Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Athletix is really taking it to the next level.....

    Every week we will be giving away 1 FREE product to everyone who is on our email list, we will be doing the draw in a random generator.

    We will be keeping track of everyone placed in the top 10, we will also be picking the top 3 highest ranked people on the list every 4 weeks.

    So you have 7 chances a month to win a FREE Athletix product, not only that but we will be doing even more random giveaways. Just make sure your on the list!



    How to enter?
    Go to our Facebook page(Athletix Sports), check out our weekly draws, all you have to do is "Like, Comment and Share the status"
    Sign up on our "LIST" and your all set for a chance to WIN FREE Athletix products



    GET ON THE LIST!
    Just a guess but i think you mean to someone on your emailing list each week not everyone. Either way great Promo just ordered some of your product on the 4th of July sale can't wait to try them.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts


  2. awesome promo, so easy and simple lol
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  3. Im all in! Now where's my prize!? Haha just kidding!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Just a guess but i think you mean to someone on your emailing list each week not everyone. Either way great Promo just ordered some of your product on the 4th of July sale can't wait to try them.
    Yes sorry! Worded that wrong just changed it. Yup we will be picking 1 winner a week, plus 3 more winners every month.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes sorry! Worded that wrong just changed it. Yup we will be picking 1 winner a week, plus 3 more winners every month.
    best news you can hear!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Almost everyone has facebook lol.

    Come on, I know you want to make one Just make sure your on the list!
    i usually never say never but....i am never joining facebook.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually never say never but....i am never joining facebook.
    I barely use it anymore. Became useful trying to get addresses for people to invite to my wedding. And for informing other family members about a death in the family. Otherwise I barely touch it.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Okay guys we are making the first draw from The List tonight so be sure to jump on it if you aren't already there. It will be based on points so even if you don't win tonight you can still win at the end of the month!

    http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i usually never say never but....i am never joining facebook.
    Do you have Twitter?


    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Okay guys we are making the first draw from The List tonight so be sure to jump on it if you aren't already there. It will be based on points so even if you don't win tonight you can still win at the end of the month!


    http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068
    Nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. twitter....lololololololol

    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. TheBigT uses carrier pigeons. I've seen them flying around Indianapolis.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    more of a FB Guy than twitter.... Personal Preference.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    TheBigT uses carrier pigeons. I've seen them flying around Indianapolis.
    i was using smoke signals, but the pollution from the solid waste plant on raymond street kept blocking them out.....besides even the smoke tried to avoid that horrid smell!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was using smoke signals, but the pollution from the solid waste plant on raymond street kept blocking them out.....besides even the smoke tried to avoid that horrid smell!!!
    Yea that was a nasty time indeed.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    TheBigT uses carrier pigeons. I've seen them flying around Indianapolis.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    more of a FB Guy than twitter.... Personal Preference.
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of twitter. I am interested in getting some instagram promos started soon tho, havn't really checked instagram out much, but looks to have a lot of peoples interest.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes sorry! Worded that wrong just changed it. Yup we will be picking 1 winner a week, plus 3 more winners every month.
    thats alot of winner, hope im one!
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  17. you know the commercial where the chick is waiting on her date she met online...the french model!!! well, that about sums up what i think about facebook!!!

    a bunch of losers trying to convince each other they really do have a life...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you know the commercial where the chick is waiting on her date she met online...the french model!!! well, that about sums up what i think about facebook!!!

    a bunch of losers trying to convince each other they really do have a life...
    And a relatively anonymous internet forum for meatheads posting update pics, lifting PRs, and their current weights/heights isn't us trying to convince each other we have a life...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. And I do like that commercial. Makes me laugh.

    "Uhhh... bonjour!" haha.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post




    Yeah I'm not a big fan of twitter. I am interested in getting some instagram promos started soon tho, havn't really checked instagram out much, but looks to have a lot of peoples interest.
    Im on IG.. ill follow ya guys!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And a relatively anonymous internet forum for meatheads posting update pics, lifting PRs, and their current weights/heights isn't us trying to convince each other we have a life...
    indeed...but since we are all meatheads it makes it ok, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    indeed...but since we are all meatheads it makes it ok, imo.
    I'll drink to that!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And a relatively anonymous internet forum for meatheads posting update pics, lifting PRs, and their current weights/heights isn't us trying to convince each other we have a life...
    Im all for this!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And a relatively anonymous internet forum for meatheads posting update pics, lifting PRs, and their current weights/heights isn't us trying to convince each other we have a life...
    :O were all facebooking in some way lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    :O were all facebooking in some way lol
    that is like saying obama and abe lincoln are the same just because they were both elected president!!!


    NOT
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    And a relatively anonymous internet forum for meatheads posting update pics, lifting PRs, and their current weights/heights isn't us trying to convince each other we have a life...
    haha indeed
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  27. Facebook is a great tool if used properly. I've reconnected with family to childhood friends, college friends, naval friends, coworkers from past & present. It's a way to see how their doing and such, talkingto them instantly. Nothing perfect. Nuclear power was MEANT, to deliver power more efficiently and cheaply over a bigger span of area, and look what we did with it. I don't think bombs was in the originators plans. That's with everything created with an intended purpose of good, always finds a bad. He'll, Internet wasn't meant to become a source for murderers, molesters and such but it has. No one is saying I stopped using the Internet because it sucks.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  28. I think you have it backwards nuclear power was first used for bombs. 1940's then later used for power stations 1954. But I get your point humanity corrupts almost everything it uses
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Facebook is a great tool if used properly. I've reconnected with family to childhood friends, college friends, naval friends, coworkers from past & present. It's a way to see how their doing and such, talkingto them instantly. Nothing perfect....
    I got lost after this part lol...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. the great thing about this country is that we still have a little freedom to make choices[less and less everyday it seems, but that is fodder for a different thread].

    facebook is a choice...just one i don't chose to make!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Magic Matcha Giveaway - Ends April 9th! Get in here!
    By D2footballjrc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 10:13 AM
  2. Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:57 AM
  3. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
  5. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Log in
Log in