iForce Nutrition -you want that ISOTEAN? 6 testers needed!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+3] iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go![/size]

How to apply
1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN
2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".

Rules for entering
1. Must be within USA
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have 100+ posts
4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only I wasn't logging Flexible to get rid of my pains....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
protein pwoder and a joint product shouldnt have much of an issue being logged at once...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
protein pwoder and a joint product shouldnt have much of an issue being logged at once...
If you don't have a problem with it than I speak with the rep to see if he will let me.

fcbarca12

Awards
Another iforce special?!

I'm doing your conquer/nitrate log but if I could do isotean as well, that would be the best!!!! Y'all are my favorite company.

1. I'm still searching for my perfect protein and I've never had any bad experiences with iforce. I love all of your products and have had great succes with all of them.

2. I've never had a pure isolate protein. I've always used blends and while I like blends, I would love to try a pure isolate.

3. Vanilla dream!!!

Please let me do this one also Vaughn!!! Haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go!

How to apply
2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison
3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream".

Rules for entering
1. Must be within USA
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have 100+ posts
4. Must be willing to give 2 updates per week on the following: how you're mixing your Isotean(milk? water? almond milk? liquid levels), flavor(explain in as much detail as possible), mix-ability, consistency, and how it is helping you recover quicker from workouts.
I'd definitely like to give this a try! I've had great experiences lately with iForce products (and training articles).

1. I'm currently in a cutting phase for the next 4 weeks, followed by a deload week and then a bulking phase. I'd like to give isotean a try first to finish off my cut as it would be a great high protein addition to my diet (30g is 3-5g more then almost any others). As well during the deload and bulk I can get my protein easier without trying too hard. With minimal fat and carbs also this will allow me to eat more whole foods to get my nutrients so no wasted cals.

2. American Pro whey Isolate, Isopure, syntha-6, hydrowhey

3. Vanilla Dream would be my choice. Huge vanilla junkie and have tried just about every vanilla whey out there.

25yrs old, training for 7yrs, 4 serious, 2 serious dieting, I eat very clean and regimented so any comparisons will be very easy for changes in recovery. Also with my current situation (assuming this is a tub) I would be able to log through different training styles and compare the impact on a cut/bulk/deload.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exciting! Ppl get on this ASAP!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would be down to try some Vanilla .
I've used iso-100 , isoflex . I generally don't use iso's because of cost but when I do it's Allmax isoflex .

If its for more then a few servings I would certainly be able to update 3-4 times per week. I'd give a honest review as I'm highly critical of proteins . So much competition there's no reason to settle anymore for sub par in quality or taste .

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bossman gave me the ok to run this along with Flexible. So here we go.

I like to train fasted but some day I just wake up starving and I like to drink a protein shake before hitting the gym. An isolate protein shake would be much better than a regular whey shake. Also I like to cook with protein but most whey protein give me major farts when I cook with it lol. Idk its weird, regular shakes with water and milk are ok but when I cook them farts come alive, probably the extra stuff I put in the recipes. I never cooked with iso either so that will be a new experience.

Isobolic, SRO, RTD Isopure. As well as of samples of ISOFLEX and Nitro Tech.

I like all 3 flavors, I'm a huge fan of Strawberries protein and whenever there is a chance to choose I choose strawberries. But I wouldn't mind trying the Mighty Milk Chocolate or Vanilla Dream either. But I would have to go with Vanilla Dream!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love iForce products and am curious about this new isolate protein offering. I'll throw in an app here, thanks for your consideration.

Current goals:
Bulking in a controlled fashion.

Training Style:
7days a week, predominantly strength

Nutrition Style:
Clean diet and tracked every day.

