More Purus Buncldes INSIDE! (Shirts, shakers supps!)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Because of the applicants that applied after me, I would like to withdraw my application.

I've used these before and know they work, I would prefer someone else try them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Because of the applicants that applied after me, I would like to withdraw my application.

I've used these before and know they work, I would prefer someone else try them.
    Wow. That's nice of you. Not many people would do that.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com
    •   

3. That's awesome bro alot of respect!

4. Lets get this road on the show!

HugeBanks and Rush954

Message me your shipping addresses and we will get these logs rocking!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lets get this road on the show!

HugeBanks and Rush954

Hell yeah congrats to the winners! Looking forward to these logs.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

6. Congrats guys!

7. Congrats guys! I was going to throw in an application today but I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future. Good luck with the stacks and I'm looking forward to seeing the results!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!

8. You'll see more in the future no doubt
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    You'll see more in the future no doubt
    That's what I like to hear!!!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!

10. Thank you so much!! PM sent.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

11. Grays yall link us when yall ready!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Congrats to the winners

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Lets get this road on the show!

HugeBanks and Rush954

Yeah buddy!!! Thanks for the great opportunity. Can't wait to start my log. Now for a catchy name for this one... Any suggestions?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post

Yeah buddy!!! Thanks for the great opportunity. Can't wait to start my log. Now for a catchy name for this one... Any suggestions?
    Rushing my gains with this Purus Bunclde

15. Congrats guys!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Rushing my gains with this Purus Bunclde
    I like that sounds catchy..
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  17. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    Id love to have a bundle of this stuff i can log it 3 time s a week for ya. Never got a chance to try these products and i was wanting a shaker and tshirt this would be a great promo for me to hook up on. I herd the products are great. I think you should choose me because Im a die hard lifter and i cant wait to brag about purus.

Until you fullfil your obligation to another company, you aren't eligible for any promo's here. If you are going to apply and accept products, then actually log it.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

18. Just came in to say... That's one heck of a stack there! I would've actually thrown in an app to try and log this one. I've had samples of Muscle Marinade in the past and it was crazy strong. Has it been reformulated since all of the DMAA craziness? Regardless, will be following along in these logs. Please link them up fellas!

19. Muscle Marinade has not been reformulated! It's probably inevitable sometime.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

20. Purus is no joke, great products, awesome people. Will be having them on my podcast in a few weeks....very excited.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Muscle Marinade has not been reformulated! It's probably inevitable sometime.
    NOOOO!!!!

22. Lol nothing official at all just saying writing is on the wall.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

23. I'm excited to start this new log. Still contemplating on a catchy title.

Competition bound 2014

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm excited to start this new log. Still contemplating on a catchy title.
    Kill it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Kill it!
    Most definitely. Any word on when I should be expecting? Feels like I shouldn't be leaving home and need to be stalking my mailman. Lol

Competition bound 2014

26. Should be next day or so!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Should be next day or so!
    Got mine today!! Can't wait to try it. Here's my question. I am competing in the Missouri State July 13th. I can use these until then of course but will take a week off after the show. Should I start my log tomorrow or would you rather I wait? I can start tomorrow no problem just wanted to let you know about the short gap.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

28. Gotta logg this is an amazing thing never seen before hook me up logging is the best I can do for all this !!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by HUGEbanks View Post

Got mine today!! Can't wait to try it. Here's my question. I am competing in the Missouri State July 13th. I can use these until then of course but will take a week off after the show. Should I start my log tomorrow or would you rather I wait? I can start tomorrow no problem just wanted to let you know about the short gap.
    I don't know what the boss man will say but if it were me I'd go ahead and start logging the MM but wait to start the dpol until after your week off. Most ppl start to really get the effects between 8-12 days so I'd hate for you to really start feeling it and then stop. Just my 2 cents
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I don't know what the boss man will say but if it were me I'd go ahead and start logging the MM but wait to start the dpol until after your week off. Most ppl start to really get the effects between 8-12 days so I'd hate for you to really start feeling it and then stop. Just my 2 cents
    Actually that is exactly why I was going to say. Starting the MM is no problem.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shirts, Shakers and Supplements...OH MY!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 06:28 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 02:37 AM
  3. Maximize v2 review thread!!!! More free prizes inside!!!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:16 PM
  4. supps to oxidize more fat?
    By julius kelp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 06:44 PM
  5. CODEX + July 05 = NO MORE supps!?!
    By yojimbo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 12:01 PM