Athletix NEW High Volume & Acute FX Stack!(Loggers needed)

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Best news I've heard in a while. Thanks
    I'll get my addy sent and start getting my routine and diet laid out. Think I'm going to tweak things a bit to take full advantage of this stack.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Products are NOT IN, but got it rolling:

    Athletix Sports High Volume and Acute FX Stack Log
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Thanks! All addys have just been sent out to Athletix, they should ship out this week.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks! All addys have just been sent out to Athletix, they should ship out this week.
    Cant wait!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. O man...Acute FX AND High Volume..... I don't think I've ever been this excited for logs, so pumped to see what you all think. I am loving the combo.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O man...Acute FX AND High Volume..... I don't think I've ever been this excited for logs, so pumped to see what you all think. I am loving the combo.
    Based on the profile alone, I know I'll love it! Some new ingredients to me, though! I looked in the mailbox twice today just in case... even though they probably haven't shipped yet...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Based on the profile alone, I know I'll love it! Some new ingredients to me, though! I looked in the mailbox twice today just in case... even though they probably haven't shipped yet...

    I just got the rest of the addresses last night so everything was sent to Athletix today, they will probably ship within the next couple days.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O man...Acute FX AND High Volume..... I don't think I've ever been this excited for logs, so pumped to see what you all think. I am loving the combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I just got the rest of the addresses last night so everything was sent to Athletix today, they will probably ship within the next couple days.


    This is just a little preview of what is to come





    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    Mesocycle #1
    Week 4 Day 3

    Tempo Indicator: (Eccentric:Pause:Concentric)

    Barbell Squat (2:1:1 Rep Tempo)
    3 Minute Rest
    275 x 10 (5 Sets)

    A1: Lying Leg Curls (3:1:3 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    100 x 8 (3 Sets)

    A2: Standing Leg Curl (3:1:3 Rep Tempo)
    90 Second Rest Between Superset
    50 Each Leg x 6 (3 Sets)

    B1: Adductor Machine (5:1:5)
    100 x 6 (4 Sets)

    B2: Leg Extension (5:1:5)
    30 Second Rest Between Superset
    40 Each Leg x 6 (4 Sets)

    Incline DB Bench Press: (2:1:1)
    90 Second Rest
    85's x 6 (4 Sets)

    Hammer Strength Pec Dec: (1:1:1)
    15 Second Rest
    130 x 4 (6 Sets)

    Bent Over DB Rear Lateral Raise: (1:1:1)
    60 Second Rest
    20's x 12 (5 Sets)

    Post-Workout:

    Dairy Queen Smores Blizzard:

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Great choices here! Looking forward to see some great logs!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cant wait for the product to come

    Been on a stim break for over 3 weeks! im ready for some STIMS!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Blizzard for post workout meal... gotta love it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Blizzard for post workout meal... gotta love it!
    Smores one too! That one is pretty good. Doesn't beat M&M though. Thats been my fav since I was a little kid and I don't think it'll ever change lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Love me a Reese's Blizzard
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Now that is hardcore!

    That blizzard looks so good
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. S'mores is one of DQ's best. I have always been a cookie dough blizzard fan myself.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. All this Blizzard talk.. I might have to check my email for a BOGO coupon LMAO
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    S'mores is one of DQ's best. I have always been a cookie dough blizzard fan myself.
    My fav used to be the crunchie bar blizzard but they stoppd making it where I live

    So now I normally pick oreo or smarties lol. Score is good too!


    Nothing sucks more than talking about yummy deserts while cutting
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    Nothing sucks more than talking about yummy deserts while cutting
    Ephedrine Blizzard's for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  19. Got my tracking number

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Got my tracking number
    Name:  ****-just-got-real.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  72.0 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    NO tracking # here.. Jealous....

    Real Talk ...

    Jeni's, Graeters, 2nd Street Creamery > Dairy Queen by 30 miles and twice on sundays.
    I take my ice cream serious.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    NO tracking # here.. Jealous....

    Real Talk ...

    Jeni's, Graeters, 2nd Street Creamery > Dairy Queen by 30 miles and twice on sundays.
    I take my ice cream serious.
    So do I... Ice cream is my ultimate weakness... usually gets me too..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    So do I... Ice cream is my ultimate weakness... usually gets me too..
    Thats why its always included in my free meal every week i have had so many flavors from so many companies i could write a book! I post a lot of my reviews on this website

    http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thats why its always included in my free meal every week i have had so many flavors from so many companies i could write a book! I post a lot of my reviews on this website

    http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/
    Do you only typically eat it on your free meal day?

    Man you are 'all things food'... pretty cool - thanks for the link.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Do you only typically eat it on your free meal day?

    Man you are 'all things food'... pretty cool - thanks for the link.
    Yeah, my diet year round is low in fat (around 50g) has been that way and works best for me, higher fats bloat me, make me groggy, make my energy drop and gym performance suffer, and i dont get a pump nor do i get great energy on higher fats. So therefore Jason has my diet lower in fat year round and much higher in carbs.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:37 AM
  2. Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review
    By domore in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 01:40 PM
  3. Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
  4. Athletx High Volume and Acute FX Sample review
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 03:18 PM
  5. New High Volume routine please critique
    By Overbech in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in