I need 10 people

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Oh yes.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

2. Sorry if I missed this but do you guys think this will be in stores in time for the july fourth sales?

3. Bump for an awesome Company.
    Also where can I find out what’s in the new mix?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

4. I'd be glad to do it if this is still on

5. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.
    After looking over feedback from consumers and retailers we decided that many people no longer wanted creatine mono in their preworkouts and received some backlash for the AAKG and Citruline dosage. Therefore we pulled them from the product and raised the amount of Agmatine and COP. People are in for a treat with this formula.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    After looking over feedback from consumers and retailers we decided that many people no longer wanted creatine mono in their preworkouts and received some backlash for the AAKG and Citruline dosage. Therefore we pulled them from the product and raised the amount of Agmatine and COP. People are in for a treat with this formula.
    Sounds great!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Is the Beta Alanine still going to be present?
    SNS REP

8. Im down for it!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Is the Beta Alanine still going to be present?
    There is 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine per serving.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    There is 3.2 grams of Beta Alanine per serving.
    Nice! Well I cant wait to give it a shot when it comes out!
    SNS REP

11. Please let me log it.

12. BUMP!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

13. Count me in!!

14. I would love to try this out! I have tried so many different pwos so I can give a good review and compare to what I have experienced. My wife is having our first child in 2-3 weeks so I am going to need the energy!!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

15. I want in!!!!!! I'm always looking for products to try and review on my YouTube channel!! I am a very in depth reviewer that knows alot of info about supplements and bodybuilding !!! Please I would love the opportunity to help!!!!!

16. I'm ready to start my log, we choosing soon?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by dexdontflex55 View Post
    I want in!!!!!! I'm always looking for products to try and review on my YouTube channel!! I am a very in depth reviewer that knows alot of info about supplements and bodybuilding !!! Please I would love the opportunity to help!!!!!
    What's your yt channel I want to check it out.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

18. Bump! Patiently waiting :-)

19. Bump!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep

20. Still needing loggers?

I've love to give it a shot
    Done two bodybuilding shows and just finished a a uspa powerlifting meet and a WABDL meet.
    supermaz on BB.com

21. Any word??????

22. Count me in on this I'm a lover of pre workouts and would gladly log for you guys I hope I get this and if not its cool! Ain't nothing but a peanut

23. Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    That's a good thing on many levels!

25. Nice, interested in this PWO regardless!

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Think I'm going to pick today well I already picked so ill announce today I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
    Can't wait!! Good luck everyone!!!

27. I can't wait either

28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Glad to hear it!
    supermaz on BB.com

29. That's what I'm talking about bro

30. Bump for winners

31. BUMP for anticipation!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep

32. Bump because chad has 2 ppl in another forum(ps.net) waiting on his decision still for over a week for a logging op for new prodigy
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

33. Lets have it already!!

34. You guys and gals wont be disappointed that's for sure. New formula is off the chain.

35. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    You guys and gals wont be disappointed that's for sure. New formula is off the chain.
    You got that right!
    After a year off, I'm back

36. OK, I've kept my mouth shut so far but for the past few days, this thread has been slowly been getting under my skin. So, on the 19th of last month you guys says you need 10 folks to log your new product. Sounds good so far. So like many other on here, I throw my name into the hat and like many here, am still waiting (Almost 3 weeks later) to find out who was selected. Being new to this whole "let me log for your product please" concept, I understand that it just doesn't just happen over night. Obviously you want folks who will best represent and provide the best feed back. However, I don't see how it takes this long to come up with 10 names and to top it off, you have a guy (Co Rep) on here that kind of / sort of suggest that he already has the names picked out and will let us know because he in a good mood? But then never does. Please don't do me any favors. Sure I would love the opportunity to try a new product out and the fact that its free doesn't hurt either but come on, lets not play games here. The perception you got going on here is that your doing me/us a favor but then you want to play games and make comments such as the one already stated? No thanks, I'm too old to play games so you an kindly remove my name for any potential list that I may have or have not been on.V1

37. HMMM Im guessing ^^^^ usually opens his Christmas presents early
    SNS REP

38. You do realize the rep you question has been ill of late . PNI has been straight up on these boards since day one. They'll honor what they say but real life always comes first . Just my thoughts ....

39. Hahahah

40. I'm sorry to here he's been I'll but if he's unable to complete the task then maybe someone (maybe the guy that started this thread) should have maybe Covered down for him. Just saying

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
  2. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 01:48 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:49 AM