Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

Page 3 of 34 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Maybe to see who's willing to go above and beyond?
    Keeps you accountable to yourself as well. Plus who doesn't like flexing in the mirror
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Keeps you accountable to yourself as well. Plus who doesn't like flexing in the mirror
    I don't.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I don't.
    I like it when you do!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    I like it when you do!
    Lol, there isn't enough to flex yet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Keeps you accountable to yourself as well. Plus who doesn't like flexing in the mirror
    Reggie would do a hell of a job rockin the PF3! His logs are sick!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  6. glad to see MAN back in the game in a big way....

    been a fan since the old days when clout/body octane was the MANdatory preworkout stack!!!

    good luck with this new protein!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad to see MAN back in the game in a big way....

    been a fan since the old days when clout/body octane was the MANdatory preworkout stack!!!

    good luck with this new protein!!!
    The new MANdatory stack: Game Day, Body Octane, and PF3

    Making all kinds of gainzzz
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Reggie would do a hell of a job rockin the PF3! His logs are sick!
    Thanks Pete appreciate it, and glad you like my logs!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    The new MANdatory stack: Game Day, Body Octane, and PF3

    Making all kinds of gainzzz
    This will be the stack! Alright, morning bump for some apps! Put one in while eating your protein pancakes fellas!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Reggie would do a hell of a job rockin the PF3! His logs are sick!
    Second this. Reggie's logs are top notch!

  11. Breakfast bump on national chest day lol bring on the apps MAN fans

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Second this. Reggie's logs are top notch!
    Thanks buddy!! You guys are too kind
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. -Current goals: lean muscle gains, 10-12% body fat
    -Training style: 4 days, moderate repetition weight training followed by sports performance training or basketball for cardio
    -Nutrition style: high protein (1:1, g:lb), properly timed carb intake, lean fats
    -Are you over 18 years of age?: YES
    -Will you be able to keep a detailed log at least 5 posts per week?: YES
    -Are you able to start ASAP?: YES
    -Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? YES... If so, which ones? All of them
    -Are you on any prescription medications? No
    -Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
    -Have you done any other logs? No... Still looking to be picked for my first log.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigHoop65 View Post
    -Current goals: lean muscle gains, 10-12% body fat
    -Training style: 4 days, moderate repetition weight training followed by sports performance training or basketball for cardio
    -Nutrition style: high protein (1:1, g:lb), properly timed carb intake, lean fats
    -Are you over 18 years of age?: YES
    -Will you be able to keep a detailed log at least 5 posts per week?: YES
    -Are you able to start ASAP?: YES
    -Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? YES... If so, which ones? All of them
    -Are you on any prescription medications? No
    -Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
    -Have you done any other logs? No... Still looking to be picked for my first log.
    Good app bro. Good luck

  15. Looking forward to reading more about this protein. Interest piqued.

  16. Strong apps.
    BOARD TYRANT

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Strong apps.
    Love the name. Prob half the people on here don't know about punch out.

    Anyone having trouble using the droid app? Just keeps trying to connect

  18. Tossing my entry in. I've always liked MAN's stuff....hmm, doesn't sound quite as I had intended.

    Current goals: gain lean mass and eradicate belly fat
    Training Style: 4 day split--mixing heavy and hypertrophy
    Nutrition Style: heavy protein/low carb/moderate fats
    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes. 35
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Farcebook
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: Have done logs, can provide links.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Love the name. Prob half the people on here don't know about punch out.

    Anyone having trouble using the droid app? Just keeps trying to connect
    Close app then restart. Works for my iPhone when connection is wonky
    BOARD TYRANT

  20. [QUOTE=double s;4066038]Love the name. Prob half the people on here don't know about punch out.

