Beta Testing, help out!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I've, been working on building a community forum for a organization to help veterans with PTSD, as well as anyone suffering from a history of substance abuse, eating disorders or anything else in that nature (though, everyone is welcome, and I think everyone can help support each other in one way or another)... It still needs some work, but if you guys could register and shoot me some feedback on it that would be awesome. Its basically a place to talk about active military duty/military families, veteran issue, mental health research/issues, substance abuse, addiction, supplement research, holistic techniques, as well as discuss everyday supplements/fitness, and theirs a invite only section for more advanced items/private discussion. Appreciate the help!

GAFoundations.org Forums

You can now sign up with one click

If any of you guys with a wealth of knowledge want to help out with making stickies/guides ect. That would be awesome!
(If you need access to the advanced section to just let me know)

EDIT: Wanted to add a bit more info about what the forum is for... Its a place where veterans with PTSD/people with mental health issues, people with a history of substance abuse or who suffer from some sort of a eating disorder or other. Can come be provide support and learn about the benefits of fitness and exercise. There are a few private sections for the discussion of more sensitive topics, and again anyone willing to help provide advice or help support the community are more then welcome. As long as you are there to provide support, and not to judge! Also, please be mindful that people may take something meant to be harmless the wrong way. Though, I do realize that everyone needs a laugh once in a while, and you are more then welcome to goof off, but please do it within the proper sections or private areas for this community is meant to firstly be a place to support those who need it or are currently trying to overcome a obstacle in there life

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
The forum looks good!! Very nice of u to look out for our vets!!
Thanks man! Though, I've been having some issue with the reply to post box on my end, but it may just be interference with my browser. If you get a chance, could you check if its displaced for you, on my end the white area where you write your comments is larger then the box surrounding it.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
currently running a giveaway for everyone who registers.

Edit: previous post was removed by the admin, this will be the solo thread discussing this topic. There is a giveaway being ran currently within the forum itself

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is certainly something the Admin at Anabolic Minds will appreciate.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
This is certainly something the Admin at Anabolic Minds will appreciate.
quite impressive, way to neg me 24 times in a row.... I see someone never made it out of middle school!

Edit: O, and the Admin is more then aware of this thread!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Just added a ask a professional section, where pros will randomly be stopping by to answer questions and give advice

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So if we were in the initial thread and signed up on the site are we still in te running? And where should we be checking for the updates and such here or the g?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
So if we were in the initial thread and signed up on the site are we still in te running? And where should we be checking for the updates and such here or the g?
Correct, you are still in it... I have everyone who has registered/from where... I may be picking someone later today, but don't worry even if your not selected there will be various giveaways happen for the next 4 weeks or so... all for new members

Edit: also just a heads up being a part of the community, and helping it grow will greatly increase your chances of winning...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct, you are still in it... I have everyone who has registered/from where... I may be picking someone later today, but don't worry even if your not selected there will be various giveaways happen for the next 4 weeks or so... all for new members

Edit: also just a heads up being a part of the community, and helping it grow will greatly increase your chances of winning...
So I assume you'll pm winners then since there's now a whole bunch if threads going ha?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
So I assume you'll pm winners then since there's now a whole bunch if threads going ha?
I'll probably post something publicly in the promo section, as well as PM... some people will be running logs/reviews, other will just be getting product or samples... it'll vary... though like I said above those who participate in the community in one way or another, are the ones I am keeping a eye out for... O, and just a heads up you should now have access to the advanced section

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll probably post something publicly in the promo section, as well as PM... some people will be running logs/reviews, other will just be getting product or samples... it'll vary... though like I said above those who participate in the community in one way or another, are the ones I am keeping a eye out for... O, and just a heads up you should now have access to the advanced section
Sounds good man. How's the app development coming along? That's like my am lifeline so that'd make it way easier for me in particular.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Sounds good man. How's the app development coming along? That's like my am lifeline so that'd make it way easier for me in particular.
Its actually been a lot of work... been looking for a work around to try, and make things easier/a simpler way to make it... Though, I haven't found anything yet, but hopefully I come across something

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
For some reason I haven't been able to get the rep button to function properly, but besides that everything else seem to be working okay... has anyone noticed anything that needs fixing?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For some reason I haven't been able to get the rep button to function properly, but besides that everything else seem to be working okay... has anyone noticed anything that needs fixing?
We need more members ha. Gotta get this party jumping

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
We need more members ha. Gotta get this party jumping
Yea, this is something I've been working on, and I've been brainstorming some ideas to hopefully make it happen... only time will tell!!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think of the new layout?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Alright, added one more new feature... its a point system that you can invest in a bank for interest, take loans, by lottery tickets ect ect... I gotta put some thought into if I am going to be using real money for this or not, but for now its just for fun, while things are being tested out... but if this is something you will us/electronic currency... let me know

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Good to see this in action,I just signed up and am looking forward in helping vets with PTSD any way that I can.
Right on man, glad to have you! I put you in the advanced group. So you should have access to some of the private sections.... Also, just generally speaking if anyone used FB to sign up and didn't change there username before they hit save... just pm me what you want to change it to

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
By popular demand, we are now offering tapatalk!! Its not the best looking app, but it is free and it does the trick for those who need it... Hopefully, we'll be able to put together a nicer more exclusive app by the end of the year

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
By popular demand, we are now offering tapatalk!! Its not the best looking app, but it is free and it does the trick for those who need it... Hopefully, we'll be able to put together a nicer more exclusive app by the end of the year
That's good news. Trying to navigate the site on my phone does my head in lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got on this and woo. Looks good man. Will def help get some more ppl in and active

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
The forum is now extremely mobile friendly, and can be used via a mobile browser extremely easily with out the use of any app... tapatalk is still available for those who want to use it.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Members can now jam out to your favorite tunes... feel free to come upload and share your music

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Pretty cool!
Someone pointed out that there may be some legal issues with the music industry with copyrights ect... so I decided to take it down... though, I am working on trying to get a radio player or something like pandora up

rockwholesale

Awards
What a noble idea! Its always encouraging to see people supporting those that have sacrificed so much to maintain our way of life. Kudos to you sir.