SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Minds Members!

You have all been very, very, patiently and some impatiently waiting for the highly anticipated ar***** of Serious Nutrition Solutions Glycophase!!! Well, I bring with me in this very thread the AMAZING NEWS OF ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE & OFFICIAL WRITE UP!!!

Glycophase_60caps.png

Your Complete Glucose Disposal Agent
Quit Fearing Your Carbs!

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body. While It can help promote muscle growth, it can unfortunately promote the storage of body-fat as well. With insulin, the key isn’t to have more; the key is for the body to be able to utilize a small amount as efficiently as possible. The optimization of efficient insulin use can be a key catalyst to fat loss, muscle growth and recovery, and a variety of other health benefits.

GlycoPhase contains a cutting edge nutrient partitioning matrix that is designed to help the body more effectively remove glucose from the bloodstream and hence lower insulin levels. This can be beneficial for helping lose fat and gain lean muscle.

A Few Simple Notes about Insulin in the Bloodstream:
- The higher the level of insulin in the bloodstream, the greater the potential for fat storage and reduced fat mobilization.*
- More Insulin = More Carbs Stored as Body-Fat*
- A Muscle Full of Glycogen = A Big, Full, Anabolic Muscle*

GlycoPhase Highlights:
- Help Get Leaner Without Stimulant Based Fat Loss Products
- Help Improve Muscle Fullness, Vascularity, and Long Lasting Pumps
- Help Manipulate Carbs to Work For You, Not Against You
- Help Promote an Anabolic Environment
- Help Promote Optimal Nutrient Absorption
- Maximize Muscle Glycogen Storage in Order to Minimize Fat Storage
- Help Promote Amino Acid & Protein Synthesis – The Keys to Muscle Growth and Recovery!
- Help Use Body-Fat for Fuel (Energy) More Efficiently
- All Natural Formula!

Bottom Line:
No matter what your health and fitness goals are, helping harness the powerful effects of insulin can help you achieve them

For a further more in depth understanding:

Insulin, Glucose, and Glycogen in Laymen’s Terms:
All dietary carbohydrates are broken down into glucose in the small intestine and then absorbed into the bloodstream. From there the glucose will either be used as an immediate energy source for ATP synthesis or will be stored as glycogen in the liver and muscle tissue or be converted to triglycerides and stored as body-fat. Glucose is only stored as glycogen until glycogen stores (in the muscles and liver) are topped off and then the excess is converted to fat.

Insulin, Glucose, and Glycogen – Effects on Fat Loss:
Insulin stimulates fat storage by stimulating fat cells to take in glucose. In a perfect scenario, muscle and liver glucose uptake is high, fat glucose intake is low, and only a small amount of insulin is required. Minimal to no fat would be stored under these circumstances. Under these conditions, a person would be referred to as ‘insulin sensitive’ meaning that a small amount of insulin has a maximum effect.

Remember though, glycogen can only be stored in the liver and muscle tissues until glycogen stores are full, and the remaining glucose is stored as body-fat. Eating too many carbohydrates can cause this process to occur. This overflow triggers an insulin response and the bigger the insulin response, the more resistant the body can become to the effects of insulin, especially in muscle tissue. The more ‘insulin resistant’ the body becomes, the more insulin that is needed to get the job done. This increase in insulin can cause more glucose to be diverted into adipose tissue and stored as body-fat. This can be both a short and long term process. Overdoing carbohydrates in just one meal can cause an insulin response that can temporarily desensitize muscle insulin receptors and cause glucose to spill over into fat stores. Over the long term, this can lead to metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and obesity.

What are the effects of blood glucose levels on fat loss?
Increasing the body’s uptake of glucose is important for people who are trying to lose fat or stay lean because they are often ‘glucose intolerant’ or ‘insulin resistant’ to some degree. This means that the person’s body is not able to achieve normal blood sugar levels after a meal which causes them to have a high blood sugar level. High glucose levels contribute to fat storage and inability to lose weight. High glucose levels can also contribute to nerve damage, blood vessel damage, and a variety of other health issues.

