iForce Nutrition -you want that ISOTEAN? 6 testers needed!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    iForce Nutrition -you want that ISOTEAN? 6 testers needed!










    iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!


    How to apply
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".



    Rules for entering
    1. Must be within USA
    2. Must be 18+
    3. Must have 100+ posts
    4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.




  2. Senior Member
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Power
    1509593
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If only I wasn't logging Flexible to get rid of my pains....
  3. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    protein pwoder and a joint product shouldnt have much of an issue being logged at once...
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Power
    1509593
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    protein pwoder and a joint product shouldnt have much of an issue being logged at once...
    If you don't have a problem with it than I speak with the rep to see if he will let me.
  5. New Member
    fcbarca12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    51488
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

    Another iforce special?!

    I'm doing your conquer/nitrate log but if I could do isotean as well, that would be the best!!!! Y'all are my favorite company.

    1. I'm still searching for my perfect protein and I've never had any bad experiences with iforce. I love all of your products and have had great succes with all of them.

    2. I've never had a pure isolate protein. I've always used blends and while I like blends, I would love to try a pure isolate.

    3. Vanilla dream!!!

    Please let me do this one also Vaughn!!! Haha.
  6. New Member
    fcbarca12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    51488
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

    I could do a joint log or really anything!!
  7. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,703
    Rep Power
    5574704
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!

    How to apply
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".

    Rules for entering
    1. Must be within USA
    2. Must be 18+
    3. Must have 100+ posts
    4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.
    I'd definitely like to give this a try! I've had great experiences lately with iForce products (and training articles).

    1. I'm currently in a cutting phase for the next 4 weeks, followed by a deload week and then a bulking phase. I'd like to give isotean a try first to finish off my cut as it would be a great high protein addition to my diet (30g is 3-5g more then almost any others). As well during the deload and bulk I can get my protein easier without trying too hard. With minimal fat and carbs also this will allow me to eat more whole foods to get my nutrients so no wasted cals.

    2. American Pro whey Isolate, Isopure, syntha-6, hydrowhey

    3. Vanilla Dream would be my choice. Huge vanilla junkie and have tried just about every vanilla whey out there.

    25yrs old, training for 7yrs, 4 serious, 2 serious dieting, I eat very clean and regimented so any comparisons will be very easy for changes in recovery. Also with my current situation (assuming this is a tub) I would be able to log through different training styles and compare the impact on a cut/bulk/deload.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  8. Professional Member
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,186
    Rep Power
    3299539
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    28.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Exciting! Ppl get on this ASAP!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  9. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,931
    Rep Power
    1016848
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    20.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would be down to try some Vanilla .
    I've used iso-100 , isoflex . I generally don't use iso's because of cost but when I do it's Allmax isoflex .

    If its for more then a few servings I would certainly be able to update 3-4 times per week. I'd give a honest review as I'm highly critical of proteins . So much competition there's no reason to settle anymore for sub par in quality or taste .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  10. Senior Member
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Power
    1509593
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bossman gave me the ok to run this along with Flexible. So here we go.

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    I like to train fasted but some day I just wake up starving and I like to drink a protein shake before hitting the gym. An isolate protein shake would be much better than a regular whey shake. Also I like to cook with protein but most whey protein give me major farts when I cook with it lol. Idk its weird, regular shakes with water and milk are ok but when I cook them farts come alive, probably the extra stuff I put in the recipes. I never cooked with iso either so that will be a new experience.

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    Isobolic, SRO, RTD Isopure. As well as of samples of ISOFLEX and Nitro Tech.

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".
    I like all 3 flavors, I'm a huge fan of Strawberries protein and whenever there is a chance to choose I choose strawberries. But I wouldn't mind trying the Mighty Milk Chocolate or Vanilla Dream either. But I would have to go with Vanilla Dream!

  11. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    3584146
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Love iForce products and am curious about this new isolate protein offering. I'll throw in an app here, thanks for your consideration.

    Current goals:
    Bulking in a controlled fashion.

    Training Style:
    7days a week, predominantly strength

    Nutrition Style:
    Clean diet and tracked every day.

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN: Always looking for a way to increase my daily intake of protein and shakes are the answer for someone my size that can't handle large meals. Always looking out for better tasting and nutritionally superior isolate based protein powders. Noticed your serving has more protein and less carbs than others I've tried.
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison: Bluebonnet, NLA Recover-D and Jay Robb.
    3. Mighty Milk Chocolate please, but any flavor will be fine.
  12. New Member
    memphis_slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    123162
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post








    iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!