    Lol I agree! Everytime I see a post from piston it brings me back to being a kid playing it at the arcade and also who could forget Mike Tyson's punch out lol
    My punch out character would have to be bald bull lmao
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. I still play it on my nintendo, that and excite bike

  22. One of my all time favorite games:

    Name:  _punch out.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  17.4 KB

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I still play it on my nintendo, that and excite bike
    Excite bike was awesome!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. To much competition here !!! If it's as good as other MAN products I'll be buying some ASAP .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    To much competition here !!! If it's as good as other MAN products I'll be buying some ASAP .
    I think we're gonna have a hard time choosing loggers, but that's a good thing when so many good dudes are applying/interested.
    BOARD TYRANT

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think we're gonna have a hard time choosing loggers, but that's a good thing when so many good dudes are applying/interested.
    lots of good apps...but where's the chicks? i've come to expect pic's of chicks in MAN threads!!!

  27. BTW, this app is open to female members of AM...don't be put off by the name of MAN Sports!

    BigT, if you want the chicas, I think you know where to look in our promo threads! I posted a bunch of Misty May's rump shots for you to grade. Even a couple of President Bush smackin' dat azz!
    BOARD TYRANT

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    BTW, this app is open to female members of AM...don't be put off by the name of MAN Sports!

    BigT, if you want the chicas, I think you know where to look in our promo threads! I posted a bunch of Misty May's rump shots for you to grade. Even a couple of President Bush smackin' dat azz!
    already had a look...gotta love that thread!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    already had a look...gotta love that thread!!!
    Unless you're gay, which is not a big deal. I often wonder in these forums when someone is asked to post a pic of the hottest ___, who's gonna be the brave one to post a pic of a dude in the same way we've been posting about chicks! Wonder too if we're excluding said individuals from promos like the one we're alluding to above.
    BOARD TYRANT

  30. Gay or straight, all are welcome to enter this contest and register at pf3pro.com!
    BOARD TYRANT

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    Unless you're gay, which is not a big deal. I often wonder in these forums when someone is asked to post a pic of the hottest ___, who's gonna be the brave one to post a pic of a dude in the same way we've been posting about chicks! Wonder too if we're excluding said individuals from promos like the one we're alluding to above.
    I just didn't want to single anyone out. You guys are all unique snowflakes in my book.
    Squats do a booty good.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    this sounds a lot like isatori's new product, is it?
    I was thinking this sounds more like the OxyElite Protein post.
    It seems from the link that this product is referring to bioactive whey. It sounds like it might be similar to this, this, and this.
    I am, of course, skeptical.

  33. Just watched Anger Management....had to share

    Name:  heather small.png
Views: 121
Size:  93.2 KB

    I am also an equal opportunity person

    Name:  joe.png
Views: 135
Size:  88.5 KB

  34. Morning bump for more apps!!! Come on people get on this great opportunity

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Morning bump for more apps!!! Come on people get on this great opportunity
    Early bird, nice! These apps so far have been strong! Lets see if we can squeeze some more in today! You never know when it will close and lucky winners will be picked!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  36. Exciting stuff!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  37. Intrigued by this new offering and have never tried your products before. I'll throw in an app here, thanks for your consideration.

    Current goals:
    Bulking in a controlled fashion.

    Training Style:
    7days a week, predominantly strength

    Nutrition Style:
    Clean diet and tracked every day.

    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes, way over! Lol

    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes

    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? No

    Are you on any prescription medications? No

    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

    Have you done any other logs? Yes - links:
    AM Logs

    Kenpo's Slowly Ripped Log

    Kenpo gets Stimul8'd

    Kenpo Goes Alpha

    Compete with Kenpo

    Kenpoengineer Sleeps While Lifting Hard! Formutech Recover ZMA

    BETA - 03 Tipping the Balance

    52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log

  38. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    To much competition here !!! If it's as good as other MAN products I'll be buying some ASAP .
    Thanks for the support bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  39. Natural skeptic- never buy the hype. Need to prove it- who better to log for some real feedback...
    Current goals: Lean bulk- strength gain
    Training Style: 4 day strength split
    Nutrition Style: Cleanish lean bulk
    Are you over 18 years of age? Yes or No
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No- Any time after 8 July
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
    Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? Yes or No
    Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: No
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pure Methylstenbolone loggers needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:54 AM
  2. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. Custimizing my own protein shake - need help
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:51 PM
  5. High Protein Diets Need Calcium
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Log in
Log in