SNS 30 days of summer giveaway!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post

It's all yours in exchange for a lifetime supply of cit mal haha
    I'll just submit that order...whilst I pm you a full release waiver for using it...

2. We'll let this roll thru tomorrow and get a winner tossed up tomorrow afternoon...boom! Balla.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    We'll let this roll thru tomorrow and get a winner tossed up tomorrow afternoon...boom! Balla.
    new product after that?
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

4. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post

new product after that?
    Si, senor

5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Si, senor
    cant wait to see
    •   

6. Winner: sprinterguy

Pls stop sprinting long enough to send me your info

And congrats!!!

7. We'll get a new entry opp posted up in here soon...hang tight.

8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Winner: sprinterguy

Pls stop sprinting long enough to send me your info

And congrats!!!
    Sent!!! Oh yeah!!! My gf better get ready!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    We'll get a new entry opp posted up in here soon...hang tight.
    hope its good!

10. Alright guise for this next part let's hear about how/why you came up with your username, if you want to embellish some, feel free.

To get the ball rolling, when creating mine I knew I wanted it to start with an 's' due to my name being Steven..but wanted something that came across as cool (at least somewhat) and not arrogant or pompus...guess I had been recently listening to some Tool, and being that 'schism' had always been my fav song of theirs, went with that but changed the 's' to a 'z', which just looked cooler to me...and thus my username was born...

Winner will choose from among:

1.*******GlycoPhase

2.*******Thyrocaps

3.*******Product of choice w/a 4 week (3x's week update min) log *requirement

Now your Turn!

GO!

11. My user name is the same as my yahoo name. The reason I chose that is because I am a die hard Forty Niners fan and when I originally set up my yahoo was during the 2006 NFL Draft which Reggie Bush was in. I was really hoping they would draft him hence niners4reggie. They instead drafted Vernon Davis so looks like they knew better than me
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. The story behind my user name starts at about age 14. I live in Ohio, & as a late year school trip, we traveled down to the notorious Serpent Mounds. It really was an awesome day of learning & hearing the story behind how it was created. The best part was our school had decided to travel down during a local Native American festival. A bunch of skill crafting, informative group conversations & you guessed it.. Pow Wows. I was thoroughly amazed by the Native American culture from that point on, how they embellish the spirits & embrace simple living. Also, it fit really well because my last name is Powers. The 41 comes from my school days as well which was my football number throughout my entire career. From that point on, basically every username for anything.. PSN, other forum log ins, has always been pow_wow41.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

13. i came up with my username because for my entire life i have been a hardcore dodge cummins fanatic. i created it when i joined BB.com when i was 17. the smell, the look, the sound, the badassness of a cummins diesel just makes me get all warm and fuzzy inside lol, my dad owns a 2001 dodge cummins and i absolutely love it. i grew up with this truck and even before then he owned a 97', so i have been around them my whole life. i am very found of them to because me and my dad spent 90% of our time together working out in the garage doing something with his truck. whether it was something simple as changing fluids to putting bigger injectors in it. we were always together and that's what i love most about it. it has also been hit 3 times by 3 different vehicles and not a scratch on it. one time a lexus rear ended us and it totally smashed the front end of the Lexus but it hit the receiver hitch of our truck. another time a van backed into us and caved the whole back end in but not a scratch on the truck. i think its invincible. when i was creating my username i also wanted to be somehow involved with lifting, so my brilliant 17 year old mind put cummins and lifter together to get cumminslifter. very in depth and thoughtful i know haha. below is my dads truck.

Name:  downsized_0606131103.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  30.6 KB

14. My username came from my childhood. My first name is Dan so naturally my cousin always called me Daniel Boone. Which evolved into booneman as I got older and more of my guy friends picked up in it. The first time I used it was as my original AIM screen name circa 1997 or so ha. The number 77 was just my number (7) twice since I believe it was already taken with just 1 7. I've used it pretty much everywhere since then.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

15. Off to an outstanding start guys, thanks!!

16. My user name took hrs of thought before I decided. I took the first letter in my first and last name and added a 1

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    My user name took hrs of thought before I decided. I took the first letter in my first and last name and added a 1
    I thought it was mini woman one?
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

18. I'll play

Mine is a take on my last name; a nickname I grew up with. It woulda been just plain Jigz but someone had taken that on another site and I wanted a 'universal' one.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

19. Mine was pretty simple for me,I have been called Mack since I was a kid,and as I got older and joined the Army it really became more normal than my real name.The 411 at the end really started for me when I was a kid,I was big into motorcross racing and that was my number,so it has always been my favorite number,not to mention I would like to think I have been known to offer some good info (411) so it was pretty simple for me and now you know me as Mack411
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

20. ^^ what? I had just always assumed it was to honor my April 11 bday.

21. pretty simple promo, where's e'vbody at?

22. Fckn Agmatine + citruline malate= wicked pumps

23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    pretty simple promo, where's e'vbody at?
    They're at the gym... Getting half assed workouts without their SNS supps ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Fckn Agmatine + citruline malate= wicked pumps
    2nd that motion.

25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    They're at the gym... Getting half assed workouts without their SNS supps ha
    i sh*t
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. last 30 days of cut, need some advice!
    By itzgambino in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. Warbird01's 30 Days of Mass with ActivaTe Xtreme
    By warbird01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 08:22 PM
  3. 30 Days Of Night- Trailer !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM
  4. Activate + 6-OXO after 30 days of BAM