    How to apply
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".



    Rules for entering
    1. Must be within USA
    2. Must be 18+
    3. Must have 100+ posts
    4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.



    I'm always on the hunt for new and better protein. I'd love to try this out and use it as part of my current 12-week program. My goal is to bring up a few weak points over the next 12 weeks in prep for my last physique show of the year. I'm lifting heavy 5 days a week, the fifth day being a repeat chest/shoulders/traps day. Bootcamp and hiit cardio is still 4 times a week on top of the lifting.
    I have used Isopure, hydrowhey, allmax iso, and american iso in the past.
    I would be interested in trying the strawberry. It seems as though a lot of guys are going towards the chocolate and vanilla and I like throwing in different flavors.
    I have no problem posting on near daily basis and can give a good review and honest feedback.
  13. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm in.

    1. I've never bought whey isolate
    2. Read above
    3. I would like to try strawberries and cream but I'll try any flavor if need be
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,570
    Rep Power
    6734056
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post








    iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!


    How to apply
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".



    Rules for entering
    1. Must be within USA
    2. Must be 18+
    3. Must have 100+ posts
    4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.



    1. I want to try it because it looks tasty, and I really like isolates, they don't seem bother my stomach. I have irritable bowel syndrome and a lot of proteins do make me bloated and uncomfortable. Especially proteins with a lot of carbs and additives. I used to have to take medication for it, but stopped because they had to keep raising the dosage. Just have to learn to avoid certain types of foods.

    2. My normal isolate that I use is Iso-ology. I've tried others but just didn't like them as much as iso-ology. About 10 years ago I used Isopure, but I really don't like thin mixing proteins. A lot of the time I just purchase isolate/concentrate mix and deal with the bloat and stomach discomfort. Some products my stomach feels fine, others I get pretty bad bloating and/or stomach discomfort. Really after being diagnosed around 20-22 years ago you get used to dealing with stomach problems/gas/bloating. Medication is fine but I really don't like depending on it. It can depend on the brand also. Sometimes, if I eat one food one time I'll be fine. Then a week or two later and I'll be in the bathroom all day. You really learn what foods are ok and what aren't.

    3. I'd like to try the Strawberry.


    Very interested in this.
  15. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

    1. I would like to try Isotean because the nutritional profile fits into my macros currently quite perfectly (on a cut). Plus, I prefer isolates over regular whey when I can afford them.

    2. I have used Dymatize Iso-100 and their many flavors prior so I feel I have a pretty good base to know what to look for.

    3. Vanilla Dream or Strawberries and Cream sound appealing and sound like they would go good with some protein recipes!

    4. I can update at least twice a week and always vary my mixing liquids between water, milk and almond milk already. Pictures would be available as well to help fellow AMers.

    Thanks for the opportunity!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  16. New Member
    johnny75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    17925
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%

    1. I would like the opportunity to log ISOTEAN because:
    a. iforce produces quality products that I like (examples: Joint Help, Athletic-Multi, LiGHts Outs, Hemavol, Protean-Red Velvet is my favorite, but also hardest to find) I have also logged iforce's : Lights-Out & Joint Help with reviews.
    b. I am currently cutting; eating fruits & vegetables for my main carbohydrate sources. Dropping 1-3 lbs. per week.
    c. The carb / fat / protein profile for ISOTEAN looks great for an Isolate Protean & I'm anxious to try it.
    d. I am currently taking IFORCES: Protean: Vanilla Mint (daily), Athletic Multi (daily) & Hemavol (preworkout).
    Adding ISOTEAN daily post workout to my arsenal would be awesome!

    2. I have tried : Dymatize: Iso-100, TruNutrition Science: ISO-ology, Gaspari Nutrition: IsoFusion

    3. I would like to try 'Mighty Milk Chocolate' or 'Strawberries & Cream'.
  17. Advanced Member
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    415431
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN

    I have just finished a conquer log. I have had a lot of success with your product line- hemavol, conquer, compete and also Protean. I have always used whey isolates because they just go into you system fast after a long and hard workout.

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison.

    Dymatize ISO-100, MHP isofast, ISOPURE both powder and RTD, IsoBolic, Syntha-6 Isolate and TC-F isolate.

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream"

    I would like to try the Mighty Milk Chocolate or Strawberries and cream. I make smoothes and muffins and even ice cream with protein powder.

