>>MID-SUMMER THERMO-Charged Workouts & Food-PUMPS For ALL!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

>>ALWAYS Great Deals on USPlabs® products at NutraPlanet.com<<

Anabolic_Pump_NEW_small.jpeg

Perfect Mid-Summer Stack for $50!
USPlabs' Anabolic Pump (AP): "Don't Eat Carbs Without It!"
• Subject of Peer-Reviewed Published Clinical University Research Study[1]
• Clinical Study Demonstrates First Dose Effectiveness†
• Never Eat Carbs Without It
• Voted #1 Nutrient Partitioning Agent 3 Years Running*
• Ultimate Carb Solution
• Simply Take 15 – 20 Minutes Before Carb-Containing Meals
REGULAR PRICE: $79.99
***NOW ONLY $18.78***

oep_powder_small.jpg

OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder - Your workout, THERMO-CHARGED!
• Exclusive OTCN2 Carnitine Transport System

• [*=center]30-60 Servings Per Container
    [*=center]Mouth-Watering Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch and Green Apple Flavors
REGULAR PRICE: $89.99
***NOW ONLY $31.31***

We want to hook you up the the sickest mid-summer cut stack available ..

WINNING is EASY!

What are your goals for the remainder of the summer?

What is your plan to accomplish them?

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win!
We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo Powder and USPlabs AP!

Five (5) winners will be selected on 7/24/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

[1] Based on one published clinical trial in ten healthy exercise-trained males. Nutrition and Metabolic Insights 2011:4 39–47
*Planet Muscle Magazine

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established

I am still cutting down.. My six pack is coming in and I am trying my hardest to lean it out more and get more definition. I am trying to do this without losing a lot of mass. I am big mass wise and definitely dont want to lose that.

Diet.. seem to be spot on and cardio has increased. But weights are still hit hard..so not much change there.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

- To cut/recomp and lose bodyfat and maintain my strength to some degree. Pretty lean as of now but trying to get even more shredded before summer is over and this looks like it can help!

What is your plan to accomplish this goal?

- Diet is most important and on point. Just started my HIIT this week and have been on my usual 5/3/1 program. Only supps I use are creatine, caffeine, fish oil and a multi as of late. Diet is key as you all know and this stack can help aid in reaching that goal.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1st App

My goal is to keep my passion for PT alive by continuing to learn as much as possible. Seems hard to work and gain experience in the health field so Im glad I have the opportunity to do so.

I plan to achieve these goals by staying true to my dreams. Nothing can shoot me down if I am always flying high lol

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Goals for the remainder of Summer:
Keep trying to add strength and muscle. At least for the next 4.5 weeks. After that I will be 12 weeks out from my first contest. It's an IFPA pro qualifier, so it's gunna be a really big show. I'm still hoping to place well and definitely want to win the Debut class and hopefully the Junior class. The Novice class is even a possibility, and who knows, maybe even the Open??!!!! Take home that pro card.... haha I like to dream big.

My plans for accomplishing these goals:
I'm just going to continue to put my time in, like I always do! This means countless hours in the gym and in the kitchen. It's my liiiiiife. That's what it's all about; ain't no other way around it. I'm working around a couple nagging injuries too, so I've been careful about my training, but still trying to create an intense enough stimulus to continue to make gains in the gym. As for the contest goals, you better believe I'm gunna be hitting my macros dead on. I rarely even take a cheat meal in the off-season, so I'm definitely not gunna be playing games during prep. If I take anything less than 1st place in the Debut class, I will never let myself live it down. If my funds allow for it, I'm planning to hire prep coach John Otis Hollywood, who brings his clients in the most ridiculously conditioned shape ever. Check him out on Facebook if you haven't seen his handywork! So I'm hoping with his help I can possible even take the overall??! Ha, but I probably don't have enough size, but we'll see what happens!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Goals for the remainder of Summer:
It's an IFPA pro qualifier, so it's gunna be a really big show. I'm still hoping to place well and definitely want to win the Debut class and hopefully the Junior class. The Novice class is even a possibility, and who knows, maybe even the Open??!!!! Take home that pro card.... haha I like to dream big.
Good luck at the show. I was wondering how these shows test you for substances- I heard from a bro that they do a lie detector thing..and urine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Goals: finish cutting and training for a warrior dash against my college buddies... Going for the 3 peat in 3 different states and hoping to improve on my 76th overall finish from last year. Would like to see my final bf % around 7 (currently about 9, 3 weeks to go) and my 3 mile time around 20 min.