1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN: Always looking for a way to increase my daily intake of protein and shakes are the answer for someone my size that can't handle large meals. Always looking out for better tasting and nutritionally superior isolate based protein powders. Noticed your serving has more protein and less carbs than others I've tried.
2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison: Bluebonnet, NLA Recover-D and Jay Robb.
3. Mighty Milk Chocolate please, but any flavor will be fine.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards

[size=+3] iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go![/size]

How to apply

Rules for entering
1. Must be within USA
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have 100+ posts

I'm always on the hunt for new and better protein. I'd love to try this out and use it as part of my current 12-week program. My goal is to bring up a few weak points over the next 12 weeks in prep for my last physique show of the year. I'm lifting heavy 5 days a week, the fifth day being a repeat chest/shoulders/traps day. Bootcamp and hiit cardio is still 4 times a week on top of the lifting.
I have used Isopure, hydrowhey, allmax iso, and american iso in the past.
I would be interested in trying the strawberry. It seems as though a lot of guys are going towards the chocolate and vanilla and I like throwing in different flavors.
I have no problem posting on near daily basis and can give a good review and honest feedback.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in.

1. I've never bought whey isolate
2. Read above
3. I would like to try strawberries and cream but I'll try any flavor if need be

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[SIZE=+3] iForce needs 6 testers, 2 for each flavor, to give ISOTEAN a go![/SIZE]

How to apply

Rules for entering
1. Must be within USA
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have 100+ posts

1. I want to try it because it looks tasty, and I really like isolates, they don't seem bother my stomach. I have irritable bowel syndrome and a lot of proteins do make me bloated and uncomfortable. Especially proteins with a lot of carbs and additives. I used to have to take medication for it, but stopped because they had to keep raising the dosage. Just have to learn to avoid certain types of foods.

2. My normal isolate that I use is Iso-ology. I've tried others but just didn't like them as much as iso-ology. About 10 years ago I used Isopure, but I really don't like thin mixing proteins. A lot of the time I just purchase isolate/concentrate mix and deal with the bloat and stomach discomfort. Some products my stomach feels fine, others I get pretty bad bloating and/or stomach discomfort. Really after being diagnosed around 20-22 years ago you get used to dealing with stomach problems/gas/bloating. Medication is fine but I really don't like depending on it. It can depend on the brand also. Sometimes, if I eat one food one time I'll be fine. Then a week or two later and I'll be in the bathroom all day. You really learn what foods are ok and what aren't.

3. I'd like to try the Strawberry.

Very interested in this.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
1. I would like to try Isotean because the nutritional profile fits into my macros currently quite perfectly (on a cut). Plus, I prefer isolates over regular whey when I can afford them.

2. I have used Dymatize Iso-100 and their many flavors prior so I feel I have a pretty good base to know what to look for.

3. Vanilla Dream or Strawberries and Cream sound appealing and sound like they would go good with some protein recipes!

4. I can update at least twice a week and always vary my mixing liquids between water, milk and almond milk already. Pictures would be available as well to help fellow AMers.

Thanks for the opportunity!

johnny75

Awards
1. I would like the opportunity to log ISOTEAN because:
a. iforce produces quality products that I like (examples: Joint Help, Athletic-Multi, LiGHts Outs, Hemavol, Protean-Red Velvet is my favorite, but also hardest to find) I have also logged iforce's : Lights-Out & Joint Help with reviews.
b. I am currently cutting; eating fruits & vegetables for my main carbohydrate sources. Dropping 1-3 lbs. per week.
c. The carb / fat / protein profile for ISOTEAN looks great for an Isolate Protean & I'm anxious to try it.
d. I am currently taking IFORCES: Protean: Vanilla Mint (daily), Athletic Multi (daily) & Hemavol (preworkout).
Adding ISOTEAN daily post workout to my arsenal would be awesome!

2. I have tried : Dymatize: Iso-100, TruNutrition Science: ISO-ology, Gaspari Nutrition: IsoFusion

3. I would like to try 'Mighty Milk Chocolate' or 'Strawberries & Cream'.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established

I have just finished a conquer log. I have had a lot of success with your product line- hemavol, conquer, compete and also Protean. I have always used whey isolates because they just go into you system fast after a long and hard workout.

2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison.

Dymatize ISO-100, MHP isofast, ISOPURE both powder and RTD, IsoBolic, Syntha-6 Isolate and TC-F isolate.

3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream"

I would like to try the Mighty Milk Chocolate or Strawberries and cream. I make smoothes and muffins and even ice cream with protein powder.

I train everyday of the week and hit one muscle group per day. I have been a BBer for 18 years and know my body very well. My goals are to cut down for the summer. I am now at 223 and hope to cut without losing much muscle mass. I am on clen at 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. No other supplements are used- just clen and also some ALR chain'd reaction(can be stopped for log).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decisions to come soon, get the apps in now guys!!!

