I'm going to love watermelon more than I do the lemon lime.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a huge peach flavor fan...nice!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow watermelon ! I've had N.O explode watermelon , is this going to Need some loggers???

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow watermelon ! I've had N.O explode watermelon , is this going to Need some loggers???
Run it by the Formutech and Purus boys whose contests you inquired into today

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard there was a name change to: Wutup G fuel...true?

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Mango ? Not a lot of supps have mango flavor . Mango would be a great flavor
Yeah I always find it odd supp companies narrow it down to fruit punch, watermelon and blue raspberry etc and don't branch out and do pineapples, mangos and other fruits. Specially since fruit punch and watermelon while popular, can be hit or miss.... tropical always seems to hit the spot. I'm seeing more apple of late and more blends now, which I really like.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yeah I always find it odd supp companies narrow it down to fruit punch, watermelon and blue raspberry etc and don't branch out and do pineapples, mangos and other fruits. Specially since fruit punch and watermelon while popular, can be hit or miss.... tropical always seems to hit the spot. I'm seeing more apple of late and more blends now, which I really like.
Yea , I had jacked 3d and it was tropical punch flavor , surprisingly it was good.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
No doubt, I tend to think companies can either make fruit punch delicious or flat out horrible or somewhere in between. Even at their recommended dosages you gotta add more ounces here and there just to mask more of the flavor. Forever loving the orange, pines and other flavors, pretty hard to mess these up if they're doing it right.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
No doubt, I tend to think companies can either make fruit punch delicious or flat out horrible or somewhere in between. Even at their recommended dosages you gotta add more ounces here and there just to mask more of the flavor. Forever loving the orange, pines and other flavors, pretty hard to mess these up if they're doing it right.
I like what you said. I sometimes add an oz or more of water sometimes to my pre workouts it does give it a better taste even with protein.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So there are a lot of young teens that drink this while playing video games , look it up these kids are nuts and don't even lift.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
So there are a lot of young teens that drink this while playing video games , look it up these kids are nuts and don't even lift.

I guess they think it's cheaper or something if they added it all up, redbull = more expensive but pwo chepaer and more stims. Wanna see this video of which you speak of

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I guess they think it's cheaper or something if they added it all up, redbull = more expensive but pwo chepaer and more stims. Wanna see this video of which you speak of
Just YouTube the name of the product