    I train everyday of the week and hit one muscle group per day. I have been a BBer for 18 years and know my body very well. My goals are to cut down for the summer. I am now at 223 and hope to cut without losing much muscle mass. I am on clen at 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. No other supplements are used- just clen and also some ALR chain'd reaction(can be stopped for log).
  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Decisions to come soon, get the apps in now guys!!!

    Mike
  19. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!

    How to apply
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".

    Rules for entering
    1. Must be within USA
    2. Must be 18+
    3. Must have 100+ posts
    4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.
    -1)I always try to find a isolated protein that taste good, good ingredients, good to my gut, and is overall good value. By trying the ISOTEAN I can try an isolate protein and give a solid review for others looking for a new protein source.

    2)nearly all. I have tried Dymatize, ON, Labrada, Protein Factory, Brutal Alchemy, ANSI, and many others.

    3)To be honest I'd try any. I frequently change flavors as I drink protein for several meals a day. I wake up at 4 am and get home at 8 pm. I start my day with a shake and usually have a mid afternoon blended shake with fruits or oats and then a post workout drive home shake. I mix with water or almond milk.

    1) Done- moved here just to apply.
    2)I am good here too.
    3)got em.
    4)2 updates, too easy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717790
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!

    How to apply
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".

    Rules for entering
    1. Must be within USA
    2. Must be 18+
    3. Must have 100+ posts
    4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.
    I want to try isotean because I'm doing a conquer potassium Nitrate stack and its working well I have protein but never used IForce protein.

    Never have used Iso protein.

    I would have to say Strawberries and cream
  21. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    1513005
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN - I have used many i force protducts (intimidate, maximize v2, maximize intense, heart help, hemavol, fish oil, active multi, joint help), and know that Iforce makes great, solid, products that work, and work well, and would love to try a protein powder made by them.

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison - Cellucor whey, isopure, optimum gold standard and hydrowhey. Iso flex isolate, VPX whey isolate

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream". Mighty Milk Chocolate
  22. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'd definitely like to give this a try! I've had great experiences lately with iForce products (and training articles).

    1. I'm currently in a cutting phase for the next 4 weeks, followed by a deload week and then a bulking phase. I'd like to give isotean a try first to finish off my cut as it would be a great high protein addition to my diet (30g is 3-5g more then almost any others). As well during the deload and bulk I can get my protein easier without trying too hard. With minimal fat and carbs also this will allow me to eat more whole foods to get my nutrients so no wasted cals.

    2. American Pro whey Isolate, Isopure, syntha-6, hydrowhey

    3. Vanilla Dream would be my choice. Huge vanilla junkie and have tried just about every vanilla whey out there.

    25yrs old, training for 7yrs, 4 serious, 2 serious dieting, I eat very clean and regimented so any comparisons will be very easy for changes in recovery. Also with my current situation (assuming this is a tub) I would be able to log through different training styles and compare the impact on a cut/bulk/deload.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Bossman gave me the ok to run this along with Flexible. So here we go.

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
    I like to train fasted but some day I just wake up starving and I like to drink a protein shake before hitting the gym. An isolate protein shake would be much better than a regular whey shake. Also I like to cook with protein but most whey protein give me major farts when I cook with it lol. Idk its weird, regular shakes with water and milk are ok but when I cook them farts come alive, probably the extra stuff I put in the recipes. I never cooked with iso either so that will be a new experience.

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
    Isobolic, SRO, RTD Isopure. As well as of samples of ISOFLEX and Nitro Tech.

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".
    I like all 3 flavors, I'm a huge fan of Strawberries protein and whenever there is a chance to choose I choose strawberries. But I wouldn't mind trying the Mighty Milk Chocolate or Vanilla Dream either. But I would have to go with Vanilla Dream!

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Love iForce products and am curious about this new isolate protein offering. I'll throw in an app here, thanks for your consideration.

    Current goals:
    Bulking in a controlled fashion.

    Training Style:
    7days a week, predominantly strength

    Nutrition Style:
    Clean diet and tracked every day.

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN: Always looking for a way to increase my daily intake of protein and shakes are the answer for someone my size that can't handle large meals. Always looking out for better tasting and nutritionally superior isolate based protein powders. Noticed your serving has more protein and less carbs than others I've tried.
    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison: Bluebonnet, NLA Recover-D and Jay Robb.
    3. Mighty Milk Chocolate please, but any flavor will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm in.

