Help out if you can!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
What We Are Doing & Why!

Everyday 22 veterans commit suicide, and we at The Guardian Angel Foundations have set out to help every individual with PTSD cope with their illness, and realize that this isn't the only answer!

Our Purpose & The Difference We Can Make Together!

Would you like to be a pivotal part of raising money to show our veterans the appreciation and support they deserve? Our military personal make brave sacrifices daily and work long and hard. Risking time with their families, friends, their creature comforts, and often times their lives to ensure our freedom and comforts are maintained. Though, they often return home left forgotten, and unappreciated!

The idea of this organization came about after viewing a 60 minute segment in regards to a veteran with PTSD who ended up committing suicide. It touched me so much that I vowed to do everything in my power to provide veterans with the help they need. Thus, the creation of The Guardian Angel Foundations came about. Whose primary goal is to help support our nation's veterans. Especially, those that are homeless or have certain mental health issues like PTSD or other. There are several projects planned, from setting up shelters/clinics to creating a program where we help veterans re-assimilate themselves into the community via honing on their precise skill sets. It will be months to years before we are operating anywhere near full capacity. Though, over the next few months we will be continuing to send out various supplies/care packages to veterans, active duty members, military families, and those in need. We currently have 6 companies working with us, and have several meetings planned over the next few months with places such as Whole Foods.

We have come so far on our own, but now we need support from our community to help us to continue to grow and assist as many people as possible! With your support, we can continue to support those who risked their lives for us on a daily basis.

(There are future plans to branch out into several areas over the coming years via the creation of partnered organizations; each having its own specific objective. Though, primarily focusing on education, and child development.)

Please, pledge $1 to save a life! If anyone donates $500 or over they will be sent a thank you basket filled with various supplements from multiple companies ie you will be sent $100-200 in products. If there are multiple donors in the $200+ range I may consider doing the same for each donor, but in a smaller scale.

If you would prefer to donate via a check or if any large donors would like a tax write off or be able track their donation, and be told when, and how they are spent please email me at: [email protected]

Motivation to Donate, Meet Colleen Shannon

The Guardian Angel Foundations

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Anyone that donates over $100 will receive either

Bottles of Ultradrol, Mechabol, Trenazone, or Axon by Antaeus Labs
Rpm, Drive or Uncut by Applied Nutriceuticals
Tub of phase 8 protein by Muscletech
Products by Celtic Labs (unsure of what)

Few other items are available, and I may be able to get my hands on other stuff as well

(you can request what you want, but what you get and quantity received will depend on amount donated!)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i may feel generous......

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
i may feel generous......
Hope so because we are really struggling to get funds right now... If you're really generous, you may get a large thank you basket filled with stuff at your doorstep : )

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This is really cool! I like to see ppl supporting those who are affected by the atrocities of war. I don't think many people realize what they are getting themselves into when they enlist. But it's generally too late at that point.
I wish I could say that I have extra money to give to this cause, but I don't (broke-ass unemployed recent college grad haha). It's nice to see this going on though. Keep up the good work.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
This is really cool! I like to see ppl supporting those who are affected by the atrocities of war. I don't think many people realize what they are getting themselves into when they enlist. But it's generally too late at that point.
I wish I could say that I have extra money to give to this cause, but I don't (broke-ass unemployed recent college grad haha). It's nice to see this going on though. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man, and its understandable. I just hope we are able to reach at least half our goal or else its going to be hard for us to continue!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your goal on the money?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
What is your goal on the money?
Trying to hit 10,000, but we need at least 5,000 to continue. Though, with only 16 days left I don't think its going to happen :/

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a great cause!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son is in the Navy and he has PTSD. This is a real issue my fellow lifters, please donate. Can you imagine what it's like to wake up every night in cold sweats from the nightmares? Can you imagine reacting to any stressful situation with rage? My son is still active. He deals with his PTSD using strength in God and Country. There are others that are not dealing with it at all and giving the ultimate sacrifice. Please donate.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
How much do you have so far?
Only $456 I don't think we will make it with only 15 days left! I'am trying to sell my supplement stash to raise some extra cash, but we are still really far from the goal!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when i have the time i do volunteer work at my local VA hospital and give money to the various groups who come in and run bingo games and bring baked goods for the patients. lately i have had more extra money than time, so i give what i can!!! my father in law died recently and i do this in his honor.

if i weren't already doing this, i would most certainly donate to this very worthy cause!!!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
when i have the time i do volunteer work at my local VA hospital and give money to the various groups who come in and run bingo games and bring baked goods for the patients. lately i have had more extra money than time, so i give what i can!!! my father in law died recently and i do this in his honor.

if i weren't already doing this, i would most certainly donate to this very worthy cause!!!
That's really noble of you! I am glad theirs people like you in this world, if you would be interested in working with us on another level in the future we would love to have you (I'll send you a PM in this regard in a bit).

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's really noble of you! I am glad theirs people like you in this world, if you would be interested in working with us on another level in the future we would love to have you (I'll send you a PM in this regard in a bit).
I might like to help as well, please PM me the details. My time is limited but might be able to help. This is a good charity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
christmas time and around new years is my deadest time at work...last year i visited at the VA 2-3 times a week, during the holidays. was really surprised to see so many young guys with no family or friends visiting, really made me sad.....several of them who were able i pushed outside for a smoke or to canteen for snacks, i swear i got more out of it than they did, their gratitude is something i will never forget...almost brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it......

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
At Thebigt & kenpoenengineer all the support you guys are giving to our Vets is very noble of the both of you, and it brightens my day when I hear about people like you in this world!

To everyone else: with only one week left, things aren't looking good. If you can pledge even a dollar, please do!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I just want to say thank you to everyone that donated, and ask if you guys could please come join the new community forum.. It still needs some work and will be a bit before it really gets going, but since a lot of you guys have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to fitness, it would be awesome to have all of you

GAFoundations.org Forums