The plan: flawless diet and training. I'm currently eating 6-8 meals a day, ultra low carb 6 days with a refeed on the 7th. Fasted am cardio everyday, lifting every other afternoon. On non lift afternoons I do a second, more intense cardio session and some ab work. Haven't had any booze or a cheat in over 3 months (not even and m&m!). Down 23lb since the start and into single digit bf% (started around 14). Lifting has been pretty standard but the last 3 weeks ill be doig more hit style with kris gethins dtp (supersets of 50/40/30/20/10/5/5/10/20/30/40/50 reps). Brutal workouts that'll help build some more endurance while maintaining muscle and shredding fat.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Good luck at the show. I was wondering how these shows test you for substances- I heard from a bro that they do a lie detector thing..and urine.
Yes, that is exactly right. All competitors are required to pass a lie detector test before they can compete, which I just found out is going to cost me an extra 40 bucks unfortunately! Then overall winners of their classes are urine tested. They collect the samples from the winners right after the show. So you just have to hope that these two methods are enough to ensure that you aren't up against some dude who has some "extra help" from pHs or AAS!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards

My first goal is coming up this very weekend. I plan on going into my first Physique Show looking better than I ever have in my life! The NPC Phoenix Open is a pretty big show from what I hear with a lot of competitors but I plan on placing very high. I've been working extremely hard and hope that all of my efforts pay off by the end of this two day event.

My plan is to just believe in myself, my coach and all the work I put in over the last 9 weeks in preparation. I have nothing left to do but check in tomorrow, show up on Friday/Saturday and give them the best showing that I can! Hopefully I will be posting up some pictures of me holding a nice trophy by the end of the weekend and then I plan on using AP after my show when I start to dig back into some heavenly carbs! :) It's my first show and I'm young though so I'll be happy with the turnout because I've grown a lot from this experience and wouldn't trade any second of the process for anything in the world!

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck guys. I currently have this in my arsenal now! Its a great combo!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CRAZY deals on an outstanding stack. :shocked:

Good luck with your entries and goals!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
How long will this deal last? I'm probably going to grab a bottle or two of the AP if it stays at that price another week or so :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goal #1 is to recomp adding 2-3 lbs lean muscle ad reducing bf by 2%

How? Carb cycling and 5 days lifting and 2-3 days HIIT

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is exactly right. All competitors are required to pass a lie detector test before they can compete, which I just found out is going to cost me an extra 40 bucks unfortunately! Then overall winners of their classes are urine tested. They collect the samples from the winners right after the show. So you just have to hope that these two methods are enough to ensure that you aren't up against some dude who has some "extra help" from pHs or AAS!
I would be pissing in my pants if I had to take a lie detector test. I have done urine before- but just standard. I am thanking GOD that drug test for work doesn't included pHs or AAS. GOD does work in mysterious ways...

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Tomorrow is pre-lims!!!!

My next goal is to come out of this show and put on some size again! Time to do a nice lean bulk!

I plan to accomplish this goal by re-introducing carbs into my diet slowly, then eating a surplus of +500 cals over maintenance over the next couple months and then possibly increasing even more heading into fall. I may decide to give IIFYM a shot and see how that works out for me.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
One step closer to my goal of winning a show! It's only my first show too! Got first call outs and held center stage tonight. They will announce class winners tomorrow night though so hopefully I'll be fighting for overall tomorrow :)

My team snapping a pic backstage (I'm on the far right)

To the right of my coach!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I will say that I used AP for my morning carb up meal which was a 4 scrambled egg burrito with half a diced sweet potato and some salsa! :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One step closer to my goal of winning a show! It's only my first show too! Got first call outs and held center stage tonight. They will announce class winners tomorrow night though so hopefully I'll be fighting for overall tomorrow :)

My team snapping a pic backstage (I'm on the far right)

To the right of my coach!
Very impressive physique man. Congrats and good luck tonight!

