Who wants some R&R?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I gotta feed his little ass in the middle of the night. Can't wait til he doesn't require midnight snacks. He's like a pothead in that regard.
    sounds like a lil jerk
    chip off the old block, eh?

2. My son was a non-stop eater I mean almost every hour he was like 18 lbs at his first checkup.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Pretty sure my newborn was born a ninja. I get the shlt beat outta me at night and he's only six weeks old. I can't use G8 right now because I gotta feed his little ass in the middle of the night. Can't wait til he doesn't require midnight snacks. He's like a pothead in that regard.
    Midnight feedings suck!!!....same here.

Only good thing is , I take my BCAA+SAA at the same time(5 in the morning), little extra something something
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

well I do
    hardcore, I am I guess
    I'm a 1/4 scooper

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Gotta admit very excited to try this..
    You will love it

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    My kid got in my bed at midnight last night.

I can't wait for G8 so I can sleep through the random kicks to the face
    Can so relate to this

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Pretty sure my newborn was born a ninja. I get the shlt beat outta me at night and he's only six weeks old. I can't use G8 right now because I gotta feed his little ass in the middle of the night. Can't wait til he doesn't require midnight snacks. He's like a pothead in that regard.
    My wife just asked me why I was laughing out loud. So I read your quote to her :-). She laughed as well.

Thanks

Carry on
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    LMAO! I don't remember ever having a problem waking up in the middle of the night for anything after smoking... Hell... getting out of bed the next morning was a chore enough.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Got mine in the mail today! Thank you! My log will be up very soon.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

7. Same here log will be up tomorrow!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

8. Sweet deal guys. Just make sure you put the link in here so we can scope out the logs. Thanks gentlemen.

9. Well thank you sir and lemme tell you this G8 is no joke. Already dosed 1/2 a scoop and I was knocked out cold the whole night. Legit so far
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Well thank you sir and lemme tell you this G8 is no joke. Already dosed 1/2 a scoop and I was knocked out cold the whole night. Legit so far
    1/2 scoop...boom...lights out baby
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. I am sure mine will take a tad bit longer, being north of the border. That said, as soon as I have in hand will link you up to the log.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

13. On duty and won't be home until tomorrow. Itll be started then
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. big thanks for coming back to post up them logs fellas - lookin for these last few stragglers!

15. Here is my log!
    FinaFlex G8 & BCAA/SAA log!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
  16. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

17. Mine has made it over the border! Beauties.. kids said I have a package waiting for me, must be it.

I will post up my url shortly. Log will officially start a week today as I am heading to NYC with my wife for a few nights. Have some Finaflex goodies / NP order waiting for me at my hotel.

Thanks guys..
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Mine has made it over the border! Beauties.. kids said I have a package waiting for me, must be it.

I will post up my url shortly. Log will officially start a week today as I am heading to NYC with my wife for a few nights. Have some Finaflex goodies / NP order waiting for me at my hotel.

Thanks guys..
    Good to hear, looking forward to this.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good to hear, looking forward to this.
    Thank you my fellow Canadian!
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Mine has made it over the border! Beauties.. kids said I have a package waiting for me, must be it.

Thanks guys..
    FINAFLEX goodies!!! is it christmas already?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    FINAFLEX goodies!!! is it christmas already?
    Will be when they hand my box over at check in..
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Will be when they hand my box over at check in..
    Happy christmas bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  23. FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. It's time SH*Z got REAL! Who wants some VOLATILE? 5 needed!!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 11:12 AM
  2. Who wants some FST7?!?!?!
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM
  4. Who wants some candy??
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39