>>MID-SUMMER THERMO-Charged Workouts & Food-PUMPS For ALL!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Any updates brahs?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Any updates brahs?
    was wondering the same thing...has it shipped by now.
    •   
       


  3. Name:  IMG_0788.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  117.7 KB

    OHH YEA!!! Awesome present found after work and my gym session! Hope the sun didnt bake it lol.

    Huge Thanks to USPlabs as now I got another ShakerCUP!!! 3-1 BABY!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  4. Fckin aye man! You got hooked up brotha! Can't wait to get mine in, who dropped it off UPS, FedEx, USPS?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  5. Aw mannnnnn cannot wait!!! That's an epic stash!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   
       


  6. holy ****...thats alot of goodies.....cant wait for mine

  7. holy ****...thats alot of goodies.....cant wait for mine

  8. nice! hope mine come soon! want to enjoy that protein before i leave.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Fckin aye man! You got hooked up brotha! Can't wait to get mine in, who dropped it off UPS, FedEx, USPS?
    UPS ground and heck yea I did
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****86 934"/>

    OHH YEA!!! Awesome present found after work and my gym session! Hope the sun didnt bake it lol.

    Huge Thanks to USPlabs as now I got another ShakerCUP!!! 3-1 BABY!!!
    It's beautiful.

    Thanks for the update man! If you or anyone else decides to get a log going, drop a link in here and I'll be sure to follow. Either way, let us know how everything goes!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Name:  IMG_0788.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  117.7 KB

    OHH YEA!!! Awesome present found after work and my gym session! Hope the sun didnt bake it lol.

    Huge Thanks to USPlabs as now I got another ShakerCUP!!! 3-1 BABY!!!
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know it arrived safely.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  12. Anyone else received theirs?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Anyone else received theirs?
    No dice here... I was so hopeful I even checked the back porch ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    No dice here... I was so hopeful I even checked the back porch ha.
    Lol same here man. Been frantically checking the front window every 5 min haha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Anyone else received theirs?
    Still waiting here too! I know it will get here eventually though so no worries!!!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!

  16. still waiting on my end too.......

  17. And Im dancing around still with my box lls
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  18. anybody else got a box in the mail?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    anybody else got a box in the mail?
    Nothing yet... Hoping it comes today as I'm drinking my last oep powder sample right now ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  20. Nothing today. Gonna have to wait til Monday as I'm gonna be in a three day bender in Vegas! ?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  21. Hell yeah... I got the package. I got everything that movement got. You guys at USPlabs hooked us up ..big time...big thanks goes out to all!!!!

    Out of the gate- first day I used OxyELITE Pro powder. At first I got alittle bit of the jittery feeling. This is my first time ever using it. But after a while the focus and energy went high and jittery feeling went away. You do sweat buckets on OxyELITE Pro.

    Then post-workout - I put a sample pack of the modern BCAA and 1 pack test powder in the USPSlabs shaker- ps great and very high quality shaker. As I type this my body is taking in both....

    again
    big thanks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Hell yeah... I got the package. I got everything that movement got. You guys at USPlabs hooked us up ..big time...big thanks goes out to all!!!!

    Out of the gate- first day I used OxyELITE Pro powder. At first I got alittle bit of the jittery feeling. This is my first time ever using it. But after a while the focus and energy went high and jittery feeling went away. You do sweat buckets on OxyELITE Pro.

    Then post-workout - I put a sample pack of the modern BCAA and 1 pack test powder in the USPSlabs shaker- ps great and very high quality shaker. As I type this my body is taking in both....

    again
    big thanks
    Thanks for the update hugojaya! How much OxyELITE ProŽ powder did you use?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Thanks for the update hugojaya! How much OxyELITE ProŽ powder did you use?
    I didnot open the tub yet..I used one of the sample OxyELITE ProŽ powder pack. It said take 1 pack..and that's what I did. I am now seeing also the appetite suppression factor. I usually eat at this time..but I am not at all hungry. I am waiting with great joy for arm day...I want to try out the yok3d....I had my eye on that ..when it first came to market!!

  24. So.... I hit a big squat PR today only a week in to my new stack (Compound 20, VERSA-1, and Jack3d Advanced) - Who wants a free stack to celebrate?

    My question - there are no right/wrong answers, but I'm interested...

    What is the single best tip you can give to someone looking to shred a few more pounds before the Fall bulk?

    I'll pick 2 winners on Monday! Holler!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    So.... I hit a big squat PR today only a week in to my new stack (Compound 20, VERSA-1, and Jack3d Advanced) - Who wants a free stack to celebrate?

    My question - there are no right/wrong answers, but I'm interested...

    What is the single best tip you can give to someone looking to shred a few more pounds before the Fall bulk?

    I'll pick 2 winners on Monday! Holler!!!
    Tip 1 -- Make sure you are COUNTING your calories to know how much you are intaking, this way you can adjust to aid your fatloss goal via online caluclators or online tracking programs.

    Tip 2 - Focus on hitting your MICRONUTRIENTS first and foremost with your calories than your macronutrients. Having adequate vitamins, minerals, and fiber are far more satisfying and will aid in hunger when trying to cut weight!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BigCasino's Workout - Good or Bad for size?
    By BigCasino in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 02:30 PM
  2. Mid summer stack.?
    By DvLnDsGyZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:20 AM
  4. Freq's mid-summer cycle
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:08 PM
  5. Summer Prep with IGF-2, Anabolic Pump, RPM and Extras
    By OCCFan023 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Log in
Log in