I will say that I used AP for my morning carb up meal which was a 4 scrambled egg burrito with half a diced sweet potato and some salsa! :)
Awesome! It looks like it was a success. :D

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At my age... My goal is.... Don't hurt myself. :D

Plan--- I look at the risk & reward aspect of every exercise I perform.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to finish my bulk these next 5 weeks (been going great!). Then into a nice cut for fall, right before a solid winter bulk. I may have to shift plans around to fit some Schools, but no big deal.

Awesome deal on AP. I scored 2 of the OEProtein bundles, but I am definitely grabbing a couple more bottles of AP at this price.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Thank you! I put in a lot of hard work. It probably doesn't hurt that I'm 20 though ;) Popped another AP upon waking, ate another coach authorized egg burrito, some diced potatoes and salsa. Now I wait for my tanning appointment and I'll be ready to own that stage!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
We did it! Well, I didn't take first overall but I did score second in Class A and one of my best friends won 1st in class E at the NPC Arizona Open! That was our first show and a national qualifier for top two in each height class so looks like we will be putting in some work to tear up a national stage together! To think that I convinced him to start dieting and training 3 three weeks out too...

My next goal for summer is to prepare myself for my first show on the national stage!

I'll accomplish my goal by adding some mass over the course of the school year because my coach wants to put me in next years USA's at the same body fat but about 10 lbs heavier! I'm ready to go freaking insane!

I definitely caught the bug for competing after this weekend!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great pics Ayanes, very nice physique. Congrats to you and your bud!

Keep the entries rolling in guys! There's still until the 24th to get your entries in!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my own goal in for fun:

Goal: I have a show coming up in 5 weeks. The goals are to present a better physique than I did last year, as well as qualify for a national show in the early summer of next year (or the following year for a 2-year qualification).

How: Diet is #1, of course. That is well on it's way and is constantly evolving, as are the cardio plan and training. In addition I have support from friends and family, which is extremely valuable in times like this. To bring the best total package I've also been working on posing daily, tanning, decorating my suit with extra crystals, and working on my routine. All of those little details really add up and make a difference.

Basically, the goal right now is to prepare for the stage, dominate it, then it's grow time! :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We did it! Well, I didn't take first overall but I did score second in Class A and one of my best friends won 1st in class E at the NPC Arizona Open! That was our first show and a national qualifier for top two in each height class so looks like we will be putting in some work to tear up a national stage together! To think that I convinced him to start dieting and training 3 three weeks out too...

My next goal for summer is to prepare myself for my first show on the national stage.
I'll accomplish my goal by adding some mass over the course of the school year because my coach wants to put me in next years USA's at the same body fat but about 10 lbs heavier! I'm ready to go freaking insane!

I definitely caught the bug for competing after this weekend!
Congrats ayanes! Good luck with your future goals.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to be able to run a mile in under 7:30 and complete 2 miles before 17 minutes.

Going to accomplish that by running everyday for the past 2 months and everyday going up in speed. Started by jogging 5x a week and on the 6th day going in an all out run. Rest on the 7th day and than start all over again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to be able to run a mile in under 7:30 and complete 2 miles before 17 minutes.

Going to accomplish that by running everyday for the past 2 months and everyday going up in speed. Started by jogging 5x a week and on the 6th day going in an all out run. Rest on the 7th day and than start all over again.
Running sucks :)

I had to train for a 1.5 run test timed. I got my time to ten minutes flat by doing the following:

Run as far as I can (if not the 1.5 mile) then do sprint intervals of 1 minute on 1 minute off.

For a total of 30 minutes. So however fast u run that 1.5 or however far u get straight through. The rest of it you are doing sprints at a faster pace. This will build your endurance and explosiveness at the same time and make running your 1.5-2 miles a breeze!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running does suck. Why run when you can take the car.
You are welcome to come to Fort Benning with me next month and ask one of the drill sargents that. lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to be able to perform over 80 push ups and sit ups in 2 minutes before I ship out to basic training. The minimum for my age is 46 push ups and 52 sit ups but I always try to hit the max and never settle for minimum.

