I need 10 people

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Any word??????


  2. Count me in on this I'm a lover of pre workouts and would gladly log for you guys I hope I get this and if not its cool! Ain't nothing but a peanut
    •   
       


  3. Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    That's a good thing on many levels!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  5. Nice, interested in this PWO regardless!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    Can't wait!! Good luck everyone!!!

  7. I can't wait either

  8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    Glad to hear it!
    supermaz on BB.com

  9. That's what I'm talking about bro

  10. Bump for winners

  11. BUMP for anticipation!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  12. Bump because chad has 2 ppl in another forum(ps.net) waiting on his decision still for over a week for a logging op for new prodigy
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

  13. Lets have it already!!

  14. You guys and gals wont be disappointed that's for sure. New formula is off the chain.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    You guys and gals wont be disappointed that's for sure. New formula is off the chain.
    You got that right!
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. OK, I've kept my mouth shut so far but for the past few days, this thread has been slowly been getting under my skin. So, on the 19th of last month you guys says you need 10 folks to log your new product. Sounds good so far. So like many other on here, I throw my name into the hat and like many here, am still waiting (Almost 3 weeks later) to find out who was selected. Being new to this whole "let me log for your product please" concept, I understand that it just doesn't just happen over night. Obviously you want folks who will best represent and provide the best feed back. However, I don't see how it takes this long to come up with 10 names and to top it off, you have a guy (Co Rep) on here that kind of / sort of suggest that he already has the names picked out and will let us know because he in a good mood? But then never does. Please don't do me any favors. Sure I would love the opportunity to try a new product out and the fact that its free doesn't hurt either but come on, lets not play games here. The perception you got going on here is that your doing me/us a favor but then you want to play games and make comments such as the one already stated? No thanks, I'm too old to play games so you an kindly remove my name for any potential list that I may have or have not been on.V1

  17. HMMM Im guessing ^^^^ usually opens his Christmas presents early
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. You do realize the rep you question has been ill of late . PNI has been straight up on these boards since day one. They'll honor what they say but real life always comes first . Just my thoughts ....
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  19. Hahahah

  20. I'm sorry to here he's been I'll but if he's unable to complete the task then maybe someone (maybe the guy that started this thread) should have maybe Covered down for him. Just saying

  21. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    I'm sorry to here he's been I'll but if he's unable to complete the task then maybe someone (maybe the guy that started this thread) should have maybe Covered down for him. Just saying
    It's also a holiday week . Most of these reps don't get paid to do this stuff . These reps aren't all sitting in a cubicle together . Mostly just knowledgeable members who stepped up .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  22. And the fact that the Guy that started it is the owner and probably has more important things to do (like running the company for example).

  23. Like ensuring the representation of his Co product is maintained in a positive way so folks will consider purchasing them. Look don't everyone get their panties all in a bunch. The only one that should be responding to the me is the one that started this the thread. As you say, he's the owner.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    I'm sorry to here he's been I'll but if he's unable to complete the task then maybe someone (maybe the guy that started this thread) should have maybe Covered down for him. Just saying
    This guys wants free stuff and he wants free stuff right now!!!!!!!
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  25. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    OK, I've kept my mouth shut so far but for the past few days, this thread has been slowly been getting under my skin. So, on the 19th of last month you guys says you need 10 folks to log your new product. Sounds good so far. So like many other on here, I throw my name into the hat and like many here, am still waiting (Almost 3 weeks later) to find out who was selected. Being new to this whole "let me log for your product please" concept, I understand that it just doesn't just happen over night. Obviously you want folks who will best represent and provide the best feed back. However, I don't see how it takes this long to come up with 10 names and to top it off, you have a guy (Co Rep) on here that kind of / sort of suggest that he already has the names picked out and will let us know because he in a good mood? But then never does. Please don't do me any favors. Sure I would love the opportunity to try a new product out and the fact that its free doesn't hurt either but come on, lets not play games here. The perception you got going on here is that your doing me/us a favor but then you want to play games and make comments such as the one already stated? No thanks, I'm too old to play games so you an kindly remove my name for any potential list that I may have or have not been on.V1
    You should be grateful for the opportunity, you think companies top priority is to give things away for free?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:40 PM
  4. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 02:48 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Log in
Log in