What are the effects of blood glucose levels on muscle growth?
Remember our perfect scenario above in which muscle and liver glucose intake is high, fat glucose is low, and only a small amount of insulin is require. When a person is ‘insulin sensitive’, a small amount of insulin exerts a large effect. When a person is ‘insulin sensitive’, glucose is more likely to be stored as glycogen in muscle tissues rather than as fat. This can help lead to fuller, more muscular physiques.

What are the effects of blood glucose levels on energy levels?
Blood glucose (blood sugar) levels can have a major impact on energy levels. Helping maintain a stable blood glucose level throughout the day can help maximize energy levels.

What are Glucose Disposal Agents (GDA’s)?
Glucose Disposal Agents (GDA’s) are a class of supplements that enhance nutrient uptake to cells by increasing the efficiency of insulin. They can help make you more ‘insulin sensitive’, thereby helping maintain stable blood glucose levels resulting in more efficient use of body-fat and carbohydrates as a fuel source. They work with the body to optimize the response to naturally produced insulin and in doing so can help contribute to a more muscular, leaner physique.

This is where GlycoPhase comes into play. GlycoPhase’s cutting edge nutrient partitioning matrix doesn’t just help it stand out, it helps it stand alone!

Choose a Leaner, Fuller, More Muscular Physique
Choose GlycoPhase

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
GlycoPhase Nutrient Partitioning Matrix – 650 mg.
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (75% Gymnemic Acids)
Lagestroemia Speciosa (Banaba Extract)
Fenugreek Seed Extract (Trigonella Seed [Standardized to 40% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine])
Phellodendron Extract (Standardized to 90% Berberine)
Norvaline – 100 mg.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule up to twice daily, fifteen minutes before meals. If using 2 capsules per day, space the doses out evenly throughout the day, 15 minutes before meals containing at least 25 to 50 grams of carbohydrates. On workout days, use one of the dosages 15 minutes before a pre-workout meal.

Warning:
This product is for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product should not be used by women that are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have any pre-existing medical condition or are taking any medication without consulting your physician. Do not use in the absence of carbohydrates as low blood sugar coupled with nausea and dizziness may occur. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.

You all now have the ability to purchase a GDA from one of your most trusted supplement companies - Serious Nutrition Solutions! And if you haven't already make sure and subscribe to the 30 days of summer with SNS thread to get an opportunity to log this long awaited ar*****!

Let the Swole-iosis commence! Grow on friends, GROW ON!!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a GDA didn't even no this was coming out. Will be very interested in see how people like this.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the email, wish I knew more about those type of ingredients.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be testing this bad boy out with my glucose meter when my bottle comes in!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should be offering several logging opps over the next couple days so stay tuned
This right here guys!

Let's get this thread bumping to get the logging opps open faster!!! Bump, bump, bump, it up!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm so excited to try this. Perfect timing to as I just bumped up my carb intake

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so excited to try this. Perfect timing to as I just bumped up my carb intake
Tell me about it, man. I'm gonna use this and Agmatine when I cycle off of X-gels :D SNS literally has me covered I never have to buy another supp again ;)

Let's get some more activity going in here guys we need 4 loggers. Once the activity picks up I'll let you all in on the deets on how to be one of the lucky 4!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it, man. I'm gonna use this and Agmatine when I cycle off of X-gels :D SNS literally has me covered I never have to buy another supp again ;)

Let's get some more activity going in here guys we need 4 loggers. Once the activity picks up I'll let you all in on the deets on how to be one of the lucky 4!!!
Lol completely agree; ArA + Agmatine + glycophase should make for great times.

Why is ar***** starred out in your OP? oh I see we can't use the word R-I-V-A-L

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm was looking for another nutrient partitioner once my neovar was done

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agmatine + this would be sickkkkkk

finally can eat junk food again

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited for this. I have never used a SNS product, although some of the products are next on my list since I've read nothing but good things about the company. I love GDA's and I support good companies, this might be my first go with SNS. I was excited when I got the email yesterday.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So eager to see some Glycophase/X-Gels pumps and gains!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys let's get this bad boy ROLLING! We need 4 loggers to show the remarkable affects of Glycophase!

No contests in here just straight up app droppin'!

Here is what I want to know:

What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners):
Caloric intake scheme:
How you plan on using:
Favorite Carb meal:
Why we should pick you:

Ready, set, go!

