♛ Conquer & Potassium Nitratel Stack - 5 loggers needed!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0

    ♛ Conquer & Potassium Nitratel Stack - 5 loggers needed!!!









    5 WINNERS GET TO LOG THE COMBO
    OF CONQUER STACKED
    WITH POTASSIUM NITRATE!



    How to qualify to become a winner?

    1. Tell us why you want to try this awesome combo! That's it!


    Rules ans regulations:
    1. Must be 18+
    2. Must have a USA shipping address
    3. Must do 3 weekly updates(minimum discussing the combination of the products) specifically mentioning endurance, pump, energy, focus, and motivation.
    4. Must have at least 50 posts


  2. Registered User
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    awww **** son, 3 hrs later and no entries, LOL
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  3. Registered User
    madripper32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    528
    Answers
    0


    I would love to log this for you guys I am 29 years old weigh 179 have been using Hemavol for about 7 months now and I love it but I have had a stim craving also I have been hearing great stuff about nitrates, I just started FST 7 and I think it will really help me get through the workouts which are usually at 6am and I have a 8 month old so every boost I can get is great.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,513
    Answers
    0


    Bump!!! Ppl need to hop on this train while they can!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1


    love me some nitrates...this looks really good.

    nice job i-force!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Registered User
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0


    Hey I would be interested in this. Currently cutting down to some low percentages and can use a good kick before my workouts. Also already being sub 10% and getting lower, pump products bring out veins and striations a lot more than normal and nothing makes want to hit my next set hard like looking In the mirror and seeing a complete freak. Currently 228.6lbs at 6'4 on a 3 day split. Have a recent PWO log up I can link when I get home. Thanks.
  7. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,835
    Answers
    0


    Looks interesting. The combo with agmantine looks insaine and with my insaine workout this would be a great stack to log and make video reviews for it!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  8. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    Conquer is awesome ! Stacking something like this is almost unfair. Your veins will hate you.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  9. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    Conquer.PN And hemavol stack....would I explode?
  10. Registered User
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0


    Can anyone shed some light my way about the use of potassium nitrate?
  11. Registered User
    fcbarca12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Potassium nitrate. I've been super STOKED to try this baby out. I would love to log this for iforce! I've pretty much tried all your products (compete, hemavol, tropinol, intimidate, dexaprine... ) but I've only sampled conquer! I loved it when I did sample it and would love to sample it again.

    I'm working out 6 days a week, lifting 4 and cardio on the rest of the days.

    I meet all the requirements too!
  12. Registered User
    rayzer5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    log opportunity


    iForce products look excellent, I haven't been fortunate enough to try any yet. Compete, Hemavol and Protean have had me interested for a long time now. Conquer looks amazing and I cannot wait to compare to some of the other pwo's I've used. Potassium Nitrate is also very intriguing to me, so I hope to be chosen even w/o the proper post requirement.....
  13. Registered User
    rayzer5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    My favorite flavors are typically grape or green apple, but tangy tangerine sounds like its right in my wheelhouse lolz
  14. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Hell yea.. killer combo!!!!

    Mike
  15. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0

    Conquer log


    Hello I saw the log and am an IForce fan and love I force supps I have used them in the past and would deff enjoy logging this
  16. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    I would love to log this for you guys I am 29 years old weigh 179 have been using Hemavol for about 7 months now and I love it but I have had a stim craving also I have been hearing great stuff about nitrates, I just started FST 7 and I think it will really help me get through the workouts which are usually at 6am and I have a 8 month old so every boost I can get is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalltheway View Post
    Hey I would be interested in this. Currently cutting down to some low percentages and can use a good kick before my workouts. Also already being sub 10% and getting lower, pump products bring out veins and striations a lot more than normal and nothing makes want to hit my next set hard like looking In the mirror and seeing a complete freak. Currently 228.6lbs at 6'4 on a 3 day split. Have a recent PWO log up I can link when I get home. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Looks interesting. The combo with agmantine looks insaine and with my insaine workout this would be a great stack to log and make video reviews for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Hello I saw the log and am an IForce fan and love I force supps I have used them in the past and would deff enjoy logging this
    Quote Originally Posted by fcbarca12 View Post
    WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Potassium nitrate. I've been super STOKED to try this baby out. I would love to log this for iforce! I've pretty much tried all your products (compete, hemavol, tropinol, intimidate, dexaprine... ) but I've only sampled conquer! I loved it when I did sample it and would love to sample it again.

    I'm working out 6 days a week, lifting 4 and cardio on the rest of the days.

    I meet all the requirements too!
    winners. PM me full name + shipping address
  17. Registered User
    money0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    433
    Answers
    0


    Enjoy it winners!!! Conquer is legit!
  18. Registered User
    madripper32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    528
    Answers
    0


    Awesome I can't wait.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  19. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Enjoy it winners!!! Conquer is legit!
    I plan to enjoy it thank you sir! God bless you bro
  20. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Winners!! Make sure you post links to logs in this thread!!
  21. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Winners post links here!!
  22. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Will do sir!!??
  23. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Dayum.that was fast i would have been all up.in this
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    What was fast broham
  25. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Dayum.that was fast i would have been all up.in this
    We don't mess around

    Mike
  26. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Sho nuff lol
  27. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    So has anyone received their IForce
  28. Registered User
    alexalltheway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    So has anyone received their IForce
    Not yet. Going to Arizona for the 4th, hope it's here when I return.
  29. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Yea me too
  30. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    winners. PM me full name + shipping address
    I'm in San Diego I hope it gets here today.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  31. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Should be soon guys!! Cant wait for these! Have a happy and safe 4th !!
  32. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Should be soon guys!! Cant wait for these! Have a happy and safe 4th !!
    Thanks bro god bless you and enjoy your 4th and weekend!
  33. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Thanks bro god bless you and enjoy your 4th and weekend!

    No problem man, mine went well.. hope yours did as well!

    Mike
  34. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Mine went very well and after tonite my 4day vacation starts but not before I say goodbye to the gym before I leave with my wife and daughters to the beach,
  35. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Mine went very well and after tonite my 4day vacation starts but not before I say goodbye to the gym before I leave with my wife and daughters to the beach,
    What beach?
  36. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Rehoboth beach in Delaware !
  37. Registered User
    fcbarca12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    Has anyone gotten their stuff yet?! So pumped for this.


    See what I did there?
  38. Registered User
    stalto00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    38
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    no but soon i will have a link up.
  39. Registered User
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    858
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fcbarca12 View Post
    Has anyone gotten their stuff yet?! So pumped for this.

    See what I did there?
    No I have not received it yet I'm sure mon or tues we should do to the holiday weekend .
  40. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    Rehoboth beach in Delaware !

    Good stuff man, have not been there. I was at Ocean City NJ for 4th.

    Mike
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ♛ Conquer & Hemavol Stack - 5 loggers needed!!! ♛
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 03:14 PM
  2. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 06-19-2013, 12:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 09:38 AM
  4. Cutting stack cyle opinions needed please
    By FOXDIE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 05:29 PM
  5. 1M-T stack suggestion - MASS NEEDED
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in