Mike

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

How to apply

Rules for entering
1. Must be within USA
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have 100+ posts
-1)I always try to find a isolated protein that taste good, good ingredients, good to my gut, and is overall good value. By trying the ISOTEAN I can try an isolate protein and give a solid review for others looking for a new protein source.

2)nearly all. I have tried Dymatize, ON, Labrada, Protein Factory, Brutal Alchemy, ANSI, and many others.

3)To be honest I'd try any. I frequently change flavors as I drink protein for several meals a day. I wake up at 4 am and get home at 8 pm. I start my day with a shake and usually have a mid afternoon blended shake with fruits or oats and then a post workout drive home shake. I mix with water or almond milk.

1) Done- moved here just to apply. ;)
2)I am good here too.
3)got em.
4)2 updates, too easy

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards

How to apply

Rules for entering
1. Must be within USA
2. Must be 18+
3. Must have 100+ posts
I want to try isotean because I'm doing a conquer potassium Nitrate stack and its working well I have protein but never used IForce protein.

Never have used Iso protein.

I would have to say Strawberries and cream

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN - I have used many i force protducts (intimidate, maximize v2, maximize intense, heart help, hemavol, fish oil, active multi, joint help), and know that Iforce makes great, solid, products that work, and work well, and would love to try a protein powder made by them.

2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison - Cellucor whey, isopure, optimum gold standard and hydrowhey. Iso flex isolate, VPX whey isolate

3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream". Mighty Milk Chocolate

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely like to give this a try! I've had great experiences lately with iForce products (and training articles).

1. I'm currently in a cutting phase for the next 4 weeks, followed by a deload week and then a bulking phase. I'd like to give isotean a try first to finish off my cut as it would be a great high protein addition to my diet (30g is 3-5g more then almost any others). As well during the deload and bulk I can get my protein easier without trying too hard. With minimal fat and carbs also this will allow me to eat more whole foods to get my nutrients so no wasted cals.

2. American Pro whey Isolate, Isopure, syntha-6, hydrowhey

3. Vanilla Dream would be my choice. Huge vanilla junkie and have tried just about every vanilla whey out there.

25yrs old, training for 7yrs, 4 serious, 2 serious dieting, I eat very clean and regimented so any comparisons will be very easy for changes in recovery. Also with my current situation (assuming this is a tub) I would be able to log through different training styles and compare the impact on a cut/bulk/deload.
Bossman gave me the ok to run this along with Flexible. So here we go.

I like to train fasted but some day I just wake up starving and I like to drink a protein shake before hitting the gym. An isolate protein shake would be much better than a regular whey shake. Also I like to cook with protein but most whey protein give me major farts when I cook with it lol. Idk its weird, regular shakes with water and milk are ok but when I cook them farts come alive, probably the extra stuff I put in the recipes. I never cooked with iso either so that will be a new experience.

Isobolic, SRO, RTD Isopure. As well as of samples of ISOFLEX and Nitro Tech.

I like all 3 flavors, I'm a huge fan of Strawberries protein and whenever there is a chance to choose I choose strawberries. But I wouldn't mind trying the Mighty Milk Chocolate or Vanilla Dream either. But I would have to go with Vanilla Dream!

Love iForce products and am curious about this new isolate protein offering. I'll throw in an app here, thanks for your consideration.

Current goals:
Bulking in a controlled fashion.

Training Style:
7days a week, predominantly strength

Nutrition Style:
Clean diet and tracked every day.

1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN: Always looking for a way to increase my daily intake of protein and shakes are the answer for someone my size that can't handle large meals. Always looking out for better tasting and nutritionally superior isolate based protein powders. Noticed your serving has more protein and less carbs than others I've tried.
2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison: Bluebonnet, NLA Recover-D and Jay Robb.
3. Mighty Milk Chocolate please, but any flavor will be fine.
I'm in.

