I need 10 people

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. When will the folks identified be posted?

2. I hope your treatment goes well.....
    Strong Mind, Strong Body
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal19 View Post
    I hope your treatment goes well.....

i second that, g/l bro

4. Good luck to everyone.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

5. Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction Ricky. The right attitude will always win!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    When will the folks identified be posted?
    Bump
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

7. I will get with Ricky this week and get people selected for this. This is just the beginning. We have several more things coming soon too!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I will get with Ricky this week and get people selected for this. This is just the beginning. We have several more things coming soon too!
    Big things!!
    After a year off, I'm back

9. Ohhh snap!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

10. im finishing my tub of the old prodigy and its amazing but i am not really sure how this better? can someone explain pls.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    im finishing my tub of the old prodigy and its amazing but i am not really sure how this better? can someone explain pls.
    New formula . The new label is available .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

12. I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.
    If I remember correctly (about the old label) the amount of creatine and citrulline in it were not enough to have any real benefit.

I think this new formula is much better and the complete disclosure of the ingredients is a great addition.

14. I just got fininshed logging the last batch and am interested to see how they were able to make a great product better
    McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr
    This was my 30 day run with Prodigy
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

If I remember correctly (about the old label) the amount of creatine and citrulline in it were not enough to have any real benefit.

I think this new formula is much better and the complete disclosure of the ingredients is a great addition.
    That is a very good point. I like how the ingredients they left in are dosed fully

16. yea, this is a serious preworkout for sure, cant wait to see winners!

17. Anticipation is such a killer
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

18. Got lots of apps to go over brothers so give a little time and I shall announce the lucky mofos
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Got lots of apps to go over brothers so give a little time and I shall announce the lucky mofos
    Hells yeah !!

20. Can't wait!!! Thanks again for this sick oppo rtunity

21. Oh yes.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

22. Sorry if I missed this but do you guys think this will be in stores in time for the july fourth sales?

23. Bump for an awesome Company.
    Also where can I find out what’s in the new mix?
    SNS REP

24. I'd be glad to do it if this is still on

25. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.
    After looking over feedback from consumers and retailers we decided that many people no longer wanted creatine mono in their preworkouts and received some backlash for the AAKG and Citruline dosage. Therefore we pulled them from the product and raised the amount of Agmatine and COP. People are in for a treat with this formula.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    After looking over feedback from consumers and retailers we decided that many people no longer wanted creatine mono in their preworkouts and received some backlash for the AAKG and Citruline dosage. Therefore we pulled them from the product and raised the amount of Agmatine and COP. People are in for a treat with this formula.
    Sounds great!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Is the Beta Alanine still going to be present?
    SNS REP

28. Im down for it!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Is the Beta Alanine still going to be present?
    There is 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine per serving.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    There is 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine per serving.
    Nice! Well I cant wait to give it a shot when it comes out!
    SNS REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 09:15 PM
  2. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:40 PM
  4. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 02:48 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:49 PM