Will YOU be "Freaky Forever" with me???

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MassiveTeabag View Post
    Obviously it's a long shot seeing that I have no prior creds, but I just thought this stack seemed like a good opportunity to cut my teeth with the logging process and also because it could potentially help me out substantially with my training. Also, I am not currently taking any other supplements so I will be able to easily recognize any changes attributable to the stack. My body is a “clean slate” and ready for a kickstart!
    you are intriquing, to say the least..however: a bit of an issue, that this is your very first post
    in the spirit of generosity that FINAFLEX embodies, I may be open to this opportunity however..
    tell me, how do you propose to log this? how many times will you update? are you currently healthy enough to give full intensity to your efforts here?
    enquiring minds want to know...

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you are intriquing, to say the least..however: a bit of an issue, that this is your very first post
    in the spirit of generosity that FINAFLEX embodies, I may be open to this opportunity however..
    tell me, how do you propose to log this? how many times will you update? are you currently healthy enough to give full intensity to your efforts here?
    enquiring minds want to know...
    I can definitely understand that. Before starting, I would of course take some initial benchmarks (measurements, strength levels, etc). While on the stack I would go ahead and provide an update after every training session detailing how my training went and how the rest of my body is feeling. I am currently training every other day so 3-4 updates per week minimum. I would also update on off-days with anything new I happen to notice with my body. As far as my health, I would say I am currently as healthy and strong as I have ever been in my life, and my intensity is always to the max. I would definitely maximize the opportunity if given the chance. I appreciate your consideration.
    •   

3. Let's go ahead and put this at the top of the list.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

4. :O that stack looks insane. Im about to start my bulk in the next week or so would love to run this to keep me lean. Put my name in the hat Monte!

Age-21
    5 '8"
    175 lbs
    9-10% bf (very lean as of now)
    Training:
    Very hard training for the past year and the first 1.5 I was a dumb teenager and didn't eat enough. Diet is now 99% dialed in and in check.

My goals are to get some great strength and mass gains while staying dry from the pct revs AI. Also would be great to keep my knees lubed up since they're always creaking!

I've logged powermaxx and lean cut by androfactory in the past
    Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log)

First PH, why not some lean cut!. (feel free to check out the noooodz for some excitement )

5. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    :O that stack looks insane. Im about to start my bulk in the next week or so would love to run this to keep me lean. Put my name in the hat Monte!
    Gotta submit an app bro! It's part of the job
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    :O that stack looks insane. Im about to start my bulk in the next week or so would love to run this to keep me lean. Put my name in the hat Monte!
    yes do plz tell us moar...

7. I edited it fellas, I hit send on my phone to quickly Lol. Re read por favor

8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I edited it fellas, I hit send on my phone to quickly Lol. Re read por favor
    Gracias! You had me at noods

9. sexy noodz, indeed
    great work man - I like your dedication

10. No homo I peep your noodz from time to time Monte. Thanks snag, I plan to hit the stage next year however I have a bulky build so I can't so any physique so I must bulk up. 200lbs would be a pipe dream :O

11. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    No homo I peep your noodz from time to time Monte. Thanks snag, I plan to hit the stage next year however I have a bulky build so I can't so any physique so I must bulk up. 200lbs would be a pipe dream :O
    time, and consistency my friend..
    there really are no shortcuts

12. I think you would be more suited for physique at this point in time if you wanted to get on stage sooner. Your waist is small enough if that's what you are concerned about. Focus on back and shoulder width more and the waist will look slimmer. In those shots you took it looks like you could still lose a bit more in the lower abdomen and back as well.

But anyways back on track. More apps!

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    time, and consistency my friend..
    there really are no shortcuts
    Agreed. I just started realizing everything is a slow paced improvement. But if you're improving you're doing it right .

That's what I was worried about Monte. Cool stuff I actually started to work on my side delts more to get more width. Thanks for the tip

14. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Agreed. I just started realizing everything is a slow paced improvement. But if you're improving you're doing it right .
    Slow pace indeed. Check out my latest rear double bicep comparison. Long road for that improvement.

15. I threw my app in on my edited post on page Uno
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I threw my app in on my edited post on page Uno
    Awesome!

Also guys my boy paratroop has a promo of his own going on for BCAA+SAA AND G8 . Get in there and double the chances to win some Finaflex swagg!

Who wants some R&R?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Awesome!

Also guys my boy paratroop has a promo of his own going on for BCAA+SAA AND G8 . Get in there and double the chances to win some Finaflex swagg!

Who wants some R&R?
    **** yes!! done and done
    [email protected]

18. Man some real quality apps in here! Impressive to say yhe least.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

19. Who is ready to find out who won?

20. Do it up!
    [email protected]

21. I am.... let's see that big ole list!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

22. Ok ok. Tough crowd in here.

Your winners are!

Hugojaya
    Double s
    EatMoar
    MassiveTeabag

Pm me your shipping info guys.

Name
    Address
    City, state
    Zipcode

I will PM you or rating scale that you MUST use in the final review of the products. I can't stress our rating scale enough. If you don't want to use our rating scale just let me know before you send me your info and we can take another app instead.

Congrats guys!

23. Congrats!
    [email protected]

24. Congrats to all.

25. So I have to run a log against a massiveteabag??

Thx guys, I'm honored. PM sent
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will you be getting xlean back in stock?
    By freezito in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
  2. Will you be stocking Any More energy Drinks?
    By themandaloria in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 11:21 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 07:06 PM
  4. Sledge, Will You Be Selling M-Dien Powder?
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 07:20 PM