Hopefully my shoulder and forearm injury will heal up in the next week or so I can go back to banging out push ups every hour. I don't want to fail on the very first day because of the sharp pains. Sit ups I do every time I have to pee. I drop down and do my sits ups in a nice pace and towards the end about 30 seconds to go I do them really fast.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another goal;

I would like to get my wife involved with health and fitness. I have been trying and trying for years, and she starts to workout, then loses motivation. I am not pushing too hard, and I am careful not to be negative about her short workouts.
But, I will continue to work on it, perhaps try to get her on a AP+OEP powder+Compound 20 stack to lean her out.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Congrats ayanes! Good luck with your future goals.
Thanks! Well I seem to have binged a bit the first couple days after my show. Yesterday, I started getting back in the swing of a more balanced diet but after water weight, carbs and the 2 days of reckless eating I'm back up 10 lbs. It's mostly water and I look stacked up top with all this fullness but I also definitely put on some fat. This brings me to my next goal: Maintain a healthy diet in the off-season so that I can make cutting easy later and keep off unnecessary fat.

I will accomplish this by only purchasing appropriate foods for my diet at the gocery store, refraining from any more binge days, eating toward my bulk with a surplus of healthy calories instead of stuff like refined sugars and giving myself one day a week to indulge (in moderation/monitored) on comfort foods.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to get my macros under control again. Damn it. I know I am bulking and I am growing, but it is frustrating to me that when I get so hungry, I eat stuff that I probably shouldn't.

Goal: dietary control

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to be able to perform over 80 push ups and sit ups in 2 minutes before I ship out to basic training. The minimum for my age is 46 push ups and 52 sit ups but I always try to hit the max and never settle for minimum.

Hopefully my shoulder and forearm injury will heal up in the next week or so I can go back to banging out push ups every hour. I don't want to fail on the very first day because of the sharp pains. Sit ups I do every time I have to pee. I drop down and do my sits ups in a nice pace and towards the end about 30 seconds to go I do them really fast.
Coming to benning huh? See if you can get a Ranger School slot, then you can come on over to where I work! I worked on sand hill for 2 years prior to this. What job are you going into?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming to benning huh? See if you can get a Ranger School slot, then you can come on over to where I work! I worked on sand hill for 2 years prior to this. What job are you going into?
11 Bravo. Had to go with infantry. Hopefully when I get back my unit will say I'm good enough to go to Airborne school first and than Ranger school. Would love to go to both but one thing at a time. Got to get though basic training first.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good entires guys, running is awful btw lol.

Winners will be announced shortly
I second this... Every day when I'm putting on my running shoes I consider lighting myself on fire instead. Stupid hyper competitiveness making me diet and train so I can embarrass my buddies ha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 Bravo. Had to go with infantry. Hopefully when I get back my unit will say I'm good enough to go to Airborne school first and than Ranger school. Would love to go to both but one thing at a time. Got to get though basic training first.
I spent my first 4 years as an 11B, then I got tired of the bullshat that comes with garrison infantry duties, so I became a 68W, medic.
Now I want to go back to the Infantry.
You are going to love basic bro. It isn't what is used to be, that is for sure. The Army is changing and drill sergeants are getting soft.
a couple of tips though, set yourself apart from the rest. You already are not like everyone else. We live and breath fitness, so you will go far in the Infantry as long as you can PT circles around everyone else. And soak up ALL of the training that you get, because some of that stuff you won't see again until its time for a promotion board.
As soon as you get out of basic, start working on correspondence courses and try to go to as many schools as you can. Take college online. Go to Ranger an airborne asap.
Always be at the right place at the right time in the right uniform.
15 minutes early is on time, if you are on time you are late. That means always be 20-30 minutes early to everything. EVERYTHING.

