Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

Page 6 of 34 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. I figured there'd be more apps
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. People must be cautiously optimistic
    BOARD TYRANT

  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I figured there'd be more apps
    Hey, that might mean more for you
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hey, that might mean more for you
    I do like that thought ain't gonna lie
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Is there time for more apps?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Is there time for more apps?
    Of course put that bad boy in!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Of course put that bad boy in!!!
    lol...be careful what you wish for....

  8. Current goals: Get strong, while slowly losing fat. Pretty much a recomp.

    Training Style: 5/3/1 Full Body with a few modifications. I train three days per week, and place a lot of emphasis on flexibility/mobility and soft tissue quality.

    Nutrition Style: IF with more flexibility. I cycle my carbs between high (600+) and low (120 or less), depending on my training day.

    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? ABSOLUTELY!

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, with the exception of an upcoming vacation Any idea of a date?

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: Not on this particular forum. Not new to logging, however

  9. Bump for no more aps
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  10. Works over for most people! We have a great app in today how about one for this evening

  11. took a look at nutraplanet today and saw a listing for PF3. they let me put one in my shopping cart before breaking the news that they don't have it in stock yet; guess I was dreaming to think I had the jump on everyone else with that. I plan on doing a log for this at some point down the road, because I think people are going to have to hear it. its like with fish oil or b vitamins; you walk into a store and you have, say, fish oil ee next to phospholipid omega 3's or these tar derivative b vitamins next to the coenymated ones; it's like trying to compare tyrosine to acetyl-l tyrosine when tyrosine cant come close. most of the time even the people who work there don't know even know it, but those differences are EVERYTHING

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Current goals: Get strong, while slowly losing fat. Pretty much a recomp.

    Training Style: 5/3/1 Full Body with a few modifications. I train three days per week, and place a lot of emphasis on flexibility/mobility and soft tissue quality.

    Nutrition Style: IF with more flexibility. I cycle my carbs between high (600+) and low (120 or less), depending on my training day.

    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? ABSOLUTELY!

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, with the exception of an upcoming vacation Any idea of a date?

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: Not on this particular forum. Not new to logging, however
    Glad to see you here boss!
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    took a look at nutraplanet today and saw a listing for PF3. they let me put one in my shopping cart before breaking the news that they don't have it in stock yet; guess I was dreaming to think I had the jump on everyone else with that. I plan on doing a log for this at some point down the road, because I think people are going to have to hear it. its like with fish oil or b vitamins; you walk into a store and you have, say, fish oil ee next to phospholipid omega 3's or these tar derivative b vitamins next to the coenymated ones; it's like trying to compare tyrosine to acetyl-l tyrosine when tyrosine cant come close. most of the time even the people who work there don't know even know it, but those differences are EVERYTHING
    That's awesome it's on Nutra, I've got to check it out!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Of course put that bad boy in!!!
    ... That is definitely what she said


    Bumpin for more applicants. I wanna see what this stuff has to offer!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    ... That is definitely what she said


    Bumpin for more applicants. I wanna see what this stuff has to offer!
    yeah, i am curious also!!!

  16. I can't wait till we all get some tubs!

  17. Call me Crockett, cause I could use some tubs. . .

  18. This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promote accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth.* This is the good stuff.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promote accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth.* This is the good stuff.
    As if I didn't already want to try it bad enough
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promote accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth.* This is the good stuff.
    "The growth factors and immunoglobulin are similar to those the hypothalamusf your brain produces to create the receptor sites on your cells that absorb the nutrients your body needs. Unfortunately, the nutrients your cells need have to compete with the chemicals produced in response to every emotion you feel. Over time, receptor sites will develop a growing preference for the chemicals that have attached to them before, making nutrients less and less capable of being absorbed. Having higher levels of growth factors and immunoglobulin in your body increases the number of receptor sites on your cells and improves your body chemistry by reducing competition between the chemical byproducts of your emotions and the nutrients your body needs to survive."

  21. Good morning guys! Bumping for another quality app today!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    As if I didn't already want to try it bad enough
    I know! You read this and now you can't wait any longer!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    "The growth factors and immunoglobulin are similar to those the hypothalamusf your brain produces to create the receptor sites on your cells that absorb the nutrients your body needs. Unfortunately, the nutrients your cells need have to compete with the chemicals produced in response to every emotion you feel. Over time, receptor sites will develop a growing preference for the chemicals that have attached to them before, making nutrients less and less capable of being absorbed. Having higher levels of growth factors and immunoglobulin in your body increases the number of receptor sites on your cells and improves your body chemistry by reducing competition between the chemical byproducts of your emotions and the nutrients your body needs to survive."
    so, in summation....it's good stuff!!!


    geez, you guys are worse than weathermen...just say it's gonna rain and be done with it, lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    so, in summation....it's good stuff!!!

    geez, you guys are worse than weathermen...just say it's gonna rain and be done with it, lol.
    Nice!!!