US entries only :/

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Price and ETA to retailers? About time this dropped! ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Price is a steal! Lets get some apps in :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude this looks friggin awesome!! And $20 price point wtf???

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

Experience: on and off for a couple years but have been serious for about 5 months now

What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners): white flood reborn, green mag, multi, osteo-sport, usplabs protein

Caloric intake scheme: 2200 usually have around 150g protein 200g carbs and about 20g healthy fats

How you plan on using: I eat a lot of carbs normally and for recovery and cant s3em to drop fat no matter how low my caloric intake is or how intense my workouts are. I know its due to the carbs and would live something to flush them to my muscles rather than my love handles ! I would use this with my lunch and dinner, my two highest carb meals. Putting my carbs to use instead of being stored as fat is my ultimate goal right now.

Favorite Carb meal:
im pretty simple when it comes to food but I lovvvve spaghetti and meat sauce

Why we should pick you:
plain and simple its actually the only thing I need right now..showing strength gains and progress in the gym and eat as best I can, but need help with the carbs...ive been staying off the logs since white flood reborn, but i think this is the perfect product for me right now. Would be greatly appreciated to be able to log this. Ive been using NEOVAR and not seeing the effects I thought. Would like to try this and see the difference. Im currently doing a clean bulk but dont want to gain to much fat from carbs, would like it to be more like a recomp..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Experience: recreational lifting since I was 17, serious lifting since 22, dieting clean for the last 2yrs
What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners): isolate & casein protein, fish oil, multi (bare bones supps for the last few weeks of my cut)
Caloric intake scheme: 1500-1800cal/day, no carbs after 4pm. Typical day-
4:45a:-1sc isolate pre cardio
6:15a- 5whites, 1-2c spinach, 1/2-3/4c oats (depending if its a lifting day or double cardio)
9:15a- 8oz chicken, 1 med sweet potato, salad
12:15p- same as 9:15
3:00p- 1sc isolate (may add 1/4-1/2c oats depending on feel and lift or cardio day)
3:45p- lifting (eod) or second cardio session
PWO- 1/2sc each isolate/casein
6:30-7p- chicken, large salad
9:30-10p- 1sc casein or same meal as 6:30

How you plan on using: I would use this with my first carb meal and last pre workout meal (may be te shake on lifting days or the lunch meal on cardio). Would also be willing to give this a try post workout with a larger carb meal just to test it out.
Favorite Carb meal: clean- stir fry over a monster plate of brown rice. Dirty- ice cream or sugary cereals ha
Why we should pick you: currently have 3 weeks left of cutting and am looking to add in a gda especially during the last week (peak week) while I carb load. Then, after the weekend I plan to reintroduce more carbs back into my diet as well as not eating nearly as clean. This product would hopefully help with the transition from lower cal/carb "cutting" back to maintenance and beyond without a huge ballooning effect (I've made the mistake in the past of reintroducing any food (mostly junk) immediately post cut and gained 20lb in two weeks! Lost basically 12 weeks of progress overnight...). I have some experience with AP and slintensity to compare with as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, why not.

Experience
Lifting, since I was 19. I did it very seriously and then educated myself on nutrition and supplements in the same year. With GDA's, I have used SSv1 and v2, Slintensity, Anabolic Pump, and Glycobol.

What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners)
MAN Sports Body Octane (almost out though and will not re-up)
Muscletech Phase8 (will probably run out and switch during the log. I will state the new protein)
ON Creatine Mono (3g daily)
Nutraplanet Fish Oil
NOW Vitamin C-1000
NOW Vitamin B-50
NOW Vitamin D 5000
Universal Uni-vite

Caloric intake scheme
I carb cycle, two high days, two moderate days, and three low days, cals may get bumped up if I hit a plateau weight wise. The increase will come in the form of carbs.

High carb day Calories - 2,650

Medium carb day calories - 2,375

Low Carb day clalories - 2,150

How you plan on using
On high carb days, 1 pre workout and one before another carb meal
On low and medium days, 1 pre workout/cardio
Pre bed possibly if reps say this is fine. Want to see if it will give me a good night's rest like SSv1 pre bed.

Favorite Carb meal
I don't have a particular meal, but any meal I eat that I decide to have sweet potatoes with. No, I'm not a bro, I just love the taste versus all other types of potatoes. I eat sweet potatoes in the forms of baked, grilled, hash, roasted, and homemade fries.