1. I've never bought whey isolate
2. Read above
3. I would like to try strawberries and cream but I'll try any flavor if need be
1. I want to try it because it looks tasty, and I really like isolates, they don't seem bother my stomach. I have irritable bowel syndrome and a lot of proteins do make me bloated and uncomfortable. Especially proteins with a lot of carbs and additives. I used to have to take medication for it, but stopped because they had to keep raising the dosage. Just have to learn to avoid certain types of foods.

2. My normal isolate that I use is Iso-ology. I've tried others but just didn't like them as much as iso-ology. About 10 years ago I used Isopure, but I really don't like thin mixing proteins. A lot of the time I just purchase isolate/concentrate mix and deal with the bloat and stomach discomfort. Some products my stomach feels fine, others I get pretty bad bloating and/or stomach discomfort. Really after being diagnosed around 20-22 years ago you get used to dealing with stomach problems/gas/bloating. Medication is fine but I really don't like depending on it. It can depend on the brand also. Sometimes, if I eat one food one time I'll be fine. Then a week or two later and I'll be in the bathroom all day. You really learn what foods are ok and what aren't.

3. I'd like to try the Strawberry.

Very interested in this.
1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN - I have used many i force protducts (intimidate, maximize v2, maximize intense, heart help, hemavol, fish oil, active multi, joint help), and know that Iforce makes great, solid, products that work, and work well, and would love to try a protein powder made by them.

2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison - Cellucor whey, isopure, optimum gold standard and hydrowhey. Iso flex isolate, VPX whey isolate

3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream". Mighty Milk Chocolate

winners, please PM full names, addresses, and flavor choice(must match what you requested in your post).

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Vaughn! Congrats winners!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awsome, never got to log protein before.....gonna be epic, I promise...before and after pics as well

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much for the opportunity! PM sent.

Awards
  • Established
US resident, 24 yrs old, Training for the past 5 years. Finishing up my cutting season now. Will be going for some lean mass in the upcoming months, so an Isolate protein would be optimal for my post-workout nutrition needs. I already have my own personal (not-sponsored) logging going on, where I typically post at least once per day.

1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN: I would like to try Isotean because I trust and enjoy many of the Iforce products currently (Conquer, Compete, Hemavol, and of course Protean). I am a big fan of Isolate Proteins, and I think with a name like Iforce- Its going to be top tier!

2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison: I have tried Muscle Gauge Nutrition american ISO (All flavors except cinnamon bun), XF ultra peptide isolate (chocolate), Dymatize ISO-100 (Chocolate, Vanilla), Syntha-6 Isolate (Chocolate milkshake), and Tru-nutrition's (company that makes trutein) ISO-ology (Chocolate, and Chocolate PB cup)

3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream": To be quite honest, I would like to try Mighty Milk Chocolate, and Strawberries and creme. I'm usually not a fan of vanilla as much. I think the way Iforce dominated with Red velvet cake, The strawberries and creme should be the next big hit!

Thanks IFORCE!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wooohoooo can't wait to wrap my lips around this!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Congrats winners maybe I can get this epic protein next time !!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, thanks!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a lactose free product? Looks interesting.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Tell us why you want to try ISOTEAN - Back when I started lifting 20 yrs ago stomach could tolerate all types of Protein fast forward now, I can only tolerate Isolates, I have been hooked on the same one as of late but am looking for a change

2. Tell us what other isolate proteins you have tried in the past for comparison - IntraPro, Dymatize Elite, Isopure, Oxyelite

3. Tell us what flavor you'd like to try between "Mighty Milk Chocolate", "Vanilla Dream", and "Strawberries and Cream". - Mighty Milk Chocolate

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys!! Be sure to post links to logs in this thread!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
damn awesome promo, i have always wanted to try protean. i always hear it recommended for its taste

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you winners get links to logs up in this thread!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners should have product by thursday/friday I believe

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
winners should have product by thursday/friday I believe
Hmmm i got an email from myUPS got a package coming in today but no idea where from. Which state do you guys ship from?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we have warehouses on both the west coast and the east coast so everyone is a 1-3 day ship
hmm no idea whats coming to me today lol. But thank you for the update Vaughn!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was isotean the whole time lol. Just dropped it off!

Link to log??

My fav way to drink ISOTEAN is 2 scoops + 5 ice cubes + 2tbsp PB + 8oz almond milk and blended HNNNNGGGGG