2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Bump, because I'm bored and can't sleep
    Congrats on the rep job!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats on the rep job!
    Thanks Pete!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Mid afternoon bump! Loggin some PF3 in here!

5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Thanks Pete!!
    Maybe if some dermacrine made it this way i could persuade the boss for you to log this.....think about it

;-)
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Maybe if some dermacrine made it this way i could persuade the boss for you to log this.....think about it

;-)
    I'm quite sure I could pull some strings for ya
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I'm quite sure I could pull some strings for ya
    Derma is definately the test base for my next cycle...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

;-)
    His logs speak for themselves! On word, amazing! Reggie's an amazing guy, he will probably hook you up no matter what.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Derma is definately the test base for my next cycle...
    I'm definitely glad to hear you like it that much!
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    His logs speak for themselves! On word, amazing! Reggie's an amazing guy, he will probably hook you up no matter what.
    Thanks Pete that's an awesome thing to say. I just like to give an honest, detailed log each and every time.
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. Sunday Funday morning bump for some sick PF3

12. Lunch time, any app takers?

13. Time for some Sunday Squat day apps!!!! Get in on this people. It will be epic

14. Cool thread. When does the SCIENCE/PROOF come out to back claims?

I am NOT trolling here fellas.

I am sick of proten powders being loaded with fillers and CRAP and getting robbed, so IF your product can prove to be legit, Im excited.

That said, the product should be 10x more expensive then too right if it's legitimately ALL Protein and no crap like most brands
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Cool thread. When does the SCIENCE/PROOF come out to back claims?

I am sick of proten powders being loaded with fillers and CRAP and getting robbed, so IF your product can prove to be legit, Im excited.

That said, the product should be 10x more expensive then too right if it's legitimately ALL Protein and no crap like most brands
    I would like to see you log this to get your opinion.....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

I would like to see you log this to get your opinion.....
    I second that! Put in an app!

17. Quote Originally Posted by mansports View Post

Want to Log a Free Bottle of The Patented Pharma Protein Pure PF3?

[*]Current goals: [*]Training Style: [*]Nutrition Style:
    [*]Are you over 18 years of age? Yes or No [*]Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
    [*]Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No [*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? [*]Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    [*]Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? Yes or No [*]Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links:

Best Regards,
    MAN Sports
    [*]Current goals:
    get bigger.
    [*]Training Style:
    everything
    [*]Nutrition Style:
    healthy
    [*]Are you over 18 years of age?
    Yes
    [*]Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week?
    Sure
    [*]Are you able to start ASAP?
    Yes
    [*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
    Fb, YouTube
    [*]Are you on any prescription medications?
    No
    [*]Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions?
    No
    [*]Have you done any other logs?
    Yes, too many to post, But did just review Usp labs oxyelite protein
    2 Legit? USP Labs NEW Protein! A Jbry critique/review

Only other sponsored protein review was for iforces protein. But wasn't really sponsored. They messed up my order, so it was more of a we're sorry, but try this.

18. Strong app from a fair judge of supps!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

19. Awesome thanks for the app!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Cool thread. When does the SCIENCE/PROOF come out to back claims?

i have information that the compound will be anounced on release date. you have every right to be upset with protein powders in the past that arent what they claimed to be. a 160,000 dalton protein is what we're talking about here, so if you like the science on what slow digesting casein at 30,000 daltons does over whey protein, then this is worth being excited about. this is a patent-pending substance

21. Very exciting!! We spend a lot of money on protein and recent studies have shown that some companies are taking advantage of us.
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post

i have information that the compound will be anounced on release date. you have every right to be upset with protein powders in the past that arent what they claimed to be. a 160,000 dalton protein is what we're talking about here, so if you like the science on what slow digesting casein at 30,000 daltons does over whey protein, then this is worth being excited about. this is a patent-pending substance
    Interesting.
    I use peptopro 300 daltons or so, an hydro whey 500 Dalton protein, unflavored, post workout.
    But liked Usp oxyelie for before bed, or waking up hungry.

23. For the $$$ we're shelling out nowadays for protein as its cost goes up in manufacturing, we'd better start demanding efficient delivery of its beneficial aspects.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post

Exciting!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

the price point ive seen looks VERY good. i am aware that with alot of extracts in the industry, the unwanted portions can be sold off to other companies to help bring cost down
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure Methylstenbolone loggers needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 06:54 AM
  2. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:12 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  4. Custimizing my own protein shake - need help
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:51 PM
  5. High Protein Diets Need Calcium
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 10:37 PM