Why we should pick you
I would run it and keep a very detailed log. I would also give my 100% honest opinion and feedback which sometimes lacks from sponsored logs.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude this looks friggin awesome!! And $20 price point wtf???
Hell yea man!!!

Experience: on and off for a couple years but have been serious for about 5 months now

What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners): white flood reborn, green mag, multi, osteo-sport, usplabs protein

Caloric intake scheme: 2200 usually have around 150g protein 200g carbs and about 20g healthy fats

How you plan on using: I eat a lot of carbs normally and for recovery and cant s3em to drop fat no matter how low my caloric intake is or how intense my workouts are. I know its due to the carbs and would live something to flush them to my muscles rather than my love handles ! I would use this with my lunch and dinner, my two highest carb meals. Putting my carbs to use instead of being stored as fat is my ultimate goal right now.

Favorite Carb meal:
im pretty simple when it comes to food but I lovvvve spaghetti and meat sauce

Why we should pick you:
plain and simple its actually the only thing I need right now..showing strength gains and progress in the gym and eat as best I can, but need help with the carbs...ive been staying off the logs since white flood reborn, but i think this is the perfect product for me right now. Would be greatly appreciated to be able to log this. Ive been using NEOVAR and not seeing the effects I thought. Would like to try this and see the difference. Im currently doing a clean bulk but dont want to gain to much fat from carbs, would like it to be more like a recomp..
Experience: recreational lifting since I was 17, serious lifting since 22, dieting clean for the last 2yrs
What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners): isolate & casein protein, fish oil, multi (bare bones supps for the last few weeks of my cut)
Caloric intake scheme: 1500-1800cal/day, no carbs after 4pm. Typical day-
4:45a:-1sc isolate pre cardio
6:15a- 5whites, 1-2c spinach, 1/2-3/4c oats (depending if its a lifting day or double cardio)
9:15a- 8oz chicken, 1 med sweet potato, salad
12:15p- same as 9:15
3:00p- 1sc isolate (may add 1/4-1/2c oats depending on feel and lift or cardio day)
3:45p- lifting (eod) or second cardio session
PWO- 1/2sc each isolate/casein
6:30-7p- chicken, large salad
9:30-10p- 1sc casein or same meal as 6:30

How you plan on using: I would use this with my first carb meal and last pre workout meal (may be te shake on lifting days or the lunch meal on cardio). Would also be willing to give this a try post workout with a larger carb meal just to test it out.
Favorite Carb meal: clean- stir fry over a monster plate of brown rice. Dirty- ice cream or sugary cereals ha
Why we should pick you: currently have 3 weeks left of cutting and am looking to add in a gda especially during the last week (peak week) while I carb load. Then, after the weekend I plan to reintroduce more carbs back into my diet as well as not eating nearly as clean. This product would hopefully help with the transition from lower cal/carb "cutting" back to maintenance and beyond without a huge ballooning effect (I've made the mistake in the past of reintroducing any food (mostly junk) immediately post cut and gained 20lb in two weeks! Lost basically 12 weeks of progress overnight...). I have some experience with AP and slintensity to compare with as well.
Eh, why not.

Experience
Lifting, since I was 19. I did it very seriously and then educated myself on nutrition and supplements in the same year. With GDA's, I have used SSv1 and v2, Slintensity, Anabolic Pump, and Glycobol.

What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners)
MAN Sports Body Octane (almost out though and will not re-up)
Muscletech Phase8 (will probably run out and switch during the log. I will state the new protein)
ON Creatine Mono (3g daily)
Nutraplanet Fish Oil
NOW Vitamin C-1000
NOW Vitamin B-50
NOW Vitamin D 5000
Universal Uni-vite

Caloric intake scheme
I carb cycle, two high days, two moderate days, and three low days, cals may get bumped up if I hit a plateau weight wise. The increase will come in the form of carbs.

High carb day Calories - 2,650

Medium carb day calories - 2,375

Low Carb day clalories - 2,150

How you plan on using
On high carb days, 1 pre workout and one before another carb meal
On low and medium days, 1 pre workout/cardio
Pre bed possibly if reps say this is fine. Want to see if it will give me a good night's rest like SSv1 pre bed.

