FREE PRODUCT available!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in the dark I suppose cause I don't wander too far from here. Your opinion why its frowned upon ?
Any of the negative reviews I've seen on there, people get negged for. A lot of the positive ones also people accuse the reviews of working for the company. They slammed NLA Performance accusing them of paying people to post positive reviews. To me, it's a tainted site and I wouldn't trust any of the reviews posted on that site. It is really hard to trust any reviews online these days, but that site is pretty bad....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
place is....different, surely

alas fellas - there aren't too many forums that have the fine knowledge and in-depth experience, that you can find here on wonderful AM.com ;)

like any other website tho -- it is advertising..in the world of marketing, it has its place

all we ask for is our reviewers to post over there, is the same identical honest feedback that has been posted here

nothing more

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad I am not the only one that thought some of those reviews were a joke over there by the so called
expert reviewers.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally have posted a few of my reviews over there. Yes some are definitely tainted.....NLA got schooled hard but I tend to believe there are a few good reviewers/reviews.

Snagency, unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of trying any Finaflex products but wouldn't mind it...(LOL)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I support NLA, and no longer visit that site. There may be some good reviewers but really I don't trust any of them. I mean just a review over there, they look ok, and then look at all the comments. Most of the time its people disrespecting the review and the reviewer because they don't like that someone disliked or liked the product being reviewed. So it's really just a big waste of time to spend any amount of time on that site at all.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
One question where are we supposed to post our reviews. I think I'm missing something from because I'm using the mobile site

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if possible, I'd like to get some Epi-V or 550-XD... And if neither, another PX Black would certainly do the trick.. Thanks guys, keep the solid products coming!
no PH products in this promo b-man (and we no longer produce the 550 or epiV), but we'll shoot out another PX Black for you!
now send me addy so I know where to send :D

thanks

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That site sucks, thanks for the support guys