Will YOU be "Freaky Forever" with me???

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The time has come once gentleman, for the Freaks at Finaflex to bring you another awesome opportunity.

We would like to find a couple GREAT loggers to run a log for 30 days updating the log 2-3 times a week.

As we get older and continue on our journey to better ourselves every day both in, and out of the gym, we will all encounter small setbacks from working more hours and lifting heavy ass weights. From aching joints to lower testosterone and elevated estrogen levels to GI distress, the list goes on and on. With our passion driving us to reach new limits its time that we have a little bit of extra help, so we are offering up, to a VERY SELECT FEW the opportunity to log what I am deeming the “Freaky Forever” stack.

Active Multi -
5430024.jpg

Our brand new multivitamin Active Multi is made specifically for the active individual in mind. This isn’t your Grandpa’s Mult,i no sir. This revolutionary multivitamin is jam packed with ingredients that promote physical as well as mental health.

Joint Support with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus and MSM.

Mental Focus with Flax Seed, ALA, Ginko Biloba.

Digestive Health with Pancreatine Enzyme and Papaya Enzyme

Liver Detox with NAC, Milk Thistle and Schizandra Berry

Antioxidants such as Grape Seed Extract and pTeroPure (pterostilbene)

Cardiovascular support with Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry and CoQ10

Pure Test -
puretest6.png

Our natural testosterone booster Pure Test uses DAA. A PROVEN testosterone booster that has been put to the test time and time again by males experiencing low testosterone and those looking to boost normal levels as well to get their desired results in the gym…and in the bedroom.

Revolution PCT -
pctnew.png

Alongside Active Multi and Pure Test stands the Estrogen smashing Revolution PCT. Utilizing the strongest Anti Estrogen on the market Arimistane, Revolution PCT will backhand high estrogen levels and get them back in check where we as males want them to be. Along with – Prostate Support, Cardiovascular Support, Liver Support and the Testosterone Amplification Blend, Revolution is head and shoulders above any other OTC AI on the market to date.

If you feel like you have what it takes and want to be “Freaky Forever” then please submit an App containing -
Past Logs
Why we should choose you

Good luck to all that apply and Stay Freaky AM!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice stack for someone wanting to increase testosterone and get a good multi in the process. I like it!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what a unique grouping of killer product! nice pics too..
intro makes me think of a valentine's day card tho :p

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap that multi looks awesome!!!!

****EDIT****
I submitted for your other company promo in the R&R thread with a picture but figured why not submit here and let you guys decide.

I had intended on running some OG Anabeta but I'll put that aside if I win the promo. Any other supplement would be Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 for a couple more weeks at 50mg, Green Magnitude possibly, MBCAA, Super Cissus and Joint Force. I can put any supplement on hold for the integrity of the log if I win (such as the Joint Supps). I'm logging no other supplement nor have submitted for another companie's promotion except for one that required no logging and wouldn't interfere, that I won (creatine)

26 years old. Currently weighing 210-212. Carb cycling. Training for a full power meet on October 12th. Undecided if I'll cut to 198 and attempt to total Elite at 1475+ or just hang out in the 220 class and just lift big. Hopefully the supps if/when I win, can help get me to 600/335/560 Raw w/ wraps. Current single ply numbers 600/365/560, current raw numbers 565/~300/~525

I lift 4x a week, condition/mobility on the off days.

Those that have followed my logs know that I'm detailed and am never late with updates. Ive logged NLA's T-Blast, PeakBeta+, and iForce's Health Stack. I'd post links but I'm about to pass out.

Ive never onced touched a FinaFlex product even tho I follow your guys stuff all the time. No real reason why. I'm wanting to change that bigtime though.

I don't do photos but can if you all would like. That just sounded pretty homo. Oh well. I post video links to all my training in my logs.

Other common products I've used in the past has been NP bulk DAA, TBlast, Erase/Erase Pro, Nolvadren XT.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty then good promo ...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a unique grouping of killer product! nice pics too..
intro makes me think of a valentine's day card tho :p
I used to write for Hallmark...didn't we talk about that before?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I first glanced I was about to complain in here. Logging a vitamin is difficult lol.
Just saw the extras though.
Good luck to all.

calebsmitty

Awards
Training Goals: My continued goal is to continue to lean out to 10% or below while maintaining my conditioning and strength.
Logs: I have logged twice on AM. First was 1-Andro, 550 Log. Second, Epi-V, 550 log. Both running PCT Black and Pure T post cycle. Previous cycle of 1-Andro done before I discovered AM.

Why you should pick me? I am serious about my health and my training. I offer a little different prospective being that I train with a strength emphasis. I have been a consistent logger since joining AM. I have been using Finaflex products for about 3 years now.

I have a hard time talking about myself but I would love to opportunity to log this stack and give an thorough and honest review. I have the knowledge of the products and the training and dieting experience to provide a good log and review. Thanks for the opportunity.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Age- I am 35 male

Training Goals- I am in a cutting phase. I am trying to cut while still keeping my freaky mass. Diet is spot on and cardio has increased. Train with weights 6x per week. I have reached about 60% of my goal already and hope to get close to 100% of goal.

