One more Max-Bulk logger needed!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same rules apply as the last log opp. Let's get these reviews going asap!

MAX-BULK

Who's ready to get huge?

Androgens, estrogens and progestins all come together in ANDRO FACTORY’s Advanced DHEA Complex MAX-BULK’s featuring: 4-DHEA and 19-DHEA. The Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to the Anabolic Steroid testosterone and 19-Nor-testosterone. MAX-BULK paves your way to massive lean muscle gains, strength, stamina and increased motivation and without the aggressive effects found in some other prohormones. With ANDRO FACTORY’s added signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) all synergistically balanced brings a new player in the race to lean muscle mass, a stronger body and with retained aggression.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
So no need for PCT? I'd be in on this if so... Can't really afford to set up anything after. Let me know man I will go sure log this.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give this a try for you guys I, I am currently cutting trying to get down to 170 from my current 180, then I will be bulking hoping to keep it as lean as possible MAX-BULK would really help.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Sick profile !! I'd be all in to run this as well. Us old timers need to keep up the edge!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So no need for PCT? I'd be in on this if so... Can't really afford to set up anything after. Let me know man I will go sure log this.
An otc pct is needed, serm isnt required....

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
If a SERM is not required, I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. I've been meaning to sample a product such as this. And, I just got done with my current obligation. My strength has increased and I'm moving heavier weight around, for me that is, but, all about progression. I'd like to benefit with Max Bulk and see how huge I can get. I'm always detailed in my logs, with a focus on the training as it relates to the supplement.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
An otc pct is needed, serm isnt required....
So maybe like MAN N-XT would fit the bill? I can figure something out .... I'm in

I'm 34
Train 3-5 day a week.
I enjoy long walks on the moon lit beach
I've used a few different PH and had a couple of good experiences, I am training much different since the wife is going during the day. I now only have work that gets in the way of training (an vacations). I agree to post several times a day and on off days at least once. Cannot post nudes(sorry) pic, however will post progress pics.

Got my Hawthorne berry and just need to pick up some milk thistle and I'm ready

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So maybe like MAN N-XT would fit the bill? I can figure something out .... I'm in

I'm 34
Train 3-5 day a week.
I enjoy long walks on the moon lit beach
I've used a few different PH and had a couple of good experiences, I am training much different since the wife is going during the day. I now only have work that gets in the way of training (an vacations). I agree to post several times a day and on off days at least once. Cannot post nudes(sorry) pic, however will post progress pics.

Got my Hawthorne berry and just need to pick up some milk thistle and I'm ready
MAN N-XT would be a solid choice and with some DAA added to it you should have a great pct stack....

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I would love to do a log for you guys. I wouldn't be able to start until August though as I compete in a show on August 4th. Afterward ill be bulking for about a good seven months and taking time off competing to grow as much as possible. I log everything I do and would love the chance to try something new. I have a lot of experience with many different supplements and training methodologies. I also have an IFBB pro bodybuilder as my trainer so I'm always kept in line and on task. Shoot me a PM if your like more specifics to everything ive done as well as current progress pictures and bulking plans.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
MAN N-XT would be a solid choice and with some DAA added to it you should have a great pct stack....
That's great I gots NXT! Hummmm ... DAA No prob. Perfect for the monster challenge on sept.14 training for strength and endurance, fits the bill for sure

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
If a SERM is not required, I'd like to toss my hat into the ring. I've been meaning to sample a product such as this. And, I just got done with my current obligation. My strength has increased and I'm moving heavier weight around, for me that is, but, all about progression. I'd like to benefit with Max Bulk and see how huge I can get. I'm always detailed in my logs, with a focus on the training as it relates to the supplement.
Also, I turn 35 this Friday, so, it'd make for a great birthday present. (True story.)

I'd be using this for a lean bulk, working out 4-5 days a week, depending on how time permits. And like I said before, the primary focus would be to get a new wardrobe since my clothes won't fit me.

Jetley

Awards
I'm extremely interested in logging it. I'm 27, 6'1, 215 lbs. I was just about to start a SD/Stano cycle so I have the SERM on hand too if necessary.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would like to throw my name into the hat. I have been looking at the DHEA complexes out there with some interest and this looks right up my ally. I have ran a sponsored log before and am about two weeks into a natural recomp stack log that is on my own accord. I am in the gym five days a week and would love something to help me throw on some lean mass. I have a job that is low key and can update a lot. If chosen I would promise to start this log by the 16th of July and run nothing else of a performance enhancing nature. I am currently doing a high volume training style to bring out definition for the summer and I eat clean. Good luck to all. Cheers

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a few apps in here Fl3x! When you pulling the plug on this promo and picking your next logger?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this still open?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still open!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I have no doubt this is a great product . I've run primordial and forerunner labs dhea products with great success . I don't know if the fact I'm 43 and the effect is more pronounced but I had great results and even more had a awesome sense of well being . I hope I get chosen but I'll be following the logs closely .

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'm very eager at running Max Bulk. I'm posted my interest in this thread. What other qualifications are required?

Thanks!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I'm up for this bulk broz gotta get those gains if ya know what I mean , I hope it's still available to log

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Wonder what kind of gains could be made with this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry guys, I'm stalking you all pretty hard to see who is most worthy ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry guys, I'm stalking you all pretty hard to see who is most worthy ;)
I still have that restraining order against you . . . bring your zoom lens since you must stay 1000 ft away from me!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
So that was you around the corner the other day? Crafty, very crafty!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're both wrong.
The NSA and AF have a contractual agreement when we look for loggers.
Drones, phone records, you name it we've been doing it!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You can take me out of the running, another opportunity was offered to me that is better suited for my current goals. Thanks for the change though, hopefully next time.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
You're both wrong.
The NSA and AF have a contractual agreement when we look for loggers.
Drones, phone records, you name it we've been doing it!
If you guys put that much effort in seeking your loggers, then that means even more goes into your products!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so IronMagLabs took a chance on you to log epi-andro, sent you 2 bottles for free and you are now applying for another hormonal product? was your idea to run both at the same time?

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Sorry I miss read and thought it was like n.o

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sorry I miss read and thought it was like n.o
i hope you do well with epi-andro, youve got a lot to learn with anabolics young grasshopper.....

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Ancient Chinese secret lol young grasshopper hahahaha that just made mayday !!! Yea epi andro is nice but it's my first time taking a prohormone , I do like it makes hard gains fairly fast just don't like the cons about it lol but it's good

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yummy epi-andro !!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP.
Come on you Nancy's. You scared of getting huge?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I fear nothing! Just waiting on a decision.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Trying to get swoled back and arms like a powerhouse

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry i was gone a couple of days we talking about getting huge? BOOM! Triceps all in your face

Attachments

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
No scared here, just scary. Can ya dig it