I need 10 people

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. ive never tried your product but have been wanting to try a new preworkout and this sounds great. I will log this for you. thanks

2. I love me some prodigy.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

3. NP actually sent me one of you guys shirts. I've actually never had any of your products, though. If I log this, I'll definitely be rocking the shirt
    •   

4. I'm in as well!

5. Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...
    After a year off, I'm back

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...
    Done. Logged the pre release , I'm trying to find the log link.

PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

7. Well I'm going currently prepping for a Show and need all the energy I cam get to push every workout to the limit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

8. Here is a link to my Prodigy log. It was my first log on AM.
    Cary K's Prodigy Run
    I cannot say this enough guys, do not miss your chance to log this product. It is the mother of ALL PWOs.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...

Email sent!

10. Messaged and threw app on here lol.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Thanks, emailed!

I have several years experience in reviewing products like this. I am a nationally qualified bodybuilder and also compete in the USPA RAW Power Lifting federation. I always do quality logs and reviews on my web site www.BodyByBB2K.com

I'm always 100% honest withy feedback and review with as much quality detailed information as possible. I often include pictures and videos from my training to help create a better image of how the product is working.

Thank you in advance!!
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

12. 1g agmatine is flipping insane boys lol specially on cycle I feel you have more glycogen stores so the more agmatine actually helps the pump and that's just total experience lol ok guys I'm getting lots of great apps in my email to repeat it's ricky@pni-online.com please send detailed apps there ill review them and get back to each and all of you thank you all brothers ill be out of the hospital tomorrow and hopefully have good news to announce to everyone!!!! Cancer ain't got **** on me and btw I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1g agmatine is flipping insane boys lol specially on cycle I feel you have more glycogen stores so the more agmatine actually helps the pump and that's just total experience lol ok guys I'm getting lots of great apps in my email to repeat it's ricky@pni-online.com please send detailed apps there ill review them and get back to each and all of you thank you all brothers ill be out of the hospital tomorrow and hopefully have good news to announce to everyone!!!! Cancer ain't got **** on me and btw I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Lol
    I wondered where you disappeared too.

Hope everything's looking up brother.

14. Groupies

15. Sent app, awesome opportunity for whoever is chosen! Good to hear from Ricky as well!

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Solid loggers

And your logging trenstane for us..
    Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.
    Shouldnt be a problem lol just razzin ya it's a pre workout
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Shouldnt be a problem lol just razzin ya it's a pre workout
    I understand but always good to ask first. I just have been on a pre workout for so long as a staple would actually be interesting combo for pumps. Both products should work Synergistically together at 1 gram of agmantine it should be bomb for pumps.

19. App has been email to you Ricky.
    Godspeed to ya Ricky.

20. Get after it ricky !! Good to have your presence back . I just read through my old prodigy log from last year . Brings back some great memories. 14 days of savagery !!!!!

21. When will the folks identified be posted?

22. I hope your treatment goes well.....
    Strong Mind, Strong Body

23. Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal19 View Post
    I hope your treatment goes well.....

i second that, g/l bro

24. Good luck to everyone.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

25. Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction Ricky. The right attitude will always win!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

26. Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    When will the folks identified be posted?
    Bump

27. I will get with Ricky this week and get people selected for this. This is just the beginning. We have several more things coming soon too!

28. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I will get with Ricky this week and get people selected for this. This is just the beginning. We have several more things coming soon too!
    Big things!!

29. Ohhh snap!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

30. im finishing my tub of the old prodigy and its amazing but i am not really sure how this better? can someone explain pls.

31. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    im finishing my tub of the old prodigy and its amazing but i am not really sure how this better? can someone explain pls.
    New formula . The new label is available .

32. I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.

33. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.
    If I remember correctly (about the old label) the amount of creatine and citrulline in it were not enough to have any real benefit.

I think this new formula is much better and the complete disclosure of the ingredients is a great addition.

34. I just got fininshed logging the last batch and am interested to see how they were able to make a great product better
    McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr
    This was my 30 day run with Prodigy
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

35. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

If I remember correctly (about the old label) the amount of creatine and citrulline in it were not enough to have any real benefit.

I think this new formula is much better and the complete disclosure of the ingredients is a great addition.
    That is a very good point. I like how the ingredients they left in are dosed fully

36. yea, this is a serious preworkout for sure, cant wait to see winners!

37. Anticipation is such a killer
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

38. Got lots of apps to go over brothers so give a little time and I shall announce the lucky mofos
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

39. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Got lots of apps to go over brothers so give a little time and I shall announce the lucky mofos
    Hells yeah !!

40. Can't wait!!! Thanks again for this sick oppo rtunity

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
  2. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 01:48 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:49 AM