Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

Page 6 of 54 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Exactly that ^^

Keep them coming!

2. Night time bump for some last min apps before you slip into your REM PM sleep!
    •   

3. Morning bump for more apps people come on!!

4. BigEd and Pete want to see some more PF3 apps, lets go fellas!

5. Come on fellas MAN up and get some apps in
    •   

6. Bump for Winners
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

7. Hurry up get that last min app in before these winners are picked!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hurry up get that last min app in before these winners are picked!!
    Last minute? You know something I don't?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

9. No just trying to get some more apps

10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    No just trying to get some more apps
    Get em in fellas!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. ManSport is really turning it up a notch. Building an impressive product line.

12. I promise to get excited about this if its innovation is NOT due to the following:

1) if its from silk
    2) if it has to do with being hydrolyzed to any degree, even more so than usual
    3) if it is isolated more, resulting in less non-protein elements (ie lactose ect)
    4) if it is some kind of less-used type of slow digesting protein, such as casein that has surprising effects to those who haven't tried it
    5) if it has other known things such as common herbs or vitamins to create a unique effect
    6) if it contains a unique enzyme blend

seriously, if I can get confirmation from someone who knows that none of these are what warrents the bold advertising, I will totally buy this product blindly, as it would represent a HUGE innovation

13. Get excited buddy!!!

14. !!!!!!!!!!! I cant even imagine. protein powder ethyl ester sounds good, or maybe some kind of liposomal deal (though that would involve enormous amounts of phosphorus). protein powder nitrate would be worth a shot. this product is unthinkable. im excited. man....

15. Get very very excited..
    I don't check PM's >> write on our FB page for me to respond "Official MAN Sports"

1%er = OnePercenter.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by mansports View Post
    Get very very excited..
    My cup is over flowing with excitement!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My cup is over flowing with excitement!!
    haha yeah. 160,000 daltons??!!!!!!!!! unparalleled recovery???!!!!!!! zero superfluous shwagg added???!!!!!! I would say this is EXACTLY what ive been looking for. all I need is access to the order form. im a HUGE fan of anything that lasts in the bloodstream

18. Happy 4th of July Bump!!!

19. Thanks for all the interest and support fellas

Happy 4th of July too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

20. Happy 4th guys!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!! I cant even imagine. protein powder ethyl ester sounds good, or maybe some kind of liposomal deal (though that would involve enormous amounts of phosphorus). protein powder nitrate would be worth a shot. this product is unthinkable. im excited. man....
    protein powder nitrate....hmmmm
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance187 View Post
    I was thinking this sounds more like the OxyElite Protein post.
    It seems from the link that this product is referring to bioactive whey. It sounds like it might be similar to this, this, and this.
    I am, of course, skeptical.
    The other guess was denied, so my guess must be right since noone has denied it; which would make the intro to this product hype since it has been around for many years.(Real #!@-*$&# (withheld until release) protein is extremely expensive & was never intended for “public” consumption.)
    Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!! I cant even imagine. protein powder ethyl ester sounds good,
    Creatine ethyl ester isn't even more bioavailable than creatine monyhydrate, so why does that sound good?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    protein powder nitrate....hmmmm
    Have you not heard of Pro-NOS or similar products?
    I doubt this product is anything new or revolutionary...
    Although, I would always be willing to take a free product.

23. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Happy 4th guys!
    you have a great one too! can't wait to see who is chosen and what this stuff is!

24. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    ManSport is really turning it up a notch. Building an impressive product line.
    Thanks MAN! That's what we're going for.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance187 View Post
    The other guess was denied, so my guess must be right since noone has denied it; which would make the intro to this product hype since it has been around for many years.(Real #!@-*$&# (withheld until release) protein is extremely expensive & was never intended for “public” consumption.)

of course Vengence's skepticism is justified in my book, given the fact that historically every company thinks their protein is a big deal, even if its often a dissappointment to everyone else. that said, I think PF3 is a reare exception; given the dalton size of this product, it cant be immunocal, undenatured whey, that bio stuff extracted for glutationine, or pro nos. my guess would be that its a minute portion found in whey. whats AWESOME about this product is how it appears to be made; usually, a company that would extract a portion from, say, 25grams of whey protein would offer a product in that small amount (say 800mg) or an amount not much more than that and thus nobody would really dig the product. what MAN did was save humanity a few decades while our scientific community realizes that more is better by putting up, say, a 15x amount of that extract per serving.

Quote Originally Posted by creatine ethyl ester isn't even more bioavailable than creatine monyhydrate, so why does that sound good?Have you not heard of [URL="http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/mri/pro-nos-3-lb.html"
    Pro-NOS[/URL] or similar products?
    I doubt this product is anything new or revolutionary...
    Although, I would always be willing to take a free product.

im a creatine non-responder, no matter what form. dont know what it is, maybe i make plenty of it or have comparitively high phosphorus, so i agree CEE sucks. that said, have you tried ornithine ethyl ester? its amazing at a fraction of the dose. 1g twice daily pumps me up all day.

anyway, the dalton size has got me really excited. for me, personally, slow release proteins are in another league from whey ect. i used hydrowhey and even though the tests claim i get more out of it due to less being excreted, i cant disregard the empirical benefit i get from taking a slow release protein or a timed-release product; it like anything that stays in the bloodstream is increasing the window of opportunity for the intended absorption. i dont know, maybe the fact that a substance is absorbed slower gives my body the chance it needs to develope the necessary enzymes ect to better utilize it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure Methylstenbolone loggers needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:54 AM
  2. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. Custimizing my own protein shake - need help
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:51 PM
  5. High Protein Diets Need Calcium
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM