Sign Up for MAN Sports' 1%'ers club!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    How do I make sure I'm in?
    Have you clicked your heels 3 times?


  2. Heels clicked! Lol I spun in 3 circles and clapped m hands 4 times lmao

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Heels clicked! Lol I spun in 3 circles and clapped m hands 4 times lmao
    Your definitely in! This is going to be cool when this club starts Rollin!
    •   
       


  4. I'm pumped to try out the new protein.

  5. I just got te email about the protien, so I blasted it out to all my guys at the firehouse

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I just got te email about the protien, so I blasted it out to all my guys at the firehouse
    Sweet!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    How do I make sure I'm in?
    There's a joke to be made here
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  8. Sign up guys we need more %1Ers!!!

  9. Went to sign up and I guess I already did!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Went to sign up and I guess I already did!
    That's a true %1er . Signed up 2xs!!! Thanks bro for the support

  11. I must have done it through Facebook or twitter. Means you guys are doing good promoting yourselves!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    I must have done it through Facebook or twitter. Means you guys are doing good promoting yourselves!
    Hell ya building that %1ers army

  13. Who's signing up today? Lets get some more in here!

  14. Bump fr that!!! Join te gang boys and girls!!


    Hey Pete, piston and hvac did you guys check my log today... Not much to report but I had some questions?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Bump fr that!!! Join te gang boys and girls!!

    Hey Pete, piston and hvac did you guys check my log today... Not much to report but I had some questions?
    Already on it!

  16. Awesome I knew you would be!! I love this company

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Awesome I knew you would be!! I love this company
    We are building the MAN Army!!!!

  18. Morning bump for more recruits

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Morning bump for more recruits
    I love it!!!

  20. Sick swag to be released to 1%ers only...
    BOARD TYRANT

  21. Say what!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Sick swag to be released to 1%ers only...
    This is what I'm talking about! MAN gear to support the sickest supp company ever!

  23. In! Better late than never
    Junior

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Say what!
    I heard things...
    BOARD TYRANT

  25. Adding an ellipsis makes everything more dramatic...
    BOARD TYRANT

  26. Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post
    In! Better late than never
    Exactly!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    I heard things...
    You always have the inside word! Jealous !

  28. I see the army growing.......keep em rolling

  29. Don't forget to enter to win a year's supply of MAN on our Facebook page

    Oh, and something about exclusive deals through the 1%er club, or something when PF3 comes out.

    Maybe an exclusive product/ free MAN swag too. Possibilities are endless
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  30. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Don't forget to enter to win a year's supply of MAN on our Facebook page

    Oh, and something about exclusive deals through the 1%er club, or something when PF3 comes out.

    Maybe an exclusive product/ free MAN swag too. Possibilities are endless
    I'm liking all of this! MAN Swag is were it's at!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Don't forget to enter to win a year's supply of MAN on our Facebook page

    Oh, and something about exclusive deals through the 1%er club, or something when PF3 comes out.

    Maybe an exclusive product/ free MAN swag too. Possibilities are endless
    Can't go wrong with a full years supply of free stuff!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Don't forget to enter to win a year's supply of MAN on our Facebook page

    Oh, and something about exclusive deals through the 1%er club, or something when PF3 comes out.

    Maybe an exclusive product/ free MAN swag too. Possibilities are endless
    Tick tock...tick tock...
    BOARD TYRANT

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I just joined....I hope this doesn't get in the way of me being a member of a 1%er MC .....because ain't nobody got time to be a 2%er
    I think you'll be all good

  34. 7 Hours 40 min until Aug 1

  35. My alarm is set for 1201 lol

  36. Eastern Standard or Pacific?
    BOARD TYRANT

  37. What ever time zone you say.... You lead ill follow lol

  38. MAN 1%'s! This is where it's at!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:17 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 01:23 AM
  3. I'm going to sign up for judo Monday
    By poison in forum MMA
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:17 AM
  4. Just signed up for the muscle building program
    By firebird in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Log in
Log in