Athletix NEW High Volume & Acute FX Stack!(Loggers needed)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Ultimate Pre-Workout STACK is HERE! We are looking for 3 members to log the Acute FX/High Volume stack. feedback on both products have been nothing but amazing, the samples from High Volume had 2.5g of Citrulline, the new formula has 5g! So this stack is going to be even better than what any of you guys tested.

Along with Plantago in High Volume :naughty:

This stack screams performance, endurance and pumps. If it was up to me I'd call this stack the natural edge because it doesn't get better than this!

I will be picking loggers in 1 week
:)

HIGH VOLUME & Acute FX Stack
HV and FX stack.jpg

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:
Are you on any medication?
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack?
Would you be willing to copy/paste your log on other forums?

Rules
*U.S and Canada Only
*Must be 18 or older
*Must have over 100 posts
*Must update log at least 3 times a week

[video=youtube;S-SifDQGe6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-SifDQGe6Q[/video]

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HERE WE GO!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for logs.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Weight: 217
How many times a week do you train?: 6x per week, one muscle group per day with hard and heavy weight training. Also 30 min cardio
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: I am in a cutting phase and protein is high but carbs less than 100g
Are you on any medication? NO
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 4 x per week
What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack? Just some whey isolate-post workout
Would you be willing to copy/paste your log on other forums? yes- I am also on Lockout forum, ******** forum, bb.com, PHF forum

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE]Age: 25

[/B]Sex: M

Weight: 175

How many times a week do you train?: 4-5

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: cut/recomp

Are you on any medication? No

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
everyday I train 4-5 times a week

What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack?

Whey
Multi
Fish oil
D3
Creatine
Gut health
Enzymes
Bcaa

Yes!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let the apps runneth over!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks
Sex: male
Weight: 197
How many times a week do you train?: 4-6
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: cut to recomp ( currently cutting might back off some and try to recomp running a Keto diet with weekly carb ups)
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 4-6
What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack? Just the basics and Titanium
Would you be willing to copy/paste your log on other forums? Sure anywhere it's aloud

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this is a wicked combo and will pack a nice punch. Let's get some more apps in!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Sex: male
Weight: 235
Height: 6'2"
I generally train 5 days a week. Here and there it will vary from 4-6 days

I'm in the midst of sort of a recomp. I'm attempting to cut some fat and put on as much muscle as possible. I don't count calories but I eat four clean meals a day, mostly consisting of vegetables, rice, chicken breast, and turkey burger.

I'm not on any medications.

I have a month left of an 8 week run with ABE, EP, and Alphamine. Other than that I always take a multivitamin, joint support, and use Afterglow as my post workout.

I could update after every lifting session which usually ends up being mon, tues, weds, fri, and sat.

I'm not really a member on any other lifting forums but I wouldn't have a problem joining bodybuilding.com or something like that to post the log

I'd absolutely love to try these supps out!!! I'm always seeking a crazy pump.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Sex: M

Weight: 175

How many times a week do you train?: 4-5

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: cut/recomp

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? everyday I train 4-5 times a week

Whey
Multi
Fish oil
D3
Creatine
Gut health
Enzymes
Bcaa

Yes!!!
This guy!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be a sick combo. I wonder how it would taste all mixed together lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really thought more people would apply. I don't want to be greedy since I have a tub coming for testing it. However, if people don't start applying I will lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP! 6 days left!

SPLocal

Awards
To cross reference my application on the PHF forums:

Weight: 173lbs, 5'8"
Training Frequency: 5x per week, currently employing Wendler's 5/3/1 for Powerlifting with goals to enter raw meets after a year of structured training.
Diet: Slowly bulking, goal weight would be 180lbs with reasonable bodyfat levels
Medication: None
Update Frequency: I can (and will) update the log daily following my training sessions.
Associated Supplements: Aside from general health staples (multi, fish oil), I have two bottles of SNS X-Gels, a run of which I feel would mesh well with High Volume's GMS content. ArA seems to be all the rage these days, and I want in on the gains.
Multi-Forum Logging: Of course! I have done this with past PH cycle logs as well as with my inter-cycle training logs--specifically at Anabolic Minds.

My logs are detailed, introspective, and constructive; I note exercises, loads, repetitions, caloric intake, and diet schemes. I also consistently include picture updates and, as of lately, video clips.

