Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Cool Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.


    Athletix is really taking it to the next level.....

    Every week we will be giving away 1 FREE product to someone on our email list, we will be doing the draw in a random generator.

    We will be keeping track of everyone placed in the top 10, we will also be picking the top 3 highest ranked people on the list every 4 weeks.

    So you have 7 chances a month to win a FREE Athletix product, not only that but we will be doing even more random giveaways. Just make sure your on the list!



    How to enter?
    Go to our Facebook page(Athletix Sports), check out our weekly draws, all you have to do is "Like, Comment and Share the status"
    Sign up on our "LIST" and your all set for a chance to WIN FREE Athletix products



    GET ON THE LIST!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. I won nudes of JD last time and wasnt disapointed!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I won nudes of JD last time and wasnt disapointed!
    Wait until you see mine!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  4. Yeah make sure you have some strong magnifying glasses or you will miss it lol!!!! I can't wait to see the freebies start moving!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah make sure you have some strong magnifying glasses or you will miss it lol!!!! I can't wait to see the freebies start moving!
    You said you wouldn't tell
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. I'm under the influence of Titanium right now and it makes me do crazy things! shhhh
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  7. Bring forth the noodz

    Name:  image-2824348279.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  332.1 KB

  8. Another epic give away by Athletix.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Another epic give away by Athletix.
    Its the giveaway that keeps on giving!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah make sure you have some strong magnifying glasses or you will miss it lol!!!! I can't wait to see the freebies start moving!

    ahahaha
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    In on the list!!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    In on the list!!!
    Good things to come for those on DA' LIST!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Who else is signed up?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. I'm on it

  15. On the list.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Good things to come for those on DA' LIST!
    Carry on.....
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Carry on.....
    Picking 7 winners a month! + extras that we can't announce just yet
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Picking 7 winners a month! + extras that we can't announce just yet
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  19. I'm on the list. Heck of a promo
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  20. Athletix treats their customers right! I'm interested to see what these "other" goodies are!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Athletix treats their customers right! I'm interested to see what these "other" goodies are!
    This is why it will be epic.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  22. been on the list for a while

  23. Wow, glad I'm on the list.

  24. Sweet! Wait am I on it......?
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  25. I don't have Facebook.

  26. HP as long as you signed up on the list, first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    I don't have Facebook.

    Make one!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    HP as long as you signed up on the list, first post.




    Make one!
    why would anyone want to join facebook when they are already signed up on the best forum on the internet...good old AM!!!!


    facebook

  28. Done!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why would anyone want to join facebook when they are already signed up on the best forum on the internet...good old AM!!!!


    facebook

    Almost everyone has facebook lol.

    Come on, I know you want to make one Just make sure your on the list!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    We be on the list
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  31. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Athletix is really taking it to the next level.....

    Every week we will be giving away 1 FREE product to everyone who is on our email list, we will be doing the draw in a random generator.

    We will be keeping track of everyone placed in the top 10, we will also be picking the top 3 highest ranked people on the list every 4 weeks.

    So you have 7 chances a month to win a FREE Athletix product, not only that but we will be doing even more random giveaways. Just make sure your on the list!



    How to enter?
    Go to our Facebook page(Athletix Sports), check out our weekly draws, all you have to do is "Like, Comment and Share the status"
    Sign up on our "LIST" and your all set for a chance to WIN FREE Athletix products



    GET ON THE LIST!
    Just a guess but i think you mean to someone on your emailing list each week not everyone. Either way great Promo just ordered some of your product on the 4th of July sale can't wait to try them.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  32. awesome promo, so easy and simple lol
    1200 pound club

  33. Im all in! Now where's my prize!? Haha just kidding!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Just a guess but i think you mean to someone on your emailing list each week not everyone. Either way great Promo just ordered some of your product on the 4th of July sale can't wait to try them.
    Yes sorry! Worded that wrong just changed it. Yup we will be picking 1 winner a week, plus 3 more winners every month.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes sorry! Worded that wrong just changed it. Yup we will be picking 1 winner a week, plus 3 more winners every month.
    best news you can hear!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  36. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Almost everyone has facebook lol.

    Come on, I know you want to make one Just make sure your on the list!
    i usually never say never but....i am never joining facebook.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually never say never but....i am never joining facebook.
    I barely use it anymore. Became useful trying to get addresses for people to invite to my wedding. And for informing other family members about a death in the family. Otherwise I barely touch it.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  38. Okay guys we are making the first draw from The List tonight so be sure to jump on it if you aren't already there. It will be based on points so even if you don't win tonight you can still win at the end of the month!

    http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually never say never but....i am never joining facebook.
    Do you have Twitter?


    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Okay guys we are making the first draw from The List tonight so be sure to jump on it if you aren't already there. It will be based on points so even if you don't win tonight you can still win at the end of the month!


    http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068
    Nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  40. twitter....lololololololol

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Magic Matcha Giveaway - Ends April 9th! Get in here!
    By D2footballjrc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:57 AM
  3. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in