Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun

M

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established

Black Lion Research Is giving you a chance to log 1 product of your choice!

Formeron

Prolactrone

Acnedren

Here is how you can win​

• [*=center]
    Must be willing to log ASAP​

[*=center]
    Must be using something will cause Elevated Prolactin Levels, Elavated Estrogen Levels, Or Increase in Acne.​

[*=center]
    Tell us what product you will log and why it will benefit you in your log.​
1 Winner will be chosen on 7/6/13

Black Lion Research

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!​

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would like to run Formeron. I'm finishing up a very mild pro hormone cycle.
I would use it as the main part of my pct along with DAA to boost natural test and prevent any estrogen rebound .I would start using it immediately .
Fomeron is intriguing as its received excellent feedback plus I love that its topical and I can give my liver a break .

I can update 3-4 times a week with weekly pictures .

Thanks

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log Prolactrone. I have used many cycles of DS. The DS, I have used have been hardcore mostly like tren,SD 4 cycles, Halo 2 cycles. I have used proper PCT. But I still have some gyno and some hair issues. Other than that I am all ok. It may be due to elevated Prolactin levels. But I would very much like to resolve those issues. I hope Prolactrone will help!!! I can update 4x a week. I have done many logs at AM. Thanks for consideration and support for AM.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm ready for a tren a/test p run coming up and would be interested in logging prolactrone as my on cycle support. Obviously with tren prolactin related sides are gonna be the main concern for me and from the reviews I've read this would be exactly what I need. Caber is pretty expensive and difficult to get and prami has been getting a pretty bad rep for its sides so I believe with the lower level of tren ill be running this would be perfect for me. I update my logs daily for the most part and will provide honest feedback. This product could allow a lot more people to try some compounds they wouldn't otherwise want to run due to not having access to proper on cycle support.

M

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Great applicants so far. Keep them coming!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to run Formeron as I've had great things about it. I'm about to come off a pretty aggressive cycle and going into PCT soon and I feel like this would be a great help. I've previously run Erase and Nolvadren XT and would like to see how it compares. I'll be running it along with DAA which should be a great compliment in PCT. I will be able to update rather frequently as well as provide pictures. I think Formeron would not only help me retain gains but help to keep making gains.

M

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Last day. Get them in before I choose a logger.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I'll throw my name in the hat. I'll be finishing up a 3 week run of SD next Thursday. I had planned on running Clomid, DAA, and Erase starting the 3rd week of PCT. I would rather run the Formeron throughout the duration of PCT. I've only seen/read good things about it. I could update daily & provide pics along the way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been on trt for over 5 years, over 4 of those test cyp 200mg weekly. closing in on a year on androgel at 2 packs daily.

i've been really interested in trying formeron, formestane has been one of my favorite compounds for over 7 years and i have tried every formestane product to hit the market-except for formeron...i would really like to see how formeron compares, i have heard good things!!!

unfortunately the timing is off, i am in the middle of a 10 day log for a similar type of product and wouldn't be able to start formeron until it is completed.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Good opportunity guys!

M

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
I would like to run Formeron. I'm finishing up a very mild pro hormone cycle.
I would use it as the main part of my pct along with DAA to boost natural test and prevent any estrogen rebound .I would start using it immediately .
Fomeron is intriguing as its received excellent feedback plus I love that its topical and I can give my liver a break .

I can update 3-4 times a week with weekly pictures .

Thanks
Ok bud. Send me a PM. We will like you to do the log for us.

Thanks to everyone else who participated. Make sure to keep an eye on our Sub forum. More logging oppurtunities to come.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats roblasane.

roblasane