Summertime Project! Who wants to log Oxy ECA Black?

lilfitprincess

lilfitprincess

Awards
Summer is here and I need someone to log this amazing product for me! What a great time to do it too!Who's in?

OxyECA
Black uses KEY unique stimulant ingredients that will alter body composition. The thermogenic ingredients will literally raise your body temperature to the point where you are consistently burning calories throughout the day. Ever feel like your just dragging so much that nothing can get you going in the morning or when mid-afternoon hits? Our key ingredients are sure to give you not only a JOLT of energy but long sustained energy with out that awful crash feeling.Key Features:

• Enhanced Lipolysis
  • Crush Appetite
  • Enchance Mental Focus
  • Elevated Mood
  • EXTREME Energy (Only for experienced users)

If you're looking to break thru a plateau and achieve peak levels of energy and performance OxyECA Black is the fat burner for you. Complete fat blasting matrixwith key ingredients to peak energy levels. Dieting for a show and lacking energy? OxyECA Black is the JOLT of ENERGY you need to get you thru those low carb days.
936364_531441500227229_1173059930_n.png

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
How does it compare with cellucor super hd?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see some apps!!
This will blow your mind!!
Energy, thermogenesis, energy, no crash, energy, AND it rocks!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
App will be up later tonight!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This stuff looks interesting, is it new?
;-)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HHmmm seems interesting! Im in, currently im in the last month of my cut officially down to 236 from a hefty load lol. Looking to reach 230 and press maintenance and BF% after that goal is attained. Pretty sure this product would help me on my way there will be updating a more than enough lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Won't be applying for this one. The next few weeks are going to be just too hectic to devote enough time for a quality log. Good luck to all other applicants. This looks like a great fat burner.

lilfitprincess

lilfitprincess

Awards
Won't be applying for this one. The next few weeks are going to be just too hectic to devote enough time for a quality log. Good luck to all other applicants. This looks like a great fat burner.
Understandable, thanks for your interest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL this guy HAHAH. No its not new but the product we announce on Monday will be ;)
hmmm...let me see:

yup...today is monday!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
How does a guy get in on this? I know I just registered, though I used a different name in the past and have lurked on and off for years.

I'm highly stim tolerant, if that makes a difference.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does a guy get in on this? I know I just registered, though I used a different name in the past and have lurked on and off for years.

I'm highly stim tolerant, if that makes a difference.
Why have you used a different name in the past?

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
I used to use the name Jcc. I had trouble logging in, so it was easier to just get a new user ID.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oxy Eca is imo the strongest otc fat burner in some time. I have to take half the dose at first or I'll be like a jack rabbit!

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
I want in on this! My body has adapted to my current fat burner! I've went from 270 to 200 44% bf to 18%

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Is this better than VPX meltdown? I'm in on this on

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO it is. I'm an avid stim user and tried meltdown while back. I thought it was good but not great. Oxy eca black for me is the strongest I've used in years.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Nice I'm certainly interested in this count me in

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea buddy piston you know you want some!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man piston did you tell mommy too
Etiquette usually dictates no more than two logs at a time, providing they don't conflict with each other. It's a courtesy you afford the companies who are generous enough to select you.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Look bro I hear you man aight . Fall back yo ! I just didn't like the effects of aggression ok you do you and I will do me ok ! No hard feelings my dude

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Look bro I hear you man aight . Fall back yo ! I just didn't like the effects of aggression ok you do you and I will do me ok ! No hard feelings my dude
no hard feelings takin'.....

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yes I know but I'm not going to continue to take something that has an effect on me

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well all that aside

BUMP!!! Im still in on this!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Promo dolo dance...

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Still want in! Not sure if I needed to do something other than reply to this thread.
I'm 6'0, 190 with a visible one-pack. ;-) Highly stim tolerant and hoping this one can get me going.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! We have a winner!!! PM me your address!!! Looking forward to your log!!!
Awesome news!!!

I cant wait to run this product and will do my best to describe the experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news!!!

I cant wait to run this product and will do my best to describe the experience.
oxy black is good stuff!!!

congrats!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does the eca stand for? this obviously isn't ephedrine caffeine asprin stacked.

and why write 1,3,7 trimethyl bla bla bla instead of clearly listing it as caffeine?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what does the eca stand for? this obviously isn't ephedrine caffeine asprin stacked.

and why write 1,3,7 trimethyl bla bla bla instead of clearly listing it as caffeine?
The name ECA has just carried over from way back when with our old product line. As far as the1,3,7 it looks like the info on the NP site is incorrect and we will have that changed. Thanks for pointing this out.