  25. So are more apps being accepted? If so.....

    Current goals: Controlled Bulk

    Training Style: 4 days/week - Sometimes High Reps, sometimes 10-12 Reps to Failure, sometimes High weight low reps. It really depends, I like to shock my body

    Nutrition Style: All nutrients tracked daily. Current upping carb intake from 150g-ish to 200g+ slowly. Protein stays at 220+. Fat may be anywhere between 48g-90g depending on the day

    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: This would be my first real in depth log

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so, in summation....it's good stuff!!!


    geez, you guys are worse than weathermen...just say it's gonna rain and be done with it, lol.

    haha, yeah its definitely going to rain. this thread is reading like a romance novel for bodybuilders. its the anticipation I guess

  27. Awesome thanks MAN!!!

  28. We got apps rolling in, love it! Lets get another this afternoon!

  29. Sheesh, can't we just get the logs started already.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sheesh, can't we just get the logs started already.
    they have to show the doplar radar 1st!!!

  31. Dinner time bump!!!! I know you guys are eating these healthy meals! Right put in that app after your excused from the table

  32. Lets go, 1 app before the end of the day would be great guys!

  33. Hopefully everyone's up and done with their protein pancakes, how about a new app today!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1)
    I think you mean IGF-1. IGF-1 isn't even orally bioavailable. So is this just pure IgG and IGF-1? Or is it bioactive whey; in which case I guessed right(do I get a free product for getting it right?). This product and this product show their levels of IgG. Are yours higher?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance187 View Post
    I think you mean IGF-1. IGF-1 isn't even orally bioavailable. So is this just pure IgG and IGF-1? Or is it bioactive whey; in which case I guessed right(do I get a free product for getting it right?). This product and this product show their levels of IgG. Are yours higher?
    haha. I always want to know how much of everything a product has too, though I understand a business wants to protect proprietary information. I should probably start sending my supps in for analysis. a lot of people don't know that IGg is a form of protein, in addition to being a benefit to the hypothalamus, the absorption of nutrients, and the body's immunity. based on the info that's released combined with the fact that whey isolate has exactly 3% immunoglobins, id say we're looking at something that's closer to 100% IGg instead of the 10% in the new Zealand protein product; on top of that, the approximately 12 g dose is is many, many times that amount and amazingly in a good price range, hence my excitement

    the addition of the IGF is interesting; in nature, theres actually a whole range of IGF's, including igf 2, nerve growth factors ect; there are product out there that only have IGF in it exclusively extracted from antler tips. they are oral delivery and insanely expensive, but the guy at my vitaminshop told me people are really pounding that stuff and getting amazing results

  36. Nice
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    So are more apps being accepted? If so.....

    Current goals: Controlled Bulk

    Training Style: 4 days/week - Sometimes High Reps, sometimes 10-12 Reps to Failure, sometimes High weight low reps. It really depends, I like to shock my body

    Nutrition Style: All nutrients tracked daily. Current upping carb intake from 150g-ish to 200g+ slowly. Protein stays at 220+. Fat may be anywhere between 48g-90g depending on the day

    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: This would be my first real in depth log
    Nice app . Thanks MAN

  38. Time for everyone to get off work and put an app in!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Current goals: Get strong, while slowly losing fat. Pretty much a recomp.

    Training Style: 5/3/1 Full Body with a few modifications. I train three days per week, and place a lot of emphasis on flexibility/mobility and soft tissue quality.

    Nutrition Style: IF with more flexibility. I cycle my carbs between high (600+) and low (120 or less), depending on my training day.

    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? ABSOLUTELY!

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, with the exception of an upcoming vacation Any idea of a date?

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: Not on this particular forum. Not new to logging, however

    Glad to see you throw an app in here sir
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  40. Good morning lifters! Lets see a new app this morning!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pure Methylstenbolone loggers needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:54 AM
  2. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. Custimizing my own protein shake - need help
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:51 PM
  5. High Protein Diets Need Calcium
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Log in
Log in