I need 10 people

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I'd love to try the new formula . I logged the original before it was released last year and it was awesome . The new formula looks like its upped the stakes in the pre workout category .
    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Definitely interest in this one very solid looking profile. I'm using 6 gram a day Beta Alanine split twice a day and it works great. Creatinol-O-phosphate is the next on my list to try. As a long distance runner this look very promising.
    Solid loggers
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My gf and I are interested in logging this product. I will have her put in a application. I am out of my preworkout and just am logging a tub of creatine when it gets here and your product does not have creatine in it so it wouldn't clash.
    And your logging trenstane for us..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Seems promising! Im In to WIN!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
    •   

3. dan this looks amazing, i just bought the original and you guys do this to me lol

4. I want in on this please..looks really good and I could use the support for my workouts.....
    Strong Mind, Strong Body

5. Wow a new version of Prodigy and I honestly didn't see any reason to improve the old one it is one of the best out
    there I'll watch the reviews and see what others say about it. I am noticing a lot of companies putting Dendrobium
    into there new formulated products but so far CRAZE for me is still #1 when it comes to Dendrobium based product.
    I've tried a couple of products with this ingredient but didn't measure up to CRAZE on focus and stamina.
    •   

6. I would love to try it!!

I'm new to this site, but I would love to try your product. I'm in the process of finding a good Pre workout that works good for me.

7. I'll give it a try!!

8. Please count me in! I'd love to try it.

9. i would love to be beta tester!, previously just used the old formula so i could easily compare and contrast!

10. Interested in logging this. Hope plenty of apps come in. Have a speedy recovery.

11. ive never tried your product but have been wanting to try a new preworkout and this sounds great. I will log this for you. thanks

12. I love me some prodigy.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

13. NP actually sent me one of you guys shirts. I've actually never had any of your products, though. If I log this, I'll definitely be rocking the shirt

14. I'm in as well!

15. Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...
    After a year off, I'm back

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...
    Done. Logged the pre release , I'm trying to find the log link.

PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

17. Well I'm going currently prepping for a Show and need all the energy I cam get to push every workout to the limit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

18. Here is a link to my Prodigy log. It was my first log on AM.
    Cary K's Prodigy Run
    I cannot say this enough guys, do not miss your chance to log this product. It is the mother of ALL PWOs.
    After a year off, I'm back

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...

Email sent!

20. Messaged and threw app on here lol.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Thanks, emailed!

I have several years experience in reviewing products like this. I am a nationally qualified bodybuilder and also compete in the USPA RAW Power Lifting federation. I always do quality logs and reviews on my web site www.BodyByBB2K.com

I'm always 100% honest withy feedback and review with as much quality detailed information as possible. I often include pictures and videos from my training to help create a better image of how the product is working.

Thank you in advance!!
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

22. 1g agmatine is flipping insane boys lol specially on cycle I feel you have more glycogen stores so the more agmatine actually helps the pump and that's just total experience lol ok guys I'm getting lots of great apps in my email to repeat it's [email protected] please send detailed apps there ill review them and get back to each and all of you thank you all brothers ill be out of the hospital tomorrow and hopefully have good news to announce to everyone!!!! Cancer ain't got **** on me and btw I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1g agmatine is flipping insane boys lol specially on cycle I feel you have more glycogen stores so the more agmatine actually helps the pump and that's just total experience lol ok guys I'm getting lots of great apps in my email to repeat it's [email protected] please send detailed apps there ill review them and get back to each and all of you thank you all brothers ill be out of the hospital tomorrow and hopefully have good news to announce to everyone!!!! Cancer ain't got **** on me and btw I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Lol
    I wondered where you disappeared too.

Hope everything's looking up brother.

24. Groupies

25. Sent app, awesome opportunity for whoever is chosen! Good to hear from Ricky as well!

26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Solid loggers

And your logging trenstane for us..
    Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

27. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.
    Shouldnt be a problem lol just razzin ya it's a pre workout
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Shouldnt be a problem lol just razzin ya it's a pre workout
    I understand but always good to ask first. I just have been on a pre workout for so long as a staple would actually be interesting combo for pumps. Both products should work Synergistically together at 1 gram of agmantine it should be bomb for pumps.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

29. App has been email to you Ricky.
    Godspeed to ya Ricky.

30. Get after it ricky !! Good to have your presence back . I just read through my old prodigy log from last year . Brings back some great memories. 14 days of savagery !!!!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
  2. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 01:48 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:49 AM