Lecheek Independence Day Giveaway. Cause we love America!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys I'm sure this will surprise no one but pretty patriotic and the fourth is one of my favorite holidays. Sadly though this year I'm not really going to be able to celebrate like I normally do .
So I figured to ease my sadness I'd hook you all up.

All you have to do is tell me what make America special to you, or post an awesome picture of what makes America awesome something along those lines. Doing so will put you in for a chance to win a Lecheek stacker cup and T-shirt. Only rule on this one is must be a U.S. resident.

Winner will be chosen at random and by that I mean I'm gonna let my wife choose who wins. Other than looking at the funny memes I show her on the site has never been on here and will have no bias.

Winner will be chosen on the fifth !!​

Attachments

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love America
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372772518.640193.jpg

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372772928.360426.jpg

This was too funny sorry had to post another

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
image-2421354097.jpg

This says it all. Proud to be American. Family and friends served and respect and thanks to all that have. Best country ever.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
melting_pot.gif

This is what America means to me and why it is great. People, no matter what background, can come together, love one another, share their cultures, etc. America is about bringing people of all different backgrounds and races, but they can all call themselves Americans.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy two.jpg
sexy one.jpg

Ps. dont stick the fireworks ... where they don't belong.........

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Jim Cornelison. :) had to throw that in there b

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I love this country because its still the land of the free and the country where there are the most Christian churches , we were established on religious freedom and praise god for my country and life even through such craziness going. On in the economy and the world . GOD BLESS THE U -S- OF -A!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a lot of brave men and women have made the ultimate sacrifice so we could live in what is still the land of the free, home of the brave.

let's not take for granted the gift we have been given to be living in what is and GOD willing will always be, the greatest country on earth.

GOD BLESS AMERICA:usa:

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards

I like all of these!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
America to me (as a foreigner) was the chance to study a major that i LOVE and do it in a way that is not only profitable but also engaging (Biochemistry and molecular biology). America gave me a new family when I found the fraternity I am now part of. American gave me a way of life I searched for for the longest time. America also gave me the chance to further develop my lifting by allowing me to purchase supplements that otherwise would have been too expensive to get. I can go on and on about how America improved my life but in the end thats what it did...America gave me a better life and isnt that what everyone is looking for?

This giveaway is awesome and even though people rage about the flaws of America everywhere there is much to love about this country.

P.D. Im trying to attach this really cool image with eagles flying everywhere n **** its not letting me :(

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Being an American to me is being able to wake up in a place where I am aloud to live free. Go to the gym. Eat amazing food. Hang out with family and friends. Be able to do things that others can not. I am lucky to be alive in a place like America. We are all free to follow our dreams and achieve greatness.
american_flag.jpg

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
What makes America special besides the obvious of being a "free" country, helping others out in times of war, being able to become what you want to be, are the simpler things such as the variety of the people

Attachments

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What makes american special? My brother getting engaged on the 4th of July... Does not get any better than that!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "Can do!" spirit of this nation is what I believe makes it special. We see a problem and we come up with a way to fix it or make it better. That's why most of the world's patents are from Americans.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all for your participation!!
I hope you all had a safe 4th yesterday.

WINNER:
dkgreene88 PM me your info and shirt size !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to all for your participation!!
I hope you all had a safe 4th yesterday.

WINNER:
dkgreene88 PM me your info and shirt size !!
congrats!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36