    1. I've never bought whey isolate
    2. Read above
    3. I would like to try strawberries and cream but I'll try any flavor if need be
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    1. I want to try it because it looks tasty, and I really like isolates, they don't seem bother my stomach. I have irritable bowel syndrome and a lot of proteins do make me bloated and uncomfortable. Especially proteins with a lot of carbs and additives. I used to have to take medication for it, but stopped because they had to keep raising the dosage. Just have to learn to avoid certain types of foods.

    2. My normal isolate that I use is Iso-ology. I've tried others but just didn't like them as much as iso-ology. About 10 years ago I used Isopure, but I really don't like thin mixing proteins. A lot of the time I just purchase isolate/concentrate mix and deal with the bloat and stomach discomfort. Some products my stomach feels fine, others I get pretty bad bloating and/or stomach discomfort. Really after being diagnosed around 20-22 years ago you get used to dealing with stomach problems/gas/bloating. Medication is fine but I really don't like depending on it. It can depend on the brand also. Sometimes, if I eat one food one time I'll be fine. Then a week or two later and I'll be in the bathroom all day. You really learn what foods are ok and what aren't.

    3. I'd like to try the Strawberry.


    Very interested in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN - I have used many i force protducts (intimidate, maximize v2, maximize intense, heart help, hemavol, fish oil, active multi, joint help), and know that Iforce makes great, solid, products that work, and work well, and would love to try a protein powder made by them.

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison - Cellucor whey, isopure, optimum gold standard and hydrowhey. Iso flex isolate, VPX whey isolate

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream". Mighty Milk Chocolate


    winners, please PM full names, addresses, and flavor choice(must match what you requested in your post).
  23. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,037
    Rep Power
    3584146
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Thanks Vaughn! Congrats winners!
  24. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    1513005
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Awsome, never got to log protein before.....gonna be epic, I promise...before and after pics as well
  25. Senior Member
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Power
    1509593
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thank you very much for the opportunity! PM sent.
  26. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    1584650
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    US resident, 24 yrs old, Training for the past 5 years. Finishing up my cutting season now. Will be going for some lean mass in the upcoming months, so an Isolate protein would be optimal for my post-workout nutrition needs. I already have my own personal (not-sponsored) logging going on, where I typically post at least once per day.

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN: I would like to try Isotean because I trust and enjoy many of the Iforce products currently (Conquer, Compete, Hemavol, and of course Protean). I am a big fan of Isolate Proteins, and I think with a name like Iforce- Its going to be top tier!

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison: I have tried Muscle Gauge Nutrition american ISO (All flavors except cinnamon bun), XF ultra peptide isolate (chocolate), Dymatize ISO-100 (Chocolate, Vanilla), Syntha-6 Isolate (Chocolate milkshake), and Tru-nutrition's (company that makes trutein) ISO-ology (Chocolate, and Chocolate PB cup)

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream": To be quite honest, I would like to try Mighty Milk Chocolate, and Strawberries and creme. I'm usually not a fan of vanilla as much. I think the way Iforce dominated with Red velvet cake, The strawberries and creme should be the next big hit!

    Thanks IFORCE!
  27. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    1584650
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Guess I'm late on that! lol
  28. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,703
    Rep Power
    5574704
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Wooohoooo can't wait to wrap my lips around this!
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  29. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,412
    Rep Power
    3051044
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Wooohoooo can't wait to wrap my lips around this!
    Well now.... Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  30. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,570
    Rep Power
    6734056
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Excellent, pm sent.
  31. Advanced Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    717790
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Congrats winners maybe I can get this epic protein next time !!
  32. Senior Member
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Power
    1509593
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Wooohoooo can't wait to wrap my lips around this!
    Oh boy. lol
  33. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Excellent, thanks!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    403151
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is this a lactose free product? Looks interesting.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  35. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,621
    Rep Power
    909630
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN - Back when I started lifting 20 yrs ago stomach could tolerate all types of Protein fast forward now, I can only tolerate Isolates, I have been hooked on the same one as of late but am looking for a change

    2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison - IntraPro, Dymatize Elite, Isopure, Oxyelite

    3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream". - Mighty Milk Chocolate
  36. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Congrats guys!! Be sure to post links to logs in this thread!!
  37. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    these should all ship today
  38. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    these should all ship today
    BUMP for people to see before they ask!
  39. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    1513005
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    these should all ship today
    Can't wait!!! Thanks again!
  40. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,090
    Rep Power
    1856205
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    76.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    damn awesome promo, i have always wanted to try protean. i always hear it recommended for its taste
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Show us how you use iForce, and log any iForce product you want!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 03:16 AM
  2. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:51 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:34 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 12:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in