Past Logs-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230129-conquer-gym-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227487-hugos-swoll-n.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222796-hugos-formutech-nutrition.html

Why we should choose you

I have been bber for over 18 years. In that time I have gained alot wisdom about my body. I can tell directly how increases or decreases in marcos, training or even supplement impact me. I am most interested in the Active Multi. I have tried many multivitamins and right now I am using animal pak...but I hate swallowing all the pills. I am looking for a very good multivitamin that I can take easily.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That multi looks awesome!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That's right.... Get in where ya fit in Monte

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I first glanced I was about to complain in here. Logging a vitamin is difficult lol.
Just saw the extras though.
Good luck to all.
Ahhh the multi vitamin logging problem. We expect loggers to be able to notice significant changes in joints and digestive categories sure to the ingredients we have integrated here.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in

When will the multi be available for purchase?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt realize that! just saw your website "coming soon"

thanks guys

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great promo, just applied for the G8/BCAA-SAA one, so won't push my luck.... unless??? lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great promo, just applied for the G8/BCAA-SAA one, so won't push my luck.... unless??? lol
Don't be scared :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt realize that! just saw your website "coming soon"

thanks guys
Aye thats a bit out of date. The profile has also changed a bit. I will get the new multi profile posted a soon as I can dig it up.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be scared :)
Well in that case!

Training Goals: long term recomp. Currently training with FST-7 on a 5 days split, with 6 - 2 a day cardio sessions to lean up.
Past Logs: MaxPUMP/Ignite2 and a few non-finaflex ones.
Why we should choose you: Because I will give it my all, day in day out - all the while keeping a detailed account of how the journey is going with almost daily updates both here and on the Finaflex forum.

Good luck to all..

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
The Active Multi profile looks great... most of the support I need. 4 caps also great..Size wise...hate horse pill size tablets and caps

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I'm saying is "that's a lot of damn product". The winners are gonna get hooked up. We're giving away a lot of stuff. I'm proud.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

Training goals: short term- i am currently training to strengthen up to compete in the Monster Challenge sponsored by Golds Gym with my wife. It's a 6-7mile obstacle course, September 17.
Long term- I want to pack on enough muscle to be at 195lbs(+- a few). I am looking for more definition and less body fat%.

Past logs: unsponsored USP Products I am just finishing, AD3 LeCheek, sponsored Condense Purus, unsponsored PH19 LG,GF-T21, 1AndroRx IML, PES unsponsored random products, 3 month log for AI Sports HGHPro...ect(got more if ya need it)

Why choose me: There is many reason but I can't type them all out, I'm using a phone I could be here for a while. One reason is because I haven't used any of your products (don't even think samples) before, another would be that I am a good poster (with or without others posting in my thread), I don't mind posting pics and vids(more of these once I figure it out via mobile), I'd like to put together a quality log with others bringing forth some personal knowledge, and finally I am currently looking for a stack for my upcoming PCT (I was going to buy some from a well known person on here, and still might depends on if a get chosen).

Look forward to seeing whom ever get chosen, progress

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some great looking applications in here. This stack will produce....period.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta stay freaky :D good luck guys!!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna go on ahead and bump this bad boy to the top.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Great Promo Monti!!! If I wasn't 4 weeks from PCT I'd be all over this!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little weekend bump going on here.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Is the Multi comparable to this fine product?

image-3250859658.jpg

This is what I currently use

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant see the photo you posted so i cant offer any advice.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log G8, BCAA/SAA, PT, PCT RB, and AM at the same damn time?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log G8, BCAA/SAA, PT, PCT RB, and AM at the same damn time?
Sounds like a fukkin good plan to me. That's a lot of great product at an unbeatable price. All it costs is a couple of minutes out of your day to fill out some apps? Pssh, that's a win on my book.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a fukkin good plan to me. That's a lot of great product at an unbeatable price. All it costs is a couple of minutes out of your day to fill out some apps? Pssh, that's a win on my book.
Apps in on both. Running that stack would kick ass

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll be closing this opp tomorrow fellas. Last minute apps better hurry!

MassiveTeabag

MassiveTeabag

Awards
My training goals are to increase relative strength and explosiveness through lean muscle gains.

Unfortunately I do not have any past logs for you to look at. If I am chosen it will actually be the first log for me, but I am familiar with the format from reading the logs of others and I am prepared to provide the same type of detailed updates in my own log. As my first log I will be sure to do it right!

I think I should be considered to log this stack because I believe I am in an ideal situation to judge its effectiveness and provide your company with some valuable feedback. I have been reading here for a while but only now have I felt compelled to post due to feeling strongly like this stack may be a good fit for me. I am only 27 but I have had low T basically my whole life. It was confirmed to be low last year when I was tested and told my T level was that of a typical 50-60 year old man. This surprised me but looking back it definitely explained a lot of things. It was never tested before last year but I'm guessing it was always low because I have been training for about eight years and seen a lot of guys make more rapid progress along the way. If I ate a lot to gain size then I would always end up gaining a lot of fat, too. My muscle and strength gains were incredibly hard fought over the years and would dry up real quick if I got sick or had a few rough days. I think low T just made things way harder on me. Still, it made me proud of what I have been able to accomplish with my hormones so weak and I only wonder what I could achieve with normal or better levels, combined with my stubborn tenacity. I am very strict with my diet and training and I beat the hell out of myself every time in the gym, but it seems like my willpower is often stronger then my recovery ability. I train around a number of injuries, mostly from sports (lateral meniscus in my knee, rotator cuff problems, hip labrum, ankles) so the joint relief would be a welcome effect. I also have a gluten intolerance and I'm always having digestive issues which makes me curious about that multivitamin. I have never tried any supplements for digestive health.

Obviously it's a long shot seeing that I have no prior creds, but I just thought this stack seemed like a good opportunity to cut my teeth with the logging process and also because it could potentially help me out substantially with my training. Also, I am not currently taking any other supplements so I will be able to easily recognize any changes attributable to the stack. My body is a “clean slate” and ready for a kickstart!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some great apps in here! Those chosen are in for a treat.