Good luck bro, you are going to kick some a$$!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spent my first 4 years as an 11B, then I got tired of the bullshat that comes with garrison infantry duties, so I became a 68W, medic.
Now I want to go back to the Infantry.
You are going to love basic bro. It isn't what is used to be, that is for sure. The Army is changing and drill sergeants are getting soft.
a couple of tips though, set yourself apart from the rest. You already are not like everyone else. We live and breath fitness, so you will go far in the Infantry as long as you can PT circles around everyone else. And soak up ALL of the training that you get, because some of that stuff you won't see again until its time for a promotion board.
As soon as you get out of basic, start working on correspondence courses and try to go to as many schools as you can. Take college online. Go to Ranger an airborne asap.
Always be at the right place at the right time in the right uniform.
15 minutes early is on time, if you are on time you are late. That means always be 20-30 minutes early to everything. EVERYTHING.

Good luck bro, you are going to kick some a$$!
Damn! Thanks for all the tips! What I heard people tell me was don't stick out in basic that will always be a reason for the drill sargents to be on my ass. I heard about the whole always be 20 mins earlier at everything. I had my aunt the other day time me as I got off bed and put on the ACU uniform on with boots and everything. Pain in the ass getting the boot right and tight. At the end of the day the back of my heel is all f'd up.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Thanks for all the tips! What I heard people tell me was don't stick out in basic that will always be a reason for the drill sargents to be on my ass. I heard about the whole always be 20 mins earlier at everything. I had my aunt the other day time me as I got off bed and put on the ACU uniform on with boots and everything. Pain in the ass getting the boot right and tight. At the end of the day the back of my heel is all f'd up.
Well, that is partly true. Don't be a kiss ass, and don't be a dirt bag. Soak up all you can, stay fairly quiet, but speak up when you see something or someone that needs correcting.
While everyone else is fukkin off, be either cleaning your weapon, studying your handbook, or doing PT.
The Drills may fuk with you a bit for being high speed, but that is their job. Just say roger and drive on.
And remember, they can't smoke you forever, and it only hurts for a little while. You will only get stronger, smarter, and faster.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drill sergeants are people just like us, and they were buck privates too.
You will see that everything is an act, like a play. You are supposed to fail at everything at first, that is how they break you down. Then you learn and succeed at stuff, that is how they 'build' you into a soldier.
I wish i could do it all over again!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Continue to cut and lean up, already down around 20 pounds and looking to drop a few more, starting to see some good progress and striations/seperation, but need to keep going a bit further to set up for a good rebound and push to surpass 190 and stay lean.

Continue to eat good, and enjoy 1 cheat meal a week
Train hard and be alpha like USP labs it
Take my AP with my carb meals
Utilize Versa-1 and Compound 20 to end the cutting cycle.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am going to finish my bulk these next 5 weeks (been going great!). Then into a nice cut for fall, right before a solid winter bulk. I may have to shift plans around to fit some Schools, but no big deal.

Awesome deal on AP. I scored 2 of the OEProtein bundles, but I am definitely grabbing a couple more bottles of AP at this price.
Any chance you will be using OEP Powder + CP 20 on your cut?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my own goal in for fun:

Goal: I have a show coming up in 5 weeks. The goals are to present a better physique than I did last year, as well as qualify for a national show in the early summer of next year (or the following year for a 2-year qualification).

How: Diet is #1, of course. That is well on it's way and is constantly evolving, as are the cardio plan and training. In addition I have support from friends and family, which is extremely valuable in times like this. To bring the best total package I've also been working on posing daily, tanning, decorating my suit with extra crystals, and working on my routine. All of those little details really add up and make a difference.

Basically, the goal right now is to prepare for the stage, dominate it, then it's grow time! :D
Its a good honor to follow your log on the USP Labs forums, if you are not following classic's log you should.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would also like to get my macros under control again. Damn it. I know I am bulking and I am growing, but it is frustrating to me that when I get so hungry, I eat stuff that I probably shouldn't.

Goal: dietary control
MyFitnessPal.com
Track your calories, cook it, and then move on to the next day. Plan the day in advance if you need to , eat what you cook and move on. Simple.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners!!!!!

Thanks for all the apps guys. Every need any help with your summer goals and USPlabs please feel free to contact me!!!

hugojaya
theniteman
TheMovement
ayanes35
booneman77

Winners! Please PM me with the following information. Total the PM "mid-summer ap/OEP"

Name
Shipping address
Email
Flavor preference

Thanks guys!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25