Favorite Carb meal
I don't have a particular meal, but any meal I eat that I decide to have sweet potatoes with. No, I'm not a bro, I just love the taste versus all other types of potatoes. I eat sweet potatoes in the forms of baked, grilled, hash, roasted, and homemade fries.

Why we should pick you
I would run it and keep a very detailed log. I would also give my 100% honest opinion and feedback which sometimes lacks from sponsored logs.
Great apps so far! Keep em coming guys!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha man I saw all the quotes and thought we had it! You tease...
HEY!!! I'm anything but a tease!!! You just found yourself DQ'd!!

;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
HEY!!! I'm anything but a tease!!! You just found yourself DQ'd!!

;)
NOOOOO!!! I swear I wasn't calling you a tease... Just saying you were teasing ha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure he was meaning Dairy Queen'd...ie: he's hookin you up with a blizzard... :cool:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure he was meaning Dairy Queen'd...ie: he's hookin you up with a blizzard... :cool:
As long as it comes with the glycophase it'll be into the diet haha. Otherwise... It'll have to wait in the freezer for a few weeks ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup!!! What's yo flava SON??? No Blizzards without Glycophase!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to see this is out. Would be intrigued to log this one for sure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yup!!! What's yo flava SON??? No Blizzards without Glycophase!!!
Strawberry cheesecake or anything cookie dough! I like treats on my treats Woohoo ha

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strawberry cheesecake or anything cookie dough! I like treats on my treats Woohoo ha
Strawberry Cheesecake...mmmmmm! If you haven't, try that flavor of Ben and Jerry's, it is amazing and that is coming from someone who is not a big fan of ice cream.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys try the smores? I got extra mix ins too. Halfway through.... I came
S'mores sounds awesome. Love those pop tarts as well. Def gonna get down with that (sooner if I can get on that gbol ;) )

Strawberry Cheesecake...mmmmmm! If you haven't, try that flavor of Ben and Jerry's, it is amazing and that is coming from someone who is not a big fan of ice cream.
B&J is awesome. Ill eat cheesecake in any and every form available.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S'mores sounds awesome. Love those pop tarts as well. Def gonna get down with that (sooner if I can get on that gbol ;) )

Try the peanut butter, cookie dough and red velvet pop tarts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try the peanut butter, cookie dough and red velvet pop tarts
Haha you know me too well... I've sworn since starting my cut that pb pop tarts would be the first thing I try after my cut. Haven't seen cd or rv though but cd is absolutely gonna be second.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you know me too well... I've sworn since starting my cut that pb pop tarts would be the first thing I try after my cut. Haven't seen cd or rv though but cd is absolutely gonna be second.
Do CD first. Trust me

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut butter caught my eye... It's kinda my thing

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm the same way, I cannot refuse any type of cheesecake. I work at BJ's Wholesale Club. One night, after work, all of my friends were already out. So I decided to buy a 14 slice variety cheesecake. I went home, put on a movie, and ate 12 out of the 14 pieces. God it was so good!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do CD first. Trust me
Peanut butter caught my eye... It's kinda my thing
I was just at the grocery store and they had a display of them all... I had to leave the store after that or I would've bought a box of each and had to torture/hide them from myself for the next few weeks. Def gonna get all of them though ha... Thinking of trying them pb,cd,rv,sundae,confetti cupcake. Def been craving pb more then anything

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just at the grocery store and they had a display of them all... I had to leave the store after that or I would've bought a box of each and had to torture/hide them from myself for the next few weeks. Def gonna get all of them though ha... Thinking of trying them pb,cd,rv,sundae,confetti cupcake. Def been craving pb more then anything
Confetti and sundae aren't that great

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Confetti and sundae aren't that great
That's a shame. Ill prob try them anyways just because I've now spent the better part of 24hrs continuously thinking about how bad I want pop tarts. Forgot to mention the choc pb too. Looks like a ressees cup.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a shame. Ill prob try them anyways just because I've now spent the better part of 24hrs continuously thinking about how bad I want pop tarts. Forgot to mention the choc pb too. Looks like a ressees cup.
Reg pb was better than cpb I found. Let me know what u think though!