SNS 30 days of summer giveaway!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
SNS 30 days of summer giveaway!
Summer is the best time of year in my opinion,and what better way to enjoy it more than with some free stuff!Over the next 30 days we will be holding some type of contest,the rules and what we are looking for will change every few days,so keep an eye on the o.p. here as the changes and rules will be posted right here!

I would like to hear what SNS product review you all feel was the most worthy or really helped you here at AM!I love hearing the honest feedback we get on our products!If you feel a review that you left yourself is top of the line,feel free to say so and share it with us.Its hard to find a review that hits home and makes you want to buy a product as soon as you read it,but that's exactly what I like to see.Feel free as well to write a new review that you may have been trying to get finished.Whats better motivation than a free product?Right,nothing!Lets see those reviews guys!The winner of this will get a free tub of Citrulline Malate!

I would highly suggest you all sign up for our newsletter if you have not already,you do not want to miss out on upcoming releases and info!

Rules
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continental US shipping addresses only.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be good!

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
great promo on some great stuff, hooking the US brother up.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
in, looks like its gonna be an awesome promo

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I want to see some pics,so to make this a little more open to everyone,I will allow you to share pics or stories of other people pets as well!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
image-1644270486.jpg

In for the first entry! Amazing how cute goes to terrifying with the right food ha.

image-1002888343.jpg

And one of my own dog... Who will run like a greyhound as long as the temp is below 65 deg... Any higher and he won't even bother getting up

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
View attachment 85168

In for the first entry! Amazing how cute goes to terrifying with the right food ha.

View attachment 85169

And one of my own dog... Who will run like a greyhound as long as the temp is below 65 deg... Any higher and he won't even bother getting up
Awesome first entry!!!Nice on the vascularity I see in your reflection from the window....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome first entry!!!Nice on the vascularity I see in your reflection from the window....
Ha thanks man... That's pretty big considering I was just running and on 10days of <30 carbs/day... Guess my cutting is going well?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Party has begun! Away with the freebies then!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...anyone get the SNS email today...?

Reactions: 804
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll play along for the fun of it!

sally.jpg

My dog looking through the stairs go see who's coming in the front door.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you danced a jig when you got that? Lol...
I actually got way happier bout that email than anyone should get about supplements LOL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What was in the email? I just signed up for the letter but haven't gotten today's?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my lazy good for nothing

image-2859184397.jpg

That's her spot. She lays there allllll day if you let her. If you try to wake her up she growls, which is weird because she's the nicest dog. Guess even dogs get cranky

Edit: these are just to help kick off the promo

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-3990835558.png

image-1484288470.png

Here is my little guy. Every time a camera comes out he is ready with a smile.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my Huckleberry hound dog. My kid is in love with him and he's the most patient 150# sack of lazy dog, ever. Ears yanked, ridden like a horse, used as a slide, and a perfect pillow for watching cartoons.

The only time Huck gets annoyed is if his junk gets stepped on.

(blah, I don't need creatine though..)

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tis shipping out to retailers this week boone...!
Very nice... I've been seeing a ton of hype about it so ill be interested to see what the final verdict is

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Here's my dog she's a real killer

image.jpg

Here she standing on the bathroom sink getting her teeth brushed.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tis shipping out to retailers this week boone...!
I got the e-mail today also and I love SNS products but I have yet to find a nutrient part supplement
that doesn't tear up my stomach. I tried AP 2 jars when it first was released, 2 jars of Glycobol and 2 jars
of Slin Sane but I can only dose them with oats any other complex carbs and I get stomach issues, so I am
very limited to how I can use them. Glycobol worked the best out of the 3 but I'm sure I'll pick a jar from SNS
and see how it goes or I'll wait see what people say on the reviews.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ill throw in a shirt as well for a poodle pic
Forgot to include this in my post ha... Free shirt and a chance to rep my team...DONE!

image-857664360.jpg

Reactions: mw1
pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Don't currently have a dog, but have to share these pictures & story from a childhood dog. (not sure if that's breaking the rules? Haha)

Anyways, my parents had a Dalmatian before I was born & from stories/home videos, he was pretty wild. Very hyper, quite the runner & basically was wired all day. My older cousins would try to play with Dice (his name) but he was so rough that it wasn't really "playing" to them.. Nibbling, biting on hair, jumping on them. Well, once I was born, they were kind of weary of having such a hyper dog around a baby, but I guess Dice made me an exception. lol I would crawl all over him, pull on his ears, lay on him & he wouldn't lay a paw on me. My parents thought it was quite a miracle compared to how he was with other kids. lol This thread just brought back some of those memories so I felt like I had to share!

Attachments

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Loving the entries so far,I may even throw one of my own in here that I think is funny!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Here's my little'n:

20121221_062224.jpg

He's my "trainer"... Every morning, he meets me as I get out of bed. I mix my pre & head downstairs to lift. He finds his spot on the work bench nearby and just hangs out until I finish.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a video of my daughter and my dog.

[video=youtube;BNForrUJdWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNForrUJdWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
This is the same dog that used to sleep in the bed beside me before I was married almost 7 years ago. She had her own pillow and all. When my wife moved in, it took some getting used to. For about two months, when my wife would wake up in the morning, Sally would be right beside the bed looking at her face to face. Kinda creaped my wife out! It was just Sally's way of saying, " YOU'RE IN MY SPOT!!!"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Don't currently have a dog, but have to share these pictures & story from a childhood dog. (not sure if that's breaking the rules? Haha)

Anyways, my parents had a Dalmatian before I was born & from stories/home videos, he was pretty wild. Very hyper, quite the runner & basically was wired all day. My older cousins would try to play with Dice (his name) but he was so rough that it wasn't really "playing" to them.. Nibbling, biting on hair, jumping on them. Well, once I was born, they were kind of weary of having such a hyper dog around a baby, but I guess Dice made me an exception. lol I would crawl all over him, pull on his ears, lay on him & he wouldn't lay a paw on me. My parents thought it was quite a miracle compared to how he was with other kids. lol This thread just brought back some of those memories so I felt like I had to share!
I love that name for a Dalmation haha. Awesome story bro

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This will be ending soon and we will be kicking off another contest,better hurry before I choose!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
My training partner Jack. He loves to spot me on incline bench , pull overs and bench. Never fails when in lifting he always jumps on my stomach mid lift. He replaced my old training partner that I had for 14 years Eddie. Great dogs and loyal to the bone. Big dog in a little body.

Attachments

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I loved the entries we got here,all the pics were awesome!The winner for the Creatine is wicked422,me and my wife made that decision together,that 2nd pic of him sealed the deal,also cant forget that poodle pic we got from booneman77,looks like you get the t-shirt on that one!Both of you please PM me your info so I can get that stuff out to you!Im looking through some things right now to get this next one going!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the entries we got here,all the pics were awesome except for that creepy hamster StephenGarcia posted!The winner for the Creatine is wicked422,me and my wife made that decision together,that 2nd pic of him sealed the deal,also cant forget that poodle pic we got from booneman77,looks like you get the t-shirt on that one!Both of you please PM me your info so I can get that stuff out to you!Im looking through some things right now to get this next one going!
I didn't even do anything :,(

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
O.P. has been updated,new contest is up!