SNS 30 days of summer giveaway!!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i sh*t
    Healthy bowels FTW


  2. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Healthy bowels FTW
    haha i meant o sh*t
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    haha i meant o sh*t
    LOL, correct Vowels FTW!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^^ what? I had just always assumed it was to honor my April 11 bday.
    Shhhh,I told you not to spill our personal info
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Shhhh,I told you not to spill our personal info
    Ooooh, I thought you said not to'spoil' our personal info, which is why I store all info in my fridge...you can clearly see my confusion...
    •   
       


  6. Bumpage...

  7. Bulk beta alanine capsules

    FOR THE WIN. LOVE IT!

  8. Bump't to the top...might let this roll until tues...or might kill it later tonight...who's to say...jump on in here peeps...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Bump't to the top...might let this roll until tues...or might kill it later tonight...who's to say...jump on in here peeps...
    kill it! haha . this was actually a fun promo
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Bump't to the top...might let this roll until tues...or might kill it later tonight...who's to say...jump on in here peeps...
    Bump for a pre Labor Day ceremonial death tonight. You know, to honor America
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code Sparta10 for 10% off your order

  11. My user name is just indicative of pharmacology having been my favorite subject when I was studying to work in health care.

  12. Alright guys...it's...it's been....killed!

    Winner this round:

    Cumminslifter


    Congrats dooode!
    Send me a pm with what option you want and addy.

    For the other entries, thank you guys so much for participating, I always enjoy learning the backstory of things, it was fun.
    And stay tuned, plenty of more promos are coming up

  13. Do you have any good protein you want to give away?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Alright guys...it's...it's been....killed!

    Winner this round:

    Cumminslifter


    Congrats dooode!
    Send me a pm with what option you want and addy.

    For the other entries, thank you guys so much for participating, I always enjoy learning the backstory of things, it was fun.
    And stay tuned, plenty of more promos are coming up
    awesome man! sending now. thanks so much
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. last 30 days of cut, need some advice!
    By itzgambino in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. Warbird01's 30 Days of Mass with ActivaTe Xtreme
    By warbird01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 08:22 PM
  3. 30 Days Of Night- Trailer !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM
  4. Activate + 6-OXO after 30 days of BAM
    By Adamo1977 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 03:02 AM
  5. Chosen's 30 Days of T-1
    By chosen5 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 11:08 PM
Log in
Log in