♛ Conquer & Potassium Nitratel Stack - 5 loggers needed!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+3] 5 WINNERS GET TO LOG THE COMBO
OF CONQUER STACKED
WITH POTASSIUM NITRATE![/size]

How to qualify to become a winner?

1. Tell us why you want to try this awesome combo! That's it!

Rules ans regulations:
1. Must be 18+
2. Must have a USA shipping address
3. Must do 3 weekly updates(minimum discussing the combination of the products) specifically mentioning endurance, pump, energy, focus, and motivation.
4. Must have at least 50 posts

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awww **** son, 3 hrs later and no entries, LOL

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this for you guys I am 29 years old weigh 179 have been using Hemavol for about 7 months now and I love it but I have had a stim craving also I have been hearing great stuff about nitrates, I just started FST 7 and I think it will really help me get through the workouts which are usually at 6am and I have a 8 month old so every boost I can get is great.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump!!! Ppl need to hop on this train while they can!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love me some nitrates...this looks really good.

nice job i-force!!!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Hey I would be interested in this. Currently cutting down to some low percentages and can use a good kick before my workouts. Also already being sub 10% and getting lower, pump products bring out veins and striations a lot more than normal and nothing makes want to hit my next set hard like looking In the mirror and seeing a complete freak. Currently 228.6lbs at 6'4 on a 3 day split. Have a recent PWO log up I can link when I get home. Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks interesting. The combo with agmantine looks insaine and with my insaine workout this would be a great stack to log and make video reviews for it!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Conquer is awesome ! Stacking something like this is almost unfair. Your veins will hate you.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Conquer.PN And hemavol stack....would I explode?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone shed some light my way about the use of potassium nitrate?

fcbarca12

Awards
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Potassium nitrate. I've been super STOKED to try this baby out. I would love to log this for iforce! I've pretty much tried all your products (compete, hemavol, tropinol, intimidate, dexaprine... ) but I've only sampled conquer! I loved it when I did sample it and would love to sample it again.

I'm working out 6 days a week, lifting 4 and cardio on the rest of the days.

I meet all the requirements too!

rayzer5

rayzer5

Awards
log opportunity

iForce products look excellent, I haven't been fortunate enough to try any yet. Compete, Hemavol and Protean have had me interested for a long time now. Conquer looks amazing and I cannot wait to compare to some of the other pwo's I've used. Potassium Nitrate is also very intriguing to me, so I hope to be chosen even w/o the proper post requirement.....

rayzer5

rayzer5

Awards
My favorite flavors are typically grape or green apple, but tangy tangerine sounds like its right in my wheelhouse lolz

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yea.. killer combo!!!!

Mike

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Conquer log

Hello I saw the log and am an IForce fan and love I force supps I have used them in the past and would deff enjoy logging this

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this for you guys I am 29 years old weigh 179 have been using Hemavol for about 7 months now and I love it but I have had a stim craving also I have been hearing great stuff about nitrates, I just started FST 7 and I think it will really help me get through the workouts which are usually at 6am and I have a 8 month old so every boost I can get is great.
Hey I would be interested in this. Currently cutting down to some low percentages and can use a good kick before my workouts. Also already being sub 10% and getting lower, pump products bring out veins and striations a lot more than normal and nothing makes want to hit my next set hard like looking In the mirror and seeing a complete freak. Currently 228.6lbs at 6'4 on a 3 day split. Have a recent PWO log up I can link when I get home. Thanks.
Looks interesting. The combo with agmantine looks insaine and with my insaine workout this would be a great stack to log and make video reviews for it!
Hello I saw the log and am an IForce fan and love I force supps I have used them in the past and would deff enjoy logging this
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Potassium nitrate. I've been super STOKED to try this baby out. I would love to log this for iforce! I've pretty much tried all your products (compete, hemavol, tropinol, intimidate, dexaprine... ) but I've only sampled conquer! I loved it when I did sample it and would love to sample it again.

I'm working out 6 days a week, lifting 4 and cardio on the rest of the days.

I meet all the requirements too!
winners. PM me full name + shipping address

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I can't wait.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners!! Make sure you post links to logs in this thread!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners post links here!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Dayum.that was fast i would have been all up.in this

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be soon guys!! Cant wait for these! Have a happy and safe 4th !!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Mine went very well and after tonite my 4day vacation starts but not before I say goodbye to the gym before I leave with my wife and daughters to the beach,

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine went very well and after tonite my 4day vacation starts but not before I say goodbye to the gym before I leave with my wife and daughters to the beach,
What beach?

fcbarca12

Awards
Has anyone gotten their stuff yet?! So pumped for this.

See what I did there?

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Has anyone gotten their stuff yet?! So pumped for this.

See what I did there?
No I have not received it yet I'm sure mon or tues we should do to the holiday weekend .

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm lucky I grew up in Point Pleasant NJ so I spend from June through September at the beach.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I guess I'm lucky I grew up in Point Pleasant NJ so I spend from June through September at the beach.
Man that's nice I wish the beach was closer to Baltimore lol yea going to bed did some cardio in the hotel gym room just 3cardio machines lol but gotta get a workout in while traveling lol beach time all day tomorrow can't wait to see my 11 moth olds reaction to the beach my other two daughters are stoked for the beach!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone should have product by ~Friday

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My grandparents live exit 82a on parkway.. Seaside hts exit.. We use to go to point pleasant alot though

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea had a great time at the beach , will be headed home tonight and tomorrow time to hit it hard back to the basics lol no fast food! And did anyone get their stack yet?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea had a great time at the beach , will be headed home tonight and tomorrow time to hit it hard back to the basics lol no fast food! And did anyone get their stack yet?
I'm looking forward to your log bro

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Friday? Mine arrived Today! woohoo will get things rolling tomorrow.