To date, I have completed 3 PH logs on PHF, 2 sponsored product logs, and several inter-cycle "natty" logs.
My most recent PH and inter-cycle logs were also maintained on the AM forums.

Rather than sell myself, I'll let the logs do the talking!

PH Logs (from oldest to most recent):

Eat, Train, Sleep: A Beginner's P-Mag Log
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/54336-eat-train-sleep-beginners-p-mag-log.html

Eat, Train, Sleep: Superdrol, Trenazone, and Stano
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/61677-eat-train-sleep-superdrol-trenazone-stano.html

Eat, Train, Sleep: Triumphalis, Trenazone, and Trestobol
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/229159-eat-train-sleep.html

Sponsored Supplement Logs:

Eat, Train Sleep: Natty Bulking with Purus Labs D-Pol
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/73426-eat-train-sleep-natural-bulking-d-pol.html

Eat, Train Sleep: Recomposition with Alphamine and Anabeta Elite
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/75318-eat-train-sleep-recomposition-alphamine-anabeta-elite.html

(LiveToLift will vouch for the PES log; Quintal and Grambo hooked me up for the D-Pol log)

Current Inter-Cycle Log:

Eat, Train, Sleep: A Long-Term Training Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/232165-eat-train-sleep.html

Thanks for providing the forum with this opportunity!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope people jump on this good looking profile.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to make this my 2nd log currently on stim break since I left for vacation
Pick this guy. And I know it's good to take a stim break when you're doing something out if the ordinary... But I'm so addicted my vacation would blow if I timed it then lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
pick me- i was your first follower on instagram :) and as of today there are 3 total! get on it haha
Sex:m
Weight:210
How many times a week do you train?:5
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:bulk
Are you on any medication?nope
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?4-5
What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack? basics-protein, creatine, vitamin, bcaa.
Would you be willing to copy/paste your log on other forums? of course... here and bb.com

Awards
  • Established

Weight: ~200

How many times a week do you train?: 6 days/ wk.

Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?: Transitioning from cut to recomp

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily and post responses multiple times per day (answering questions.. etc.)

What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack? I’m pretty flexible so I could adjust accordingly based on company preferences

Here’s what I’ve got on deck:
Multi-Vitamin
Fish oils
Glucosamine/ MSM/ Chondroitin
Gut health by Evomuse
Creatine monohydrate
AP by USPlabs
Intra Workouts: Modern BCAA+, and Purple Wraath
Post workout recovery: USPlabs’s OEP protein, Cellucor whey, Trutein, ON’s casein, Iforce’s Protean, nutrabolic’s Waxybolic

Would you be willing to copy/paste your log on other forums? Yes

My log is listed in my signature. This would be my first official sponsored log on AM! I’m a huge fan of the profile of these Pre’s and think I would be a great candidate! I also think the versatility of these is very attractive.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Sex:male
Weight:177
How many times a week do you train?:4
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:recomp
Are you on any medication? no
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? at least 4 times a week after each workout, more if i use it for any sort of sports or anything like that.
What other supplements would you be running with the High Volume & Acute FX Stack? alcar, lclt, glycobol, and x-gels in a couple of weeks
Would you be willing to copy/paste your log on other forums? yes, and put it in my sig

loooks like a sexy stack

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love seeing the enthusiasm behind these log apps! Keep em coming!

Reactions: 804
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring them apps!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be a very tough decision... great apps.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix has to hold the record for most give aways!!! Their them song should be Red hot chilipeppers Give it away now!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix has to hold the record for most give aways!!! Their them song should be Red hot chilipeppers Give it away now!!
No doubt!

They are giving away a lot of product on the list right now!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current type of Diet cut/bulk or recomp?:
Are you on any medication?

Male

235 ish

4 trainings 5 if I do conditioning

Diet: I eat 1g. Protein per bw. .45g fat per bw. Healthy carbs and no sugar fill the rest of my calories.
Tldr diet: meat, oats, sweet potato

No medication

I can log a minimum of.....
Wait for it.....
4x a week! As for detail I am finishing up a log for BioCor, and the reps said they were pleased.

Other supps: Creatine mono, omega 3, multivit., Bcaa's intraworkout.

I can put on other forums.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps, now lets see more!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards